t - t h r e e | d e j a v ú

{ T - T H R E E } : D E J A  V Ú.

Wednesday morning assembly in Bubble Academy was in full swing.

Head Mistress May Anderson stood on the stage behind the podium looking bright and lovely in a baby pink ruffled top tucked into purple dress slacks with chalk spool heel pumps from Charles & Keith as she addressed her pupils.

"It's a beautiful day for all of us. First I would like y'all to give a decent round of applause as I invite acting female head prefect Livia Solace to the stage." She paused as the crowd cheered decently.

Livia Solace trudged to the stage on her midnight black Lula patent loafer pumps with a princess smile plastered on her oily skin, her grey eyes twinkling. She was beaming too much for an individual about to be stripped of their glory. Her brown waves bounced as she climbed up the stage.

"Head prefect Allen Pierce." Head Mistress May called out next.

The cheering followed on cue.

She continued with her speech, "My dear Bubbles I am more than proud to inform you that we have some special people present in our midst today."

By default heads snapped around to focus their eyeballs on Aubrey Simon who was flagged on the right by Jazz Brown, Chloe Black and Bonnie Black at the third row.

"Luthor Hayes is back from the clinic and feeling his best and– and..." She trailed and chuckled, "I find this so hard to say as well all know the events that began our spring term but please put your hands together as we welcome our Bubble Academy's golden girl, Aubrey Simon to the stage!"

Bubble Academy cheered.

The loudest yet.

Jazz rolled her eyes when Aubrey stood up.

Aubrey Simon had a thing for flaunting her legs, her skirt was below her knees as expected and she wore ankle satin socks and platformed loafer from Charles & Keith with a customized purple resin chain on the top. She looked slay in school uniform unlike some people.

No one's smile was bigger than that of the Head Mistress as she continued with her rant, "While we won't soon forget the relief we enjoyed both staff and students under the admonishing short reign of Livia Solace, it is time to crown our Queen, again."

Everyone clapped, even Livia Solace.

"Bubble Academy says thank Livia Solace. Is there anything you would like to say?"

Livia nodded and stepped forward occupying the space Head Mistress May was minutes ago.

Livia cleared her throat and began, "Many of you know me as Aubrey Simon's forever rival. You're not wrong. But being privileged to be acting female head prefect of Bubble Academy succeeded in giving us something in common. I said this with great relief, I am glad she's back following the event that shook our institution and more than glad to step down. I am happy I was able to get everyone back in bubbly spirits in the last seven weeks. Thank you Bubble Academy."

Students applauded her speech.

"This is not a presidential campaign folks." Jazz grumbled from her seat.

"Have some school spirit." Chloe teased.

Head Mistress May took hold of the podium once more handing over a shiny ornament to Livia Solace.

The handover ceremony.

"Welcome back." Livia smiled at Aubrey as she pinned the badge to her blazer.

Aubrey smiled back, "Thank you."