s i x t e e n | c u p i d

{ S I X T E E N } : C U P I D.

Bubble Academy was filled with wannabe's.

Whitney White the wannabe soprano singer for a French opera. Chloe Black the wannabe Usher Raymond Fur's baby mama and Jazz Brown the wannabe New York Times newspaper journalist or best selling author, whichever came first.

"Holy Moly! Jazz Brown!" Allen Pierce blurted out.

Heads snapped around like they were in a matrix.

There she stood by the right entrance, like she had just jumped out of a sixteenth century artist's easel.

"In the flesh." She cooed with an elegant hunch of one shoulder.

Chloe's mouth was agape, "And she resurrected with sass."

There was a moment of silence before murmurs erupted. The atmosphere of the common room grew rowdy as the population doubled.

Chloe reached her first exhaling a big sigh of relief, "Welcome back."

Allen was giddy with excitement and glad her presence had prevented what was an ensuing disaster.

"But how?" He questioned giving Jazz a warm side hug.

Few feet away Grey remained glued on the spot. It seemed like his brain was still doing the maths while Whitney White houstoned  it out of the common room in an angry stomp.

Jazz Brown had stolen all the attention. Just like that.

There truly was a first time for everything.

To answer Allen's question, Jazz replied with pride, "We can call it being related to royalty."

"If you know you know." Chloe smirked knowingly by her side.

Right in the middle of recovery, Aubrey Simon was still pulling strings. Chloe had never been a more proud best friend.

Jazz and Chloe high-fived.

"I think I just peaked in highschool. Chloe Black gave me a high five." Jazz Brown gasped dramatically.

"It's glad to have you back."

Orgasm to her ears, Jazz's brown eyes landed on the owner of that ever smooth voice also her once upon a time forever crush– Grey Anderson.

Managing a small smile, Jazz recollected her distracted attention. Grey Anderson's mere presence was working her stomach.

The common room was growing empty seeing Chloe Black and made in Bubble Academy Whitney Houston entertainment of the mob had come to a brisk end. Like bow-street-runners, they were all leaving to spread the rumor of Jazz Brown's return– well most of them– and only a handful remained in the common room.

Cupid was no longer a baby angel with wings, a bow and arrow. In 1994, Cupid had become Bubble Academy's head prefect.

"Do you two need a moment?" Allen asked, trying his possible best to hide his smile.

Before Jazz could protest Chloe piped in, taking Allen's hand and pulling him away, "I've been having problem with my titre end result all week, getting a golden yellow instead of pink."

They were talking chemistry. How touché.

Grey was about to say something when Jazz held up her hand.

"Save it. And no, I haven't forgiven you." She said plaintively, resisting the urge to douse her coffee on his head.

Like Chloe had commented, she resurrected with sass and wasn't going to allow no one shove her around ever again.