my baby, my infinity (Gojo Sa...

由 Alie-Heart

Nᴏʀɪᴇ ɪs ᴀ 28 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ ғᴏʀ 5 ʏᴇᴀʀs. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴏᴊɪ... 更多

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
THANK YOU 💕 (pls read :authors note)
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
Headcanons (+ pics) ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ :)
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty

thirty one

2.2K 87 12
由 Alie-Heart

What if he never left...what if he would've stayed like he promised he would. Would things be different?

"He's crying, he's crying"

3 week old Megumi was in Toji's arms crying out while Norie tried filming the cute moment.

"Rock him, it's okay"she spoke while he flinched when the newborn start flailing his arms and legs around.

"Norie-No, I don't think I got this"Toji stuttered out.

She laughed and placed the camera down, she walked towards them and grabbed Megumi from his arms and held his small body towards her chest and started swaying.

Toji looked as the baby started calming down and Norie smiled up at him, the smile he always lit up his life.

He smiled back and softly caressed Megumi's head.

Would she had never met Gojo? Just the thought...made her feel empty...

"Come to Mama, come on!"Norie says as Toji held Megumi's hands while they were teaching the boy to walk.

Megumi let out a excited yell while bopping up and down happily at the sight of his mother.

"Alright bud come on"Toji said and let his hands go.

The baby wobbled but took his first step carefully, Norie smiled brightly and said "come on! That's it my love!"

"He's doing it-"Toji cut himself off when Megumi slammed face first making them freeze.

Norie covered her mouth as Toji stood there, the baby looked up with an upset face. The three of them stared in silence.

"See he's a big boy-"

Megumi cried out cutting his father off making Norie cry and pick him up into her arms.

"I'm sorry! I know! I'm dumb!"she cried.

That day, where they fought. It would never had happen.

"Okay baby boy! Eat your birthday cupcake! Come on"Norie said happily as she and Toji stood in front of his booster chair that was connected to the kitchen chair.

Megumi squealed out and for some reason he laughed at the sight of the colorful blue and red cupcake.

"Here bud, you're suppose to eat it. What's so funny about a cupcake?"Toji said confused.

Megumi screamed out and threw his arm up which caused the cupcake to fly up and smash on Toji's face.

Norie laughed as Megumi stared and reached his hand up towards Toji, he cupped his face with his tiny hands and the baby brought his mouth to his cheek and started to hum while enjoying the frosting.

Toji saw a flash and he looked at Norie who was still laughing.

"You better not have taken a picture"

"No I didn't...I took a video"

The Zenin clan, would they have wanted Megumi? Or would Toji would've still wanted them to have the boy?

But like any protective parent would do, the first thing to do it leave for the sake of their child. Since it was the Zenin clan that wanted Megumi, that's what they did, they ran away and left everything behind.

"Dada is almost home!"Norie said as she and 4 year old Megumi sat outside of their house in a small village they had found.

Megumi started speaking incoherently making her just nod and smile.

"That's...great"she only said not understanding a word that's coming out of his mouth.

"Dada!"

Norie turned and saw Toji walking towards them while holding wood for the fire, Megumi ran towards him and hugged his legs.

"My boy!"

Toji placed the wood down and brought him into his arms. Norie smiled as she heard the 4 year old laugh out.

She wouldn't have died and left Megumi alone-Wait, why would she say that. Why the hell would she say that, she's not dead. Toji isn't dead.

"You look so cute!"Norie squealed out to a 11 year old Megumi who was wearing his new school uniform.

Toji sighed when she started snapping photos every second making him shake his head.

And it was also his first day of public school, they had left the village and went to live in the city far from where the jujutsu tech school and Zenin clan were, just for the sake of him.

"Mom I have to go-"Megumi was cut off when she cried out and hugged him.

"Never mind I don't want you to go!"

"Norie, darling it's okay-"Toji was cut off when he was sent flying towards the wall behind him and Norie continues to hold Megumi.

She's not dead.

Norie laughed out when Toji dropped her on the bed and he got on top, he smiled back. He ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her in for a kiss. She placed a hand behind his head to keep him in place.

Toji grabbed her hips and pulled her closer towards him, he then lowered his head and kissed the small of her neck. He ran his hands along her back, enjoying the way it arched from the feel of his hands.

Norie sighed and leaned her head back against the pillow with a light smile.

It was the day she said yes, when he showed her the ring she said yes.

Megumi laughed when he sent a snowball towards Toji while Norie tried making more for him to throw.

"Oi that not fair! I don't have anyone to make me some!"Toji called out.

He was cut off when one landed on his face, Megumi and Norie laughed as his eye twitched.

"Good job baby!"She says and high fived him.

They felt their surroundings darken making them confused, Norie and Megumi looked up and their eyes widened

Toji had a snow ball the size of a yoga ball, he stared back with a sadistic smile making Norie and Megumi scream and she brought the boy into her chest.

They wouldn't have died that night, they wouldn't have hurt each other. He wouldn't have killed her right?

"Shit"

Megumi sat in front of him while Toji tried to cut his hair but ended up giving him a bowl cut.

"Shit?"

"No! Don't say that!"Toji said and covered Megumi's mouth.

"God, your mom's gonna kill me. No wait it doesn't look bad. Yeah it doesn't look bad"

And Toji had the audacity to send him to school like that, Megumi ended up walking into the school and one boy made a joke and Megumi ended up fighting him in the spot and stuffed chocolate pudding down his shirt and pants.

"So your son got into a physical fight today, and we don't tolerate that kind of behavior, especially with 7 year olds"

"Yeah...I don't either"Norie responded as she had her arms crossed against her chest and her legs crossed as she glared at Toji.

He cleared his throat and leaned back on the chair.

She wouldn't be in that stupid box making the others cry for her to wake up, the number wouldn't have went from 91 to 36 to 21.

"He fell asleep?"Norie whispers as she caressed Megumi's head, he was lying on Toji's chest as he laid on the couch.

"Yeah"Toji whispered back and placed a hand on the boys back.

She smiled and leaned her cheek on top of Toji's head and they relaxed.

He never left, he's here with them. He never said "I always had you in my mind darling, tell him I thought about him too"

Norie shifted and turned to hug Toji as the night was cold and the blankets weren't helping as much. She felt around and didn't feel anything, she sat up and looked around.

"Toji?"

She looked at the time and it was around 2am, norie got out of bed and checked the bathroom, living room, kitchen, balcony. But nothing.

Norie grabbed her phone and dialed his number.

"I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed does not exist in any records, please type the correct number"the phone spoke.

She got confused and tried again, but the same thing was said and she started getting anxious.

"Mommy?"

Norie turned to Megumi who stood at the doorway of his bedroom.

"Megumi, baby go back to sleep-Dad said bye to me"

She froze and whispers "what?"

"He came into my room and he told me bye and left"

"Where did he go? Is he gonna come back?"the boy asked.

That was the reality, he left.

Norie sat up breathing heavily, she felt her heart beating against her chest. She heard a muffled snore next to her, she turned and saw Gojo lying face down into the pillow while 9 year old Megumi slept on top of him.

She sighed and brought Megumi towards her, Gojo mumbled in his sleep and stirred.

"Norie..."Gojo mumbled and moved to cage Megumi and her in his arms, Megumi was sandwiched in between the two young adults bringing him comfort to the warmth.

Norie smiled lightly and pulled the blankets closer to her and her two favorite boys and while Megumi gripped each of their shirts and she fell asleep.

But she was happy with them.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

18.3K 530 7
𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐗 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 "𝘐'𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳...
400 9 11
Inumaki Toge X Female Reader After a tragic event, caused by a curse, which occured at a young age, a girl decides to become a jujutsu sorcerer, hop...
695K 26.5K 45
"𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚒 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜�...
26.5K 2.2K 55
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅❞ "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...