Please Stop *Y/N × Bakugou (F...

By Jazzy-Writes-MHA

When your parents go out of town for 4 months while you're in UA, you are forced to live with your sister and... More

#0.5 Intro to Y/N
:/ #1
:/ #2
:/ #3
:/ #4
:/ #5
:/ #6
:/ #7
:/ #8
:/ #9
:/ #10
:/ #11
:/ #12
:/ #13
:/ #14
:/ #15
:/ #16
:/ #17 *TW includes sexual assult*
:/ #18
:/ #19
:/ #20
:/ #21
:/ #22
:/ #23
:/ #24
:/ #25
:/ #26
:/ #27
:/ #28
:/ #29
:/ #30
:/ #31
:/ #32
:/ #33
:/ #34
:/ #35
:/ #36
:/ #37
:/ #38
:/ #39
:/ #40
:/ #41
:/ #42
:/ #43
:/ 44
Ask me questions
:/ #45
:/ #46
:/ #47
:/ #48
:/ #49
:/ #50
:/ #51
:/ #52
:/ #53
:/ #54
:/ #55
:/ #56
:/ #57
:/ #58
:/ #59
:/ #60
:/ #61
:/ #62
:/ #63
:/ #64
:/ #65
:/ #66
:/ #67
:/ #68
:/ #69
:/ #70
:/ #71
:/ #73
:/ #74
:/ #75
:/ #76
:/ #77
:/ #78
:/ #79
:/ #80
:/ #81
:/ #82
:/ #83
:/ #84
:/ #85
:/ #86
:/ #87
About the second book
Second book

:/ #72

1K 21 26
By Jazzy-Writes-MHA

A/N: I didn't proof read so just keep that in mind. I was way too tired. Enjoy. 

The class was loud next door. You were still trying to read your book, but your classmates thought it was a good idea to tour around Jiro's room while talking as loud as they could. 

Eventually, they finally left Jiro's room and went downstairs. You smiled when you heard their footsteps walking past your room, towards the elevator. 

You read another chapter, but you were bored. You have absolutely no idea what you read because you were not paying attention but you knew that you had to get this book read soon. 

Luckily or not, you weren't sure, your phone buzzed. You quickly picked it up as it was a  good distraction to make sure you didn't fall asleep.
You looked at your notifications and saw that Bakugou had texted you. 

Boomboomboi
im bored 

Y/N
me too

Boomboomboi
what do you want to do?? 

Y/N
minecraft???

Boomboomboi
sure

You put a bookmark in your book, then threw your book to the end of your bed as you jumped off. Your jump caused the book to fall off your bed onto the blanket you had on the floor, at the end of your bed. 

You opened your discord and joined a voice chat with Bakugou, before opening your game and logging in. 

You had been working on an automatic food farm for a few days now. There was a lot of red stone involved, and it had taken you about three hours total to get it to work. Now, you were trying to make it look pretty since it was a bit of an eyesore. 
However, it was challenging to do that when Bakugou continuously killed you for no reason.

"Dude stop." You exclaimed for the fifth time as you ran back to where you died and gathered your stuff back. 

"No, I don't think I will." He said as he hit you again with his overpowered nephrite sword. Without armour, it got you down to one and a half hearts. 

"DUDE, I'M GONNA DIE STOP!" Your pleads were not enough to get the man-baby to stop killing you. One more swing of his sword and you were dead, again. "Mother fucker!" 

You were furious. You wanted to get him back, which is exactly what you were going to do. 
What he didn't know was that you had been going on the server, when you lived at your mom's, you decided to build a trap that could kill anyone that walked on it. 
You decided it would be a good idea to lead him to the trap. 

You ran as fast as you could to grab your stuff. unfortunately, Bakugou hit you again, however, thanks to the knockback, you managed to get a bit of a lead. You ran as fast as you could away from him towards the trap you made. He kept telling you to "Come back here," and to "Seal your fate," but you kept on running. 

Eventually, you jumped over the tripwire and ran off the small platform when you finally made it. Thankfully, Bakugou didn't see the tripwire and fell into a one-block deep hole. The pistons that opened the hole closed on him. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled. As he desperately tried to get out, but it was no use. The boy was suffocated to death. 
And you got to stand there and laugh as he burned to death in the lava. 

Once you saw in the chat that he had died, you were satisfied. You assumed that the situation was over so you decided to go back to building. 

You were building for a little while when he came back over to you. 

"If your done being annoying, you can help me and we can go get your stuff back." You had intended for it to be a way to lead mobs into it, and have them die and allow you to collect their drops in a chest under it. 

The annoyed blond grumbled in agreement, only because didn't have any of his stuff. Which made you overpower him. 

You opened your inventory to give him some blocks when you noticed something out of the ordinary. 
"Wait did you drop your sword?" There in your inventory was his op sword. 

"Give it to me!" He demanded. 

You laughed. "Hell no. You dropped it. And you kept killing me. It's mine now." 

He continued to demand you give it to him, he even asked somewhat nicely. But you continued to refuse. You weren't about to let him kill you again. 

Eventually, Bakugou got an idea and left you alone. You didn't think much of it. 'He's probably going to get his stuff.' You assumed and carried on with building. 
That is until he came back with no armour on and a bucket of water in his hands. 

He walked into the room with all your Redstone work and told you to give him his sword back. When you denied, he shrugged. 

"Fine. But this is on you." You looked at him confused, but that quickly changed to anger and horror when he pulled out a bucket of water and poured it all over the Redstone you worked so hard on. 

You were unable to speak any words. You just sat on your desk chair in shock. Distraught and mortified. 'Who does he think he is?' You growled softly before rage quitting the game and turning off your discord. 

"Mother fucker thinks he's all that." You muttered to yourself, as you got off your chair and walked back over to your bed, grabbing the book that you had discarded earlier. "Good luck getting your sword back if I'm not on dumbass." 

You read about one paragraph from the book when your phone started ringing. You looked at it seeing that Bakugou was calling you. You snorted softly and turned off the phone, sending him to voice mail. 

*** 

The next day, the class was able to go back to class. 

The class was in English with Present Mic when there was a knock on the door. Then the door slid open and Mr. Aizawa walked in followed by two police officers. 

"Apologies Present Mic. Y/N, we need you to come with us." Mr. Aizawa explained. When he noticed your confused expression, he clarified. 
"You're not in trouble. These men just need to ask you some more questions about your mom." 

You rolled your eyes. 
"I already told the police everything I know." 

"Please, it won't take long." One of the officers chimed in. 

You huffed with a roll of your eyes and pushed out of your seat, then followed the men to the principal's office. 

***

After school was done, everyone headed back to the common area to relax. 

You and Bakugou haven't talked since the Minecraft incident. You were pissed that he ruined your Redstone, and he was mad that you stole his sword. 

Bakugou was sitting in the common area on the main floor with some of the boys, while you were in the kitchen area hanging out with Jiro. And by hanging out, you were sitting on the counter on your phone while she talked with some of the girls. 

Bakugou was only half paying attention to the boys. He was too caught up with thinking about how he could get you to get back on the server so he could kill you and get his sword back. 
However, a part of the boy's conversation caught his attention. 

"You have hit on every girl in the class, except for Y/N. Why is that?" Sero asked Kaminari. 

"Three words. Y/N. Is. Scary." He replied counting the words on his fingers. 

"She's not that scary." 

"She is intimidating. And she could literally kill all of us. Did you see how she attacked that girl in Camino?" Kirishima chimed in. 

"You guys are just babies." Sero rolled his eyes. Then he turned to Bakugou. 
"You know. She's not that scary." 

Bakugou thought about it for a second, before shrugging. 
"She's not terrifying." 

"Are you guys seriously scared of her?" Sero questioned, looking at everyone in disbelief. 

"Well if you're not scared of her, ask her out," Kaminari challenged. That caught the other blond-haired boy's attention.  Kaminari noticed this and smirked. 
"If that's ok with Kacchan." 

All the boys turned to him, Sero turned with a smirk. 
"I don't fucking care what she does." Bakugou expressed; leaning back into the couch. 
"It's not like she'll say yes." 

"So, you wouldn't be mad if I asked her out." Sero was toying with him. 

"It's not like she'll say yes." Bakugou pulled his phone out of his pocket to look as if the idea didn't bother him. 
But it did. So much. But it's not like he could show that. You guys weren't even dating. 

"Hypothetically, if she were to say yes. You wouldn't be mad." Sero continued to toy with him. 

"No." 

"Alright, then." Sero started as he stood up. 
"Let's put that to the test." 

Sero walked away from the common area and headed toward the kitchen. The boys watch him, interested in the interaction that was about to go on. However, no one was more invested than Bakugou. Whether he would show it or not is another story. 

Sero walked up to you and got straight to the point. 
"Do you want to help me bully Bakugou?" That got your attention immediately. 

"How?" 

"He thinks that you will say no if I ask you on a date. So," Sero leaned against the counter. 
"Would you like to go on a fake date to piss your best friend off?" 

Y/N bit the inside of your cheek and thought for a moment. 'It's not like it's a real date.' You thought. 
"Sure, why not." You shrugged. 

Sero smiled and nodded. "Alright. When do you want to go?" 

Once the "date" was confirmed, Sero nodded and went back to the boys. He sat on the couches and pulled out his phone as if nothing happened. 

"What'd she say?" Kaminari asked eagerly. 

Bakugou was only half paying attention. 'She's not that desperate.' He thought as he continued to scroll through social media. 

"Oh, she said yes," Sero replied, barely looking up from his phone. 

Bakugou's head shot up faster than he wanted. He looked at Sero; not sure if he should be surprised or angry. 
'What the fuck?' 

Words: 1717
Hey guys. 
First things first, Happy birthday Bakugou. This is my present to him. I hope he enjoys lmao. 
Second, a little life update, I had bed bugs and stayed up all night last night because I was so itchy. (It was torcher) And this morning, I feel like I have a frog in my throat, my head is pounding, and my leg hurt because idfk. So that is my life. 
Third, I just finished planning the last chapter, and there will be 85 chapters. So we are getting pretty close to the end. Which is a lot sadder than I thought it would be. Thank you guys for being here with me. I really hope you are enjoying it. 
I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.2K 190
98.99999999999999999% angst, but 100% of Spider-Man goodness. I don't own Marvel. I don't own these characters. I own the plots and storylines. I...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
15.4K 328 14
Just a group of friends, chilling. Embarrassment, happiness, sadness, arguments- it all happens. Yet they fight through it together like the team and...
100K 2K 29
You have been planning murder since you got sent to your foster parents they were horrible people and only your neighbor kept you sane while you were...