One Giant Step For BABY Z |||...

By slytherinn127xo

Zhang Qing Yuan, went on GIRLS PLANET 999, and just missed out on the debut team. Which came with it's own dr... More

β„‘π”‘π”‰π”’β„œπ”π”„π”—β„‘π”’π”‘ 𝔄𝔑𝔇 β„œπ”ˆπ””π”˜π”ˆπ”–π”—π”–
Qing Yuan
Qing Yuan KPROFILES
VENOM KPROFILES
Qing Yuan's Pets
VENOM Ships
Qing Yuan's Staff Team 1
Qing Yuan's Dance Team
π”π”˜π”–β„‘β„­
K, bye
XOXO
Dear Mr. Snake
Bicycle
Wings
You Make Me
Feel Special
Home
π”œπ”’π”˜π”—π”˜π”…π”ˆ π”™β„‘π”‡π”ˆπ”’π”–
ARTIST OF THE MONTH
2021-2022 Dance Practices
We've Gone LOCO ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 1
What SAVAGES ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 2
They're A Bit Blessed And Cursed ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 3
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, SEVEN ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 4
If You Mess With Me You Messin' With My Family ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 5
Locked In Vlogs 1
π”‘π”ˆπ”šπ”–
SOOMPI
SOOMPI 2
SOOMPI 3
SOOMPI 4
SOOMPI 5
𝔔𝔲𝔒𝔒𝔫𝔑𝔬π”ͺ
Qing Yuan's Entrance Performance
Qing Yuan sees the Girls
1st Round Rehearsals
Week 1 Performances
Round 1 Reactions
Round 1 Results
Round 2 Rehearsals
Round 2 Performance
Round 2 Reactions
Round 2 RESULTS
ITZY BOOK UP, SWF AND TWICE HELP!
TWICE BOOK HELP!

RIVALS

391 4 27
By slytherinn127xo

AN: I have three new books up, a GLEE book, a PRETTY LITTLE LIARS book and a NCT book. 

Please answer these questions please for QUEENDOM and at the bottom there are more questions: 

Question 1: What order should Qing Yuan perform in?

* 1st, before everyone

* 2nd, After VIVIZ

* 3rd, After VIVIZ and Hyolyn

* 4th, After VIVIZ, Hyolyn and KEP1ER

* 5th, After VIVIZ, Hyolyn, KEP1ER and Brave Girls

* 6th, After VIVIZ, Hyolyn, KEP1ER, Brave Girls and WJSN

Question 2: How should she react to each performance?

* VIVIZ

* Hyolyn

* KEP1ER

* Brave Girls

* WJSN

Question 3: What song should she perform for the cover song round?

* Butterfly by LOONA (Dark Version)

* Why Not by LOONA (Rearranged and Dance Version)

* So What by LOONA (Dance Version)

* Summer Or Summer By Hyolyn and Dasom *No remix, she will have this be very summery but still giving mafia vibes*

Question 4: If they do the representative unit, who should represent Qing Yuan in the vocal unit?

* Please request ideas here, you will get to vote for one in another chapter. 

Question 5: What song should she have if they do Fandora's box?

* Please request here, it can be any song from KPOP that you would like to have her perform. 

Question 6: Who should vote her as the best performance if any do?

* Please request here. 

Question 7: Who should vote her as the worst performance if any do?

* Please request here. 

Question 8: Who should Qing Yuan vote as the cut above her if she picks someone?

* WJSN

* KEP1ER

* BRAVE GIRLS

* VIVIZ

* Hyolyn

* She doesn't pick anyone

Question 9: Who should Qing Yuan vote as the cut below her if she picks someone?

* WJSN

* KEP1ER

* BRAVE GIRLS

* VIVIZ

* Hyolyn

* She doesn't pick anyone

Question 10: Who should vote her as the cut above them if any do?

* WJSN

* KEP1ER

* BRAVE GIRLS

* VIVIZ

* Hyolyn

* None pick her

Question 11: Who should vote her as the cut below them if any do?

* WJSN

* KEP1ER

* BRAVE GIRLS

* VIVIZ

* Hyolyn

* None pick her

"We all know it. You guys would have a rival in your heart." Yong Jin added as he looked around the room, making all the others do the same.

"When I was working in Girls Generation, there were so many legendary groups. When people said that they're rivals of ours, I felt somewhat pressured. But that pressure was a good kind of motivation." Taeyeon added as she spoke to all of the groups.

~~

"Pressure makes diamonds. Apparently peanut butter does the same, but I can't have that. So do we want pressure or peanut butter?" Qing Yuan asked herself in the confessional room.

~~

"We call this situation planning the match." Yong Jin told the girl bands in front of him. "Even among seven teams you might have a team which you consider a rival." Qing Yuan definitely did. "Or there might be a team whom you keep checking on."

"Please pick the rival group, whom you think you can have a match with." Taeyeon told the groups.

Qing Yuan just didn't know who to pick. LOONA, Hyolyn, KEP1ER? Who was she to pick?

LOONA were some of her best friends and she just knew they would produce such good performances with so many members for them to play about with. 

Hyolyn was the other solo performer and she knew she had years of experience performance, and she would be a big rival for every group. 

KEP1ER were already her big rivals as she appeared on GIRLS PLANET 999 and they had rivalries there but now they had debuted and she was upset with the way some of them had reacted after the final grouping. But she was very close friends with Yu Jin, Xiao Ting and Da Yeon. 

~~

"The time to pick your rival has ended." Taeyeon told all of the groups.

"Let me open the rivals. Whom each seven teams think that they can have the match with." Yong Jin told the groups as some of them started to look around a bit worriedly.

Behind the two hosts were the names of each of the seven teams.

"Which team will go first?" Taeyeon asked all of the girls as they all started to look around.

Yong Jin looked around before saying. "How about VIVIZ, who doesn't smile anymore?"

"I'm Smiling." She told him as they all put smiles on their faces to try to make him not pick them.

"How about Brave Girls?" Taeyeon asked Yong Jin and the group. "What do you think?"

"The rivals whom Brave Girls picked is....?" Taeyeon asked all the groups before they waited. 

And then when Brave Girls' arrow started to move across the screen it showed they had picked VIVIZ as their biggest rival. 

Everyone made a noise at this and VIVIZ looked a bit shocked and they didn't know what to think of it all. 

"Brave Girls picked VIVIZ as their rivals." Yong Jin announced to all of the groups as Brave Girls looked apologetic. Qing Yuan wanted to be a rival it showed that the other groups we most likely intimidated by her. 

~~

"Show us VIVIZ's challenger?" Taeyeon announced as she looked to the camera. 

They waited and waited before the arrow started to move before it made the distance to Hyolyn. 

"Really?" Taeyeon asked the group as she looked shocked they had picked Hyolyn. 

"VIVIZ picked Hyolyn as their rival." Yong Jin told all of the groups. 

Hyolyn then cleared her throat as they all looked to her. 

"Sorry." SinB started to tell everyone's Senior in the competition. "It's not what you think it is."

"You picked Hyolyn as a rival, why?" Yong Jin asked VIVZ. 

"There's a mission where we perform each other's songs. She's the one with the best list of songs. " They reasoned with it. "That's why we dared to pick her."

Then Hyolyn spoke up. "I think..... That means I had a career with great songs. i am glad to hear that." Hyolyn told them all. 

This made VIVIZ happy now as they each clapped. 

~~

Now Hyolyn was up for the rivals. 

"Let's see who Hyolyn picked...." Taeyeon announced. 

It still felt like an eternity before the arrow moved going straight to KEP1ER. This shocked every group. 

"Thank you." KEP1ER all told her as she end then an arrow. 

"They're thankful." Taeyeon giggled with all of the groups as they watched the newest group to debut thank Hyolyn. 

Everyone was laughing watching them. 

"What an interesting reaction." Taeyeon told them groups. 

~~

Now KEP1ER was up for the rivals.

"Let's see who KEP1ER picked...." Taeyeon announced.

Qing Yuan was nervous if they had picked her due to their close rival relationship since her debut as a soloist. 

It still felt like an eternity before the arrow moved going straight to Qing Yuan. This did not shock any group. They all knew just like everyone did in KPOP about the rivalry they had. 

Qing Yuan bit her lip to stop from giggling as she locked eyes with them. 

The screen saying: 'The Biggest Rivalry In Kpop Currently....... How Will This Go.'

"How do you feel?" Yong Jin asked Qing Yuan. 

"A mixture of happy I am a rival but at the same time I know why this had happened. So they're gonna have to watch their back in performances." Qing Yuan told everyone as she was intimidating to a lot of the older groups as they watch her almost get ready for a was. Which Qing Yuan saw this as. 

~~

"Show us Qing Yuan's challenger?" Taeyeon announced as she looked to the camera.

They waited and waited before the arrow started to move before it made the distance to LOONA.

"Really?" Taeyeon asked the group as she looked shocked that Qing Yuan had picked LOONA, the largest group there.

"Qing Yuan picked LOONA as her rival." Yong Jin told all of the groups.

Qing Yuan just smiled and sent a heart their way. 

"You picked LOONA as a rival, why?" Yong Jin asked Qing Yuan.

"They have some of the best songs in KPOP that are so underrated and I know that they are going to bring it on every stage. So......... " Qing Yuan reasoned with it. "That's why I dared to pick them."

~~

Now it was LOONA's pick. 

"LOONA's Rival will be revealed...." Taeyeon announced to everyone. 

It still felt like an eternity before the arrow moved going straight to WJSN.

"LOONA picked WJSN as their rivals." Yong Jin told everyone. 

Taeyeon seemed curious causing to ask. "What's this kind of reaction?" She asked WJSN> 

"We don't know the reason why the other team decided to pick us." One of the members told everyone as she spoke out from the front of the group. Qing Yuan thought it was a fair reaction due to how competitive they would get. 

"Do they think we are above them? or Below them? Or equal?" Taeyeon asked as she did a fun demonstration making everyone laugh. 

"So can LOONA tell the reason why they picked WJSN?" Taeyeon asked the members. 

"Actually during the interviews we picked WJSN as a team we wanted to avoid the most." A member told everyone. "The show itself is about competing. We don't want to avoid them also we wanted to have a good competition. so that's why we chose WJSN." 

Ooooh, so LOONA is worried about WJSN the most. 

"I feel happy knowing that." One of the members spoke up making everyone laugh a bit.

~~

Now it was WJSN's pick.

"WJSN's Rival will be revealed...." Taeyeon announced to everyone.

It still felt like an eternity before the arrow moved going straight to Hyolyn.

"WJSN picked Hyolyn as their rivals." Yong Jin told everyone. 

"When we were trainees, Hyolyn was an inspiration. Being able to compete one the same stage, is very meaningful to us." Exy of WJSN spoke up as the reason why they chose Hyolyn.  

And Exy was also on Unpretty Rapstar 2w with Hyolyn, when she was called a freeloader. 

And it all meant a lot to her so they could show her how much they have grown. It was a touching reason to pick her. 

And then Exy and Hyolyn got to share a hug after Hyolyn said she wanted to give whoever called her a freeloader an earful. 

~~

Now it was time for the first call sheet as they brought it forward. 

"Our Queen Manager Yong Jin will reveal the Cue sheet." Taeyein announced as she spoke, all the groups looked excited. 

"In the first round KEP1ER hopes to go third." Yong Jin first announced. 

Chaehyun spoke up for KEP1ER. "We think that's when we could give our best performance."

~~

"And Brave Girls hope to go fourth." Yong Jin then announced second for the group.

A member spoke up for Brave Girls. "We heard that on Queendom 1, the team that went fourth in round one were the final winners."

~~ 

"And VIVIZ hope to go first." Yong Jin then announced third for the group.

SinB spoke up for VIVIZ. "As it;s the first round we will be the first to perform on Queendom 2."

~~ 

"And WJSN hope to go seventh." Yong Jin then announced fourth for the group.

"The flower of a performance is the ending." Taeyeon told the groups. 

And everyone could tell from LOONA's reactions that they wanted to go last on the first round.

~~ 

"And LOONA hope to go seventh." Yong Jin then announced fifth for the group.

"And so does Hyolyn." Yong Jin told the groups as he placed Hyolyn's next to WJSN and LOONA's boards. 

Where does Qing Yuan want to go?

~~ 

AN: These questions are for my new books, which I mentioned at the top of the chapter. 

Question 1: NCT: Who should be the OC's love interest?

* Please request here, they can be girl or boy as long as they are born before 2003.

Question 2: Pretty Little Liars: Who should be the OC's endgame love interest?

* Please request here. 

Question 3: Pretty Little Liars: Who should the OC hook up with on the show?

* Please request here. 

Question 4: GLEE: Who should be the OC's endgame love interest?

* Please request here.

Question 5: GLEE: Who should the OC hook up with on the show?

* Please request here. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 70 11
Oneshots w/ Favs. From the 90s to today.
52.4K 1.3K 26
[A/N]:The second book in BIGBANG series "Girl In BIGBANG". Please read first book in BIGBANG series "Girl In BIGBANG". β‡’ Current Status: Completed It...
27.7K 433 80
This is a different version of my first Grisl Planet 999 book, Baby Zhang |||| GIRLS PLANET 999. This time a second Huening sister has come to the pl...
50.8K 1.2K 25
[ Completed] Kang Aera was the wealthiest in Yeon-Ji's group, which means she had everyone wrapped around her finger. Even Yeon-ji. She could be anyt...