INSECURITIES.

By sophia_ispeng

What happens when you fall for someone you know you're not supposed to fall in love with? ''It's cool to have... More

Author's note.
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
PLEASE READ
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
RANDOM Q/A
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44.
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46a
CHAPTER 46b
CHAPTER 47.
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49.
CHAPTER 50 {The End.}

CHAPTER 30

16 17 2
By sophia_ispeng

''Which do I wear? The light purple or dark purple tank top?''
Jasmine asked as she held up the two clothes in her hands for the already dressed Josephine to make a pick.

It was already Saturday, the day for their outing and Jasmine was confused on what to put on.

''None please. You're always putting on purple. Try something different today.'' Josephine stated as a matter-of-fact.

''You don't have to deadpan that way you know.'' Jasmine said, hands akimbo.

''Whatever. Just get dressed already the uber guy is just 10minutes away.''
Josephine said, chuckling as Jasmine went back into her room to get fully prepared.

JoJo was putting on a mini black dress that stopped on her mid-thigh, accompanied with a crop jean jacket. Accessories decorated around her neck and her hair in a messy bun.
Simple yet classy.

         Jojo's look for the day.

''I'm ready.'' Jasmine said as she walked into the sitting room.

''Have you seen a fine girl today!?''
Josephine hyped as Jasmine gave her a 360, blushing.

          Jasmine's look for the day.

''Ayy,'' JoJo hyped further as she brought out her phone to make a video.

Josephine was a hype queen.

''Shall we?'' Jasmine asked as she made her way towards the door.

''Yes, we shall.'' Jojo beamed excitedly.

They made a lot of videos while in the car and JoJo was already posting on her snap and insta story.

They finally got to the location and they walked in, after settling the uber driver.

Thank goodness there was no traffic.

They went to a festival mall where basically everything was. An eatery, a cinema, an hotel, a Chinese restaurant, a place that was specifically for different types of ice creams, a place for games, a place for taking pictures, and a place for shopping if you wanted to take things home.

The place was big and well endowed.

The first place they visited was the ice cream spot.
JoJo was a sucker for ice cream.
Jasmine got the strawberry flavour mixed with vanilla while JoJo got the mint chocolate chip ice cream.

She made a video of the ice cream before she started to devour on it, Creamy.

''Let's play the virtual reality game please. After that we can go and get what to eat.'' Jasmine cooed after they were done with their ice creams.

''Okay fine, let's go.''

They got there and a young guy in his early twenties seemed to be in charge there.
They were some other people there too but the place wasn't too crowded.

''Hi good afternoon,'' he greeted the ladies cheerfully with a wide smile stretched across his lips.

''Good afternoon. We are here for some virtual reality game shii.'' JoJo said making the guy chuckle.

''Okay fine, but you have to make some necessary payments before you play.'' The guy stated, making JoJo bring out her card.

''For the both of us,'' JoJo stated, referring to herself and Jasmine.

''Whenever you're ready,'' the taller guy said after JoJo received a debit alert from her phone.

The necessary payments had been made.

''Who is going first?'' JoJo asked, looking at Jasmine who seemed really excited.

''Me, please!'' She squealed as she handed her phone over to JoJo and went to sit. The guy assisted her and placed the virtual reality headset over her eyes.

It was like she was in another world.
In the game, she was in a dark room with a little girl holding a knife stained with blood. The little girl was walking to where Jasmine was seated, grinning evily. Her blonde hair was in a mess.
Soon, Jasmine began to find herself screaming like a kid.
Her hands were tied up so she couldn't fight back.

''ahh! oh my God! She's going to kill me!'' Jasmine screamed out loud, terror and fear evident in her voice.

Josephine didn't slack when it came to things like this. She made sure she put everything on record, just for the fun of it.

When Jasmine couldn't bear it anymore, she took off the virtual reality headset.

''Oh my god that was crazy.'' She said, her right hand placed on her chest to signify that she was terrified.
''I thought I was going to die. It felt really real for a minute you know.''

''You should have heard the way you were screaming,'' JoJo chuckled as she handed Jasmine's phone over to her. ''Luckily for you I got in on record.''
She winked.

''My turn,'' Jojo said as she went in for her own ride.

                        ***
They went to the restaurant that was located inside the mall and a waiter walked up to them minutes after, handing them a menu card.

''Uhm, I'll have cocktail with French fries and chicken wings please.-''

''-A packed hamburger too, thank you.'' Jasmine said as she handed the menu card back to the waiter, giving him a small smile.

''Please get me donuts and ice cream.'' JoJo said, handing the menu card back to the waiter who jotted down their orders in a small paper.

''You just a finished a bowl of ice cream not too long ago you know?''
Jasmine stated, giving Josephine a quick reminder.

''You know I don't play with my ice cream love.'' Josephine replied to the latter who just raised her hands up in surrender.

''I'm never playing that virtual reality shit again in my life. I don't even know why you took me there in the first place.'' JoJo deadpanned.

''You should have seen the way you were screaming. Oh my God it was so funny.'' Jasmine said as she couldn't stop laughing at JoJo who just raised up her middle finger at her.

''That shit can make someone look really vulnerable sha.'' Jasmine stated and JoJo nodded her head in agreement as their orders arrived.

''Yay, ice cream!''
JoJo grinned excitedly as Jasmine laughed at her childish expression.

They made videos of the food and posted it on their Instagram stories. This was the first time Jasmine was posting today.
The food looked and tasted really delicious.

The chef deserved an award for real.

They made videos of each other while they ate. Some were unexpected but they were still nice.

Jasmine posted the video she made of JoJo while she was licking her ice cream and mentioned her in her story on IG ''this girl and ice cream sha🍨🍧😂.''

JoJo did the same for Jasmine too.
People were already texting Jasmine after viewing her story.

''You're flexing without us abi?''

''Big girls.''

''Boss cut soap for me na.''

"Which plug did you get your fits?"

Jasmine turned off her mobile data so she could focus on her meal.

The two were done eating and the waiter came over to hand over their bill to them.

''I'm taking care of this please.''
Jasmine stated, bringing out her card but jojo stopped her.

''When I told you I wanted us to hang out what did I say? Bills on me right? I actually did mean that so just relax and let me flex you today alright?''
Jojo cooed to the amazed Jasmine.
Oh wow, friends like this tho.

She handed over her card to the waiter and soon, their bills were cleared.

The next thing was to take pictures.

The whole outing would be incomplete without that anyways.

''Aww, you're a really good photographer,'' Jasmine grinned as she went through the pictures JoJo took of her.

''Where have you been all my life!?''
Jasmine pressed further.

''You're welcome,'' JoJo said, being proud of herself for a job well done.

They compiled all the videos they made, including the one from the virtual reality game and made a Tik Tok video with it.

''New post by 6pm?''
Jasmine asked on her story and everyone voted for a yes.

It was already after 5pm and the two were already heading back home.

''I had fun today for real, thank you for the treat.'' Jasmine said in appreciation to JoJo.

''I had fun too love. I just thought, why not? It's not like I'm using my money for anything anyways.'' JoJo said in response to Jasmine.

''It's good to have rich friends sha.''
Jasmine teased, under her breath.

''Like your parents aren't rich also.'' JoJo fired back signalling that she heard what Jasmine said and the latter just let out a small laughter.

''See you online.''
Jasmine said as she waved Josephine off.
They were already at their houses.

''Alright love, take care of yourself.''
JoJo said, as she walked towards the direction of her apartment.

                          *
''Heyo Chris!''
Jasmine hollered as she walked in on him watching Netflix in the sitting room.

''Wassup?''
Chris replied giving her a glance and then back to his movie.

''I brought you a hamburger''
She said as she took off her shoes and placed her bag on the chair beside her. The latter sat up properly, collecting the packed burger from her hands excitedly.

''Aww thank you. . .was already starving.''
Chris said in appreciation.

''You're welcome bro.''
Jasmine responded, giving him a wink.

''How was the outing?''
Chris asked, looking at her.

''It was chill, I had fun and shit.''
Jasmine stated, holding a smile up on her face.

''Well that's good to know, cause you really need it.''
Chris stated, matter-of-factly.

''What do you mean by ''I really need it?'' Jasmine asked, giving him a confused look.

''You know what I'm talking about.''
Chris stated, leaving her in suspense.

Did he know about what was going on!?

''Whatever, I'll be in my room.''
Jasmine said getting up and making her way towards her room, trying to act as unbothered as she could.

She laid on her bed and began to go through the pictures JoJo took of her.

They were really nice.

She needed to edit and post them by 6 because she already said to do so on her story.

She hadn't posted on her page since her incident with Dave. She wasn't even as active as she used to be.

She finally selected the ones she liked and then posted them. The last slide contained the compiled Tik Tok video they made together.

The caption was ''healing process.''

Not everybody would understand the caption but he would. She knew he was going to see the post no matter what and so she sent a message to him through her caption.

Was she actually healing?
Maybe she was.
Maybe she wasn't.

The engagement from the post was crazy as her phone almost blew up from the notifications she was getting every minute.
Every body started to repost.
3,000 likes in 20minutes.

Now this is what we are talking about!

JoJo had also made her post and they tagged each other on their post.

She received a message from Alex afterwards.

"I thought he had left." She muttered under her breath as she opened his message.

{Alex}
Your recent post is fire. Please spam😘🔥.

{Jasmine}
Thank you.
I thought you left, why you asking for my pictures now?

{Alex}
Tbh I really wanted to leave after you told me you were 17. I had already made a decision not to go after you anymore since you are still a minor. But then again, I realized age is just a number. And plus, you don't even act 17 so why not?

{Jasmine}
You should have just left.

Jasmine typed but then she cleared it. She didn't want to come off as rude to the guy who just wanted to be a friend,
Or maybe more.

{Jasmine}
Okay cool.

She finally sent.

{Alex}
Can I have the pictures now, please?

Alex asked and Jasmine spammed him with her pictures.

She had no idea that she was going to be the death of this guy.

                     ****
Last chapter was kinda sad so I just had to make this chapter not sad.
How'd I do?
I'm sorry for the slow updates tho. I feel like this chapter is a mess too but please bear w me. I'm not just in the right state of mind to update for now. Plus, school has resumed so yeah. The low engagement isn't really helping too but las las, we go dey alright.

Don't forget to leave your votes, comments and share💜🍧🍫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 184 31
Hellen, Nicole, Stacey and Jasmine are best friends with different personalities. where some find true love and some find betrayal in the name of lov...
4.7K 82 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
4.1K 402 56
"Why do you always avoid my questions?" "I'm not, it's just that there's nothing to say. Who would ever want to date someone they can't even talk to...
4.4K 772 42
This is a story about how Lia and Sam who are madly in love fight against their problems obstacles, trust issues, insecurities, ego and so on. Life g...