A Better Life? Alright!

By Colorful_DyeJob

[ Slight Gender-bent ] [ Langauge ] Fourteen year old (Y/n) was doing her job of keeping the tuna fishes insi... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
๐ŸŽƒHalloween Special๐ŸŽƒ
Rest in Peace

Ch. 7

2.2K 74 15
By Colorful_DyeJob

With their books put into their bags, (Y/n) and Asmodeus sat on a stone bench while Claric chased after a butterfly in the garden.

"He seems nice" (Y/n) commented as she watched him.

Asmodeus watched him with a blank expression, "I do not understand why we have to watch him"

She looked at him, "why are you opposed on this?" She asked him.

He turned to look at her, "I never delt with a demon like him before, I don't want to waste my time on someone like him " he commented as he turned to look at Claric, only to jump slightly as the green haired boy was suddenly in front of them.

The smile on his face never leaving, "you two want to play a game?"

The two blinked at him, "huh?" They both asked.

He laughed while putting his hands behind his back in a playful manner, "a game! I have different kinds!"

Claric proceed to move his hands from the back to the two Fanny packs like things on his hips. He opened the zippers and put his hands into them, pulling out a variety of games.

"I have a thorny prickly ball, the glutton glutton picture book, and my favorite bloody family breakdown playing house set!" He threw them into a pile beside him as he named each item he pulled out of the small pockets.

The (h/c) haired girl was looking at the different items as Asmodeus leaned sightly toward her, "let's run before he picks something" he whispered to her.

She hit him on his arm, "stop that! It's rude to decline someone who looks that happy"

"That smile of his does-"

"I've decided! Bloody family it is!" Claric bended down as he grabbed the set.

With a cardboard set of a kitchen place on a dark blue mat on the ground with a wooden table, Claric held onto two whiteboard.

He opened the cap and began writing on it, "I'll be the money making husband while (Y/n)-chi is my lovely seducing wife and Azz-Azz can be the young husband who is sleeping with my wife" he tapped the marker on the board before looking at the two, "Kay?"

(Y/n) blushed a bit at the role he wanted her to play, "I don't know if I can play that role Claric"

Asmodeus glared at him as he crossed his arms, "stop joking around, we won't play such ridiculous roles"

The green haired boy pouted, he walked over to where (Y/n) stood. He put his hands together in a pray motion with the boards in between them, "come on! Please (Y/n)-chi, it'll be so much fun!"

The girl looked at him with slight widen eyes, 'oh no'

One of the words (Y/n) cannot go against, 'please'

A sigh left her mouth before she gave him a smile, "sure, it sounds like fun"

Asmodeus turned to look at her surprised, "but (Y/n)!"

Claric's pout returned to a smile as he clapped his hands, he separated the boards and put one of them over (Y/n)'s head. String was attached to it so it hung from her neck and rested on her chest.

"Are you sure?" The pink hair boy asked her as his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

She looked at the board upside down before, "no harm in a little game, let's do it together Azz" she turned to him with a small smile.

Claric went ahead and put the whiteboard over Asmodeus' head.

Claric and (Y/n) sat on the ground around the table, pretending to have dinner when Asmodeus walked through an imagined door.

He stood proudly as he pointed at her, "just break up with him already! I'll leave my way older wife that I forcefully married so the two of us shall live happily together!" Asmodeus said in character.

"I didn't know he could act" (Y/n) said behind her hand as she amazed at the sudden change of character.

Claric slammed his hands on the table, making the girl jump as she was startled. He stood up as he put a hand into his pocket, "who do you think you are talking to my wife like that? I'll have your head!" He lifted his hand from his pocket as he somehow pulled a purple battle axe.

He then lifted it above him before bringing it down onto Asmodeus, or where he last stood.

The pink haired boy looked at him like he was mad, "what are you doing you bastard!?"

Claric lifted it off of the ground as he started to chuckle, "blood bath! Blood bath!" Was all he replied with. He then turned to look at the girl with the axe on his shoulder, "try to stop this (Y/n)-chi" he told her as he wanted her to stop the feud between the husbands

She looked at him confused, not really wanting to stand between him when he has a weapon, "I'll try?"

Claric turned to look at Asmodeus with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

With widen eyes, Asmodeus started to make a run for it to get a head start, but Claric started running at the same time as he started to laugh with the axe raised above him.

Unsure on what to do, (Y/n) stood up from the mat and moved over to the small pile to see if she could distract the green haired boy. She made sure to avoid touching the spikes on the thorn ball, she grabbed the book as it was the only non-threatening object.

"Maybe a reading break?" She asked to herself as she placed the book in her lap.

She moved to open it, but quickly drew her hand back as it attempted to bite her. Her eyes widen as teeth grew on the ends as it struggled against her grip. She let it go out of fright as she leaned back to get away from it. The book started to fly as it flapped its covers as the ribbon attached to it turned into a tongue.

It flew at her, causing (Y/n) to let out a scream as she rolled out of the way. She scrambled onto her feet as she started to run from the flying book.

Asmodeus skidded to a stop as he heard her scream, "(Y/n)!" He called her name as he looked for her, his eyes widen as he saw a demonic book chasing after her.

Knowing that his mistress was in trouble, he ignored Claric as he effortless dodged the axe and made his way to helping the (h/c) haired girl.

Claric leaned on the embedded axe as he watched the two, "looks like she found my glutton glutton book" he laughed slightly as he saw Asmodeus move his hand back and throw a fireball.

He pushed himself off the handle and ran after them, "don't burn it!" He shouted at him.

It took about 15 minutes for Claric to grab the book, the two found out he could jump really high if he wanted too.

Asmodeus and (Y/n) fell back into the ground as they were exhausted, their chest rising and falling as they panted.

"I can't...take it..anymore" (Y/n) managed to say with the lack of breath she had.

Claric leaned over the two as he held the book to his chest, "no energy?" He asked with a tilted head.

He then leaned back as he walked around them, he took a seat in front of them as he placed the book next to him. Claric reached into his smiling pockets, pulling out two bottles of water and some chips, "here! Water along with some chips" he held them out to the two of them.

The two of them slowly sat up, fixing themselves into a sitting position.

(Y/n) grabbed the ice cold water and a bag of chip from his hands, "thank you" she thanked him as she brought her arms to herself.

"Thank you" Asmodeus thanked him as well as he grabbed his own.

The girl tilted her head as she held the bottle just sightly from her mouth, "how did you do that?"

"Do what?"

She lowered the drink as she put the cap back on, "make these and the games appear from your pockets?"

A big smile appeared on Claric's face, "it's my family's special skill!" He proudly answered her. He then reached into the pocket and pulled out a devil trident and a snake, "I can take out anything I've seen before" he explained a bit as he held the two.

(Y/n) leaned back a bit as the snake snapped its mouth at her, "that's cool" she nervously said as she eyed the snake.

"Eh? Claric's over there" a girl's voice caught the trio's attention, but it the boy sitting in front of them the most.

He quickly got off the ground before running to the side of the garden, "Yocchi!" He said a girl's name excitedly.

He stood on the ground as a trio of girls stood elevated behind a wooden railing, a girl with short blonde hair reached over and ruffled his hair, "I see you got new owners again"

"Yeah!"

(Y/n) and Asmodeus looked at each other, almost like the two of them were thinking the same thing.

Yocchi removed her hand from his hair, moving to instead lean against the wooden railing, "whatever, gives us our drinks"

"Okay!" Claric reached into his pocket and pulled out three bottles of water before handing them over to the girl.

She grabbed them from his hands, "thank you~" she thanked him while her two friends giggled softly behind her.

"See ya"

"Bye bye!"

(Y/n) had gotten up from the ground as she was now standing next to the feeen haired boy, "who are they?" She asked him.

Claric turned to look at her, "if I give them something then they'll be happy and play with me again once in a while" he explained as a small pain smile was on his face.

She gave him a soft worried look, "Claric thats-"

"It's fine!" He cut her off as the smile he had originally returned to his face, "you guys are the first to properly play with me so it's alright!" He turned away from her slightly as he played with his fingers, "that's why...actually...can I, play with you again?" He asked her as he was shy on asking her that.

The sudden shy nature surprised her, she blinked a few times before nodding her head, "sure, it was fun surprisingly so I wouldn't mind" she replied with a small smile.

Claric's tail wiggles behind him as he heard her, he turned to look at her with a wide smile.

Asmodeus placed a hand on her shoulder, gaining her attention, "let's not Mistress, they say stupidity spreads" he warned her.

"You recovered! Let's play Azz-Axz! This time we'll play a hellish marathon!" Claric said to him as he turned around to face him, his arms in the air.

(Y/n) shook her head as she sighed slightly, "let's not actually, I'm all out of energy" she admired to him.

Asmodeus nodded his head, "rest is needed, along that school is about to end so we should get our things together"

A pout appeared on Claric's face as he looked at the two, "aw"

"Don't worry Claric, we can play tomorrow if you want" (Y/n) assured him.

The pout disappeared from his face as he smiled, "totally! I get to play with (Y/n)-chi! I get to play with (Y/n)-chi!" He chanted as he hopped out of the garden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
627K 9.8K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
176K 7.2K 51
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...