𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️

6.1K 324 76
By Cool_Asterisk

Adhyaa opened the door and saw that her brother, Adwet and Rudransh were also there. She closed the door and sat with them on the sofa. She didn't look at any of them. She wanted to show them that she was angry. They were confused at her behaviour.

Adwet turned towards her and asked, "Bachcha, What happened?"

As she was, she didn't look at him and asked, "Where is Neeraj?"

Rudransh replied without any emotion, "His place"

Adhyaa thought that it happened because of her, she forgot to delete the call logs of Neeraj and didn't even talk to him. Yes, she didn't want to talk to him that time but that's not the way to deal with him. She would be the one to decide what to do with him. She asked them, "Is that because of me?"

Abhimanyu didn't want to let her think that's because of her. Even he told her half the truth. He immediately replied, "No... No... Captain, he is a traitor. He sold some of our confidential data to ..... companies. It doesn't have to do anything to you. Anyway, Adi calls you Princess because he thinks of you like that. It doesn't mean that you are the real Princess."

The guy mentioned in the previous chap was none other than Neeraj. And the bosses who came there were Abhimanyu and Adwet. After seeing the call logs, Abhimanyu investigated him and found out that he was the one who stole their company's designs and sold them to another company and to save himself, he blamed a female employee. He also found out that that female employee denied him sleeping with him that's why he plotted all this.

Yet Adhyaa tacitly understood that she was also the reason for this. But she retorted for the last line which he said, "Ohh Hello Mr. Who are you? Huhh. First tell me when will you be going to tell me about leading the team on my own...."

Abhimanyu replied, "We decided this today, I am going to tell you."

Adhyaa mocked, "Yeah, yeah......"

And like this they go on and on and on.

Having enough of their banter, Adwet shouted at both of them, "Shut up, just shut up both of you. What's this, a fish market? Seriously you both are adults but none of them behaves like one. Adhyaa now go and do your work and ..... What's this smile, Maan?.... You too attend the next meeting. GOD!! Put Some Senses In Those Moron's Brains."

Abhimanyu was smiling seeing Adwet was scolding her. When Adhyaa saw him smiling, both of them started shooting daggers at each other.

Adwet sighed and said, "I am leaving.... Hey, both of you look here.... Don't fight or else I too know what I have to do."

"Bhai....."

"Adi......"

Adwet scolded them, "Shut your mouth and get back to work"

Adhyaa looked at Abhimanyu accusingly while going out. Rudransh who was amazed seeing this whole scenerio met Adhyaa outside Abhimanyu's cabin and high fived and said, "How do you manage to handle this angry young man? Impressive...... and one more thing, you never came at our house, come one day..."

"Yeah that's right, I'll come one day, hey by the way, his birthday is about to come. Okay then, I'll come that day."

"Okay then, see ya."

"Bye"

The entire cabin of Abhimanyu was almost decorated with Black, Golden and White balloons and also written 'Happy Birthday', 'Abhimanyu' by the personalised balloons.

Everyone was decorating his cabin. Reena was blowing the balloon with the help of a blowing machine. She asked Adhyaa, "So what's our escape strategy?"

Adhyaa looked at her with her eyebrows twisted, she asked her, "Our what?"

On the other hand, Reena stopped what she was doing and looked at her horrified, "Ohh My God. We're gonna die. Abhimanyu Sir will be going to kill us with his bare hands."

It was the idea of Adhyaa to celebrate Abhimanyu's birth anniversary here in the office. To her dismay, Abhimanyu never celebrated his birthday in the office. Last time, Teena celebrated and he was hell angry with her. The older ones forbade her to do anything on his birthday but who's gonna stop her. NO ONE.

So, only a few of them partake in decorating the cabin. And when Reena asked her and when she got her reaction she thought, now her job is in danger due to her friend who became more than friend, like a best friend to her.

Adhyaa exclaimed, "Oh!! Drama Queen, nothing will be going to happen."

Rohit came there and asked her, "Are you a prescient?"

Before Adhyaa replied, a girl whispered to all of them, "Abhimanyu sir is coming.... Hurry up."

Adhyaa hurriedly went to the switch board and switched off all of the lights, even the curtains were dropped, so that there was no light present in the room.

Abhimanyu opened the door and looked inside. It was unusual to see the room completely dark. He knitted his eyebrows and called his P.A., Mrs. Tyagi.

Before she came, someone switched on the lights and Adhyaa excitedly said, "Happy Birthday, Maan."

He was shocked to see her and his room like this. His eyes almost fell from its sockets. Everyone was eagerly waiting for his reaction. But other than shock reaction no one got any other reaction from him.

Adhyaa came and put her hands on her waist and narrowed her eyes at him like telling him 'Maan, say Thank You otherwise, I'll scratch your face till no one recognises you.'

Abhimanyu was in his own world, he was confused about what to do. 2 years ago, the same day he was angry with Teena so much that he didn't talk to her for 5 days, then a week later he found out she was cheating on him.

And now here, Adhyaa was standing with her most innocent excitement, wishing him birthday.

He was in his own world and there everyone's excitement, joy, everything leaving their bodies slowly. Rudransh came there just a second ago. He nudged Abhimanyu who came out of his trance and looked everywhere again and stopped at Adhyaa's face, who was silently asking him with her facial expressions how her surprise was.

Then he gave her his full blown smile, came forward, took her hand in his and asked, "How?..... When did you decide all this and when did you come here?"

In place of answering, she taunted him, "Tsk, Maan you talk a lot."

His jaw almost touched the ground and he pointed to himself and asked, "Me.."

"Yes, you. Now listen" She said ignoring his accusing eyes. She dragged him towards his table where the cake was placed at the centre with the decorative items spread all over the table, "Cut the cake and tell me how it is?"

Everyone gathered round the table Adhyaa and Rudransh stood on either side of Abhimanyu and all of them sang,

"Happy birthday.... "

He took out the piece and fed it to Adhyaa and Rudransh, then he himself ate. Abhimanyu asked Adhyaa excitedly, "It's tasty and delicious. You made it?"

"No...." Rohit cut her in the middle and said, "Sir I'll explain, she didn't make it, she made someone make it. She, at 1 AM, went to the chef and threatened him to make your favourite cake." He further added with a shrug "Though we don't know about your favourite."

"Adhyaa!!", Abhimanyu sternly said.

Adhyaa nervously said, "It's just for one day and look at the outcomes, nah..... Ahh.." She stepped on the glass piece which was laying on the floor. A while ago, when some of them were decorating the room, a glass of water fell and that's a piece of glass which was left hidden.

Abhimanyu immediately held her and sat her on the couch and started to examine the wound, with which he scolded her, "What..... Captain, you don't take care of yourself. Look, it's hurting you."

He looked around and said, "Why are you all standing here like a statue, get back to work and Rudi give me the first aid box quickly."

While cleaning her wound he commented under his breath, "What will I do to you?"

"Urhh, Bandar, you think too much." Till then she looked at him and let him do whatever he wanted to do, but seeing too much care for her she replied irritatedly.

He looked at her horrified. When she saw him looking at her horrified, then she recalled what she said, then she whispered, "Don't say, I just said the word which I shouldn't have to.."

While scratching the back of his neck he replied, "Umm, yes you do"

"Oh crap!"

Rohit and Reena were there for their friend, except them every other employee left the room. Reena was watching all the facade, then she joined all the points in her mind, her being invisible during lunch, her never speaking about family, never telling why she had bodyguards.

Reena exclaimed, "One second, Adhyaa don't say you are 'The Adhyaa Oberoi' Oh My God! ..... You are 'Adhyaa Oberoi' daughter of Aditya Oberoi........." And they go on and on.

Adhyaa was fed up with their banter, that's why she didn't tell them about her real identity. She hated the people who used their identity for their growth and progress. She believed in one's own hard work. Though sometimes others' help was necessary, she always tried to do it on her own. Irritatedly she shouted, "Shut up both of you. That's why I didn't tell you"

They said sorry to her and left the cabin just like that. They didn't even look at her after that. Adhyaa knew that now she had two full grown babies to make it up for them. She left them for the time being and focused on her best friend and brother more than a friend.

After some time,

Adhyaa and Rudransh took their leave. Basically, Adhyaa took the leave and Rudransh came to drop her till the elevator. She was walking with a slight limp due to her injury. After reaching at the elevator she pressed the button and turned towards him and said, "Told you, when I am here, then why fear"

He smiled slightly and said with so much relief in his eyes, "Adhyaa, Thank You So Much. Bhai..... he stopped smiling, enjoying, living his life. Those two years were hell for all of us. And then you came, you looked at the smile he had on his face while cutting the cake, that smile, we missed that. He just smiled for the sake of us but that smile was not from his heart. It's just..... Thank You So Much, Princess. You truly are a Princess and like bhai said his Captain Marvel. You .... "

Hearing so many words of fondness, Adhyaa stopped him and asked, "Rudi, what am I to you?"

"Adh...." He was confused by the sudden change in her mood.

"No, tell me, what am I to you?" She asked him sternly leaving no space for the argument.

He left all the queries in his head and replied the truth which he wanted to tell her for a long time. He was also worried for her equally like any other member of their family. His parents were worried not only for their friend's daughter but also for the last hope which would be able to change their son for the good. "You are like my sister who I always wanted."

"Then, why are you thanking me?" She said it and Rudransh now knew he was lost in front of her. She won the little battle of them.

Adhyaa was thinking about the celebration which would be organised at Singhania's, so she asked him, "Now, cheer up and tell me what's the plan for tonight's party."

"You don't have to worry bout that...... Dear..... " Suddenly feeling a lot of happiness and excitement he sang the last line and with this, the elevator came there and he pressed her destination and left from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total words - 2079
Date- 10/04/2022
Edited- 23/07/2022

Your Author
Asterisk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 717 12
What happens when your dreams together don't align. Juan has big dreams. He's a dancer, and wants to reach the stars. To this end he's partnered up...
595K 23.5K 43
The Randhawa's , one of the most powerful and influential family of the country. They ruled Madhavgarh and are known for their ruthlessness, shrewdn...
546K 11.5K 44
You're just an ordinary girl who auditioned in BigHit to achieve your dream as an idol in 2016. You were just 15 years old at the time. But because o...
13.1K 707 46
________________________________ 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚 is your a jaw dropping deadly gorgeous with grey eyes a 28 year old successful CEO...