Sakura Blossom ( Kny X Modern...

By -Kira_Kira

Y/N was just an ordinary person from the 21st century, she didn't expect to wake up in an anime where human-e... More

Seraphic Breathing
Mochi.
Angel
Old married couple
Home
Regret
Rock
Haori
Underling
Chopsticks
Wisteria House
A memory from the past
Nicknames
Family
Fail
Protagonist
Trial
True colors
Promise
The butterfly mansion
Training
Training...again
Marry me?
Sun
Sword
Infinity train
Rengoku
Her story
A talk with a god
Enmu
Date
Akaza
Proposal
Warm
Butterflies
Festival
Chaotic meeting
Senjuro
Grandfather
Live.
the real me
Mitsuri
Mission
Monster
Love-Struck
Baby Chick
Impeccable
I'm back
B O N U S
Kidnapper
Disguises
Sisters
Hime
Perfect
Daki
Where's Y/N?
Fiancé
Sunshine
The Sound Hashira
200K S P E C I A L C H A P T E R
Lullaby
Threat
Magical girl
Poison
Apologies
House arrest
Carrots
Accidents
Happy Tears
Rivals
Fever
Trap
Party
Helleborus
Candy
Cake
Butterfly Effect
Pepper Spray
Save the princess!
Onigiri
Acorn
Rain
Deal
Parents
Courage Test
Treatment
Forever
Comfort Words.
Recognized
Idiot.
Confession
Mark
Swordsmith Village
Hot Spring
Cute
Ribbon
Doll
Sacrifice
Rice Cracker
Clones
My only friend.
Cicadas
The way you are
Morning
UNO
Hide and Seek
Secret
Hashira Reunion
Farewells
Peacefulness
Disney
Letter
Spicy
Smile
Worthy
Troublesome
Love
Three Questions
A Boring Story
Gift
Bad Feeling
Needle
Night
Spell
Dream
Snake
● 3 MILLION Q&A pt.1 ●
● 3 MILLION Q&A ○ ANSWERS ●
Childish
Fool
Frustrated
Temptation
Fish
Violence
Hurt

Friends

21.2K 1.2K 1.3K
By -Kira_Kira

“HEEEY! GOOD MOORNING!”

“Oh no, it's her again-” Kakushi 1 and Kakushi 2 turned pale at the sight of Y/N running in their directions.

They are already aware of the fact that if she interacts with them, that means she was about to make them go do something random with her again, and the result of that was always a punishment from Shinobu.

“Go away! We are working! shoo, shoo!” Kakushi 1 said.

“No but hear me out-” Y/N was about to tell whatever crazy idea she had in mind, but the sight of Muichiro walking around with his blank of expression as always made her ditch it and immediately run up to him.

“MUIII! GOOOOOOD-” She tackled him into a hug. “MORNING!”

“Y/N! ARE YOU CRAZY?! THAT'S THE MIST HASHIRA!”

“ACKK! LET GO OF HIM! HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU-”

Kakushi 1 and Kakushi 2 were fast in attempting to save her life, but nothing happened.

Like, literally nothing.

Muichiro just stood there, making no attempt to hug her back or to simply walk away like any other person would normally do.

“You are cute today too! As always!”

“Who are you?”

“Y/N!”

“….”

“It's Y/N!”

“Yeah, I heard it, no need to introduce yourself two times.”

“I was so happy when you said my name before! That means we are friends, right?!”

“I don't want to be friends with a weirdo like you.”

Y/N didn't respond to his insults, in fact, she was only nuzzling against the top of his head with a cat-like grin in her face, you could tell that the fact that she started to gain immunity from his attacks was annoying him.

“… I hate you.” He said.

“Why don't you push me away then?”

“….”

“Hehe-”

“Stop laughing.”

“okay.”

“…why do we still get surprised at this point?” Kakushi 1 said.

“I don't know.” Kakushi 2 responded.

“Hey… are you suddenly feeling cold too?”

“Now that you commented, I'm also getting shivers too-”

“Ah! Giyuu! Good morning!” Y/N let go of Muichiro, waving excitedly while looking past the two kakushi standing in front of her.

They both looked behind with fearful expressions, seeing Giyuu standing there like a ghost. “GYAAAAAAAAAAH!!”

Uh- they got a bit…surprised.

“Huff….huff… As expected of a hashira, I didn't even notice his presence….” Kakushi 1 said, his hand over his heart as he tried to steady his erratic breathing.

“Yeah, he is like air…”

“Shhhh!” Y/N attempted to make them stop talking, but it was already too late, he was leaving with a gloomy aura.

“W-wait!” She quickly ran up to Giyuu, standing in front of him to stop the man from leaving. “They didn't mean to say that you have no presence! They were just…. uh… just….”

“….”

'I can't find a way to explain this without hurting his feelings even more!' Y/N found herself in a dead end.

“Who's this guy?” Though it wasn't Muichiro intention to help Y/N, he ended up accidentally doing so as he stood in between them, pointing at Giyuu with a blank expression.

“That's Giyuu! He's my friend!”

“…he looks stupid.”

“Muichiro!”

Luckily, Giyuu didn't even hear his insults this time, he was more concentrated in the fact that Y/N introduced him as a 'friend'.

“See? Look at him lost in dreamland, what a moron.” Muichiro commented, staring at Giyuu daydreaming.

“That was mean, but I will forgive you because you're cute!” Y/N is a shallow person.

She turned to Giyuu. “So, why did you come? You rarely approach me first, so I'm assuming you have something you want to say to me?”

“… I'm…leaving.”

“Leaving?”

'Oh, right, he said something about how he was staying here because Shinobu and him were assigned to a mission or something-'

“So you came to say goodbye?”

He nodded silently. So cute.

“I see, so good- Wait! That means Shinobu is leaving too, right?”

“…yes.”

“I have to say goodbye to her too! Let's go Giyuu!” She grabbed his hand, pulling him as she started to run to look for Shinobu. “Bye Mui! See you later! And I'm Y/N!”

She left before Muichiro could question the sudden nickname.

“Ah, there she is! Shino- KYOJURO?!” Y/N excitedly ran in Shinobu's direction when she found her standing right in front of the front entrance, but was surprised to see she was speaking with none other than Kyojuro.

“Hi there!”

“You are going in this mission too?!”

“Yep! My crow just gave the orders!”

“But- what about your wrist? Is it already better?”

“As good as new! Though your worries makes me happy, no need to panic!” He said with a fond smile, patting her head.

“Dammit! Don't try to confuse me with head pats!” Y/N exclaimed with a flustered face, shooing his hand away. “You really are fine, right?”

“I'm completely fine! Hahaha!” He said, doing his signature loud laugh, but then leaning to look behind her. “Didn't know you two were so close.”

“Huh?” Y/N looked behind her, only then noticing that she was still holding Giyuu's hand.

“Yeah! We are friends!” She turned back to look at Kyojuro and responded with a bright smile. Y/N, Please read the room.

“Then, we will be leaving…” Shinobu approached her, her usual empty smile was now soft. “Please don't give too much trouble to Aoi.”

“Okay!”

“And don't make Kanao get in trouble with you again.”

“Fine!”

“And refrain from provoking the kakushi-”

“Yep!”

“And always keep the pepper spray I gave you close in case Sleepzenitsu fools you again-”

“No need to worry, Shino! I'm the most reliable person in the whole corps!”

“......”

“shinobu?”

“Anyway-”

'she- she avoided answering!'

“The kids and Mitsuri will probably sneak sweets to you like always, but don't eat too much-”

“Come on Shinobu! That way, Y/N will think you are her mom! Haha!” Rengoku interrupted her.

Shinobu sighed. “Can you blame me? Every time I take my eyes off her, she gets in some sort of trouble, last time she brought an upper moon home.”

You could see from the way Kyojuro's smile strained a bit that he didn't have an argument against that.

“Well, I think that's all! Be careful, okay?”

“Sure!” Y/N nodded. “You will see, when you come back, the mansion will be in the same way-”

“CAW! Demon slayer L/N Y/N is required in a mission! CAW! With the hashiras Kocho Shinobu! CAW! Tomioka Giyuu! CAW! And Rengoku Kyojuro!” Shiro suddenly landed in her shoulder.

“….the same way you left it?”

And that's how we got emo guy, hot butterfly lady, donut that was not really a donut this time and Y/N in a single mission, a very peculiar group of people in my opinion.

'….why do I feel this is going to be troublesome?' Y/N sweat dropped.

      •────────✦❅✦────────•

Two fanarts! As always, please be sure to give the artist your love <33

Tomaatteja 👇

LynceSolaris 👇

Also, I've been getting some questions about where to send me fanart, so-

You guys can send it to my discord! KiraKira#9056

Or you can make a book and post the drawing in a chapter with my @ (or just post it in your art book if you have one, whatever you are more comfortable with)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.5K 18
❝ 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗮! 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗳 [𝗬/𝗡] 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗸. ❞ ❝ 𝗔𝘄𝘄 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺...
4.9K 168 19
➵ 鬼滅の刃 "[𝗡-𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘]-𝗦𝗔𝗡, 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨! 𝗣-𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘!" ↳ "𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔, 𝗢𝗛, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗘? 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨...
21.1K 432 13
In a small village a little aways from any town or city. It's peaceful there. No demons. You the daughter of the chief. You run your own little f...