Bad Boys Kidnapped Me

By vintage_for_days

Bad ass Katrina Moores. Beautiful, stubborn, rule breaker and has a potty mouth. But she has a dark secret... More

Meeting
World War III
Detention
Going out
A/N
The Kidnapping
This isnt over
Tame The Beast
Killing Bambi
You so want me
Cliff
Call me Kat
I fell
Ice Cold
Hes A Gang Leader And He Always Will Be
Can't live without
Time for you to quit
Too Beautiful
Even if it kills him
Over Two Hundred
Deal
Burn in fucking hell!
Maria
In love
Meet the boys
Virgin
I'm Hungry
What am i going to do?
You counted!
I Hope So
Bobbie pin
Dante & Benji
Backstory
The Ball
Love struck teenager
Ted & Joe
Death
I Am Going To Live
The In-Laws
Mom?
I Want You
Antonio Belucini
Jamie
A/N
I Want This Baby
Im Not Letting You Die
I Cant Do This Anymore
I Can Do It
Dad?
Its Time
Epilogue

The Black Dragon

51K 1.4K 264
By vintage_for_days

What the fuck just happened?

I was currently still leaning against the wall in the detention room trying to comprehend what the hell just happened. I shake my head, trying to snap out of it. Did he really put his hands on me? Is this a prank because if it isn't I might just pop a blood vessel. 

 I clench my fists and I could feel the rage burn inside of me. I will not let a man have power over me. 

Not again. 

If he really is in a gang he definitely fucked with the wrong girl. I angrily storm out of the detention room and immediately see students buzzing down the hallway.

Get out of my way!

I angrily start to shove people out of the way and try to find my ride or die. 

"Chelsea!" I scream out loud, searching around. 

The elites need to stop breeding because it was really crowed and I was currently shoving all kinds of people onto the floor. 

I spot her at the lockers and I sprint. I slam my hand angrily against the metal which causes the books in her hands to drop.

"Shakira!" She screams.

"What?" I ask in confusion. 

She looks at me with wide eye, "you scared me!"

"So why the name dropping?"

"I'm trying to stop swearing so I've decided to replace them with names of celebrities" Chelsea answers. 

I was too angry to even comprehend what she said so I grab her arm and drag her towards the exit.

Her heels clatter as she tries to keep up, "where are we going?" 

I look at her with a smirk on my face.

"The Ring."

****

"I kissed a girl and I liked it." Chelsea sings with the radio, bobbing her head to Katy Perry's song.

"Lesbian" I sing, chuckling.

She punches me on the shoulder and I laugh out loud.

"So what's gotten you so angry?"

My mood automatically turns sour and I tighten my grip on the steering wheel.

"Ryder fucking Black" I snarl.

"Ah that fine piece of ass" she says to herself, leaning back in the seat.

I look at her bewildered.

"You have got to be kidding me?"

"What? He is" she defends, sitting up.

"He's a jerk" I mumble, breathing through my nose.

"Maybe, but he's a smoking hot jerk" she winks at me, blowing me a kiss teasingly.

I huff and tighten my grip some more before speeding towards The Ring. 

She wasn't there. She didn't see what I saw. The coldness in his eyes. The emptiness.

"You didn't see his eyes" I mutter.

"What's wrong with his eyes?" Chelsea scoffs.

"They're the same ones I had when I was ten years old."

Her face sobers and silence feels the car.

"The rumours may be right then" she mumbles to herself. 

Soon we arrive and I park outside the bar and grab my bag. We go straight to the locker rooms and I immediately start striping.

"Ah Kat? You've got no equipment." Chelsea says looking around.

"Chelsea" I say, looking at her with disapproval. "You should know I have a back up plan for everything" I wiggle my eyebrows and open my locker.

I grab my spare gym bag and hover it in front of her, she smirks and gives me a thumbs up.

"Go book me a fight."

She salutes me and walks out of the locker room. I roll my eyes at her gesture and continue getting dressed.

I put on my sports bra, spandex shorts and start to braid my hair. I put my hair in a tight French braid that cascaded along my back. I put on my boxing gloves and look into the big mirror on the side. I walk towards it and stare at my reflection. My eyes, one green, the other violet.

Ever since I've had this mutation people have always stared. Calling me a freak, an experiment gone wrong, and it was all because of them.

I trail my eyes to my body. I worked my ass off to tone my body, and people always say that I take steroids or some shit filled story. I stayed up long nights trying to build my strength and my muscle, so nothing would ever happen to me again.

My tan skin covered in tattoos. I look at my mum and dads names in cursive writing, on my lower hip. 

That was my first ever tattoo. 

I smile at the memory and continue scanning my eyes over my other tattoos.I had a rose tattoo with green vines running down my left side ending at my hip. That was my biggest and most painful one.

I had another one of a bird on my collar bone with beautiful details and I had my brothers names tattooed on the back of my right shoulder blade. I trail my eyes away from my body and look at my ears, piercings running up both of my them. 

I stretch my limbs and walk away from the mirror before heading towards the ring itself. 

"Welcoming the almighty, undefeated, raining champion, Black Dragon!"

The crowd cheers as I flip over the ropes, raising my arms up in the air. I look around and see Chelsea giving me a thumbs up near the pick up tables. I wink at her and wait for my opponent.

The guy with the microphone joins me in the ring, looking at me more than necessary.

Disgusting.

I send him a vicious glare and he finally looks away and brings the microphone to his lips. 

"And Spike!"

A guy with a red mohawk wearing red shorts comes on, causing the crowd to go wild. I watch him walk into the ring and take his whole appearance in. He had bulking muscles and I could tell he was quick with the back flip he did. I stretch one more time before getting ready to fight.

"Fight!"

The bell rings and we circle each other, waiting for the first move. He sends a kick towards my face and I just dogged it. He's fast, but not fast enough.

He sends a punch my way and I doge it, faster this time and I punch him in the ribs. He backs away in pain and grunts, okay so far so good.

He looks at me with anger and angrily charges towards me.

Wrong move.

Never get personal when you fight. If you do, your face will be eating the mat.

I step to the side when he was close enough and grab his arm, hurling him over my shoulder. He lands on his back and I could see the wind get knocked out of him. 

The crowd cheers and screams loudly, some even chant. The mohawk guy tries to get back up but he eventually gives up, falling back down.

Out.

I keep my face neutral and walk off the ring. Another win. Another name to add to my victims.

"Yeah! Whoo girl!" Chelsea cheers and claps. 

I give her a hug and smile. I did feel better. The stress and anger was subdued and I wasn't shaking in rage anymore.

"Damn girl, I didn't know you could fight!"

I freeze.

Oh no!

Oh no. No, no, no, no, no. Oh god! Pease no!

I slowly turn around and see Ryder who had wide eyes, and his little gang gapping at me.

My eyes widen and my eyebrows shoot to my hair line. Chelsea looks at me and stifles her laughter behind a fake cough. I shove her but she just topples laughing. I spin around angrily and walk away, leaving Chelsea to deal with Ryder and his gang. 

The one thing that no one could know about me and those bastards catch me right in the act! 

If they reveal my real identity, I am fucked!

It will get around school which means by brothers will know and even if i convince them not to tell my parents the bloody teachers will. Then i'll be shipped off, living in a bloody boarder house having to deal with Ms Trunchbull look a likes.

I slam my locker shut and storm off to my car. Maybe if I come clean the punishment will be less severe? I'm sure my mom will understand. 

The image of her beating me with her briefcase when I was fourteen comes to mind, and that was only because I put gum in my cousins hair. I have a better chance of becoming president before my mom lets me off with just a warning. 

I come to a halt when I see Chelsea laughing with Ryder and his friends, right next to my car. I stop and watch the scene, I am going to skin her alive! Traitor! I angrily speed walk up to my car and put my gym bag in the boot. I feel a presence behind me and I huff angrily. 

 I wonder who that could be?

I turn around and cross my arms.

"What do you want?" I snarl, my rage coming off in waves.

His smirk deepens, "still no manners."

I close my eyes and breath through my nose. I can't deal with him now. In fact, I can never deal with him! Can't he just leave me alone?!

He puts his arms either side of me, officially trapping me.

Fantastic.

I uncross my arms and look at his arms than back at him. I raise a perfectly shaped eyebrow challenging him to try to do something.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask ferociously.

He leans in closer and I back away.

"Stop it!" I exclaim, my face growing warm.

Shit! Why am I feeling like this?

"You should learn how to speak normally to people " he murmurs, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

I shiver and close my eyes, savouring this moment. 

No stop it! Get yourself together women.

"Just leave me alone" I say breathless, trying to push him away.

He buries his head deeper and I swear I stop breathing.

 "Pineapple" he whispers, his lips brushing against my skin.

I successfully push him away and run into the car. 

I breathe heavily and try to calm my heat beat. It's too much. I've never felt like this with a guy. He's not good! You can't get involved with him! So why does my heart beat like crazy when he's near me?! Why do I have a desire to wrap my legs around him?!

Chelsea was still talking to the guys so I beep the horn causing her to scream and jump.

"Brittany Spears!" She exclaims. 

I could see the boys look at her confused but she smiles sheepishly before saying her goodbyes and climbing in the car.  

She immediately slaps my arm, "what the fuck?!" 

I start the engine and angrily drive back home.

"Don't what the fuck me! They saw me fight Chelsea" I say.

"So?" She asks, dumbly.

I scoff. Idiot.

"So" I imitate her dumb tone, "they know I'm the Black Dragon."

"Who cares? They're chill" she says causally. 

I look at her like she's grown two heads.

"Chill! Chill?" I screech.

She covers her ears with her hands and visibly winces. "Okay! Okay! Geez".

I breath out and continue driving, she doesn't get it. And I don't expect her too but ugh!

"We're going out" Chelsea says.

I bite my lip, I could use the fun. Plus it's been a while since Ive gone out. Okay maybe two nights ago isn't a while but that didn't change the fact that I needed to drown my sorrows in the only thing that can help me feel happy.

Alcohol.

"Lets do it."

Chelsea squeals and bounces in her seat. I laugh and shake my head.

Time to let of some steam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 40.5K 89
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 #𝟭 He brought his other hand in between my legs moving himself against me more, as he was holding me in pl...
96.9K 3K 27
❝MY SILENCE IS MY EXPRESSION OF PAIN❞ Ryder Baizen, is your typical 'bad-boy'. The platinum blonde has every girl falling to his feet, while every bo...
475K 11.9K 70
Meet Hailey. The ultimate dork . Straight 'A ' student. Socially awkward life. Overprotective mother. The abandoned house next door is soon occupie...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...