VOLTERRA ▸ TWILIGHT GIF SER...

By hexedbywanda

VOLUME THREE. ❛ you can't trust vampires. trust me. ❜ ❪ © hexedbywan... More

000 | INTRODUCTION
REQUESTS
001 | JASPER HALE
002 | EDWARD CULLEN
003 | CHARLIE SWAN
004 | BENJAMIN
006 | BENJAMIN
007 | JASPER HALE
008 | EDWARD CULLEN
010 | CHARLIE SWAN
011 | CARLISLE CULLEN
009 | CARLISLE CULLEN
012 | ARO
013 | BENJAMIN
014 | JACOB BLACK
015 | ALICE CULLEN
016 | JASPER HALE
017 | BILLY BLACK
018 | JACOB BLACK
019 | SETH CLEARWATER
020 | RILEY BIERS
021 | JARED CAMERON
022 | JACOB BLACK
023 | EMMETT CULLEN & JASPER HALE
024 | JACOB BLACK
025 | EDWARD CULLEN
026 | ROSALIE HALE
027 | JACOB BLACK
028 | CARLISLE CULLEN
029 | EMMETT CULLEN
030 | ANGELA WEBBER
031 | RILEY BIERS
032 | RILEY BIERS
033 | ESME CULLEN
034 | JASPER HALE
036 | EDWARD CULLEN
037 | BELLA SWAN
038 | CHARLIE SWAN
039 | GARRETT
40 | EMBRY CALL
THE END (FOR NOW)

035 | ROSALIE HALE

497 17 1
By hexedbywanda

━━ IMAGINE . . .

From the moment she realised she was a vampire, a monster, Rosalie has wanted nothing more than to be human again. To be imperfect and fragile and fleeting; to have a family and grow old, and one day, after a long, happy life, die peacefully in the arms of her love.

Meeting you and falling in love with you made her want those things even more. She wanted to be human for you, and so she could be with you for the rest of your lives.

But Rosalie wasn't human, and she never would be. You would never become a vampire, and not just because she abhorred the thought of you being like her, but because you didn't want to be. You dreaded the thought of having to live an immortal life and having to survive on blood; even though you loved a vampire, you didn't want to become one yourself.

The two of you knew deep down that your relationship couldn't last forever, but it still hurt like hell when Rosalie broke up with you. You had almost been expecting it when she grew distant and not like herself, but you didn't know why.

It wasn't until years later when you walked down the aisle to someone else that you seen her face for the first time in years. You hadn't invited her, but she'd come anyway to watch with a bittersweet smile as you lived the life she'd wanted for you - and the one she wished you could've shared together.

I just wanted to say ... even though things didn't work out between us, I'm happy you're happy. And I hope you get everything you ever wanted because you're one of the best people I know and you deserve it. ❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.5K 22
Mercy Gray has the biggest crush on Patrick Hockstetter, she finds him so... interesting. The way he speaks, the way he walks, the way he smiles, eve...
3.2K 52 5
"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝" ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐀𝐍 ┏ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐨...
10.2K 322 7
1 case. Within 2 weeks. ☁︎ 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵. 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘮𝘦. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝘑...
60.2K 1.9K 16
Class 2-A is...confused. Scratch that. They are absolutely flabbergasted. And it is all thanks to two childhood...friends? Rivals? Boyfriends? Mort...