past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

17

400 10 0
By Alie-Heart

Hange had finally heard what happened and she immediately comforted Norie, for some time she would cry with her, then she would be angry at Erwin and leave angry voicemails with not so sweet words.

Levi would come around to spend time with Norie as well, to get her mind off of Erwin. He would take her out shopping at thrift stores, take her to restaurants and to his house to watch movies or just hang out. And throughout this period of time, his feelings started growing and what he didn't know is that the day Levi took her to see a art exhibition of her favorite painter she, for some reason, swooned.

She swooned at the fact that he remembered the day, when they met for the first time, Norie told Levi that her favorite painter was John Waterhouse. And it surprised her that he remembers that from 4 years ago.

Of course, Norie would try and not show some signs of those feelings since she didn't know that Levi felt the same way. Not until the day Levi took her to star gaze by the hill everyone would go on Friday nights.

"You know I would love to hold a star but that would be stupid of me"Norie says as she and Levi lay in the backseat looking up at the opened sun roof of the car.

"Yeah it would, it'll be like holding burning coal"Levi responded.

She giggled and then heard her favorite song play softly from the radio, Levi liked how it was dark but not to dark in the car, it brought him comfort. And Norie loved it too.

"So...we start college in 2 weeks...how do you feel?"Norie asks softly.

She turns her head to him as he continues to look up at the night sky.

"Okay...I'm nervous but I know you and four eyes will be there"Levi responded back lightly.

Norie looks at his side profile, it was just perfect.

"Look at me..."she whispered.

Levi felt himself tense up, he thanked God that it was dark so she wouldn't see his burning ears and cheeks. He breathed out shakingly as he turned his head to her, their noses were centimeters away. Levi practically felt her breath on his lips, he wanted so much to kiss her, he just wanted to kiss her forever.

"I never got the chance to thank you...for helping me out of my nasty break up phase...I'm sorry you had to experience that and see my ugly side..."Norie whispers jokingly

"No...it's okay..."Levi whispered back nervously.

She stared into his grey eyes and her hand moved softly from her thigh, towards his. Levi flinched slightly when he felt her pinky touch his lightly. He got this surge of confidence out of no where and he fully touched her hand, it felt warm and soft.

Norie stared into his eyes and her heart beat fast at the moment, she felt very nervous. but whispered "can I do something?"

Levi looked down at her lips before he nods his head.

She slowly started to lean in, making sure that Levi was okay with it. Levi lightly held his breath, waiting for her lips to close in...then she kissed him. Levi closed his eyes, he had fantasized about this so much and now it was here.

His first kiss with her, it was very soft, she kept kissing him, making him kiss her back.

They breathed out of their noses and pulled back, they were slightly breathing heavily and Norie quickly slammed his back on the backseat and she got on his lap. She ran her fingers through his hair as he places his hands on her waist.

Norie smiled lightly and then smashed her lips back onto his, this time the kiss wasn't soft or passionate. The kiss became harder, Norie was kissing him as if her life depended on it.

Levi closed his eyes tightly and enjoyed every second of it. Norie kissed him more deeply, and it felt so good, he wanted to keep kissing her.

Norie felt that her heart rate was getting faster and she was breathing heavier. He started rubbing his hand up and down her thighs as she wrapped her legs around him. Levi breathed out when she felt her roll her hips onto his.

"Norie..."he said softly as he held her in place.

He kissed her neck and then her jawline, he then placed his lips on her mouth, this kiss was more passionate and Norie hums lightly. Levi was kissing her slowly, wanting to get a taste of her.

Norie began to pant lightly as Levi kissed her neck, and then her collarbone. She ran her fingers through his hair again, pulling on the hair gently.

She shakingly reached for the button to close the sun roof and she whispered his name out, throwing her head back.

------------------------------

"You're going to be okay Mikasa!"Eren says and pats her head.

"The doctor will give you a lollipop and a sticker after!"

She nodded with a smile and the toddlers hugged each other.

"You better watch the kids Hange, I swear to God" Norie says lowly to her.

"Don't worry! I got it!"Hange says

"Sure"Levi says.

"Come back soon!"Eren says to Norie and Levi smiling as he stretches his arms out to her.

"Yes we will my love! We promise!"she says picking him up and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

Levi placed his hand on the back of Eren's head and caressed it with his thumb softly.

---------------------------------

"Bye! Bye!"Eren says and Hange took him inside.

"Bye!"Norie called out and closed the car door after putting Mikasa in her car seat.

She then cracked her fingers and says "Operation: Give My Baby The Best Birthday Party Ever is now staring"

Norie and Levi put their black shades on as Mikasa puts hers, that have tiny baby elephants, on as well.

----------------------------------

"Okay honey, which one do you think Eren would like?"Norie asked Mikasa as they stand in front of the party aisle at the store.

"Blue balloons"She responded.

"What about green?"Levi asks as he crouched down to her level and showed her some green balloons.

"Yeah"Mikasa says and smiled

"Green it is"Norie says and started getting the table sheets, balloons, party hats, ribbons, a banner, the party games, green candies and more.

"Do you think he'll like pin the tail to the donkey?"Levi asks and as he showed Norie the game.

"No Levi, we might scare him"

"But it's a cartoon donkey"

"You know how he gets"

Eren hid inside Levi's shirt as he sticks his head out of the collar screaming out in horror and tears when the donkey stood in front of him.

Norie tried taking pictures from outside the petting zoo as everyone stared at him and Mikasa sat in the twin double stroller shaking her head

"That's why we can't have nice things"Levi says making Norie nudge him but heard the joke in his voice.

"Norie, Cake"Mikasa says tugging on her pants.

"Okay then come on let's go get the cake."she says and they walked to the small pastry shop inside the store.

Levi picked Mikasa up so she'll be able to see that cakes on the shelves. She looked around and then pointed to one.

"Wow Mikasa, you have a good eye. It's so pretty"Norie says.

"Let's get that one then"Levi says and placed Mikasa back down.

The cake was white and had green frosting decorating the edges. It had toy dinosaurs on top and the lady that helped them let Mikasa write Eren's name after she put happy birthday.

Once they paid for everything they went straight home and started to decorate the house and outside the patio, Levi and Norie had bought Eren a toy electric car that he can sit in and ride around.

Mikasa drew a picture of him and her with happy birthday on top and Norie gave her a chocolate bar to tape to the drawing.

"Everything looks so nice"Norie says smiling at the decorations.

They had also taken out the snacks and foods so people can eat and placed the candies on the table so the toddlers can help themselves to them.

"The others should start arriving soon, my mom texted me saying she's on her way"Levi says

"Okay then I'll get me and Mikasa ready, it'll be quick"she says and picks Mikasa up and walked to the room.

Norie wore her hair normally, down and curled to the light waves. Her makeup was light and she wore a casual black off the shoulder empire waist dress that fell to her ankles and her black pointed heel pumps.

She put Mikasa in a white dress with baby blue flats and put two pigtails on top of her head.

"There don't you look pretty?"Norie says and kisses the top of Mikasa's head.

Levi walks in as he went to get his stuff ready to shower and stopped to look at the girls.

"Look twirl for Levi"she says and helped Mikasa do a spin so he can look at her outfit.

"Like a princess"he responded.

He then looks at Norie and smiled lightly and says "you look beautiful"

She smiled back and says "thank you, now go get ready." And jokingly pushed him to the bathroom.

---------------------------------

Levi walks down the stairs as he puts his belt on, he wore a black short sleeve turtleneck and black pants.

He heard his mother's voice come from the kitchen making him look and saw her playing with Mikasa while Norie cut more cucumbers for the salad.

Kuchel looked up and smiled

"Hey darling! You don't mind that I brought more extra gifts for Eren, even Mikasa, even though it's not her birthday"

"Yeah it's fine-"he stopped himself and saw the mountain of gifts.

Levi blinked and looked at his mom who only smiled back.

He sighed and heard the door open and in came Norie's mom with a present in her hand.

"Mom, hey"Norie says and walks over to greet her.

"Hey honey, if you don't mind some men are going to help me bring in erens presents"she says and then snaps her finger.

Soon two UPS men started bringing in the presents making Levi and Norie's eyes widened. There's was over 10 boxes total and including Kuchel's, it was around 20.

"Wow mom...uh thank you"Norie says nervously.

"Oh it's nothing, Mikasa my baby. There's some presents for you in there too"She says and kisses her cheek and hugs her.

"So you understand me too?"Kuchel says excitedly to Norie's mom.

"Please! I was hoping you would understand me!"she responded back.

"I do!"Kuchel says and they started talking as they walked outside the patio.

Norie turned to Levi with a smile and says "it's that great?"

He only stared back blankly with Mikasa in his arms who played with his gold chain that Norie had given him for his birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 361 25
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...
1M 28.1K 129
18+ "I'm in love with you and that scares me to death." Captain Levi Ackerman was perfectly content on dis...
498K 14.3K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
2.1K 59 17
[THIS IS THE FIRST VERSION! RIGHT NOW GOING UNDER HEAVY EDITING!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much diffe...