past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

16

384 9 0
By Alie-Heart

"more pancakes?"Levi asks the toddlers as they sat in their booster seats in front of the kitchen table.

"Yeah!"they said as they held their rubber forks up.

He placed a pancake on each of there animal plates and ruffled their hair, Norie was still sleeping since she had a long day of helping her mom move some things around her house since she had bought a couch and a new fridge.

But today is a special day for the toddlers and Levi wouldn't be surprised if she would wake up now.

"Good morning! Who's birthday is it today?!"Norie's voice called out as she walked into the kitchen happily.

"MINE! IT'S MINE!"Eren shrieked out to excitedly, flapping his legs and arms around which caused the piece of pancake to fly off his fork.

Levi quickly caught it before it hit his face and placed it back on Eren's fork.

"Yes it is! My little darling is turning four"Norie says and started placing kisses on his face making him giggle.

"And my other little darling is going to help me...with the surprise cake?"She whispers the last part to Mikasa so Eren wouldn't hear.

Mikasa smiles and Norie placed a kiss on her head and then turns to Levi, she smiled and leaned in for a good morning kiss, he smiled back lightly and gently placed a kiss on her lips.

"I was planning on leaving Eren at the day care with Hange while you, me and Mikasa go buy the stuff for Eren's party and we start decorating the house. I already invited our friends and family"Norie says as she ate a pancake.

"Yeah, that's sound good."he says.

"Alright my babies! Let's get ready to head to the day care, oh and Eren, Mikasa needs to go the the doctor"Norie says.

"What?! But how will she hang out with me today?!"Eren says and grabs Mikasa's hand.

"She'll make it in time, she promises"Levi says.

"Pinky promise"Mikasa says and held out her pinky.

"Pinky promise"Eren repeated and hooked their pinkies.

"Get your sweaters on"Norie says as she placed the toddlers down and they ran to their room.

Levi and Norie turned to each other and then grabbed their hands in a firm grasp while she had a determined face and his was normal but she knew he was feeling the same.

"We are going to plan the best, amazing, and terrific party for our baby."Norie says.

"That he will remember but probably won't because his memory is of a fish"Levi says.

She dropped her face and gave him a "really?" Look

"But it will be memorable"he finishes.

They nodded and Norie says "You can get your shoes on and I'll get the car started"

She walked to the hall and grabbed her coat, the toddlers came running back but stopped and cautiously started to walk down the stairs. Until they made it to the last step, Eren jumped and Mikasa shrugged and copied him.

"Let's go, Levi will be out in a minute-"

Norie cut herself off when she opened the door and saw Erwin about to knock on the door, his hand was in front of her face. He quickly pulled back and says "Norie hey, um good morning"

"Erwin? What's wrong?"She asks as the toddlers held her hand looking at him.

"Oh, I just wanted to see if you wanted to...go and hang out somewhere, but I guess your hands are full"He says.

"Sorry, it's Eren's birthday today. And I need to take Mikasa to the doctor"she says.

"My, well happy birthday buddy"Erwin says smiling down at the boy.

"I'm turning this many!"Eren says and held up 5 fingers.

Mikasa puts his thumb down so it shows 4.

"This many!"Eren repeated.

"That's cool"Erwin said

Norie sighed in her mind, there's no way around it. She really can't go anywhere with him since it's Eren's birthday, and she didn't want to seem rude.

"Hey um..."She says and waves her hand towards her.

Erwin leaned forward and Norie whispers "We're throwing Eren a surprise birthday party, you can go...if you like"

He looked up at her and looked into her Amber eyes, he smiled and says "yeah...yeah I'd love too"

She smiled back and pulled back quickly since he was still close to her face and says "great, it'll be at my house. See you later"

"Come on my loves"Erwin heard her say to the toddlers and went to the car.

He smiled to himself and walked back to his car.

-----------------------------------

"Levi!"

He stopped and turned around as he saw Norie running towards him, he almost smiled when he saw her almost run into a locker that was opened and almost bumped into a teacher.

She jumped towards him, wrapped her arms around his neck and Levi stopped them from falling by grabbing her waist and spun their bodies. Norie pulls back laughing and says "we're graduating!"

Levi looks at her and almost freaked out from how close they were, his hands tightened around her waist as he says "yeah...we are"

"We're going to have a small get together at my house, my mom's hosting! Are you going to come?"she asked as she pulled back and held his shoulders.

"I wouldn't miss it"he says and then Norie pulled back from him and gasped.

"Erwin!"she says and Levi was left there.

Norie hugged Erwin and placed a kiss on his lips, he pulled her back making her confused but covered it up by saying "Hey, ready for next week?"

"Yeah-MY FRIENDS!"Norie's voice was cut off by Hange.

Levi's arm was grabbed and he was dragged by her towards Erwin and Norie, she pulled them into a group hug. She started crying and says "Please, promise me that we'll be together forever!"

Norie smiled and says "I promise"

"Yeah whatever"Levi responded.

Erwin looks at them and says "yeah I promise"

-------------------------

And just like that, Norie was crying in her cap and gown on the day of graduation but not out of happiness and excitement.

"What?"
She whispered.

Erwin stared back and says "I just... don't think it's working out... I'm sorry"

"No-Erwin, please how can it not be working out? We've been dating for 3 years almost 4!"
Norie says as her voice cracked.

"Please-I said what I said Norie!"
He cut her off.

She flinched and backs up a bit.

Erwin stared back and whispers "I'm really sorry..."

He turned around and walked away as Norie stood behind the stage of where the graduation was being held.

"All graduates please meet up by the stage in 30 seconds"

Norie sniffled and slowly made her way, all the graduates were already sitting in there seats. Erwin looked away from her quickly as Levi and Hange we're confused on why he was sitting far away from them.

Norie sat down next to Levi and behind Hange, they looked at her red eyes and frowned.

"Norie?"
Levi whispers.

She sniffles and then looks up with a big smile and says "I'm okay, my mom just gave me her small speech"

Norie looked back towards the audience as Hange and Levi looked at each other.

--------------------------

"Ah! We did it!"
Hange yelled as they stood outside waiting for their families to meet them.

Norie smiled and says "yeah"

Levi looked at her and nudges her softly.

She looks at him and he asks "you okay?"

Norie nodded and says "yeah, yeah I'm okay"

"You sure?"
Hange asks as she wrapped her arm around her shoulders.

Her lip trembled and she looked down and whispers "no..."

They frowned and they heard Hanges family cheer for her behind them, Norie quickly wipes her tears and she and Hange smiled at them as Levi stared at her.

------------------------

"hey mom I'll freshen up I'll be back"Norie says as she walked into the house.

Without hesitation, Levi placed down his cup and followed her. He saw her go up the stairs quickly making him wonder and speed up his steps.

"Norie!"he calls out and they stop in the middle of the hall way.

She turns to him and he says "what's wrong?"

Norie stared at him and then grabbed his hand and led them to her room, she opened the door and closed it behind her. Levi stares at the back of her head before she turned around and he saw her eyes tearing up quickly.

"What's going on?"

Norie walks over to her desk and sits down. She closes her eyes and he saw her slowly shake her head. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Norie? What's going on? Please talk to me."

"It's just stupid...it's a stupid thing to be crying about"Norie whispers.

"No come on, tell me"Levi says as he sat on her bed

She wipes her nose and then says "Erwin...He broke up with me at the graduation"

Levi stares at her, not knowing what to say. He hasn't gone through that so he doesn't really know how to respond to it, a part of him was sad at Norie's state but the other is happy that they are no longer together.

"Why?"he asked softly.

Norie shrugs and said "I don't know..."

Levi blinked and says "you don't know?"

"I don't"

"Norie, I'm no expert, but if someone breaks up with someone their is always a reason. Erwin didn't tell you?"He says.

"No"Norie says as her voice cracked.

Levi felt his heart break, it pains him to see her like this. To not see her beautiful smile, to see her tears that are not of joy. For some reason he felt mad, mad at Erwin. It was like he played her for these whole 3 years, and made her feel miserable on what was supposed to be her special day.

"Levi where are you going?"Norie asked as he stood up and walked to her door.

"I'm just gonna have a small talk with Erwin-No Levi don't"She cut him off and grabbed his arm.

"What good as that going to do? Besides he's not coming to the party, he's staying with his father in Arizona then leaving for college in the fall."Norie cries silently.

Levi stared at her and then whispers "stop crying"

She looked up as he continues in a whisper "I don't want to see you cry, I want to help you but I don't know how"

Norie wipes her tears and whispers "then don't, just hug me"

He stood there as he slowly walked up to her, Norie quickly wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head on his chest. Her sobs slowly calmed as he squeezed her and rested his cheek on top of her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.1K 31
โ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž โž ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ! ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž! ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž! ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ข ๐€๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ...
9.8K 218 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
997 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
253K 8.7K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...