past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

13

456 12 0
By Alie-Heart

Levi put on his sweater and tried fixing up his hair, Since Norie lived closer to him, she'll be picking him up first then Erwin and Hange.

He was nervous, he would always be when he was alone with Norie. It's just something about her, her smile, and voice made his heart skip a beat. And this feeling has been around since freshman year when Norie came to the school as a new student.

Hange befriended her first and introduced Norie to the boys, of course, both of the boys swooned. Erwin was always the most opened person, and he had a calm presence. And that's how he won Norie's heart, unlike Levi. He was also calm but he was never good with conversations, especially with someone he likes.

So that's why he failed to make Norie notice his feelings, Erwin and her started dating around the second semester of freshmen year. And now it's senior year, for him, he had to survive years of jealousy and Hange jokingly bothering him.

But like he always thinks, at least he gets her smile at the end of the day.

Levi heard the car horn meaning that Norie was here, he silently cursed and sprayed himself lightly with cologne and walked out of his room.

"Mom, I'll be back. Norie's here"
He says as he walked down the stairs.

"Okay darling, don't forget to text me when you arrive."
Kuchel says.

"Yeah I will"
Levi says and kisses her forehead and left.

Levi closed the door behind him and saw Norie's black car in front of him, he sighed and walked towards it. He opens the car door and Norie looked at him and smiled

"Hey! Ready?"
She says.

"Yeah, thanks for the ride"
Levi says as he puts his seat belt on.

"Yeah no problem"
Norie says as she pulled into the street and began to drive to Erwin's house.

The car radio was soft in the background as Norie hummed to the song that was playing, Levi turns to look at her and couldn't help but stare at the softness of her skin, her jet black hair and amber eyes. She was beautiful.

"So we were thinking on watching a movie first and then Erwin got a call from Flagon saying that he had a party tonight, how does that sound?"
Norie cut off his trance.

Levi blinked and looked away, he cleared his throat and says "Yeah that's good"

She smiled and then says "you know Levi, when we graduate, I'm hoping to still know you"

"What?"
Levi mumbles and then turns to look at her.

"I don't want to lose touch with you, Hange and Erwin. Ever since I moved schools I was scared that I wouldn't make any friends but luckily I found you guys."

Levi stares at her and she continues.

"Do you want me to be honest? When I first saw you I thought you were going to be very mean. I feel like you weren't going to like me"

"I do"

She laughs and says "I know you do"

Levi froze and turned to her and says "you do?"

"Yeah! If you didn't you wouldn't be talking to me, you are my friend right?"
Norie says jokingly.

He mentally winced at the friend, he looked down at his shoes before looking up and saying "yeah, I'm your friend"

She smiled and then pulled up in front of Erwin's house, she honked the horn and 2 minutes later Erwin walked out of his house putting on his sweater. He opens the door to the back seats and enters.

"Hey Levi"
He says smiling.

"Hey"
He responded back.

Erwin then turned to Norie with a loving smile and softly says "hey"

She smiled back and says "hey"

He puts a finger under her chin and titled her head up and placed his lips on hers and then the moment they touched they were locked in a passionate kiss. Levi rolled his eyes and looked away.

After a few seconds Erwin pulls away from her and says "ready to head to Hanges?"

"Yup"
Norie says and started the car again.

|•|•|•|•|•|

After the movie and struggle of waking up Hange since she passed out mid way even though she said that she'll watch the whole thing, they are at Flagons party. Levi grabbed a red solo cup filled with a drink he grabbed from the table.

He sniffled it and took a sip, once he did he furrowed his eyebrows. He looked around and then secretly poured it into a decorative vase on top of the fire place, he sighed and walked out to the backyard.

"Woooo! Party! Levi look! I can chug all of these at once!"Hange yelled and started drinking the cups of alcohol in a fast motion.

"Hange! Please!"Moblit pleaded as he tried grabbing the cups from her.

Levi shook his head and he heard Norie's laugh from feet away next to him, he turned to look and saw her leaning against a tree behind the pool and Erwin in front of her with his hands on her hips.

"Are you jealous?"Hange whispered in Levi's ear.

Levi shoved her and she fell into the pool, he stood up and left to stay in Norie's car until the party is over.

|•|•|•|•|•|

"Yes Erwin?"Norie asks him softly, even with the loud music he still heard her.

He smiled back and leans her on a tree and places his hands on her hips making her laugh a little.

"You know"

Norie leaned her head up and places her lips on his, she placed her hand behind his head and fluttered her eyes closed. Erwin traveled his hands up the small of her back and pressed their bodies closer together.

He leaned his head down and places it on her neck. He pressed his lips against her jaw and started to slowly kiss the skin on her neck.

She breathes in and opens her eyes, once she did she saw Levi walk into the house while Hange climbed out of the pool and yelled "That was fun shorty! Do it again!"

Norie frowned at Levi wondering where he was going but Erwin pulled away from her neck and smashed his lips back on to hers.

--------------------------

Norie placed Eren and Mikasa to bed, she turned on the night light. She kissed there heads and Levi does the same. They closed the door behind them and walked to their bedroom, Norie walked in first and then Levi.

She turns to him, he takes of his shirt and started getting ready for bed. Norie sighed and says "Levi is something bothering you?"

"Yeah, but it's not about you"Levi responded and turns to her.

"Erwin?"

He places the shirt on the chair and turns off the lights, the light of the moon was the only thing illuminating their room. Levi walks up to her and says "I don't like that he is trying to come back into your life as if he hasn't hurt you before, and he did"

"But you heard him Levi, he wants to be mature about this-So you forgive him?"Levi cuts her off.

Norie slightly gawks at him and says "no, and you know that"

"I'm only saying this because I just don't want to act childish, but at the same time I am not letting what he did pass by like nothing, he'll explain, I'll speak and it'll be over. Then we'll tell him about us and well...he kinda already knows about Eren and Mikasa. And then we'll be acquaintances"

Levi looks at her and says "I can't choose for you, so if you want to go talk with Erwin go ahead. But don't..."

"What?"she says.

"Nothing, let's just go to bed"

"No come on, tell me what you were gonna say"Norie says and grabs his arm.

Levi looks at her and she started to read his face, Norie's face dropped and she looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you...? Levi are you kidding me? You think I'll cheat on you?"she says shockingly.

"Norie-No why would you think that? You know I would never do such thing to you! I would never put Eren and Mikasa in that situation!"Norie said as she tried to keep her voice low so she wouldn't wake up the kids

"Norie, Norie please. Look I'm sorry, I'm stupid okay? I'm stupid, I'm sorry"Levi says grabbing her arms.

"Let's go to sleep okay?"he said and went towards the bed

"No"

Levi stopped and turned to her, he looks at her confusingly and says "no?"

Norie walked up to him and looks into his eyes and whispers "no"

Levi's back hit the closet dresser behind him as he looked at his girlfriend, she slowly ran her hands up his toned stomach and soft chest. Norie pressed herself against him without hesitation or softness.

His breath hitched at the feeling and quickly grabbed her hips, he digs his nails into them and she whispers "I keep telling you, that Erwin and me are no more. But you don't listen do you? And it's been years"

Levi breathed out shakingly as he held her waist when he started to feel her move her hips against, Norie brings her face close to his, the tip of their noses touched.

"Then I'll show you, if you can't listen."

-----------------------------

Norie was asleep on top of him, her head resting on his chest as their naked bodies pressed up against each other, she felt his chest raising up and down each time. Her legs were still bent and placed on either side of him.

Levi stared at the ceiling with wide eyes, trying to control his breath as the sweat on his forehead was a thin sheet. His hands were still on her hips as he was also trying to get over what happened.

Yeah they have made done this before, but this time, Norie brought a new feeling. He felt like he was ready to faint from the strong vibrations she was giving him, sometimes he would bite his wrist to keep himself from yelling out a curse word. Through out that experience, he was tempted to sit back and let Norie enjoy it.

And she was right, all that jealousy from highschool went away, and it was just the two of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 59 17
[THIS IS THE FIRST VERSION! RIGHT NOW GOING UNDER HEAVY EDITING!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much diffe...
1.3K 91 15
What will happen when Y/n's new neighbor moves in across the street from her? Will they become friend or enemies? Maybe even more? Read to find out! ...
161K 5.7K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...