past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

8

491 14 2
By Alie-Heart

"this dress or this one?"Norie asks Mikasa who sat on the bed in front of her.

"The black one"the toddler responded making Norie smile.

"I think I should go with this one"

The dress was short, it was spaghetti strap and it had a semi low v neck. The dress fell below her knee and it had a slit that stopped mid thigh, The shortness of the dress emphasized Norie's waist, which in turn emphasized her legs.

"And shoes?"Norie asked showing Mikasa two pairs of heels.

"These"she said and grabbed some black stiletto ankle strap heels.

"Thank you for helping me out Honey, I think I'll look really pretty"Norie says and started to change, being careful that she doesn't ruin her makeup or hair.

Her makeup was natural and she had a classic red lip and her hair was wavy and down, parting in the middle with small hoop earrings.

"I wonder how the boys are doing"

-------------------------------------

"Okay, how does Levi look?"he asks stepping out of the bathroom as Eren sat on his chair outside the bathroom.

The toddler stared and then said "I don't know... you're missing something"

Levi raised an eyebrow and says "what?"

Eren thought before he smiled and ran to his and Mikasa's play room, Levi heard his little feet hitting the ground as he came back with something in his hand.

"Ta-da! My knight sword!"

Levi stared at it as Eren placed the plastic toy on his pants belt loop.

"I don't know kid, I can't-Please?"he cut him off.

Levi looked at his pleading eyes and sighed.

"Okay"he says and pats the toddlers head as he smiled and jumped.

---------------------------

"Are you sure I can wear it?"Norie asks Mikasa as she placed a plastic pink bracelet on her wrist.

"Yeah, I want you to be more pretty"she responded with a smile.

"There! You're ready, come on let's show Levi, come on"

Norie didn't have time to tell her to slow down since she was pulled out of the room and towards the living room, Levi was already there with Eren telling him how to use the sword on enemies he'll "possibly run into", and that he has to protect Norie.

"Wow! Pretty!"Eren said cutting his sentence off and looking at her.

Levi turned and froze, his eyes traced Norie's body but mostly her small smile. She looked absolutely beautiful.

"Honeys go out your shoes on, we're on our way to Gran Kuchel's house. I already have your toys and snacks in the car"Norie says and the toddlers ran to their room.

She looked back at Levi who still was staring, she smiled and walked up to him and says "you look great"

He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her in close, he looks down at her, squeezing and caressing her hips and waist. Levi smiled lightly and leaned close to her ear and whispered "you look  beautiful"

Norie laughed and whispers "thanks"

Levi pulled back and leaned his lips towards hers, she closed her eyes and leaned into him and kissed him softly and the embrace became passionate, he was so tempted to reach further in and grab her and kiss her some more but the toddlers came running back.

"Ready!"

The couple quickly pulled away and Norie smiled and said "Okay, let's go. Let's put your sweaters on too"

------------------------------------

They placed there sweaters on and walked out of the house, they locked the door and got into the car as they made there way to Levi's mom's house.

It wasn't far, just a 20 minute drive. And Eren and Mikasa love going to Kuchel's, let's just say that she spoils them a bit to much than what Levi likes.

"We're going to be back in 2 hours"Norie spoke to them.

"Your Gran will be there with you and you guys will have fun, I promise"Levi says after.

"You both won't cry right?"

"Nope!"

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

--------------------------------

Eren screamed out his sobs as he held onto Norie and Mikasa cried silently gripping onto Levi.

"Honeys it's okay"Norie says softly as she rubbed his back.

"We'll have so much fun! I have some of your favorite movies and I bought some more arts and crafts supplies and we get to make picture portraits"Kuchel explained happily.

"Mom we'll be back in 2 hours, sorry if that seems long"Levi says.

"No it's okay, I love spending time with them."Kuchel responded.

Norie and Levi kneel down and placed the kids down and she says "How about we bring back one milkshake from the restaurant? I know how much you loved those"

Mikasa and Eren smiled and he says "yeah! We want one!"

"Then behave, we promise we'll come back with a milkshake"Levi says.

They smiled and Kuchel says "go on and play with your toys"

The toddlers left and the couple stood up, Norie smiles at her and says "thank you so much Kuchel"

"No worries, like I said, I love taking care of them. You both have fun tonight, they'll be okay"Kuchel says.

She smiled and Levi hugged his mom a goodbye and Norie did the same, they left the house and made there way to the restaurant.

Norie was doing fine, not until her phone beeped and she checked what it was about. She saw Hanges contact photo and message. She froze and felt her nervousness come in.

Bae Hange:
        -Good luck! 💍💥🥖➡️🍩🛏️

Norie sighed and shook her head.

"What?"Levi asked.

"Oh nothing, nothing"She says.

-----------------------------------

They parked in the lot on front of the restaurant and stepped out, Levi helped her out and she hooked her arm with his and made there way inside the restaurant.

Once they entered Norie was amazed at how beautiful it looked, it was a French design architecture, there was classical music playing in the background.

"Levi, it looks expensive, are you sure? I mean we could've gone to a burger joint and I would've found that romantic"She says.

"Don't worry about it, I want you to have a good night, I'll take care of everything"He responded as they walked up to the stand that would confirm there reservation.

They went to sit down and Norie smiled and looked around.

Levi stared at her and thought about the small box in his pocket, she looked back making him flinch slightly and look away and say "so...we can have wine? Champagne?"

"Wine would be nice, let's check the menu. I'm kinda hoping they serve salmon. Considering that this is a fancy place, I think they will. What do you say?"Norie says.

"Yeah salmon would be great."He says as she smiles.

--------------------------------------

After ordering the food and enjoying it, they were now talking about random stuff with a bottle of wine. They would talk about high school years, when they met and how they ended up together. Though Levi was hoping to leave the Erwin part out but it had to be brought up.

"Okay, so since Erwin is coming back tomorrow, we'll buy him a bottle of wine and the toddlers would be left with my mom so your mom can rest, that means we'll be without worry at the bar tomorrow"she explained as she filled the glass with more wine.

"Mhm"Levi responded.

Norie sighed and he spoke up and said "hey Norie?"

"Yeah?"she responded as she placed her phone down and drank her wine.

As she did, Norie looked up and saw Levi holding a velvet box. She choked on her wine as it bubbled up to the brim for a few seconds.

Norie coughed as Levi stared at her in confusion.

He passed her a napkin and immediately took it and cleaned her chin.

"What is that?"Norie asks.

Levi opened it and she almost fainted at the sight of the ring, she looked up at him and he says "Look, we've talked about our future, a lot. Especially a future with Eren and Mikasa"

"Yeah?"she squeaked out as she pulled on her dress back and forth to cool herself down.

"But...if you're thinking that I'm about to propose to you now, I'm not"

Norie froze and stared at him and said "huh?"

"Listen, you know that I'm not ready. I know that you're not ready, but Norie I do know that someday I want to ask you. And I want you to be the only woman in my life. The only one I will spend my life with. So I'll make you a promise"Levi says.

He took out the ring and slid it on her middle finger and said "I promise to ask you to marry me someday."

Norie looked down at there hands and up at him again, she smiled.

Levi smiled back lightly and says "and I'm sorry if its not the best, or the most expensive ring"

"No, no stop Levi. I don't care, I wouldn't care if you would have given me a keychain from a gas station for my car keys"Norie says and laughed softly after.

He chuckled and kissed her knuckles softly and lovingly.

--------------------------

"thank you for tonight Levi, I loved it"Norie says as they got into the car.

"Anything for you, but overall, we needed a night out with just the two of us"he says.

Levi stared at her as she looked back, she smiled and says "what?"

He shook his head and said "nothing"

"There's something"

Levi looked away and said "I just feel like this isn't real, it's to good to be true"

He looked back at Norie and says "Me and you"

She stared and smiled, she grabbed his hand and gave it a light squeeze. Levi turned to her and smiled back lightly, kissing her knuckles and the top of her hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 535 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
13.6K 376 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
948K 24.9K 131
18+ "I'm in love with you and that scares me to death." Captain Levi Ackerman was perfectly content on disliking you, finding...
55K 1.7K 13
What happens two strangers bump into each other and switch phones? Y/n and Levi Ackerman. Complete opposites... and 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘥�...