past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

1

1.4K 20 5
By Alie-Heart

The sound of birds chirping were heard outside their window as the sun creeped out from the brim as it rose to its place on the horizon. The soft rustling of the trees brought a sense of calmness and tranquility to the air as the sun began to warm them.

Norie groans at the sun hitting her face as she turns to the other side and wraps her arm around her longtime boyfriend and sighed, she opens her eyes a bit and looked up at him.

His raven black hair covered his eyes as his lips were parted, his chest rose up and down as he breathed softly. His cheeks were a bit pink and his eyebrows would furrow from time to time.

She smiles and then looks at the clock, 7:09 am. And they had to head before 8, she turns back to him and places a hand on his bare chest.

"Levi"Norie whispers.

She doesn't get a response making her sigh, she sits up and then leans her lips towards his ear.

"Levi wake up"she whispered.

Norie got some movement as he groaned, Levi moved his head to her and then opens his eyes slightly, they were centiliters apart as they felt their lips brushing against each other.

"We gotta go and get ready, it's 7:10 and we gotta leave at 8"she says moving the hair strands away from his face.

Levi felt her cool hands as he closes his eyes again and moves to wrap his arms around her and hide his face in her chest.

"Can't we skip today..."he mumbled.

"No, you know we can't"Norie says.

Levi hummed and then mumbles "yes we can"

"We can't just abandon 12 toddlers Levi"she says.

Levi laid there and then sighed, he looked up at her and then said "fine"

------------------------------------

"Norie?"

"Mhm"

Levi stood in the doorway of their kitchen as she saw Norie packing a bag with different sweets and snacks to bring with them, he stares at his girlfriend and shook his head.

"I don't think those brats need all of that, don't you think you're spoiling them?"

"No, this is just a little something"Norie says as she zips up the bag and places it on the table and grabbed to thermal cups.

"Same tea?"she asks turning to him.

"Yes please"Levi says as he goes to the fridge and takes out their lunch and places it into Norie's bag.

"stop it!"

"It's cold Eren, put the sweater on"

"They're awake!"Norie says happily and walked to the room as Levi followed behind her.

"Good morning-What are you both doing?"she cut herself off once she opened the door.

Eren's tiny arms were up in the air as his head was stuck inside the blue crew neck sweater, Mikasa was next to him trying to fit it only to make him scream out.

"I can't breathe! I can't see! Please i'm only 3!"

"Oi, let go. He'll put it on, here let's put your shoes on"Levi says to Mikasa.

He picks her up and sat down on the ground to put her shoes on while Norie walked to Eren, he waved his arms around and finally she pushed his head through the sweater making his hair poof up.

"There better?"she says smiling lightly.

"Yeah, thank you Norie!"the little boy says happily.

Levi placed Mikasa down and says "let's go make you both some breakfast"

---------------------------

They walked out of their house as they put their coats on, Levi locks their door and they walk to their car.

The toddlers climbed into their car seats and Levi put their seat belts on while Norie got into the passenger seat as Levi got in the driver's.

"I still think that you shouldn't keep giving the toddlers all these treats, they'll get use to it and then you'll have to do it everyday up until they are 10"Levi says to his girlfriend as he turned on the car and pulled out of the driveway.

Norie stares at him and says "I don't mind"

He sighs and gives up, he began driving to the daycare as Norie flipped through the notepad that had the schedules, lists of what each toddler needed attention on, and so on.

Mikasa and Eren watched the tablet, focused on the colors, shapes and smiles of the show Norie had put on for them.

"Look Eren-"She was cut off when she heard a snore.

Mikasa turned to him and he was passed out already, the bottle filled with apple juice fell from his mouth and onto his lap.

She sighed and shook her head and turned the tablet screen to her.

"Oh"Norie says sadly as she crossed out something with her pencil.

"What?"Levi says turning into a street.

"Hange is not gonna be here today"

"That's amazing"

Norie turned to him with a neutral face making him shrug, she shook her head and turned back to her notepad.

"She said she had some sort of experiment going on at a college, they called her to come and be the host"She says.

"She's gonna blow up something"Levi says.

"Come on Levi, yeah Hange has made some mistakes but this is something more professional we're talking about. She'll do her best this time"Norie defended.

"I bet you 30 she will"

She looks at him and says "okay, deal."

"I already know I'm gonna win"

"Save it for tomorrow Levi"

------------------------------------

Levi parks the car as they step out, Norie opens the car door to grab the toddlers.

"We're here honeys!"

"Eren fell asleep"Mikasa said and pointed at the boy.

Norie smiled again and said "that's okay, come on"

Levi unbuckled Eren and brought him into his arms, then he grabbed Mikasa's hand and Norie grabs the bag filled with snacks and they walked towards the daycare.

She inserts the key and opens the door, Levi motions her to walk in first which made her smile.

She walks in and Levi closes the door behind him, they take off their coats and began setting up for the toddlers that would be arriving anytime soon.

"I'm going to put Eren in the nap room"Norie says.

Levi nodded and as she opens the door to the room and began lying out a mat, she grabs a pillow and two blankets and lays them down.

She turns on a night light and a air defuser, she carefully lays Erens small body on the mat as he had a smile on his face while he snores.

Norie smiles and kisses his forehead, she stood up and walked out but kept the door opened a bit just in case.

She then went to help Levi set up the arts and crafts area as he opened the curtains, Norie then grabs the snacks and treats and puts them in the fridge they had in the back room.

"Look Levi"Mikasa says holding a paper up.

"What is this?"he asked staring at it

"It's you, me and my friends drew it"she says and places it on his hand.

"Thanks, I guess"Levi said as Mikasa smiled lightly and walked over to draw something else.

"Those little shits"

"Levi, what did I tell you of calling them that"Norie says sternly.

Levi turns to her and shows her a poorly drawing of him and says "do I really look like this?"

Norie looks at it and saw two stick figures, one was shorter then the other and had a poorly drawn made expression on its face while the other had a light smile.

She giggled and says "at least they gave you shoes this time right?"

He shook his head as his lip twitched but decided to out the picture up in the wall with a pin, they heard the door open as the bell jingled and they heard 3 small voices.

"I told you! My mommy did give me a dinosaur shaped sandwich!"

"Liar! Dinosaurs went expired years ago!"

"Yeah! And they are huge! So how would they fit in your lunchbox?!"

"I believe you Sasha!"

"Good morning Mr Ackerman Ms Chausiku!"Jeans mom says happily appearing with Jean, Sasha, Connie and Marco in front of her.

"Good morning ma'am"Norie says smiling lightly as Levi nodded his head at her.

"I brought the quad, I'll be back at 3:30 tops"she says.

"We'll take great care of them"Norie says as the children ran to her giggling out loudly and hugged her legs with their tiny arms.

Levi ruffled their hairs and Jeans mom left and sasha looks up at Norie and Levi and say "my mommy gave me a dinosaur shaped sandwich!"

"That's so cool Sasha-Norie don't believe her! The dinosaurs expired 3 years ago!"Jean cuts off Norie.

"Do you mean extinct Jean?"she says

"That's what I said"the 3 year old boy says making Norie giggle.

"Well, I believe her!"Connie says.

"Didn't you say you didn't?"Marco asked as he grabs toys from the toy box.

Connie pouted and started counting with his tiny fingers and says "I don't remember..."

"Okay okay, gather up. Today is a special day"Levi says as the toddlers eyes sparkled and they ran to him.

"What is it Levi?!"Sasha says as they saw him reach into the bag he brought

"I bet it's a video game!"jean says.

"Make your own pizza?!"Sasha says.

"No no no, it's probably more blocks so I can make more bases for military!"Connie says.

"I don't mind which one of those three we get"Marco says smiling.

Levi turned around and the toddlers cheered but he says  "We're cleaning"

The toddlers smiles dropped when they saw him carrying different types of cleaning products, sponges and rags and Norie looks at him and says "uh Levi maybe we should leave the cleaning to the adults."

"Why is that?"

"Don't you dare forget what happened last time"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
AUTHOR NOTE
•°•°•°•°•°•

Hello! I am on a roll with posting stories, If you came from my Gojo fan fic or Levi fan fic, Hi again!

If you're new hello to you too, I'm excited to finally post my Modern: Levi Ackerman fan fic and let you guys read it!

If you haven't checked out my other stories, please do if not, I can't force you.

Hopefully you like it and if you didn't know, my account will focus on my OC character "Norie". And I'll try to write her in animes I've watched, and it's been a fun experience!

Their will be some grammar errors, sorry about that. Let me know if things need to be changed, added or fixed.

Anyways, enjoy and I'm sorry if (again) some parts cringe the hell out of you because let's face it, it probably will.

Thank you! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 381 16
Given a second chance at life in a modern world without Titans, Levi Ackerman is determined to leave his traumatic past life behind. Even so, he has...
954 42 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
694 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
33.8K 737 22
He has never loved anyone before. She was a shattered soul. He was always hurting yet no one saw it because of his strong emotionless persona. She...