Battle of Overlords! ( Accele...

By sharpeyes123

following the fight against the hero and the third ranked, just when accelerator was about to finish off misa... More

prologue
Chapter 1: A Brand New World?✔
part 1 - first battle
part 2 - experiment
part 3 - different view
Chapter 2: The true Dragon Lord ✔
part 1 - slane theocracy
Part 2 - confrontation
part 3 - the black scripture vs dragon lord
part 4 - a catastrophe accelerator
part 5 - accelerator vs zesshi
chapter 3: The science kingdom ✔
part 1 - the contract
part 2 - funds
part 3 - replica
part 4 - a normal day in science
Chapter 4: Awakening ✔
part 1 - new ally?
part 2 - Accelerator vs Cocytus
part 3 - Accelerator vs Cocytus II
part 4 - important meeting
part 5 - Envoy from the sorcerer kingdom
Chapter 5- A Declaration Of War ✔
part 1- a new target
part 2 - preparations
part 3- preparations II
part 4 - preparations III
part 5 - strengths
Chapter 6: Science vs Magic ✔
part 1- awaited battle
part 2- true form
part 3 - wild magic
part 4 - reawakening of a monster
part 5 - you win some you lose some
part 6 - psychopath
part 7 - It wasnt you
part 8 - Ainz Ooal Gown
part 9 - man vs monster
Chapter 7 - Conquering The Great Tomb ✔
I GIVE UP ON WRITING FOREVER
part 1 - The second floor
part 3: unshakable presence
part 4: bird's eyeview
part 5: the 5th floor
Chapter 8: Magic War✔️
Guess whos back???
Clarifications for Chapter 8
Part 1- ainz ooal gown vs the platinum dragonlord
Part 2- the tide of the war
Part 3- A touch of reality
Part 4- Change
Part 5- The Road To Victory
Part 6- Existential crisis

part 2: the seven star sisters

1.6K 88 38
By sharpeyes123

"kehe! come and try it then!"

*************

baharuth empire / 3rd pov

"what did you just say?!"

the young emperor of the baharuth empire, now vassal state to the sorcerer kingdom. he listened to the report from one of his men with visible shock.

"ainz ooal gown lost?"

no, it wasnt accurate to say that he lost.

the current war happening between the science kingdom who bared their teeth at the lord of death ended in their temporary victory. that is to say, the news that they've managed to push back the sorcerer king is one big enough to shake the world.

a typical war was like a match of tug of war.

meaning it was a common occurence for one side to push the other, only for the other to push back and so forth and so forth. because war was an ugly concept where both sides partaking in it suffered casaulties.

however, that isnt true for his majesty ainz ooal gown. that shouldnt be true for him.

because he represented the pinnacle of magic, the ultimate millitary strenght and the mass intellect to turn the world in on itself. for a being such as him being forced to retreat his forces means that the opposing force must also contain power enough to cause the sorcerer kingdom casualties!

"the science kingdom...the slane theocracy...the draconic kingdom...and the dragonlords...these are the four major powers that rose up to rival the sorcerer kingdom..?" jirvnic muttered.

though atill recently new, the science kingdom had quickly risen to one of the strongest countries in just a few months after having been built. due to their extensive knowledge and reation of advanced technology, as well as the backing and support of their ally kingdom, the slane theocracy, they were quickly able to make connections and rise up to the top ranks. had it not being for his state sucumbing to vassalage, the young emperor couldn't help but feel he too would turn to ally with that kingdom.

"what became of the science's kingdom leader?" jirvnic asked his subordinate.

"apparently, he fought and bested both his majesty the sorcerer king, as well as prime minister albedo-sama. though he ended up exhausted and was then captured in the chaos." he finished his report.

"..i see..." jirvnic sat back in his chair.

"...from what i heard, that man, accelerator was it? he is someone who is supposedly unhinged. he holds power, but merely does as he please. i suppose him crossing swords with ainz ooal gown was a foretold event."

it didnt help that what was happening currently was basically the exact plan the young emperor of the baharuth had proposed.

"damn those discriminating fools. they refused to ally with me because they believed i was conspiring with ainz ooal gown. then, they went and too my plan of uniting the world to stand against him!"

"lord jirvnic..."

"for now, we shall keep this information between us. your're dismissed." the young emperor spoke.

" and also, be careful of what you say, we dont know who may be listening."

"understood."

"ainz ooal gown. that is a being who i cant even imagine would ever lose. his intellect and power are simply far above the comprehensions of us mere mortals..."

"but.."

"if even slightly, there lies the possibility...then to ensure that i dont go down alongside him, i too would need to do my part.  because i will make sure that no matter the outcome, i come out on the winning side."

"whether its the sorcerer king's defeat...or the allied nation's defeat..to ensure my nation's personal victory, i will make sure to play a role in either forces."

the emperor of the baharuth empire, closed his thinking feeling satisfied.

all that was left was to merely wait.

wait and see which of the two nation falls, so that he may come and deliver the final blow...

********

sorcerer kingdoom / throne room

the sorcerer king, ainz ooal gown sat upon his throne. ususally, this situation implied that a meeting was taking place. and while that fact remained true, the meeting this time was different from the usual ones.

this time, something was missing.

no guardians was present.

"raise your heads."

the sorcerer king spoke in his usual deep voice which embodied power and instilled fear in his enemies.

the seven people present in that throne room lifted their heads from the ground where they knelt.

"lupusregina beta"

"narberal gamma"

"CZ delta"

"solution"

"entoma"

"yuri alpha."

"and you..

auroele omega."

"i have summoned you all here because this is a job i can entrust only to you."

the battle maids of nazarick, the pleiades.

as the combat maids of nazarick, they originally served as the tomb's last line of defense. but that had changed once arriving to the new world.

 "accelerator, the prisoner who we took hostage and imprisoned in the second floor, has escaped."

"that troublesome human again." yuri commented.

"hm? who's that?" lupusregina asked.

"are you an idiot? have you been oblivious to what has been going on in the last few days?"

"in any case..."

they all ceased their chatter once ainz once again spoke.

"with the exceptions of cocytus, demiurge, as well as mare and aura. i have sent out all the other guardians to finish dealing with the allied nation. it appears they plan to counter attack by invaded us from the entrance we opened up that day. but this was all already expected."

"what about you, ainz-sama?"

"i will personally go to the science kingdom. them all being here means that they have left their country defenseless. they dont know the true role of a leader during war."

"my combat maids! you will assume your strognest formation! THE SEVEN SISTER FORMATION!

the seven sister formation of the pleaides.

The Pleiades can be organised in two different formations. These formations can be switched by changing the leader to Sebas Tian  or Aureole Omega , depending on who the leader is, they are called the Pleiades Six Stars or the Pleiades Seven Sisters respectively. Although they are now the "Pleiades Seven Sisters", following Ainz testing Sebas Tian's loyalty, Aureole is not allowed independent movement at the moment. Hence, he decided to make Yuri Alpha the Pleiades' deputy leader to maintain command over the sisters.

however, the situation has now changed...

..the pleiades are to once again retake their their oriinal form."

"aureole omega." ainz spoke.

"yes."

the youngest sister of the pleiades, as well as the sole human resident of nazarick.

she wore japanese-style shrine maiden attire. her hair was tied in a waist-length ponytail with a flower ornament on the right side of her head. but the most shocking part of her appearance was the bandage which covered her eyes.

"the strongest level 100 of the pleaides, i will once again have you take charge. you sisters are at your strongest when working together afterall."

"then, should we kill him?" omega asked. she had a soft tone to her voice, as if she was more mature for her age.

"no. in fact, there is no need to directly oppose him just yet. at this stage, it is only a matter of time before he reaches the next floor, that is where he will meet his end. your job is to meet up with cocytus on the fifth floor and plan for acelerator's arrival."

aureole omega was in charge of all teleportation and transportation inside of nazarick. one could not enter or leave it without her knowledge, and thanks to ainz's instructions, all teleportation was temporarely shut down. 

with the exception of the main entrance portal that would act as a lure to the invaders, all teleportation had been shut down, that is why it is essential for them to physically make their way down to the 5th floor.

ainz stood from his throne and pulled an item out from his dimensional inventory.

"ah! this is..."

"the world item, Longinus."

"as you know, It has the power to completely remove any target from existence at the expense of the user's own existence. There was no way to restore the data of anyone deleted by the World Item, other than by using the resurrection powers of other World Items..."

"..however, there is one exception. one living loophole behind the price for that power. and thatt is you, Aureole Omega, the Immortal Guardian!"

omega stood up from her kneeling position and gracefully accepted the world item with both hands.

she held on to the item, feeling its familiar runes and markings, its cold surface against her soft hands. she wondered what it looked like...

the item had only ever being used once before, by none other than aureole omega herself.

....

the great underground tomb of nazarick wasnt counquered in a single day. though it was conquered on the first attempt, the actual expedition of it was something that took the 41 supreme beings of ainz ooal gown much longer to accomplish.

even after declaring it as their base and building upon the tomb, many of its areas still remained untouched and unexplored.

alongside the supreme beings, most of the NPC's would also get dispatched in order to cover more ground.

if lucky, some would stumble upon a floor with rare items and few low level monsters. however, there were those who were not as lucky and would instead stumble into the lair of a raid boss.

aureole omega, alongside her sisters, were such few people.

the battle was more or less one-sided, with the seven star sisters on thebbrink of destruction.

as the saying goes however, "fortune and misfortune are interwined. both comes out in rotating turns."

and as if to make up for the sister's misfortune, that lair was also the resting place of the world item, longinus.

already out of options, omega activated the world item and directed towards the legendary beast. just as the NPC was programmed, she would protect her sisters at every cost.

the item activated and both of their existence were to be sacrifices for its power.

like a lit jack-o-lantern, bright white light appeared from the inside of omega, bursting from both her eyes and mouth. and mere moments later, the same happened to the raid boss. this was the first phase.

their souls had resonated.

next, white cracks starting appearing all over their bodies, as if their skin was nothing more than a shell for something brighter. this was its second phase.

the sacrifice.

in the next moment, the white light vanished from omega. the third and final phase never came for her. it was as if a glitch in the matrix, her immortality had completely overwhlemed the world item's effect. 

the same wasnt true for the raid boss. the third phase took effect, and in the next moment, he burst in an orb of light and disentegrated to nothingness.

existence erasure.

the guild of ainz ooal gown would later search and once again retrieve the world item. though it stayed in the treasury, it wasa world item that would be used by no one other than te immortal guardian erself.

and now, the time for that had once again emerged.

........

 "it is time i for me to personally move to the frontlines. with the science kingdom's downfall, the sorcerer kingdom would be viewed as the most supreme one!" ainz spoke.

with every sentence, the red glow in his eyes shoned brighter and brighter, as if dancing with excitement.

"i shall leave here to you."

"yes, ainz-sama!"

"this time, i wont take any risks. i will crush the science kingdom..."

"with the full power of nazarick!"

A/N: heres the next part. this took slightly longer thank 24hrs, sorry for that. i had to do some re-reading in order to properly fall back into place.

next chapter in 24hrs!

peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.2K 20
Academy City. An independently governed City 30 years ahead of the future in science and technology, land locked in Japan, made up mainly of high sch...
1.7K 133 11
Accelerator was casually having another day as usual in the academic city, but he ends up meeting someone who will give him a lot of trouble, trouble...
48.2K 1.5K 20
It's Back to Bellwood for Ben. When Winter Break comes around the corner, Mikoto is excited to come back to Ben's home town to spend Christmas with t...
18.2K 576 26
In this story I'm aging the people of a certain scientific railgun by 1 year. But touma, index, motoharu, and other characters in toumas class are th...