ICT Friendship One Shots ✅

By bluscape

ICT One shot book containing the bond of friendships among ICT. More

Requests
Never Alone (MahiRoVi)
Together (Ro - Ritz - Vi)
Cheeky Smile (ICT)
Together Always - 1 (ICT)
Together Always - 2 (ICT)
Explosion (Chat)
You Scared Me (RohiRat)
Everything will fall in place (MahiRoVi)
Cheeku to Virat bhaiya (MahiRat + ICT)
My Jealous Kiddos (MahiRoVi)
Special Wish (RohiRat)
My Drunk Kiddo
Important Call
Family - 1
My Crazy Best Friend (RohiRat)
Stop Doing that - (RohiRat)
Requests
MahiRat - You are my pride!
Proud of You (RohiRat)
Happy Birthday Virat| MahiRat
Happy Birthday Virat|RohiRat
No one can replace you!
Jealous souls
In other universe
RCB, MI
Long way (Shubman-Virat OS)
Idiot (shubman-ishan OS)
Its okay (Ro-Ishan OS)

You are my constant (RohiRat)

2.7K 113 13
By bluscape

First t20 match of tri-series was today India VS WI 2019.Everyone was pumped up because of the match and on top of that Virat was back from the break. They were warming up before the game.

Rahul asked while jogging with Virat - "Hey Virat how do u feel to be back after break ?"

Virat smiled and said - "Refreshed ! But I missed u guys ! How are u Rahuliya ?"

Rahul whined - "Don't call me that"

"Virat !!! Come here" yelled Rohit.

Virat went there and they started discussing the last minute things before the toss. They were in their talks when Pollard was arriving there and he shouted - "Hey Rohit"

Virat held Rohit's arm and whispered dangerously- "Don't u dare stick to him !" Rohit whispered back - "Let me meet at least"

Rohit went to him and met Pollard. He hugged him and they started conversing casually. He forgot that Virat was waiting for him.

"This is so unfair how always we have WI series after my break." Whined Virat to Bhuvi who was standing beside him.

Bhuvi just listened to that rant not wanting to say which will annoy Virat more.

"I didn't get time with him and now that Polly is sticking to him. I absolutely hate it" said Virat annoyingly.

"Calm down Vi ! You both were together since yesterday. And he is just meeting him casually" said Bhuvi sensibly.

"Do they look like that they are just meeting ?" Said Virat ignoring the first part and seeing them hugging each other for the second time now.

"I am going for the toss!" Said Virat stomped from there. He stood beside Pollard and just acknowledged him. He was so raging inside because he was sticking to his Ro.

They lost the toss and WI choose to bat first. Virat just cursed his fate of loosing tosses.

Virat formed a huddle and instructed the team to which they hardly listened. Soon they marched towards the field.

Rohit step in with Virat before he could say anything Virat said warningly - "If u smile to Pollard now and if u speak to him ignoring me I will seriously kill u"

Rohit Smiled at that and defended himself - "I didn't ignore you!"

"Ya I saw that" Virat said mockingly. "Chal now let's play" said Virat before Rohit could defend himself more.

They started playing they got quick wickets but the problem was that scoreboard was also moving fast. Just then Pollard came on the ground.

Virat who was at boundary line saw him. Pollard smiled said something to him - "Try to get me out mate!" Virat just glared him and said - "Go and bat"

Pollard hit 4 sixes since he started to bat. Virat was getting irritated with it. Rohit was calming him down.

He went to Yuzi and said - "Yuzi tu hi hai jo yeh pehlwan ko out kar sakta hai"

"Ha bhaiya I will try my best!" Said Yuzi smilingly.

Pollard saw that and passed by Virat and said - "Whatever u try mate"

But to Virat's joy Yuzi took the wicket trapping him which made Virat jump in joy. Virat hugged Yuzi hard. Virat was going towards Rohit who was at boundary line coming towards him.

Pollard passed by and said something to him which made him very angry and they got into a argument. Rohit had to jump in between. "Back off Polly" said Rohit calmly to which Pollard agreed.

It was rare occurrence where Rohit and Virat both get into an argument but here Rohit was trying to get one of them to back off. He said to Virat - "Go Virat ! Go and stand on your field position"

That almost pissed Virat to the core. He was really annoyed at Rohit. First he called him "Virat" not Vi and then rather telling Pollard he told him to back off (completely forgetting that Rohit told Pollard first).

Virat just stomped in anger and went from there to Bhuvi for next over.

WI out the total of 207 to chase for India. Rohit tried to talk to Virat but Virat ignored him.

Rohit and KL Rahul opened the innngs but To their disappointment Rohit got out in 4th over. Virat came to the ground.

Pollard was just smirking at him and even WI players were giving him a hard time but he was not gonna back off.

Rohit was watching all this from dugout how Virat was trying to hard to hit the balls and WI bowlers were sledging him.

Just then Virat looked at Rohit who desperately wanted Virat to win it just from the look he understood.

Virat was on his beast mode. He just kept hitting all around the park. He gave proper answer with his bat and responded on his fashion.

He gave Williams, Pollard and Holder a hard time and sledged them back.

Virat chased the target with 6 balls remaining. But he still felt that jealousy when Pollard smirked at him and remembered what Pollard sledged him about. How could he say that !

Virat just shake hands with everyone. He wrapped up everything and went to his room to find Rohit waiting there.

"What are u doing here?" Virat asked nuetrally keeping his stuff and not looking at him.

"What do u mean by that ? Do I need a reason to be here?" Said Rohit casually

"I am not in a mood to talk so u can leave" said Virat angrily

"But I want to talk to u" said Rohit and sat on his bed.

Virat just groaned angrily and went to freshen up. He banged the door hard in anger.

Rohit just sighed that he had a huge task in his hand now. It is very difficult to manofy Virat when he angry due to jealousy.

Virat came freshening up and still found Rohit there.
He just ignored him.

"Vi yaar kya hua hai ! Itna acha match jeete hai ! U played brilliantly. Why are u angry" said Rohit irritated with all the ignorance.

"Why am I angry ? U called me Virat on the field and told me to back off instead of That Pollard and now u are asking me why am I angry !!" yelled Virat

"On the first place why were u so angry at him!?" Questioned Rohit.

"Still u are concerned about him ! Unbelievable!!" Said Virat angrily

"Arey yaar Vi I am not concerned about him .. I am just asking that why were u angry at him?" Asked Rohit politely

"Nahi batana Mujhe" said Virat whining

"Par Kyu aur from when u started to hide things from me" said Rohit blackmailing Virat

"Aise toh tu kabhi nahi karta means player out hone ke baad wo bhi" said Rohit knowing him

"Ha toh usko jaake puch na ! Mujhe kya puch raha hai ! Waise toh tujhe bahot pyaar aa raha tha" said Virat annoyingly

"Arey Vi Kya baat hai?usne aise kya bola jo tujhe itna gussa aya" Asked Rohit kneeling infront of him.

"Usne bola ... ki whatever I do ... I can never be close to u as he is. And he knows u better then me." Said Virat burying his head in his hands.

"And batting ke waqt bhi he kept reminding me how much fun u all have when u are at MI" said Virat

Rohit sighed at that and stood up. He saw how stressed annoyed Virat looked at this moment.

"Toh he said the truth only" said Rohit casually

"I hate u Ro ! How could u say that ?" Said Virat angrily

Just when Rohit was about to say something door knocked and room service came. Virat just frowned at that interruption.

Room service person saw Virat glaring at him and gulped seeing his anger.

"Stop glaring him" said Rohit

Virat just stormed off in balcony. Rohit took the parcel and closed the door. He went in balcony and saw Virat sulking there.

"Vi baat sun" said Rohit.

"Nahi sun ni hai" said Virat back.

Rohit just sighed at his stubborn and childish behaviour. He sat beside him and said softly - "Vi wo sahi keh raha tha ki we have fun at MI but not more than ICT. You can never be close as him because you are a part of me, my family. You are best friend Vi my brother."

"And what about u calling me Virat and telling me to back off" asked Virat childishly.

"Arey Vi I said to him first but I didn't heard it because of ur anger" said Rohit back.

"But Ro he told me that he knows u better than me" said Virat with a little moist eyes

"If he is saying this then he obviously don't know me at all. Because there is only one person beside Mahi bhai who knows me the best" said Rohit

"Who is it?" Asked Virat childishly

"Ummmm why can't remember his name" said Rohit thinking 🤔

"Ro yaar" said Virat whining

"Arey it's you only Vi ! Who else ! Who else will know me bettter than u ! U understand me by a look on my face... no words are needed. When I am sick who takes care of me ! When I am annoyed who hears all the snappy emotions of mine it's you" said Rohit holding his hands.

"Pakka ?" Asked Virat again.

"Ha Vi tu hi hai yaar ! You are my only constant .. yeh Pollard,De Kock and Boult yeh sab toh just friends hai .. you are my brother .." said Rohit and hugged him.

Virat hugged him back tightly. They stayed like that for sometime.

"Now stop sulking and have ur fav milkshake I ordered" said Rohit handing him over the milkshake.

Virat took it gladly. They were having their milkshakes.

"What a knock Vi ! I am so proud of u !!! The way u chased that total and how u gave it back to them was awesome !! You again showed that u r the chase master" said Rohit proudly.

"Thank you Ro ! They just didn't know that they are triggering me" said Virat winking at him.

"But Vi u know u are so cute when u get all jealous and possessive over me" said Rohit pulling his cheeks

"Ha toh kya karu jab dekho wo pollard tujh se chipak ta rehta hai" said Virat annoyingly

"But Vi u know that no one can take ur place in my life then why u get jealous" asked Rohit curiously

"What does that mean ? If he is sticking u like a leech and then I should stand and watch !" Asked Virat back.

"Don't tell me that ! I will not watch anyone to be close to you if I am standing there or even if I am not there" said Virat owning the right on Rohit.

"I love u yaar Vi u are too cute" said Rohit smilingly

"I love u too idiot but u trouble me too much by sticking that leech" said Virat

"Acha baba maaf karde" said Rohit joining his hands dramatically

"Itni easily nahi .. u have to eat my type of food tomorrow whole day ! That's ur punishment" said Virat

"Okay ! But pls stop sulking now" said Rohit irritated by his sulking behaviour

"Okay" said Virat smiling

"Chal mai ab apne room mai jaata hu" said Rohit

"Nahi yaar Ro mat ja .. stay with me today plz" said Virat whining

Rohit looked at him and Virat said again - "Please na Ro"

"Okay" said Ro and climbed on bed. Virat just placed his head on his lap and slept cuddling him.

Rohit just chuckled at his childish behaviour and patted his head.

"My constant My Vi" whispered Rohit to himself caressing his hair.

———————-
Phewwwww !!!'

So long shot !!!

Please tell me how u like it. !

Drop ur comments plz !!'

This is for u Kiran1209

Idea by Kiran1209

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 4.7K 49
Rohirat oneshots series. There will be both bl and friendship oneshots. Top and bottom will be different from one story to another.
33.9K 1.9K 22
Oneshots about Indian cricket team. There will be both Friendship and BL stories.
61.5K 3.7K 33
Story of two best friends who were always there for each other in their highs and lows ! Will their relation survive a tough challenge ? To know mo...
23.6K 1.2K 12
This book is about RohiRat friendship.