alluringly entwined | f.w, d.m

By dracoandfredownme

Oshun's eyebrows were drawn together deeply. She studied the ink on her card, perplexed. Even reread the word... More

author's note
characters
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
hi, it's oshun.
epilogue
a note from s

75

768 36 57
By dracoandfredownme

Oshun was woken slowly by the cold air hitting her skin.

Her eyes opened fairly quickly and she saw Fred slip under the blankets of his bed in his dorm, where her legs were, settling onto his stomach under the sheets between her legs.

She stretched and groaned longingly, her back arching from the bed. She spread her legs wider as she stretched her arms out to grip the headboard. "Hello under there, big head," she said raspily.

"Hi, my pretty. You're awake, right?" he called from under the blanket, snaking his veiny hands around her thighs. "You're not going to fall back asleep?"

She'd taken her nap with no pants on and only in his Quidditch jersey—plus her undergarments. "I'm awake." Her voice was thick with sleep.

"Good. Me lifting the blanket was supposed to wake you up," he said in a low tone.

"What are you doing?" She exhaled softly as she relaxed, seeing the shape of his head under the blanket between her thighs.

"Whatever you want me to do." His hot breath fanned against the inside of her thigh while he planted open-mouthed kisses up her skin.

Her legs lifted to rest over his shoulders, trapping his neck between her thighs. "Anything?" she asked slowly.

"Mhm." He skimmed his lips spine-tinglingly up and down the inside of her thigh.

She hummed as her hands slid underneath the jersey she wore—his Quidditch jersey—to hold her own boob through her sports bra for comfort.

"Surprise me," she said at last.

Against her caramel skin, she felt him smirk. "Okay," he muttered into her thigh before moving onto her next thigh.

"What time is it?" she asked whilst her fingers grasped the blanket to toss off her legs, so she could see him.

His hair was all tousled from the blanket and he was shirtless, looking as sexy as ever. She got in butterflies the size of eagles by just looking at him.

"Almost two." His amber eyes lifted to catch her gaze. "You look good in my jersey, Takahashi."

A coy smile climbed upon the edges of her mouth as she lolled her head to the side, watching him.

He dipped his head back down to push his mouth firmly into her cunt through her lace thong. He trailed the kisses up to the waistband of her thong.

His teeth captured the thin material and he dragged it down. She lifted her hips as he slid it off her thighs and tossed it away.

He turned his head to kiss the insides of her thigh again, but this time using his teeth to nip her skin. He did this a few times on both thighs before he kissed softly over them.

His fingertip kneaded and pushed into the flesh of her thighs as he blew his breath against her cunt. Her leg twitched at the feeling, her breaths hitching in the back of her throat.

Fred used his fingers to play with her clit as his eyes watched his own actions. His other hand ran up and down the side of her thigh, kissing it tenderly.

A breathy sigh escaped Oshun's lips as her hands caressed up and down her own body, one hand palming her breast. Her hips bucked up, unconsciously, as the jersey rode up her stomach.

After a few moments, he angled his head down and brushed his lips across her cunt. His eyes met hers as he did so.

She sucked her bottom lip between her teeth, eager for more. She was soaking with arousal at this point and he knew it.

His forearms snaked under her thighs and around to sprawl his large hands on her bare stomach. He stuck his tongue out and licked one stripe up her wetness.

Her chest heaved as she waited for more, raising her knees in the air. "No teasing, Fred," she said breathily.

"No teasing," he confirmed softly. His breath hit her exposed area, nearly making her body jolt. "I promise. This is about you and your needs, okay?"

"Mhm," she hummed, and nodded.

"Speak up." His jaw ticked and his eyes shifted a shade darker. "I don't want any of that humming or nodding bullshit. I want to hear your voice. I want to hear words," he drawled. "Got it?"

"Yes, sir," she blurted, blood colouring her cheeks.

"Now that's my good girl." He bowed his head approvingly.

At last, he buried his face deeper between her thighs and slid his tongue inside of her.

She gasped under her breath and her back arched almost immediately. Her hands slid down to his hair, her fingers threading through his soft locks.

Fred's hands ran up and down her stomach as he slid his tongue around her wet folds slowly. He plunged his tongue deeper inside of her and for a moment, whirled his tongue quickly.

She moaned softly as her head knocked back, gaze at the ceiling. Her right foot lifted from the mattress and glided down his shoulder blade as her fingers clutched his hair.

He hummed in his own world of pleasure and she felt it in her bones. The vibrations made her back shoot up from the bed, her mouth gaped as she moaned again.

His hands trailed all the way up her body to close his fingers around her breasts. He squeezed her boobs as he flicked his tongue in all the right spots.

Her head shifted to a haze of ecstasy and pleasure. Her eyes batted up at the ceiling as her hips thrust up, causing his tongue to hit impossibly deeper.

"Fuck," she breathed as her fingers tugged at his hair, spreading her legs wider.

He upped his pace, sliding his tongue around her wetness rapidly and making sure to hit her sensitive spots. His lips sucked her clit furiously as his finger roughly closed around her boobs.

She was gasping out moans, her body jolting from the bed as her eyes rolled back. Her foot was resting upon his shoulder blade, stirring with every ounce of pleasure he gave her.

He brought one of his hands down from her breast and as he sucked her clit, he pushed two of his slender fingers inside of her. Immediately, he thrust his fingers as he sucked her clit.

"Ugh, Freddie... that's so good..." she moaned, and yanked on his hair, pushing his face deeper between her legs. "Don't stop..."

He grinned and quickened his pace with his thrusts. He flicked his tongue around her clit as his fingers railed deeper inside of her, causing her to moan loudly.

He removed his fingers and sucked them from her arousal. He then went back and buried his tongue deep inside of her as his fingers played with her clit.

The sounds were becoming sloppier with all the arousal dripping from her. His hands continued to ride up her soft stomach, praising her with his hands as he pleased her. His tongue moved in all the right ways and quickly.

"Fuck, right there. Don't stop," she gasped as her chest heaved. "I want— please, I need to—" A moan interrupted her sentence.

"You need to what? What was that?" he mocked, and met her eyes through his eyelashes.

"Fred, you said no teasing," she complained, bucking her hips up to his lips. "Come on."

"Angel, all you need to do is tell me what you want and need." He smirked deviously against her.

"I want to cum, please," she said, breathing heavily. "I need to. Fred, make me cum."

"As you wish, my love," he murmured, and buried his face between her thighs.

As he did his work, she felt her orgasm reaching quickly. Her moans were loud and messy, bouncing off each wall in the room.

Her fingers gripped his hair tighter, pulling on it. It made him groan into her and the waves of the vibration helped her orgasm pour all over her.

She finished with one last moan, her body tensing up and then instantly relaxing into a pool of hot wax. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as he swiped his tongue all around her, collecting her release on his tongue.

He hummed, delighted with his work. His large hands rubbed up and down her thighs as he licked up her release.

"Oshun."

"Fred." She was smiling, but it was towards the ceiling as ecstasy took over her state.

"Can you please, please put me in a chokehold with your thighs?" he rasped, and exhaled against her. "I mean, your thighs are fucking artwork. Please choke me with them."

She laughed heartily before she licked her bottom lip. "We'll see."

When he finished, he trailed soft kisses down the inside of her thigh and down to her calf. His fingertips glided along the other side of her calf as he propped himself on his knees between her legs.

He leaned down briskly to kiss the side of her thigh. The dimple on her thigh. She liked to call it her thigh-dimple. He straightened out and swiped his tongue across his lip.

She met his stare, breathing in and out. Feel it in the belly and then out, as Fred always said.

His body was gorgeous with his strong biceps, veiny forearms, defined abs, and toned chest. It made flutters erupt everywhere on her. Her arousal glossed his sensuous mouth as his siren eyes appraised her.

Oshun stretched her arm out and looped two fingers in the front pocket of his trousers. She hauled him in until he fell on top of her, but his forearms planted on either side of her head before he could crush her.

"I'm concerned," he mumbled as his eyes stayed tightly locked with hers.

"Why?" Her brows frowned as she palmed his jaw

"Because no one ever looks good in the mornings or when they first wake up, but you do." His body relaxed on top of hers. "You look really fucking good in the mornings and when you wake up. You're the reason for my morning wood."

The blood crept into her cheeks. "Thank you... I think," she said coyly, and kissed him on the mouth.

He smiled against her lips and kissed her softly. His fingers stroked her curls away from her face.

They paused for a moment and gazed into each other's eyes. They both broke into a small bubble of gaily giggles and loving smiles.

She kissed him in a loving gaze and the only thing she could focus on was how hard they were smiling against each other's mouths.

A small laugh slipped from her lips when she felt his prominent bulge brushing against her. "Fred," she murmured.

"Hm?" He slowly moved his head back and forth to brush his soft mouth across hers.

"Do you want me to help you with your... issue?" she mused as she tossed her arms over his broad shoulders.

He smiled sheepishly against her lips. "Hearing you moan and whimper just does things to me," he muttered into her bottom lip.

She smiled with a chuckle. "Do you want me to help you with it?" Her fingers dragged through his messy hair to tow it from his eyes.

"Do you want to?"

"I'd be happy to oblige." She nodded as he kissed her bottom lip. "I enjoy pleasing you."

"Only if you want to." He slanted his forehead against hers. "I can easily just walk it off or wank it off."

"I want to do it," she whispered whilst her body melted and relaxed into his.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." She smiled softly.

"Alright then..." His fingers clutched her hips before he briskly flipped their positions, so she was on top.

Oshun's legs straddled him as she kissed slowly and sloppily. This kissing was the kind that always put each other in the mood.

As their lips moved together, her fingers untied the drawstrings of his sweatpants and smoothly propped herself on her knees, on either side of his thighs. Her head tipped forward to keep their kiss in tact and he moved his hips to help her push down the waistband of his sweatpants.

Fred did the same with his boxers, moving his hips as he shifted them down enough to expose his thick erection. The slow kissing was already making his breaths laboured as she nibbled his lip and brushed his tongue with hers.

She brought one hand to his chest and pressed her palm against his bare skin. Her lips kissed away from his own, and instead down the defined line of his jaw as she gently pushed him back to relax against the headboard.

Her teeth nipped at his skin as she kissed all the way down to his toned chest. As she praised his body with kissed, she was subtly shifting down his thighs.

Fred watched her, completely and utterly mesmerized. His lips were parted as heavy breaths huffed from them. He had his hands brushing her curls from her face, so he could still see her features as she praised him.

Oshun's mouth skimmed down the delicious line of his abs and she heard him suck in a breath between his teeth. Her fingertips brushed down his body as she traced his V-line with her lips.

She kissed closer to his cock and her gaze flicked up to meet his amber eyes. She wanted him to look right into her eyes as she took him into her mouth.

His chest rose and fell quickly with heavy pants as he watched her wrap her lips around the tip of his dick. His fingertips still did not leave her curls, keeping them away from her face.

She slid as much of him into her mouth as she could fit and started off slowly. Her mouth ran down and back up slowly as her tongue swirled around him.

She pulled him out of her mouth to lick from his base to his tip before putting him back into her mouth. Her hands caressed up and down his abs, feeling the way his body nearly twitched beneath her fingertips.

"Faster, please," he rasped, and his hips bucked upwards. A small and discreet movement, but she didn't miss it.

Because he gave her what she wanted, she was going to do the same without any games. Post-nap sexual intercourse had a feeling to it she'd never be able to explain, but she enjoyed it immensely.

She slid her mouth down him and as she moved up, her tongue licked him in a zigzag pattern. She used the right amount of pressure and she went slightly quicker.

His breathing grew erotically and erratic. His thighs were twitching in between hers as she focused on pleasing him.

One of her hands slid down and she massaged one of his balls in her hands. She sucked and massaged his balls, which earned a throaty sound from the redhead.

She wanted to take her time to keep listening to those sexy sounds coming from him, but she also wanted him to have his quick release like she did.

"F-Fuck." His voice came out strained and trembling as he shifted his hips forward, closer to her. "Keep doing that... feels so fucking good."

She obeyed and continued. She went faster this time and sucked hard. Her tongue flattened against him and applied hard pressure, enough to make his moans shake as they streamed from his lips.

She enjoyed the way his moans shook and trembled at her doings. All too much.

Within a few moments, he finished inside of her mouth with a longing groan and one thorough thrust upwards into her mouth. She gagged at this, his tip hitting the back of her throat as his hit cum shot into her mouth.

"Fuck, sorry," he said quickly through his ecstasy and heavy breathing, keeping his hips down onto the bed. His head had quickly lifted from where it knocked back as he looked at her. "Sorry, Oshun."

She swallowed at the same time as she removed him from her mouth, blinking the tears from her eyes, tears from gagging. She smeared the back of her hand against her lips to wipe off the saliva and excess release.

His dick rested limply on his lower stomach as his hands cupped her jaws and drew her into him. "You alright, love?" Though he was panting and his voice was husky, his tone was gentle and sweet.

Oshun hauled her legs on either side of his hips as she nodded. "I'm okay," she said, smiling at him.

"I didn't mean to thrust into your mouth, I'm sorry," Fred sincerely said as his fingers threaded through the curls behind her ears.

"It's okay," she assured him. She was still smiling, adoring him.

He smiled at her through his high and kissed her lips.

_____

"Have you spoken to Harry at all?" Da'Shylah curiously asked as she plucked the unwanted hairs around her eyebrow, standing in front of the bathroom mirror.

"I have, actually," Mavi said, surprising all the other ladies. "We were paired up for an assignment for Astronomy."

That reminded Oshun she was going to keep Draco company at the Astronomy Tower since he had to do his part of the assignment.

In her dorm, Oshun was cleaning out the closet while Da'Shylah plucked her dark brows. Forest was cleaning under her bed and Mavi was swatching makeup products on her arm at the vanity table.

"Is he nice?" Da'Shylah asked as she overly focused on plucking a hair over her brow bone. "I've never really spoken much to him at all."

"He is nice." Mavi nodded enthusiastically as she swatched a dark red lipstick on the spine of her hand. "He's awkward, but it's the cute kind of awkward. You know what I mean?"

"Da'Shylah would know a lot about that, wouldn't you, Da'Shylah?" Forest teased, and tossed the clothes from under her bed on the floor away from her bed.

"It was one time!" Da'Shylah exclaimed, and flailed her hands up in exasperation.

"One time you tried sex with the cute-kind-of-awkward girl. Then what happened?" Forest was grinning sneakily as she sat by the pile of clothes and began to look through it.

"She pissed all over the bed," Da'Shylah said in a mutter as she exited the bathroom. "But it was a one-time thing. I could— I couldn't just deal with her pissing on the bed during sex. That's nasty. No offence to her, she's sweet and stunning."

Oshun's head knocked back as a heart laugh drew from her lips. "So, Mavi," she said, steering the conversation back. "Do you think you and Harry have connections yet? Have you two gotten official alone time?"

"He invited me over to work on the assignment tonight in his dorm." Mavi closed the lipstick and pulled out a different one from the pouch.

"Mavi's going to get some dick!" Forest hollered in a voice that was an octave lower with her hands cupped around her mouth.

"Oh, bloody hell." Mavi's cheeks reddened as she glared at the girl over her shoulder. "Could you be any more childish, Forest?"

"I could, but I don't think you want me to," Forest retorted with a smirk and sent a smooth wink at the girl.

"How've you been doing since Theodore Nott?" Oshun asked after they all laughed for a good moment or two.

"He didn't actually hurt me, you do realize that, right?" Mavi smiled amusedly at her friend through the vanity mirror.

"I know, but it's still traumatic." Oshun threw the empty hangers on her bed. "He was going after you. Who knows what could've happened if he didn't get caught."

"I'm okay," Mavi said earnestly, nodding. "Honest. I'm just glad he got caught before he could find me."

"You've got us, remember that," Oshun reminded her friend.

"I know." Mavi smiled gratefully.

Forest gasped abruptly. "Wait, I completely forgot." Her eyes went wide as she looked at Da'Shylah, who was sitting on the desk. "You pierced your nipples last night, didn't you?"

Da'Shylah had a curving smirk spread onto her pretty lips. "I did," she said excitedly.

"Let's see them!" Oshun cheered as she climbed over her bed to get closer to the desk.

Mavi and Forest all sat on Oshun's bed, closer to Da'Shylah, eager to see the work.

"Alright, alright." Da'Shylah slid off the desk and smiled. Her fingers hooked at the bottom hem of her shirt and she lifted her shirt over her head.

She tossed her shirt on the backrest of the chair at the desk. Her arms reached behind and unclasped her bra before threading them off her shoulders.

Oshun, Mavi, and Forest all gasped in unison at the work on their friend's nipples.

"It looks hot, Da'Shylah!" Forest said, mesmerized. She got off the bed and crossed to her friend to get a better look. "Did it hurt?"

"A little bit, yeah." Da'Shylah nodded as she lowered her gaze to her boobs.

"You know what would be really sexy?" Mavi perked up, and strolled to her friend as well. "After they've healed, you should get something colourful. Perhaps purple. Purple is surely your colour. It would be brilliant."

"I agree." Oshun nodded quickly as she studied her friend's pierced nipples.

"Has Ginny seen them yet?" Forest walked back to her pile of clothes after examining the piercings.

"Not yet. She's coming over tonight." Da'Shylah smiled shyly and put her bra back on.

"Da'Shylah's getting some pussy tonight!" Forest hollered in an octave lower, hands cupped around her mouth.

Oshun and Mavi both laughed as they returned to their original spots. The ladies all conversed for a while, and Mavi and Da'Shylah even helped sort out their dorm.

The four of them soon departed to their own plans. It was already after the feast and around nine o'clock at night.

Oshun was on her way to the Astronomy Tower to meet Draco since he needed to do an assignment for Astronomy.

"Draco?" she called quietly once she reached the top of the stairs to the tower.

Silence.

Her eyes scanned before her and the nearly full moon. "Hello?" she called again as she walked onto the platform.

A strangled scream rattled in the back of her throat when a large hand clamped over her mouth and her back was pressed into a hard front. A strong arm looped over her waist, holding her tightly into their front.

By the intoxicating smell, she knew who it was. Though her heart was racing from the sudden start, she turned to face him with quick and short breaths.

"Don't do that." She sounded rather breathless after he dropped his hand from her mouth. "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"My apologies, darling." Draco grinned amusedly as his hands circled around her waist. His head angled down to give her a chaste kiss. "How are you this evening?"

The only thing he didn't know was that with her luck, she could have actually died from start due to how weak she was becoming with every passing day.

She didn't tell him that thought. Instead, she smiled as she curled her hands behind his neck, and said, "I'm doing good. And you, my lovely?"

"I'm good now that you're here." He pecked her lips again and then again and then again until he was full-on making out with her.

He brought his hands up to her cheeks, cupping them largely in his palms as his tongue swept past hers. Two of his fingers rested behind her ear as the pad of his thumb stroked across her cheekbone.

Her hands dropped down to his hips, grasping him and pulling him closer. She went on her tiptoes to get as closer to him as possible, and so he didn't have to crane his neck downwards.

Mutually, they pecked one, two, three times before they pulled their mouths from one another, content.

"I missed you," he murmured with a heartfelt smile. "I haven't seen you all day."

"I know," she crooned, and snaked her arms to hug around his middle. "We've both been busy today."

"Did you take your nap?" His pale eyes just admired her with a loving look glazed over his eyes, the moonlight lighting up his skin.

"Four hours." She smiled sheepishly.

He grinned and tucked a curl behind her ear. "Right, well, I just need to get this assignment done and then we can go to my dorm?" It was half asking, half telling.

"I actually have plans with Fred later on," she said hesitantly.

He scoffed and slid his arms to drape over her shoulders. "What bloody plans could you guys possibly have past ten o'clock at night?" he asked sardonically.

"I don't know." Her shoulders raised in a shrug. "He just said to meet him at his dorm."

"That slimy git. You're supposed to be with me tonight," he drawled whilst his fingers played with one of her silky curls behind her head.

"Says who? We don't have a schedule for who I go with at each hour of the day." She stifled an amused laugh and looped her fingers behind him.

His jaw set hard. "Says me. Says Draco fucking Malfoy," he retorted.

"I can't just cancel on Fred now, Draco," Oshun countered calmly.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever," he muttered. "You tell that redhead that I'm getting you the whole day tomorrow."

"I'll do that." She nodded with a small smile. "You have me all day tomorrow."

"Oh, and tell him that his collection of Quidditch cards are shit," Draco said with a smug smirk. "Tell him my collection is better."

Her brows shot up, blinking slowly. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Here." He reached into the back pocket of his trousers and pulled out a thick stack of cards tied together with a rubber band. He retrieved another tied stack of cards from his other back pocket, about the same thickness as the first.

She stifled another laugh.

"I already looked through his cards, so he can look through mine." He handed both stacks to her. "Prove to him I have the better collection," he said promptly.

"Okay." She smiled and took two two stacks of cards from him. She tucked one stack in each of the back pockets of her jeans.

"I have the better collection, Takahashi," Draco told her.

_____

"His collection is actually shit." Fred barked a harsh laugh. "Blood fucking hell, someone knock some sense into his head. No wonder he's blond."

Oshun chuckled as she watched the redhead easily shuffle through the stack of cards to look at them.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit," he kept muttering as he shuffled past each card. "Decent. Shit. Shit. Good. Decent. Brilliant. Shit. Shit. Shit."

They sat at the dock at the Black Lake, just past midnight. Oshun had said goodnight to Draco in front of her tower before she went to Fred's dorm.

Now, here they were, sitting at the dock while the redhead harshly judged the blond's card collection.

The sky was nearly black with millions of twinkling stars sprinkled in the sky. The moon was nearly full and it, plus the stars, reflected off the pitch black water of the Black Lake.

The only source of light was the stunning moon itself and the many stars glistening above them.

She'd rolled up the cuffs of her jeans and dipped her feet in the water. Fred did the same, sitting next to her at the end of the dock.

She patiently waited as he looked through the cards. Her legs whirled lightly in the dark water, ripples waving around her small movements and the water sloshing calmly.

If she was being honest, the water scared her. Not bodies of water, but the look of the water in the Black Lake specifically. Because it reminded her of that vile substance she so often threw up.

But she tried not to think about it.

"Well," Fred said when he finished, "Either Malfoy's in denial or he's stupid. I reckon it's both."

Oshun smiled at him, delighted by the fact that the two boys were getting along.

He tied the rubber band around the stack before placing it aside, behind them.

She placed her hands on her lap, twisting the paper ring around her finger. "You never told me why you brought me here," she said quietly as she gazed at him.

"Number twenty-seven on your bucket list." He caught her gaze and a sly grin tugged at the corners of his mouth. "Skinny dipping under the moon."

"Oh." She'd forgotten about that one. "In this water?"

"There's not many places to go skinny dipping under the moon here," he pointed out, and planted his hands behind him, swinging his legs in the water.

"I guess." She dragged her gaze down to the murky water.

"We don't have to if you don't want to, Oshun," Fred reminded her softly, staring at her side profile.

"I want to." But the water reminds me of the stuff I throw up because I'm dying, though you don't know that. "But perhaps we could keep our undergarments on? This water is probably the most dirty thing out here. I don't want anything crawling up my vagina and eating me from the inside out."

He snorted a laugh and placed a large hand on her thigh. "Sure. We can keep our undergarments on, but we'll still count it as skinny dipping." His hand rubbed her thigh before he got to his feet.

Oshun looked up at him and he put his hands out. She placed her hands in his and his fingers closed around her hands to haul her to her feet as she took her feet out of the water.

The wood of the dock was stained with their footsteps as he placed a hand on her waist and held one of her hands in his, off to the side of them. She placed her free hand on his shoulder and he began to sway them slowly, to the sounds of nothing but the sounds of the night.

His amber eyes stared deeply into hers. "I know I haven't got money like Malfoy does," he began, a gentle tone of voice. "I know I can't buy you whatever you want the second you want it. I know I can't offer you expensive clothes and jewelry. I know I can't buy you a piece of property... but I do love you. I have a lot of love for you rather than money."

A heartfelt smile flickered across her lips. "Fred, I don't need you to have money," she told him softly as they swayed. "I love you for you. Not for what you have and what you don't."

His features softened.

"What drew me to you in the first place was how laid back and how easy you are to be around and how un-judgemental you are," she continued with eyes as bright as the stars shining above them.

"And my good looks," he added knowingly.

She rolled her eyes at him, though she couldn't fight off the smile on her lips.

He twirled her around and pulled her into his chest. "It goes in hard and dry, then comes out soft and wet. What is it?" His voice lowered.

Her eyes narrowed, nibbling on her bottom lip. "A dick."

"No, you dirty-minded dingleberry." He smiled slyly at her and shook his head. "George and I's new teeth-staining bubble gum for our shop."

"But a dick also works."

"And you have the audacity to say I have a filthy mind," he retorted.

"I learned it from you."

"You learned from the best, you mean," he corrected her.

"Hmm..." Her eyes rolled, again.

"Shall we tick off one more thing off your bucket list and jump into the water?" Fred mused.

She nodded with a pleasant expression. "Yeah," she beamed.

The two of them undressed. She watched as Fred used one hand to pull off his sweatshirt over his head, exposing his artwork of a body.  He dropped his sweatshirt onto the dry part of the dock next to their shoes and unbuttoned his trousers.

Oshun watched in a daze, hypnotized by his stunning body.

He unzipped his fly and pulled down his trousers, his back muscles contracting with his movement and his biceps twitching. He stepped out of his trousers and tossed them with his sweatshirt.

He grabbed the stack of collection cards and put them on top of his unfolded clothes, by their shoes. He was now left in his boxers with his hair mussed.

His golden eyes caught hers and a devilish smirk appeared upon his lips. "You need help undressing, Takahashi?" he asked teasingly.

She snapped out of her trance and felt the blood rush to her cheeks. "Maybe," she allowed.

A hum rumbled at his lips as he closed the small distance between them. She raised her hands as he pulled her sweatshirt over her head and tossed it with his clothes. He undressed her until she was in only her bra and underwear.

"Ready?" he asked as his hands brushed her curls from her face.

"You go first," she mumbled, hugging herself. It was summer, but the night breeze caused goosebumps to erupt on her skin.

"Alright." He kissed her crown before he walked away from the end of the dock. "Oh, I need to try this. I can't remember the last time I've done a cannonball."

"Don't belly flop, Fred." She took a step back to get out of his way, amused.

"That'll be a story to tell." He grinned and walked backwards until he was far from the end of the dock.

He ran quickly and leaped off his feet at the edge of the dock. In the air, he did a cannonball and howled in the wind, then splashed loudly into the dark water.

A rapturous laugh unleashed her lips. She quickly moved back to avoid getting splashed as the water waved around his impact.

She watched as he rose to the surface and used both hands to flick his wet hair back from his face.

"Gosh, it's been ages since I've done that," he exhaled as he kicked his legs, turning to face her. "Come in. It's not too deep."

Oshun padded to the end of the dock as he swam closer to her. He put a hand out and she sat at the edge.

She placed her hand in his as she warily scooted off the dock. His other arm caught her and looped around her waist.

Her stomach sucked in and she held her breath at the cold water sloshing against her skin. Her arms curled around his neck as she lowered into the water, completely off the dock.

Fred's arms sealed around her waist as he moved them away from the dock. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Let's dunk your head," he murmured.

She nodded and tightened her grip around his neck.

In unison, they held their breaths as he plunged them down into the water. She closed her eyes and after a beat, he pushed them back up to the surface.

A breathy gasp elicited from her lips as the cold water ran down her face, feeling a shiver speed down her spine. He wiped a hand over his face before brushing his hair smoothly back.

He brushed her wet hair from her face before putting his arm around her waist again. "You look really pretty under the moonlight," he said in a mere whisper.

Her dark eyes met with his as a shy look scrawled on her face. She inched closer and pressed her lips against his to kiss him passionately.

After a moment, they both pulled back and stared into each other's eyes.

"I'm sorry, I know I say this a lot, so it might sound like a bit much," Oshun whispered against his mouth, "But I love you, Fred."

"Don't you dare apologize for saying those words to me," Fred said huskily, but gently.

Her chest bloomed with warmth as she smiled.

He skimmed his mouth across hers, causing an electric spark flare inside of her. He murmured, "Oshun, I love you so much."

She pecked his lips affectionately before she closed the space between them, hugging him. Her arms tied around his neck and her cheek pressed against his.

Under the water, his arms hugged her back tightly as he planted a kiss on the side of her wet head. She could feel his heartbeat against hers, both of them falling in sync.

And this was them.

Below the moonlight and stars, they shared one of the most memorable moments in Oshun's life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
376 15 23
"Pick all the flowers of the world...you are more beautiful." After he's been despising a mudblood schoolmates of his for years, Draco Malfoy starts...
35.8K 642 37
- Draco Malfoy and Fred Weasley love triangle. -oc fanfic ... Draco Malfoy, Mr. Daddy's Money, has always acted like he hated her. What happens...
513 28 8
"Hermione" His voice cut through her silence and she shivered, the sound was made of pure gold. "I missed you" The witch whispered, and she brought...