alluringly entwined | f.w, d.m

Von dracoandfredownme

Oshun's eyebrows were drawn together deeply. She studied the ink on her card, perplexed. Even reread the word... Mehr

author's note
characters
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
hi, it's oshun.
epilogue
a note from s

63

964 47 43
Von dracoandfredownme

"You lied to me!" Oshun had snarled a few hours after her hang-over eased.

"I know and I'm sorry," Fred had pleaded. "But he told me not to tell you and it wasn't my business to tell you something I didn't know much about. All he told me was to keep you away from him."

"If it was about me, you should've told me!" she had snapped, livid. "Fred, I thought we told each other everything. I thought we were past the pathetic lying point."

"We are," he had insisted, despair glazing in his striking eyes. "Oshun, I'm sorry I lied. Come on."

That argument was three days ago.

And if it weren't for the fact that Oshun was being hypocritical, she would have still been angry with him.

She didn't think it was quite fair for her to be getting angry with him about lying when she herself was lying to everyone about her sickness. No one knew of it. Not Fred. Not Draco. Not her mates.

She was lying to them all.

Which was why she forgave Fred for lying about his deal with Draco.

Still, the blond didn't speak to her. She never tried to speak to him either because he was giving her the cold shoulder, so it was quite difficult to even try doing so.

She didn't know why Draco wanted Fred to keep her away from him. She really didn't. She was at a loss of answers and guesses.

Oshun spent most of her time with Fred. She noticed a lot of people were spending a lot of time with their given spouses, except for a handful of people.

She would like to spend time with Draco too, but the boy was having his moment. She missed him dearly, but there wasn't much she could do about it because he was quite obstinate.

She gasped in fright when every molecule in her body felt like it fell, like dropping on a rollercoaster, tearing her from her thoughts. "Fred," she angrily said, slapping his shoulder.

"It's like talking to a wall." Fred hoisted her higher on his back since he was giving her a piggyback ride and he rudely pretended to drop her to grab her attention. His hands gripped tightly onto her thighs, keeping them wrapped around his waist. "I asked you a question."

Going down the moving steps tired her abundantly, so she always asked him to carry her down or up. He was always more than happy to do so.

"What?" she mumbled, and rested her chin upon her own bicep, arms around his neck.

"I asked if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade," he repeated as he turned down a corridor. "After you're done looking for whatever book it is you need from the library."

"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade?" she echoed his question.

"I asked you first."

"Maybe we can, yeah." She nodded subtly against her bicep. "But we'll see because I might get tired later on." She felt guilty for her tiredness always ruining her days, but her body practically yearned for sleep every minute of the day.

"If you're tired later, we'll nap in my dorm, okay?" His head turned to push a soft kiss on the inside of her forearm. "We can just take it easy today."

"Mhm." Warmth blanketed her heart. "Big head, put me down."

He paused in his tracks to let her slide off his back, crouching down just a bit until her feet hit the ground. "What are you doing?" He was puzzled as he watched her go in front of him.

"I'm going to give you a piggy-back ride for a change." She crouched down in front of him, arms stretched back and ready to hold him. "Come on."

"Takahashi—"

"Come on, Fred," she said more sharply, doing grabby-hands behind herself.

"Alright. Fine." He gave in and inched closer to her. His strong arms winded around her neck and he hitched one of his thighs over her hip while the other remained on the floor.

"Other leg. Come on." Oshun's hand patted his other thigh whilst her opposite hand held his thigh firmly over her hip. "I can do it."

"Are you sure?" He was grinning amusedly as his head tilted to see her face.

"Yeah. Come on." She nodded repeatedly, trying to pull his leg onto her hip.

He sprung himself up and put his other muscular thigh on her hip. She gripped tightly and her knees were bent as she tried to hold his weight up.

She was straining as she lifted him higher and nearly fell on her face. "See? I got it." She tried to balance herself, but she was toppling backwards. "Oh, shit. Oh, no. We're going down."

Fred snickered as he got off her back before they could fully fall. His hands grasped her waist to stabilize her from behind. "I thought you said you got it?" he teased with a devious grin.

Her head tipped back to catch his gaze. "I did. But you sabotaged me," she retorted, and her fingers caught his wrists to bring his hands around her waist to her front.

"Is that right?" His brows shot up as he nodded slowly at her. "I sabotaged you?"

"Yes." She nodded sharply and looked ahead. With his arms around her, she began to walk with him right behind her. "But it's okay. You're just scared I'll give better piggybacks than you. It's okay, Freddie. I'll let you have it."

One of his hands slipped out from her waist and his palm pressed on the back of her head to shove her head slightly forward. "Yes, Oshun. Thank you for your sacrifice to allow me to give the best piggyback rides," he snarked.

"I'll bite your hand, Weasley. I'm warning you." She slapped his hand away from her head in annoyance, but she'd be lying if she said she didn't love it.

"So do it." His voice was right in her ear, low and husky. It sent tingles all over her insides. "Maybe I'm into that."

"Would you be into it if I bit your cock instead?" Her head turned to meet his eyes. "Because I can do that too."

"No. That's too far." He shoved her to the side by her bicep as he strode forward and ahead.

She laughed loudly in pure happiness and jogged to catch up to his quick strides. Her legs lunged her off the floor and she jumped onto his back. Her arms looped around his neck and her legs around his waist.

He grabbed onto her thighs, a heartfelt grin climbing upon the corners of his mouth. His head turned and he kissed her cheek chastely as they finally made it to the library.

He carried her around the library, wherever she directed him to. She was looking for a book for her assignment for Lupin's class. Even though it wasn't due until after the weekend, she wanted to get it done.

As they strolled around the library, Oshun's dark eyes caught sight of a blond standing in one of the aisles with a brunette.

They weren't being touchy, but they were talking. She couldn't hear what, but they both seemed pretty interested in the conversation.

Draco was leaning against the bookshelf, hands buried in the pockets of his trousers. Astoria was in front of him, arms crossed over her chest.

She was smiling as they spoke in hushed voices. Though he wasn't smiling, he had a pretty pleasant expression on his face.

Oshun watched Astoria's hand stretch out to stroke Draco's arm.

As he spoke back to the girl before him, he took his opposite hand from the pocket of his trouser and lightly brushed off the area that was touched.

Why was he talking to Astoria? After everything she did to Oshun? Draco was talking to her? She was smiling at him? What was going on?

_____

Oshun had woken from her nap and since she had been sleeping on her stomach, Fred jumped at the opportunity like a hungry wolf to snuggle his face into her bum.

Her body was turned, now watching as the redhead kissed her bum over the material of her jeans.

No one understood how obsessed he was with her ass. He was always biting it or kneading the flesh or cuddling his face into it or smacking it or massaging it or kissing it.

They were in his dorm alone, both after taking a nap. He had slept with his head on her bum and she'd slept with her face buried in his pillow, arms hidden below it.

"Fred." She shrieked out a laugh when he bit down on her butt cheek, harder than usual. "That hurts."

He was sitting on top of the back of her thighs. "But your bum is so lovely," he said as his hands largely sprawled on each butt cheek. His fingers gave her bum a squeeze. "It's so soft and squishy and round. This is my bum. No one else's."

"I need to wash the sleep off my face," she told him with a shy smile.

He lowered down and kissed her butt again before he got off. He lay comfortably on his bed, arms behind his head, as she headed to the bathroom.

After she was done, she was surprised to see him heading towards her. His hands slid around her hips and down to her bum, slipping into the back pocket of her jeans. He drew her in from there and kissed her affectionately.

Oshun's hand curled around the back of his neck and her other rested on his chest.

Fred took it as an invitation to pull from their kiss and tossed her over his broad shoulder.

She gasped as he smacked her bum. "Frederick Weasley, put me down right now," she demanded, though she was at a loss of control.

He strolled to his bed and threw her onto it before dropping on top of her. His mouth skimmed down her jawline to her neck, planting light kisses.

"What about George?" she asked in a breathy voice, her fingers lacing in the back of his hair.

His warm hands glided up her shirt to touch her bare skin. "He won't be joining us," he replied distractedly as his kisses became more firm against her collarbone. "And he has a boyfriend. You know that."

She laughed at his response. "No, you dummy. I meant, what if he walks in? Where is he right now?" she said as her head tilted unconsciously to grant him more access.

"I could put a sock on the door. That old trick." He grinned against her skin and praised her with his kisses.

"Or you could lock it," she suggested as her head dug deep into his pillow, breathing fervently at his open-mouthed kisses.

"I could... but perhaps I don't want to." His fingertips brushed over her ribcage and he moved his kisses down to her collarbone.

"Weasley, come on. Don't traumatize your brother like that." She chuckled under her breath as her head lifted to see him. "Lock it, please. And silence it."

"Fine." He sighed dramatically and reached for his wand on his night table. He flicked it twice to lock and silence the door. "Now, where were we..." His wand clattered onto the floor as he drew his mouth back into hers.

She smiled into their kiss and her hands rode up his shirt to caress his muscled back. Her fingers tightened around his shoulder blades and felt his muscles contracting under her touch.

Fred's palms were planted on either side of her shoulders as he pushed his lips harder into hers. Their kiss got messy and more vehement as his body unconsciously grinded against hers.

She felt him growing in his trousers, his bulge brushing against her cunt through their layers of clothing. Swiftly, she flipped their positions, so she was on top.

She hoisted her legs up on either side of his muscled thighs to straddle him. Her silky curls fell around their faces like a curtain as their kiss remained intact. She propped her hands on either side of his head.

His large hands glided up her thick thighs and around to her bum. He grasped it bottom firmly and pushed her over his trapped erection.

Their kissing stopped for a moment when they simultaneously breathed out heavy sighs into each other's parted mouths. The eye contact they held was making her heart skip too many beats.

In unison, they both smiled at each other with merrily giggles before they collided their lips together in another fiery kiss.

Gosh, she was so heavily in love.

The ginger's hands moved under her fitted shirt and he smoothly pulled it over her head, breaking their kiss. Her curls became a sexy mess as he sat up and kissed her again. His muscular arms hugged her body needily into himself.

Her hands cupped his jaw as they were chest to chest. On his lap, she was almost the same level as him, but she needed to tip her head down just a bit.

She drew her front from his whilst she grasped the bottom hem of his tight T-shirt that hugged him in all the right places. Their kiss broke as she pulled it over his head and chucked it somewhere in the room.

Fred's arm was looped around her waist as he briskly flipped their positions once more. He propped himself upon his knees between her legs as he lay her on the bed.

More kissing took over for a while as he fumbled with the fly of her jeans. The sound of her zipped being undone nearly made her shudder as his slender fingers hooked at the waistband of her jeans.

His mouth left hers as he hauled her jeans off of her thick legs. Her jeans flipped inside out as he did so and he threw it to the floor.

He lowered and feathered his lips up her legs, switching between both, before he crawled up back to her. "You're so pretty, Takahashi—all of you," he murmured as his lips grazed hers. "You still give me butterflies, you know that? And I love it."

A demure smile flickered across her lips as her hands stroked up and down either side of his bare torso. "I love it too," she whispered before sealing his lips with hers.

He kept their kiss brief and teasing. His mouth littered kisses down her jawline and he softly nipped at her skin. He trailed kisses all the way down her neck and down to her stomach.

His fingertips were brushing down the sides of her torso, sending electrical sparks down her spine. He skimmed his lips over the thin waistband of her thong.

Her head lifted from the pillow to see him and he caught her gaze. He held her stare as his teeth captured the lace waistband of her thong and he pulled it off her with his teeth alone.

He discarded her thong to the floor and planted firm kisses on the inside of her thighs. He trailed kisses back up her body until he reached her lips.

Oshun's hands grasped onto his shoulder and she flipped their positions yet again, so she straddled his hips. Her palm pressed into his chest and forced him down when he tried to sit up.

She wanted to praise his body and appreciate it now. Sweet, but sensual kisses were what she planted all along his freckled chest and his abs.

Fred's chest was panting as he watched her with a drunken haze. His hair was tousled and he was completely hard underneath his trousers.

She undid his fly and the button of his trouser before stripping him from his clothes. When she crawled back to him and propped her knees next to each of his thighs, his monstrous erection before her, he sat up.

One of his hands kneaded the flesh of her chubby thigh and his other glided to her back and he easily unhooked her bra with one hand. Her bra loosened around her and he pulled it off her shoulders before letting it fall to the ground.

As they kissed, she wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked him slowly.

"Oh..." he breathed sultrily into her mouth, and she smirked.

"That feel good?" she purred as her hand moved all the way down and all the way.

"Uh-huh." He nodded as his forehead slanted against hers. "Faster, Oshun... go faster."

"Now, now, don't rush things," she whispered, and pulled her hand away from him. She scooted to the foot of the bed, opposite from him and reached down to the floor for her bag.

She reached into the small pocket and pulled out a wand-shaped vibrator, which she knew would earn a few questions from the redhead.

"Why on earth do you have a vibrator in your book bag?" Fred planted his palms behind him to hold himself up as he cocked his head at her. His brows were drawn together in intrigue.

She crawled back to him to straddle his thighs and purposely got as close to his erection without touching. "In case I need it," she said, and held the vibrator with one hand

"Why would you need it if you have me?" His head brows lifted, a devilish smirk stretching onto his lips.

She propped one hand behind her, on his thigh. "Because you're in class and sometimes I get horny," she said simply, tilting her head to the side at him.

Right now though, she was going to use it on him. She just wanted to make him fall apart first.

"I'd skip anything and everything to please you, angel," he rasped as his eyes stayed upon her.

"Mmmm..." She smirked at his words.

She switched the toy on and brought it between her legs, where she was dripping with arousal. Her hand guided the toy between her legs. She pressed it to her clit and unleashed a soft moan.

She wasted no time before she pushed the toy inside of herself and she sucked in a sharp breath at the ripples of pleasure that waved through her. Her head tipped back in pleasure as she dug the toy deeper into her, but not all the way.

She deliberately didn't hold in any of her sounds. She let every whimper and every moan escape her lips.

She could feel the boy watching her, mesmerized. He couldn't take his eyes off of her as he slyly brought one of his hands to his cock, putting him right where she wanted him.

The moment she sensed his hand was wrapped around himself, she pulled the toy out of herself and switched it off.

"What?" Fred asked, equally aroused and befuddled. "Why'd you stop?"

"No touching, Freddie." Her voice was seductive and slow. "If you touch yourself or me, I'll stop."

He pulled his hand away, annoyed. "You really expect me to f-follow your— your dem..." he trailed off with a rough groan when she switched the humming toy on and rubbed it against his pulsing cock.

She switched it off with a sweet smile. "My love, you break so easily." Her eyes gazed at him in awe. "What was it you were saying?"

"I was saying," he said pointedly with a glare, "You can't expect me to obey you that easily." He angled his head back and met his mouth with hers to kiss her.

She melted into the kiss. Until she felt him trying to take the toy from her hand.

Her mouth drew away from his and she slapped his hand away. "You're just asking for me to be mean, big head," she said in a drawling voice.

His smile was big and mischievous. "You? Mean? Pfft... sure." He was being cutely challenging.

She smiled at him and switched the toy back on. "I can be mean..." she crooned. She guided the toy back to her entrance, watching his face intently.

He didn't respond because like moments before, he was absolutely hypnotized by the sight before him. His hands stayed propped behind him and his eyes lowered down to where she was pleasing herself.

Oshun nearly lost herself entirely to the pleasure the toy was giving her. She stroked it in and out of herself, letting out her moans. Her fingernails dug into the flesh of his hard thigh as her head knocked back.

She could hear him breathing heavier at the sight and she could hear him cursing under his breath, irritated. She felt his cock twitch as she brushed her lower stomach ever so lightly against him.

She grinded against the toy as she pushed it deeper inside, which also meant slightly grinding over his thighs. She deliberately brushed her skin against his swelling cock and she briefly saw that he looked even more desperate than before.

His jaw was clenched as his wild eyes watched her every movement with the vibrator. His fingertips were white as he tightened them against his sheets.

She felt him slightly inching closer to her, bucking his hips into her in an attempt to rub his erection against her entrance. Her smirk was growing wider by the second at his desperate doings.

Her eyes rolled back in bliss. "Oh, fuck," she gasped out, her back arching into him. "I'm so— oh... I'm so close. I can— fuck— I can feel it."

"No, no, no," Fred desperately blurted as his hand came to her wrist, an attempt to pull the toy out of her.

She hid her smirk by sucking her bottom lip between her teeth. She lifted her head to catch his gaze, though her insides ached for more. "Something wrong, Fred?" Her tone was softly taunting as she turned the vibrator off. "You look... a bit frustrated."

"Me," he said through his heavy breathing. "Use it on me, please."

She awed at him and stroked his hair back with her free hand, brushing a kiss on his forehead. "That was all you needed to say," she murmured, steadying her pants. "But you keep your hands away, mhm?"

"Mhm." He nodded eagerly, keeping his hands propped behind him.

She took the toy out of herself and kept it off. Her eyes watched him lustfully as she circled the arousal-soaked vibrator around his tip.

With the flick of her thumb, the toy switched on and Fred drew out a groan as she swirled it around his tip. "F-Fuck...." he cursed shakily, his head tipping forward. "That feels so good..."

"How's this feel, my love?" she purred as she ran the humming toy down his erection slowly.

"Shit, shit," he hissed, and his breaths were becoming more erotic. "Feels so fucking..." His sentence trailed off into a throaty moan when she sped up, rubbing the toy up and down quickly.

Seeing Fred in this state did all sorts of unexplainable things to Oshun. She was getting turned on by seeing him so pleasured.

She brought her free hand to cup beneath his chin as she dipped her head down. She kissed his lips lazily and slowly. The vibrator ran over his tip and then back down.

Another trembling moan drew from his lips as he dropped back onto the pillows behind him. His hands tightly gripped the sheets, composing himself from touching her. "Ah... fuck..."

Oshun pressed her heat up against his cock and nearly moaned. She felt more desperate for him. "Fred, I need you..." She put the vibrator aside on the mattress after switching it off before she grasped his erection and lined him up at her dripping entrance. "Do you—"

"Fuck, yes please," he interrupted her quickly in a breathy voice, and as she lowered herself onto him, he drew off with a rough groan of pleasure.

She moaned at his huge size and grabbed his hands to place them onto her waist. Her hips rolled and she began to move against him, her breaths gasping.

Fred gripped tightly onto her waist and his breathing was instantly ragged. His chest was sheened with sweat as his golden eyes met hers.

He sat up and his large hands lowered to her bum. He pushed her against him harder and their mouths brushed over each other. Hot and heavy breaths were being exchanged through their parted lips, into each other's.

"Don't push me against you," she whispered to him as her hands found his and brought them to hold her waist only. "Let me do it... mhm? Let me make you feel good."

He nodded quickly, docile.

She brought her hands to cup his jaw, brushing her thumb down his jawline softly. "Tsk, tsk." Her tongue clicked disapprovingly. "Use your words. Come on... be a good boy for me, yeah?" she said in a sensual voice. "I know you can be a good boy."

"Takahashi, make me feel good, p-please," he stuttered, fingers pressed tightly into the skin of her waist as their sticky chests pressed together. "I want you to make me feel good..."

"That's a good boy," she crooned as she nodded approvingly at him. "You're such a good boy for me, huh?"

"Only..." he groaned when she grinded harder into him. "Only for you."

She smiled lovingly at him and pressed her palms on his chest. She pushed him to lay down on his back, keeping her hands on his hard chest as she slowly rode him.

Soon enough, she found herself upping her pace as she moved against him. She was bouncing on him, riding him fast and hard.

Her breasts bounced in sync with her movements and his sounds of pleasure were messy as it could possibly be. His eyes were rolling back in pleasure and she was able to compose herself, though she let out a few moans here and there.

She wanted him to feel good, so she was focusing on him only. But the vivid pleasure was causing tremors to wave through her body.

Oshun's eyes shifted to the vibrator that lay simply on the bed next to him. As she subtly reached for the toy, she leaned down and met his parted lips for a needy kiss.

He was unaware of what was happening and he was completely lost in her lips. His fingernails were digging deeply into the flesh of her waist as heavy pants interrupted their kiss every so often.

She switched the toy on and as she rode him quickly, she reached behind herself to rub the tip of the toy against him.

The sound Fred made was animalistic. Every cell and atom and bone in her body weakened completely at that sound he just made—it was pure ecstasy.

Again, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his head buried deep into the pillow. His moans and groans were loud, rattling in the back of his throat, and unabashed.

"Don't stop," he gasped, and there was a subtle buck of his hips. "Oshun, ple— please don't stop."

She kissed down his jawline as she continued to rub the toy against him from behind herself. Her movements didn't falter not one bit, still riding him furiously and deeply.

His tip was hitting her deepest point, feeling more enormous in this position than when he was on top. She still never adjusted to his size—it was a surprise every time.

As she kissed his neck, she nearly winced at the painful grip of his hands on her waist. Whimpers and cries of bliss were fleeing his lips as his eyes fluttered closed.

She pulled away from him, pressed her free hand on his chest as she continued to ride him. The vibrator rubbed against him and she could almost feel it against her. She felt her orgasm reaching, but she wanted to focus on him.

She even felt him swelling and pulsing inside of her as she moved, which told her he was close. His breaths were getting more erratic by the second and his moans were becoming more gasping, rough on his tongue.

Fred's eyes abruptly shot open and he was shaking his head quickly. "Oshun, my love— I— I'm going to cum— get o-o—" But he spoke too slowly as he released himself inside of her with one thrust up into her. His eyes screwed shut as a long, trembling moan drew from his lips at his release, his grip tight on her to keep her on top of him. "Fuck, yeah, that's it..."

Oshun moaned thunderly at his climax and it was enough to help her reach her own orgasm, feeling her legs shake at her sides. The euphoria caused her to see stars as she slowly lifted herself off of him and their releases dripped from her aching cunt.

She dropped next to him, propping herself up with one hand as the other rubbed up his cock with the humming toy. More of his release spilled from his tip and he was breathing thickly as his arm draped over his eyes.

She smiled a lopsided smile, in awe of him. She never took control or anything, so seeing him this shattered and ecstatic by her doings was incredible. His freckled chest rose and fell rapidly and through his parted lips escaped heaving breaths of air.

She switched off the toy and his cock rested limply on his lower stomach, his release splattered slightly on his own skin. And finally, she dropped herself onto the bed next to him, relaxing.

Their heavy breaths fell in sync and her heart was pounding in her ears like a drum. Her hand rested on the inside of his hard thigh, limp. They were both done, drowning in bliss.

Oshun's head turned to see him in this state. She was still smiling.

Fred turned to her with reddened cheeks and he smiled vivaciously. His hands held her head largely between them and he drew her face in abruptly to give her a sloppy kiss on the lips that made her giggle.

"You're my pretty, perfect angel, you know that? Bloody hell. You're amazing," he mumbled into her bottom lip.

She blushed coyly.

"Where did you learn... that?" He looked flushed and curious. "I know Malfoy said he taught you some stuff, but did he teach you that?"

"No." She shook her head, smiling.

"So where'd you learn to do that?" he asked through his pants. "I didn't know you knew about that. You never said anything. You usually let me do all the work when we fuck. So this was a surprise."

"Well, I looked at the facts," she said evenly, chest heaving. "If the vibrator felt good alone on yourself, then riding you while I used the vibrator would intensify the pleasure. So I thought that if I went fast and hard riding you while I used the highest setting of the vibrator—" She shut herself up. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"No reason." He had that smile on his face. The one he always had when he was in absolute wonder with her. It was like he was falling more in love with her and he was beyond happy with it.

She decided not to finish her thought process. She gave him a kiss on the lips instead. "I'm sorry that I couldn't get off of you before you finished," she mumbled.

"That's okay," he said through a deep laugh. "It's no big deal. I just didn't want the moment to be over so quickly, but it was amazing."

His arm slipped under her body and he pulled her in closer into his figure. He pushed a delicate kiss on her forehead before his other hand cradled the back of her head.

She snuggled into his side, her head resting upon his shoulder. "I'm tired," she muttered as her eyes grew instantly heavy.

"Let's take another nap then." He reached down to haul the sheets over their naked bodies. "Two naps in one day can't kill anyone." His eyes veered to her, grinning wickedly.

She smiled at him and allowed her body to relax against him.

His head faced hers, so his mouth brushed her temple. He wrapped his arms tightly around her body, keeping her close and into his sticky side. "I love you so much, Takahashi," he murmured into her temple. "Can I tell you something?"

"Always," she whispered, closing her eyes.

"I never thought I could ever be in love after what happened with Granger." His tone hushed, his fingers stroking her curls from her face. "I never thought I'd be able to feel like this again... happy and lovesick and free."

She stayed quiet and listened intently to him with her eyes closed.

"I thought it'd be hard for me to be happy again—like genuinely happy," he whispered softly. "But you managed to prove me wrong. I've fallen in love again and I'm happier than I've ever been in such a long fucking time."

"You deserve all the happiness." Her silky voice was genuine and earnest.

"Promise you'll be the only one to give me all the happiness in the world?" he muttered the words into the skin of her temple. "We can be happy together."

Oshun chose her words carefully. Promises were a big deal for her and she always kept them, so for these next words, she chose smartly.

"My perfect Fred Weasley, I promise to give you all the happiness in the world until my heart stops beating."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.3M 255K 64
"You know what I think?" Harry leaned across the table. "I think you're afraid. You don't take risks like us Gryffindors." He scoffed. "Please, you G...
375 15 23
"Pick all the flowers of the world...you are more beautiful." After he's been despising a mudblood schoolmates of his for years, Draco Malfoy starts...
12.7K 453 46
โ›๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญโœ Grieving over your brother's death sends you into a...
1.8M 37.2K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...