alluringly entwined | f.w, d.m

By dracoandfredownme

Oshun's eyebrows were drawn together deeply. She studied the ink on her card, perplexed. Even reread the word... More

author's note
characters
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
hi, it's oshun.
epilogue
a note from s

61

1K 44 82
By dracoandfredownme

What would happen if she died in her sleep?

It was a sort of fear she had now.

What if she just didn't wake up? She wouldn't have had the chance to say goodbye to anyone.

But what if she didn't die in her sleep? How would she die?

Would she just drop dead? Would she choke first? Would she just faint and not wake up? Would she unleash a scream and then die? Would her body grow limp before her mind shut down?

How was she going to die?

Oshun felt knots in her tummy just thinking about it as she lay awake. Despite her sleepiness, she was up early.

She feared she would die in her sleep when all she ever wanted to do these days was sleep. Weird.

She was tangled in Fred's arms, who was still sound asleep. He was asleep on his back and she was on top of him, her own personal bed.

They were in her dorm and it was a Saturday. There was a Quidditch game today—Slytherin vs Gryffindor.

She was going to watch the game, but she was going to sit with Mavi since Oshun didn't want to be alone while watching the game.

Oshun's finger traced nonsense shapes and lines on Fred's freckled chest as he slept and her forehead was pressed into the side of his neck. His strong arms were tightly wrapped around her body, one hand on her ass.

He always cuddled and slept with one hand on her bum when they were together, subconsciously caressing as he slept. His head was turned, his cheek pressed into the side of her head as his steady breaths blew into her hair.

It was ruled as a suicide, Colin's death. Professionals had ruled it a suicide after examining the body and getting the autopsy reports.

Oshun knew it was no suicide.

Someone was killing these Muggle-borns and she had a nag at her chest that told her exactly who, but she just didn't know how to prove it. So she would wait until she could prove it.

A good portion of Gryffindor house was distraught over Colin's death, but there was nothing anyone could have done about it.

Oshun heard the movements of Forest waking up on her side of the dorm, groaning and stretching.

Oshun lifted her head and sat up, her legs swiftly sliding to straddle the redhead's torso. Her palms pressed into his chest as she studied his gorgeous sleeping face.

His hands moved under her jersey—his Quidditch jersey—to rest on her bum, his eyes opening slowly. He stared back at her, bleary-eyed, but a lopsided smile stretching upon his mouth. A lopsided and adoring smile.

"Hi, big head," she murmured as her fingers combed his mussed hair back.

"Morning, angel." He groaned groggily and stretched himself out below her."How long have you been up?"

"Not long," she said, her fingertips tracing down the side of his face. "But you have a game to get ready for."

A throaty sigh elicited his lips as he nodded, his hands lightly smacking her bum. He sat up, which made her slide down to his lap. He pushed his palms into her ass to bring her closer to him to kiss her on the mouth briefly.

"I need to take a shit." His sleepy voice sent butterflies right in her stomach. He stretched his arms out before throwing them around her tightly.

"Pre-game shit, very charming." She laughed as she snuggled more into his body. "Do it in your own bathroom."

"Obviously." He brushed his lips against her temple, giving her morning cuddles. He kissed her forehead and her temples and her cheeks and her nose, smothering her in his love and affection.

She kissed his forehead before getting off his lap, so he could get ready for his game.

"Hey, Forest," Fred greeted as he hunched over the edge of the bed to pluck his shirt from the ground.

"Hey." Forest rolled out of her bed.

"You mind if I use the bathroom really quickly?" He rose from the bed, stretching his arms in the air and exposing his lower stomach as he did so.

"No, no. Go ahead." She waved a hand at him as she rubbed her eyes with the heels of her hands.

Fred strolled to the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

"Is it cold outside?" Oshun asked as she slipped out of bed. "Should I wear a light coat or just a sweater?"

"A sweater is fine," Forest said, nodding. She stood from the bed and went to the closet to grab her Quidditch gear from the bottom. "It's going to get warmer in the afternoon. I'm not excited about summer."

"You and I both," Oshun said as she began to make her bed.

Fred had kissed Oshun on the mouth before he left the dorm to go and get ready for his game.

She would be cheering on two teams—per usual—but not for just her mates this time. She'd be cheering on her mates along with Draco and Fred.

Oshun and Forest headed down to the Great Hall to grab a bite before the game. They saw Joaquin at the table, putting together a sandwich of some sort. He was in his Quidditch gear, his broom and bag on the bench next to him.

"You look tired, Forest." His eyes followed his sister as he took a big bite of his sandwich. "Is something wrong?"

Forest slumped into the bench across from him. "No. Just woke up in a bit of a blue mood." Her arms crossed over the edge of the table and she dropped her head over her arms.

"Everyone has their days." Oshun rubbed her roommate's back softly. "You're not going to eat anything?"

"Not hungry." Forest shook her head against her arms.

"How about a clementine." Joaquin picked a tiny orange from the bowl of fruit and placed it in front of his sister.

"I'm fine." Forest shook her head again.

Oshun's eyes spotted a platinum-haired boy out of the Great Hall, passing by. "I'll be back," she said to her mates. She kissed Forest's head before heading out of the Great Hall.

Draco was in his Quidditch gear and he looked as handsome as ever. His broom was in hand and his Quidditch bag over his shoulder.

"Hi," Oshun said brightly as he turned to face her. "Good luck with the game today."

"Thanks." He nodded, eyes darting everywhere but at her.

She noticed. "Is everything okay, Draco?" she asked gently, taking a step closer to him.

"Yeah. Everything's fine." He nodded stiffly and caught her gaze for a brief moment.

She nodded slowly, wringing her hands in front of her. "Well, I'm here for you, okay? If there's anything wrong," she reminded him with a small smile.

He nodded again. No smile. Not even a twitch of his lip.

"Mate, come on!" Blaise called out from down the corridor, walking with Theodore and Pansy.

Draco's eyes veered to Oshun. "Gotta go." He looped one arm around her waist to pull her in for an oddly hasty hug and pressed a quick kiss on her cheek as he did so.

He let her go and then he was off. She felt a pang.

"Her breasts were huge, mate."

Oshun turned to see Fred walking down with Lee, George, and Seamus.

"Bloody hell, Seamus." Fred shoved said boy with a grimacing expression. "I don't want to hear about your hookup. She trusted you with her body, so stop blabbering around about her body."

"You—" Seamus began.

"Stop. For fuck's sake," George said in aggravation, glaring at the other boy.

Fred looked so ruggedly sexy in his Quidditch gear. "Go on," he said, jutting his chin down the corridor, a gesture to allow his mates to go without him. He turned to Oshun. "Will you be in the Hufflepuff stands or Ravenclaw?"

"Hufflepuff," she said as she walked closer to him. "Freddie, I might not be able to stay until the game is done because I forgot I needed to talk to McGonagall about something."

He hunched down, dipping his head forward to hear her as she spoke. "About what?"

"It was an exam we did on Thursday. I wasn't there for it, so I just need to ask her if I can take it in her office or something," she told him, her hands resting on his hips as she spoke. "I don't know yet though. I might not talk to her today."

"Alright. That's fine." He nodded and kissed her the edge of her eyebrow briskly. "I'll see you out there."

"Mhm." She smiled happily at him despite the little pang in her chest from her interaction with Draco.

He couldn't have been curt because of the almost-threesome they had. He was more than fine with it. He'd been fine with her all week as well, until just now.

Perhaps she was just overthinking it.

When she and Mavi got to the stands, they sat down at the lower level. It was a nice day outside with blue skies and the warm sun radiating its natural warmth down on everyone through the fluffy clouds. There was a light morning breeze, which was refreshing.

Oshun watched as the Gryffindor team flew out from their box, flying high into the air as the crowd roared with applause.

Fred's amber eyes caught hers and he kissed his good luck bracelet on his wrist—the colourful beaded one he stole from her—before flying off.

She flushed with a coy look on her face.

The Slytherin players then flew out from their box and more roars of cheers filled the air.

Her eyes landed on a platinum-haired boy, who was flying out and did not catch her gaze. He looked so sapped and distressed.

Oshun frowned and wondered what was going on with him.

"What's with the frown?" Mavi's angelic voice poured gently into her ear.

"Nothing." Oshun shook her head slowly, flashing a smile to her friend. "It's nothing."

_____

"They lost?" Oshun uttered with wrinkled eyebrows.

"Yeah. I've never seen Fred or George so pissed off," Da'Shylah said as Oshun began to walk with her and Mavi down the corridor. "It wasn't actually a fair game, but Hooch is a sucker for the Slytherins these days."

Oshun had left a bit ago, unable to even stay for the whole game. She'd felt something rising in her throat earlier, so she had to make a run for it before she threw up black on the stands.

She had gone to the bathroom and now she was just catching up with Da'Shylah and Mavi after popping a couple peppermint candies.

They all went to the Gryffindor common room, not to lounge around, but to head for Oshun's dorm. Barely anyone lounged around in the common room now.

"Oshun."

She looked over her shoulder and saw Fred walking in.

The sweat trickled down his temples and his jaw was tight. His eyes were flared with fury and his grip on his broom looked painfully tight. He looked fucking pissed.

She stopped in her tracks and turned to him.

All he did was nod at the direction of his own dorm before he was off.

Behind her, she heard Mavi and Da'Shylah fail to hold in their giggles. "Go, Oshun," Mavi teased as she gently ushered said girl forward. "We'll just be in your dorm until you're... done."

Oshun's face was beet-red as she followed Fred up the boys' dormitory stairs. He turned and let himself inside of his dorm, leaving the door opened for her.

She trailed behind him and shut the door, anticipation rippling in her veins. She watched as he dropped his bag on the armchair and dropped his broom on the floor.

"Am I going to have to take your clothes off for you or what?" He didn't look at her as he said this, pulling off his own Quidditch gear. His tone was hard and sharp. "Unless you don't want to do this, which is completely okay—reminder."

Her heart was doing something in her chest, all sorts of things. "I'm okay with this." She tried not to sound too eager and excited.

"But do you want to do this? There's a difference between being okay with something and wanting it."

She tried not to smile in anticipation. "I want this," she said, honestly. "I do."

At his nod, she locked his door and then gladly took off her Quidditch varsity jacket she stole from her mates a while ago. She'd decided to wear a jacket rather than a sweater.

She tossed her jacket onto the ottoman by the door. Her fingers hooked under the fitted shirt she wore, pulling it over her head. She kept her bra on and unbuttoned her baggy jeans.

She pushed her jeans down, watching as the redhead took his shirt off that was soaked in his sweat.

His body glossed with sweat, muscles contracting and flexing with every little movement. He was turned away from her, tossing his gear onto the armchair next to him.

Her knees threatened to buckle at the sight.

"Hurry up." His voice was harsh and impatient.

She stepped out of her jeans and tossed them to the side. She took off her thong and let it fall to the floor before going to his bed. She sat on the edge, unsure of what to do.

Shirtless, Fred crossed to her and picked her up by her hips. He flipped her over onto her stomach before drawing her up to get on all fours. He ushered her to crawl onto the bed even more, so he could prop himself on the bed.

She lowered herself onto the bed and her back arched with her ass in the air. The blood in her veins were racing with excitement. She'd never not get excited during sexual intercourse with the blond or the redhead.

"Fuck... look at you," he hissed as his large hand sprawled on her lower back and glided down her arch. "My pretty angel is such a good fucking girl for me, huh?"

She could feel his drunken haze on her as he took her in. Her cheeks tinted red as her arms planted in front of her.

She nearly cried out when her ass stung from a harsh slap. His fingers tangled in her curls and yanked her head back. He hunched down to level his mouth to her ear, his hot breath tickling the shell of her ear.

"When I speak to you, you answer." His rough voice caused a swarm of butterflies to attack her stomach. "Do you understand me?"

She was already dripping with arousal from his doings and his words and his dominance. "Yes," she breathed, nodding obediently.

"Good girl." He pushed her head back down to her arms and straightened up.

The sounds of him unzipping his trousers made shivers run down her spine to her toes. She heard him pull down his trousers and his boxers.

One of the handsome boy's large hands grasped her waist as his knees knocked her thighs farther apart. He grabbed his erection and rubbed his tip through her arousal.

Oshun exhaled a trembling moan, unconsciously inching back into him, desperate to feel him inside of her.

But he didn't enter her. He lowered down and his mouth brushed down her spine. "Mmm..." he mumbled as he kissed down her spine, drinking her in.

His hands moved to her ass and his fingertips kneaded the tender flesh. He took his time—his sweet time.

Goosebumps raised onto her skin as she impatiently waited for him to fill her up. Her forehead was pressed into her forearms, fingers scrunching his sheets into her fists.

With no warning, he rammed himself inside of her all the way and it made her cry out a thunderous, yet delicate moan into his sheets. Her voice was muffled as her knuckles turned white from her abrupt tight grip.

Tears welled in her eyes as she squeezed them shut. There was a searing pain from his harsh push in, but the pain was mixing with the vivid pleasure. Gosh, she loved it.

Fred's large hands grasped her hips and he began to pound into her, not even starting with slow thrusts. These were harsh and brutal pounds from behind.

His head cocked to the side as he watched her, hypnotized. Through his parted lips escaped grunts and groans as his tip slammed hard into her deepest point.

Oshun had already lost every sort of control over her voice. Luckily, her incoherent screams were muffled by the sheets. She slid her hands up and tightly gripped his bedsheets, burying her face into the mattress.

Her bum jigged with every collision of his front into her behind. She felt an immediate sting forming onto her ass from the battering as her back arched impossibly more.

"Ahh, fuck..." he trailed off with a rough groan of ecstasy. "Taking all of me like such a good girl, isn't that right?"

"Yes," she whimpered, followed by a rough moan.

Her head turned to dig her cheek into the mattress, her breathing staggered and heavy. The sounds of their skin clapping together was extremely loud, though his pounds did not falter.

"Oh, gosh!" she cried out, a single tear rolling across the bridge of her nose. "Fuck! Fuck, Fred!"

"What a moaning mess," he rasped through a curving smirk. "That's fucking pathetic, Takahashi. You're fucking pathetic." He plunged painfully deep inside of her. "My. Pathetic. Fucking. Angel." He was speaking between every hammer.

No one would understand what his words were doing to her. Bloody hell, she was melting into a pool of hot wax on his bed.

One of his hands slid down from the small of her back, down her arch to her neck. He didn't grip her neck, but instead planted his hand largely on the side of her head.

He dug her cheek more into his mattress as he fucked her senseless from behind. His other hand rested on her lower back, sprawled upon her skin.

Each thrust was so full of aggression and anger. Each one was just as hard and vicious as the first.

She'd never had rough sex with Fred before. Well, she did, but not as rough and aggressive he was being at that moment.

He was rough with her, but she knew he was holding himself back at times. Not this time though. She did not mind. She was thoroughly enjoying every fucking moment.

She enjoyed the way he pushed her head into his mattress. She enjoyed the way he didn't waver his thrusts at her whimpers.

She enjoyed the way he degraded her and praised her at the same time. She enjoyed how violent and vicious he was being as he fucked her.

She fucking loved it.

She didn't even realize more tears of overwhelming bliss were escaping her eyes until they made a small damp spot on his sheets, where her face was being buried. Her knuckles were beginning to ache at how tightly she was gripping onto the sheets.

Her release was coming and it was coming fast due to the quick and reckless thrusts. She felt her legs weaken and a tremor ran down the bones of her legs.

"I'm coming!" she cried out, nearly sobbing at the pain and pleasure clouding her mind.

"Go on then. Cum, you filthy angel." His voice was strained and throaty. His fingers scrunched her curls into his palms. "Soak my cock."

Her orgasm hit her with a trembling moan muffled into the sheets. Her eyes rolled in pure euphoria and her heart felt like it would explode in her chest.

She felt her legs shaking furiously as he continued to batter into her, striving for his own release. She was nearly sobbing into the sheets, the overstimulation causing her an enjoyable pain.

His groans and grunts were becoming more reckless and he soon finished with a long moan through his parted mouth.

His hands found her buttocks and he spread them as his eyes dropped to watch where they were connected. He slowed his thrusts as his thighs clenched and he pushed all his release inside of her aching heat.

Fred slid his hands down her back to grasp her waist, slowly grinding against her to ride out their highs. He stopped at last with a heaving chest and pulled out of her slowly.

Oshun's eyes were blurred with never-ending tears as she felt the mix of their releases trickling down the inside of her thigh. She collapsed onto the bed, her heartbeat pulsing in her ears.

She just lay there limply for a moment, trying to pull herself together. Her sobbing was now tearing through their silence instead of their moans and groans.

The redhead's brows pulled down into a frown as he lifted his boxers and trousers up, breathing heavily. His hair flopped messily over his forehead as he sat on the edge of his bed and tugged her to sit up.

Her cunt instantly ached as she sat up and turned to him with tears pouring down her cheeks.

"Was I too rough?" His eyes flickered with guilt and regret. "I'm so sorry, Oshun." He brushed away the curls that stuck to her tear-stained face.

"No, no, don't apologize," she told him through her sob, shaking her head. "That was great."

He looked painfully confused, frowning. "Then why are you crying?" He pulled her to sit on his lap, her thighs over his. His hands cupped her face and his thumbs wiped away her tears.

"Because it was incredible." She sobbed even harder as her legs shook furiously over his thighs. "Bloody fucking hell. That was amazing, Freddie. We should do that more often. Oh my gosh."

He stared at her, startled. "I don't know whether I should be laughing or apologizing," he nervously said. "I'm a little scared."

She was laughing now, through her sob, breathless. She couldn't even breathe. She was beginning to get hysterical.

Her hands were curled around his neck as she tried to calm herself by taking deep breaths. The tears were stinging her cheeks and her face was blotchy from crying.

"Deep breaths," he soothed as he rubbed her back with one hand. "Come on, Oshun. Deep breaths. Do it with me, okay? Look at me. Focus on me."

She nodded and turned to meet his eyes through her tearful vision. She did deep breaths with him.

"Feel it in your belly." He placed a gentle hand on the rolls of her stomach as he inhaled in a deep breath through his nose. "And exhale."

She exhaled and felt her sobs subside, her chest stuttering. They both did deep breaths for her a few more times until her heart was steady and her breaths were soft.

"You alright now?" Fred asked softly as he tucked a curl behind her ear. His eyes lovingly traced over her face.

She nodded with a sheepish smile.

He kissed her mouth ardently and drew her in for an embrace. His well-defined arms closed firmly around her body, pulling her closer to his chest.

She let her head rest upon his shoulder, her breaths hitting his neck. Her eyes shut, calming herself. And that same annoying wave of fatigue washed over her.

But she didn't want to sleep. She wanted to spend more time with Fred and figure out what was going on with Draco.

"My bracelet didn't give you guys good luck," she murmured as her hand rested on the opposite shoulder of his.

"Didn't give our team good luck, but it gave me good luck," Fred replied, rubbing her bare bicep. He held her tightly and closely—in a way that made her feel giddy and grounded. "I played my best today."

"I'm glad," she beamed softly, and leaned in to push a kiss into the side of his neck.

"I need to tell you something." His tone was serious all of a sudden.

It made her lift her head from his shoulder to catch his gaze. Her brows drew together in bemusement. "What's wrong?" she asked, hesitant.

"I love you." He smiled a wicked smile and pressed a longing kiss on her mouth. "I love you, Oshun. I love you so, so much. I will never get tired of saying that to you."

She laughed nervously in relief, her arms winding around his neck. And it was the same for her. She always told Fred she loved him whenever she felt like it—which was often.

She thought it was important for him to know and for her to say it as much as she could whilst she was still here. Alive.

Not so well, but alive and breathing.

_____

Oshun knocked gently on his door.

She waited one beat, two, three. Four. Five—

"Hi," she greeted cheerfully when the door opened.

Draco's eyes trailed up and down her for a moment before he caught her gaze. "What are you doing here, Takahashi?" he asked, though he didn't sound rude. More like tired.

She tried not to frown at his words. "I wanted to see you. I haven't seen you at all today," she said silkily, tangling her fingers nervously in front of her. "I missed you."

He stared at her for a minute too long. He stepped aside and let her into his dorm. He was in a black T-shirt and grey Slytherin sweatpants.

She stepped over the threshold and scanned his room, searching for what? She didn't know. But he'd been acting all sorts of strange all day.

She had a subtle limp from earlier, but nothing too noticeable. It was the best a hot bath with Fred could do.

"Weasley used you as his outlet for anger after losing the game, huh?" Draco mused blandly. He noticed. Of course he did.

"Er, yeah," she said awkwardly, and went to sit at the foot of his comfortable bed.

He shut the door and rested his back upon it, arms folded over his chest. His pale eyes stayed on her, staring, as he crossed one ankle over the other.

No kisses. No hug. No smile. No smirk. No grin. No witty comment. No nothing.

"So... how was your day?" Oshun made an attempt at conversation, smiling happily at him. "You must be happy about your win, yeah?"

"Sure." His expression gave away nothing of what he was thinking. He didn't even nod or shrug or anything.

She stared back.

Silence.

She scooted off the bed and made her way to him. "Can I have a hug?" she murmured, wan. "Please? I really need one from you."

He stared for a moment before he curled his arms around her body. He drew her in closer to his body and used one of his hands to cradle her head to his chest, resting his chin upon her head.

She tossed her arms around his middle and hugged him tightly. She even felt his tense figure relax against her body.

In fact, he molded against her and the breath of air he exhaled through his nose into her hair was heavy. It was thick and full of stress.

He really needed a hug. A hug from her.

He just silently held her back as she held him.

She pulled back and cupped his cheeks. "Do you want to lay down?" she murmured, her eyes intently staring into his.

He looked so weary, so distraught. Something was on his mind. Something that was tearing him apart on the inside.

"I can't." He shook his head and leaned into her palms. He placed one hand on top of hers and pressed her hands more into his pale skin.

She knew that even when he was distant or angry or upset with her, he could never resist her touch.

"You can't lay down?" she asked slowly, perplexed. "Did you break something that doesn't allow you to lay down?"

"I just can't," he said, more impatiently.

Her hands fell to her sides. "What's wrong, Draco?" she asked with frowned eyebrows. "You're stressed. Is something bothering you?"

In one flash, his expression hardened with clear aggravation. "You're bothering me, Takahashi—you. You're what's bothering me," he spat harshly.

Her brows lifted. "My concern for you is bothering you?"

He visibly clenched his jaw, tight. "Takahashi, I have a fucking headache. I just want to be alone right now," he snapped agitatedly with cold eyes. He stepped away from the door. "So leave. Get out. Go be a sleazy fucking whore for Weasley. Go be the nasty whore I know you are."

Her heart froze completely at his vile words. It felt like it stopped. It felt like it didn't beat anymore.

Felt like it crumbled all over again.

She would never get used to the feeling of her heart breaking inside of her chest. After all the times he hurt her, it managed to feel even worse with each time.

He really knew where to hurt her. Took her biggest insecurity and threw it right in her face.

Like burying the knife deeper into her heart before twisting it violently. That was what having an insecurity thrown into her face felt like.

"So when you're concerned about me and interrogate me, it's okay," she said in a small, pathetic voice, "But when I'm concerned about you, you throw shit like that in my face like a fucking child?"

"I said get out!" Draco shouted in fury. His features were set in such a hostile manner, it made her heart shrivel in her chest. "Leave!"

Oshun stared in disbelief at the boy, tears creeping over her waterline. "Fuck you," she said, scoffing under her breath. "Honestly— just— fuck you."

His face was twisted with anger. Eyes iced and flared. He was livid and she didn't know why.

It enraged her now, bubbling over the sadness that pinched her heart. "Fuck you!" she shouted, and her palms collided with his chest. "After all you've done to me already, you act like a fucking child and throw some immature shit in my face! Fuck you, Draco!"

There was like a void in his misty eyes. He didn't move or flinch or anything. In fact, he let her shove him as his features relaxed into a blank look.

Another shove in his hard chest. "Piece of fucking shit!" she scowled, hurt and anguished and angry. "Your promises are shit! You're shit! You're full of fucking shit! Fuck communication, right?! Just go straight into the immature shit, huh?!"

Now, all the words that were coming out of her mouth were driven by rage. Perhaps she meant some of it, but not all of it.

Breathless by her sudden emotions, she met his eyes through the blur of her own. "I can't believe you right now," she said, more of a whisper to herself.

His teeth ground and his head bowed forward in a sort of mockery. "Get. Out."

A lone tear ran down her flushed cheek and her chin quavered. "Fuck you," she gritted out, another one spat out by the hot anger exploding in her chest.

He stepped aside and glowered down at her as she strode to the door. His desk was by his door, so she grabbed his cup of rich-people pens and dumped them on the floor.

They scattered and hit the floor with soft clatters. She even chucked the expensive pen holder across the room and it hit the wall with a thud before the floor with another clatter.

"Literally fuck you and your rich-people pens," she spat rudely, and flipped him off. "Fuck you. Fuck you, Draco!"

His eyebrows lifted, tongue running against the inside of his cheek.

She walked out of his dorm and nearly flinched as he slammed his door shut behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
537 68 31
[COMPLETED] It is Ivy Potter's second year at Hogwarts. After her first year, she has accepted the reality of being Harry Potter's missing twin siste...
73.5K 2.1K 23
Tears fell out of her bright baby blue eyes. She didn't even care her makeup was smearing. "I thought you'd changed" she choked through her latest so...