Church girl and di scammer

By jahalia_1876

Lando is the brother of the most notorious Jamaican don ,his struggles have led him to partake in lottery sca... More

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
*Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
*Chapter 42 *
*Chapter 43*
*Chapter 44*
*Chapter 45*
*Chapter 46*
*Chapter 47*
*Chapter 48*
*Chapter 49*
*Chapter 50*
*Chapter 51*
*Chapter 52*
*Chapter 53*
*Chapter 54*
*Chapter 55*
*Chapter 56*
*Chapter 57*
*Chapter 58*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
*Chapter 79*
*Chapter 80*
*Chapter 81*
*Chapter 82*
*Chapter 83*
*Chapter 84*
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

*Chapter 3*

13.1K 852 380
By jahalia_1876

Yanique's POV

My first day was not what I expect but I am thankful that I got through it , I even met a friend and I was able to enjoy my time here.

I am standing at the exact spot Lando dropped me off this morning, he was suppose to be here by four because that's the time he told me.I've been waiting for roughly a hour and he isn't here. I tried calling him and it seems like his phone is off.

Tess left earlier because she had errands .I felt bad for letting her wait a little longer with me so I told her it was okay to leave me behind.

She's such a sweetheart.

I don't think I necessarily have to wait on him. I have more than enough money to get me home but I didn't want him to show up and I wasn't here, I think I've waiting long enough. I decide to call his mom to inform her that he is late so I'll be taking a taxi home.
A taxi slows down in front of me.

"Yuh ready baby?" The drive asks. What is it about Jamaican men and calling every female baby or babes.

"Yeah" I open the door , but suddenly I hear a male's voice calling out my name. The voice sounds familiar.

"Yanique!" I turn around to see Lando on his motorcycle. Oh no!

There's no way he thinks I'm getting on that thing.
He parks the motorcycle and gets off. He walks up to me .

"Ya come or not?" The drive asks in a feisty tone. I then realize I'm still standing at the door.

Lando gets closer to me.

"Mek him gwan" he tells me. I close the door . The taxi skates off.

"You serious bout take taxi ehh" he smiles. He is wearing a grey track suit and his hair is slightly damped so the curls look define.

Now that he is covered up , I can only see his neck tattoos and I take notice of his face structure and his smile. I realize he has prefect teeth.

Oh my God , am I staring again?

"What's wrong with taking taxi?"

"A bit dangerous these days" he is now standing closer to me. We are inches apart . I can feel the air closing in. Why is he this close. He smells like cologne and body wash mixed together.

"Don't you think the motorcycle is dangerous too? I hope you don't think I'll be joining you on that"

I don't think what I say was intended to be funny but he burst out into laughter.

"Don't worry I carried a helmet for you and I promise not to speed." He mocks me.

I sigh in defeat. I have never been on a motorcycle before ,everything screams out that I should not take him up on his offer but I feel like he will make sure I'm safe.

"Come" he says . I follow behind him . We walk up to the motorcycle , he puts the helmet on my head then he gets on first .

I follow.

"Hold on" he tells me but I am not sure where I should hold on to. Thank God I'm wearing jeans today. I was not planning on taking a ride on this thing.

"Huh?"

"Hold on to me Yanique" he sounds annoyed but he doesn't call me church girl this time . My name sounds good rolling off his tongue.

I do as he says and in seconds we are surfing through the heavy traffic . I see why people like these things , the ride is actually not as bad as I thought and it is a convenient way to get through traffic.

Montego Bay has the worst traffic . Trust me.

I try to hold on as tight as I can until he makes a stop at my house.

"You can let go now" he laughs.

Oh.

I get off the motorcycle and hand him his helmet back.
Why didn't he warn me that my legs would feel like spaghetti.I try not to fall.

"Thank you" I tell him.

"Yuh good man...so no work tomorrow right?" He takes the helmet and puts it on his head.

"No .... I'll volunteer Thursday again"

He realizes that I'm eying his bike.

"You should make me teach you how to ride my bike" he smirks .
What? Did he just...?

"This bike" he points at the motorcycle.

"Yanique!!" I hear Jessica's voice . Oh she's here already. She runs up to me and hugs me from the back. I giggle .

"You are here!" I say

"Daaah..." she sings in my ear.

"Jessica this is Lando , Lando meet my best friend Jessica." I don't know if he remembers her but they went on a church trip once , I was too sick to attend. That was probably a decade ago when we were kids.

"Jessica yuh vomit on my friend's shirt on our way back from Kool Runnings" he laughs. Jessica looks at him confused and then she joins in with laughing.

"Ohhh Lando! You changed, I almost didn't recognize you"

"Yeah man, everything good?" He asked Jessica.

"Yeah...what have you been up to?" Jessica can be inquisitive, but Lando doesn't seem to mind the question .

"Graduated last year , so now I'm just relaxing and working on my businesses"

"What you studied?" Lord Jessica man!

"Tourism" he looks over to me . I'm just standing there admiring his features. He must have felt my eyes on him.

He half smiles at me and I immediately feel butterflies.

"Oh so your businesses are based on that?"

"Yeah man, I rent my cars and bikes to tourists and book my villas out for reasonable prices."

I didn't know he was into all of that , he is quite interesting . As much as I want to shut Jessica up , I'm thankful she is asking all the questions I don't have the courage to ask.

"Mi happy fi yuh bredda !" She beams.

His phone rings and Jessica holds back on another question to allow him to take his call.

"Yow ?" He answers. I think this is a good time to leave him and Jessica. I feel awkward standing here but suddenly I hear a female's voice on the other end of the call.

That doesn't sound like Miss Wright , nor does it sound like his little sister . I become curious.

"Mi a fawud" my feet are planted in the ground. Is that his girlfriend?

I didn't think about it until now , but it finally hits me that he must have a girlfriend. Not that I care but he is handsome , owns businesses, assets and educated. Of course he has a girlfriend Yanique!

"So Yanique, Thursday?" He ask me , after he hung up the call.

"My mom will be lending me her car , but thanks for today" I tell him. Jessica shoots daggers at me with her eyes because she knows my mom never allows me to drive her precious car.

I lied twice today, may God forgive me. I just don't want Lando to be seen with me and I already know he has someone or maybe I'm overthinking as all women do.

"Alright then, lata" he tells us and then rides off.

Jessica takes my bag and we walk inside the house together holding hands.

As soon as I get inside my room, I fall on my bed allowing my body to relax from a busy day.

"Sooo Miss Yanique who is going to drive her mother's car Thursday" Jessica sits beside me.

Not now . I'm not having this conversation.
"I'm going to take a shower and then we can start watching power" I tell her, trying to dismiss her.

I get up from the bed and take off my sandals then get undressed. I walk into the bathroom to place my clothes into the wash bag.

"You even rode the motorcycle with him! Yanique!" She follows behind me. There is absolutely no privacy when it comes on to being around Jessica. We have seen every inch of each other's body since we grew up together , took showers together and share everything.

"Jess please" I beg.

"You like him? Don't you!" She interrogates me and I blush .

I think it is way too early to say if I do. He seems like a nice enough person but there are multiple reason why I can not like him in that way or wouldn't admit to myself if I even did.

Firstly , my parents would never approve,secondly he is taken and I'm sure he doesn't like me . Thirdly ,he is not the type of guys I date, I wouldn't know how to fit in his world. I could go on.

"I don't...I don't like him" I get inside the shower. Jessica stands at the door.

"Yanique you never lie ! The fact that you are lying tells that you do like him" she defends her case.

I stay silent , allowing her to have her peace of mind while the water pours on my body.

A few minutes later I get out the shower to face a now upset Jessica.

"Okay ..okay . I like him but I mean look at me and look at him Jessica. We don't come from the same world" I pout !

I take my towel and rap around my body. Then I push pass Jessica to enter the room.

"Yanique he looks at you like you are a his treasure. Di man even stayed a few minutes longer after he brought you home." She stands in front me, I walk away to get my clothes from my closet.

I mean , she does have a point. He brought me lunch which I didn't ask for , he insisted on picking me up , that too I didn't ask for. He even offer to pick me up Thursday again.

But then , a suh every man stay when they want something. Again! We aren't from the same world. He's probably not even into dating Christian girls. The world sees us as boring.

"Are we going to watch the movie Jessica ?" I take my pink ,silk PJs and slide it on. They are comfortable enough .

"Yanique" she warns me.

"He brought me lunch today but Jessica you know the kind of guy he is . We can't have a thing"

"We don't know the type of guy he is actually. I've never seen you on a motorcycle before and you've been my best friend since basic school. If he is the guy that makes you come out of your shell , then that's the guy I want for you.... That is all I'm saying"

I smile. I never thought about it that way but still I don't think we have a thing going on.

Lando's POV
Ever since I got home Shantel has been questioning my every move. She is getting on my fucking nerves and this is why I don't live with a woman.

It's about time she leaves.

The sex was okay but I thought she understood what we are doing here , she is crossing the line asking all these unnecessary questions.

I plug out the game box.

"Yuh ready" I say , trying not to come off rude.

"Mi nuh ready yet. Why mi cya leave tomorrow?"

"Shan I have businesses to attend to and moves to make . Todeh good but it's time for you to leave" this is what I don't understand with women, they always expect more .

"Okay suh because mi ask yuh bout di gal I have to leave!" She shouts, referring to Yanique. I don't know how she got my fucking phone and who gave her permission to touch it.

"Don't raise your voice in a mi bloodclaat place!" I yell.
She takes her bag and looks at me in complete disgust.

"Wayne will carry yuh home" I am in no mood to drive her home tonight.

I call Wayne to inform him that he should come get her. Wayne is my driver .
He brings the tourist from the airport to one of my villas.

2o minutes later max starts barking , I check the camera to see Wayne standing outside with his phone in his hand.

I hear my phone ringing but I already know it's him so I don't answer.

Shantel makes her way outside and then through the remote gates. I watch as she gets in the black Mercedes X and the vehicle drives off.

I need to stop having these flings with females who want more than just to link. This is the outcome. Woman a raise voice in a mi fucking place .

She must lick her head haad.

I call 2k .

"Yow" he answers.

"Yuh chop di food?" I ask. I provide the leads for 2k and a few others. They make the calls and do their thing.

I get paid for the leads so I don't need to check up on whether they were successful but 2k is more like a brother to me so I always check in on how things are going.

"Yeah mi bredda! Mi did a shout yuh enu bad bro."
He must have been calling on my other phone . The phone I left home when I went on the road for Yanique earlier. That must be how Shantel saw the missed calls from Yanique and decided to fucking piss me off about it.

"Oh zeen! Nuh seh a word mi bredda. Mi aguh link yuh tomorrow"

"Ahhh mi G" he hangs up.

I have a few more leads but I'm skeptical about who I should give. I normally go with the man who's paying more but this game has changed a lot , since I started during college to pay my tuition compared to what it is now. People have gotten greedy , not only for money but power too.

A mi mada prayer cova mi!

Speaking of prayer , I wonder what the church girl is up to. I decide to call her on FaceTime .

She doesn't pick up so I try again.

Yanique and I are completely different, I like her but I don't see how things will work out between a lady like her and I. She is way too innocent for my demons . She is pure and nowhere ready for what I have to offer.
But since I saw her and the way she challenges me, she's talkative but not in an irritating way. She is just different and I like that.

I still do not wish to fuck up her perfect ,graceful world. One of us will end up changing and I am sure it won't be me.

She picks up on the first ring this time. Her hair is in a high ponytail, and she's wearing a black face mask. Her lips are plummy and pink. It suits her dark skin.

"Wah dat pon yuh face" I ask.

She struggles to laugh , see ... she is so innocent. Which lady would answer a FaceTime call while she's wearing that thing on her face .

"It's called a charcoal mask... by the way I forgot to ask , how did you get my number"

It's my turn to laugh. "Yuh already know di answa to dat".

She shifts the phone and I am able to see her upper body. She's in a pink silk PJ blouse. She isn't wearing any bra. I can see her nipples printing through the thin fabric.

I place my phone down on the bedside table and take my spliff from the tray . I light my spliff and take a puff. Blowing smoke through my mouth.

She looks.... Uncomfortable.

"Yuh good ?" I ask.

"Yeah , why do you have to smoke now?"

"Because I can and I want to"

"Is it a flex?" Her attitude is obvious.I would fuck the attitude out of her.

"No it is a relaxation. Is that thing on yuh face a flex?" I joke , but she doesn't laugh as I would have wished.

I out the spliff and place it back into the tray.
I can tell if I push her anymore she will end the call.

"What you like to do for fun Yanique?"
I want her to stay on the call , I don't know why or probably I do, I like watching her.

She walks to the ...bathroom and places the phone down . I then hear the water running and a few minutes later she holds the phone up to reveal her beautiful face . Her skin is well washed and smooth.

"Well I like going to church and chilling with Jessica and Patrice "

Fuck. She is boring than I expected.

I hissed. "Na ... wah you like do? Just you. Yuh know mi mean? no friends nor church members included"

"Oh" she stares completely blank.

"Let me take you out"

"Where will we go"

"Can that be a surprise?"

"I don't like surprises" she giggles.

Does she want me to fucking beg. "Please?"

"Okay but don't ride the motorcycle and I do not want to go to any club! Oh... nor any of your villas"

I laugh , I never had any of those places in mind . My villas are fully book at the time and I don't like clubs. I will say though , I was planning on taking one of my bikes.

"Tomorrow?" I asked . She pauses for a second and I look at her concerned.

"I'll think ab..."

"Don't think , just say yes. I'll be on my best behavior" I tell her. She smiles and nods in approval.

A message from my mom pops up , she is just checking in on me.
Then another message comes in , it is from Jasmine .

*Can we fuck tomorrow? I miss you babe 😘🙏🏾*

Something about these Js . I don't reply

I tell Yanique goodnight then hang up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 5.7K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...
46.8K 3.5K 32
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more📚
1.6M 120K 121
21-year-old Jaidah Williams, who was a public figure, wig influencer, business owner, and on top of that, a college student studying business in her...
74.3K 3.8K 26
Her warm pussy tightened around my cock as she released all her juices, causing a long orgasm from me as well A yah suh nice. Rayza is a country don...