A Better Life? Alright!

By Colorful_DyeJob

[ Slight Gender-bent ] [ Langauge ] Fourteen year old (Y/n) was doing her job of keeping the tuna fishes insi... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
๐ŸŽƒHalloween Special๐ŸŽƒ
Rest in Peace

Ch. 6

2.4K 90 33
By Colorful_DyeJob

The whole school were still talking about the incident yesterday at the summoning ceremony, something that (Y/n) didn't want. Some of the students have walked up to her asking how she was able to do something like that, which she had to make up an excuse to leave and leave them without an answer.

She let out a sigh as she and Asmodeus walked through the halls, "I wish the gossip would end"

Asmodeus gave a her an smile to help reassure her, "I wouldn't worry about it too much, at least the school know not to mess with you"

(Y/n) looked at him with a unsure expression, "maybe? Maybe others will stay away from me after this" she shrugged as she looked back in front her of, 'this might be a good thing, keep me safe maybe'

As the two of them walked, their attention was caught as they saw a door rattling almost violently. Their steps slow led down as confusion arises as the door continued to shake.

"Is that a classroom?" (Y/n) asked as she pointed at the door, looking to Asmodeus.

He blinked as he nodded his head slightly, "that's where we're suppose to get our books needed for class"

The (h/c) haired girl turn to look at the door, but jumped as it slammed opened.

It would seem that a multitude of brown boxes exploded from the classroom as they flew into the hallway, laughter was heard as something that didn't resemble a box flew while clutching onto one of them. One of the boxes flew at the two students, (Y/n) flinched as she lifted her arms to protect herself from it but Asmodeus blocked it before it could hit her.

"I told you to stop making boxes!" An male's voice was heard as shuffling was heard from the classroom. The same teacher who was standing next to (Y/n) during the entrance ceremony walked out of the classroom with an annoyed look on his face.

The pile of boxes moved a bit before someone popped out, a big smile on his face as he laughed.

"Claric! (Cla like Clara) Stop laughing and clean up this mess!" The teacher shouted at him.

Asmodeus leaned down toward (Y/n) as she lowered her arms, "that's Claric, he's known for his wild behavior so we should steer clear of him" he informed her as he had a hand up as he whispered.

She looked at the pink haired boy, "but isn't being wild a good thing among demons?"

He stood at his normal height as he lowered his arm, "his type of wild isn't common, and I suggest we leave before you find out" he said to her as he turned to walk away.

"Asmodeus! (Y/n)! I need your help" Dali, the brown haired teacher, called out them as he felt relief wash over him. He walked over to the two students and grabbed each of their hands, "you are both one of the best students in your grade, I  need the two of you to help handle this ungrateful student"

"Huh?"

"Excuse me we were actual-"

The teacher sighed as he released their hands, "Claric is being hard to handle, maybe the two of you could help him learn to keep his energy under control" Dali said to them.

Asmodeus was quick to shake his head, "I'm afraid not sir, see we were actually going to see what our classes are" he explained to him with a short white lie.

Dali shook a hand in front of him, "nonsense! This will only take a day and you'll see your classes tomorrow"

"But-"

Asmodeus was cut off as Dali released their hands and lifted a finger, green light emitted from the appendage as the light engulfed the three students. Claric looked at the light surrounding his body with a confused smile.

He smiled at them, "I'll help you get through the crowded hallway, ah! Can't forget these" he moved his fingers to lift them from the ground and above the boxes along with three separate stacks of school books.

(Y/n) was quick to close her legs together as she held her skirt down as she felt her feet move off the ground. Asmodues glared at the laughing green haired boy as they were magically moved down the hallway and to outside at the garden. They were placed gently on the ground as Claric somehow landed on his face, the light fading from their person.

(Y/n) wiped her skirt as Asmodeus fixed his tie with an annoyed expression, "I cannot believe we were asked to do this"

"Don't worry, maybe this will only take a few minutes" she tried as she stood up normally, giving the green haired boy a side glance.

He sighed through his nose, "we can only hope"

Claric pushed himself off of the ground and sat criss-cross, a bit of dirt and grass was stuck on his clothes and face as he looked at the two with a smile, "hey!" He greeted them, gaining their attention.

The two turned to look at him, leaning forward a bit.

He extended his arm as he waved at them, "I'm Claric! But you probably heard it from the pudding head teach" he leaned back as he uncrossed his legs and stuck out his legs, "My right foot is called Connor and my left is called Murf!" He lifted each leg as he introduced them.

(Y/n) looked at him with slight widen eyes, not expecting this type of energy. Asmodeus had the same expression but it was more tamed.

"What were you doing with the boxes?" She asked since that was how they ended up with him.

The green haired boy did a closed eye smile as he laughed, he then moved his hand to his nose to rub underneath it, "well you see, I needed to get my textbook, but I stumbled into the boxes while climbing to get them! Once the first tower fell I couldn't resist knocking down the others!" He proudly stated.

"I see we're dealing with an imbecile" Asmodeus commented as he shook his head.

(Y/n) awkwardly laughed as she's not used to dealing with someone like him.

Claris pushed himself off of the ground and walked closer to the two, "who are you?" He asked them with a tilt of his head and a smile.

"Oh I'm (Y/n), and this is Asmodues" she introduced the two of them to him.

Claric didn't say anything as he looked at the two, a small hum coming from him. He then nodded as he pointed at the two of them, "Azz-Azz and (Y/n)-chi! Nice to meet you!"

Asmodeus turned to look at him with a offended expression, "Azz-Azz? (Y/n)-chi?! My name is Asmodeus and this is my Mistress (Y/n)! Do not call her by anything else but that!" He scolded him as he pointed a finger at him.

The boy laughed as he brought his hands to behind his head, "nah, your names are Azz-Azz and (Y/n)-chi"

The pink haired boy let out an annoyed growl as he started to see red at the insult he was giving by not calling them the right names. His head moved as a hand was placed on his shoulder, his expression softening as he saw it was (Y/n)'s hand.

"It's fine Azz, nicknames don't hurt" she said to him with a soft smile, moving her hand as she did as she called him by the nickname he wanted her to say.

He looked at her with an unsure expression, but then closed his eyes as he returned to his normal composure as he let out a sigh, "if you say then I'll let it slide"

Chuckling caught their attention once again, turning to look at the cackling boy.

He opened his eyes as he lowered his arms to his side, "I like you guys, I'll stick with you" he gave them a half smile.

"Eh?"

(Y/n) nodded her head, "that's fine, I don't see a problem with them"

Asmodues snapped his head to look at her with a shock expression to look at her blank one, "eh? But he's an imbecile!"

She smacked him on the arm, "knock it off Azz! And don't call him that, he just energetic"

He pouted as he rubbed the arm she hit, "yes Mistress"

Claric moved over to the two and put his arms on their shoulders, bringing the two close to him. He had a big smile on his face, "I can't wait for the fun we'll have" then let out a small laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.3K 51
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
966K 52.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
968K 38.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...