my baby, my infinity (Gojo Sa...

By Alie-Heart

Nᴏʀɪᴇ ɪs ᴀ 28 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ ғᴏʀ 5 ʏᴇᴀʀs. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴏᴊɪ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
THANK YOU 💕 (pls read :authors note)
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
Headcanons (+ pics) ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ :)
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty

nine

5.6K 148 49
By Alie-Heart

∆∆∆∆∆

Norie scrolled through her phone as Gojo stared at her, He sighed and dropped his head on her lap and looked up at her.

"Norie?"

"Mm"

"Can you talk to me?"

"I already do, everyday"

He sighed as he pressed up his cheek on her thigh and looked at Nanami who was reading the newspaper.

"Nanami talk about something interesting"Gojo says.

Nanamis phone dinged making him put his newspaper down and saw that it was Norie who had sent a message.

He breathed out of his nose as his way of laughing making Norie giggle, Gojo looked between them and says "what?"

"It's nothing"Norie spoke up and then cracked a smile.

"Nanami what is it?!"He asks.

"None of your business"

"Let me see!"he said and snatched Norie's phone.

Norie

/\/\/\/\/\/\
_______
<( ̄︶ ̄)>
|
|
/.  \.
"I'M ThE STroNgEsT"

My Banana ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Funny, I can't breathe 👍

Gojo pouted and look between them, as Norie just held in her laughter.

"You know I thought we were all friends, you're just traitors"He says dramatically.

"So? It was funny."Nanami spoke up flipping the newspaper to the next page.

He crossed his arms but then as if what happened never existed he say up and says "I know! Let's play catch with the discarded rice balls while discussing the separation of church and state!"

"I rather choke on a rice ball"Norie said and went back on her phone.

"Oh come on! We'll post a video of it and we can troll people!"

Nanami and Norie stood up making Gojo look at them confused, he stands up as well and says "hey where are you guys going?"

"Meeting, don't worry sweetheart you don't have to go. Just sit here and enjoy your video on rice balls"She says and pecks his lip and they both left the room.

"Meeting? Forget that, I didn't even remember we had one"Gojo says and leaned back on the couch.

His phone vibrates as he saw a notification from Instagram, he opened it and he gawks when he sees a photo of Nanami and Norie at the pastry shop. She was smiling and he just sat there with a thumbs up.

"Traitor's! They know I love that shop!"Gojo says and stood up running to where they were.

∆∆∆∆∆

They were back in the room after they had gotten kicked out since Gojo came running in "heartbroken" and started flipping tables.

Now he sat there hugging Norie's waist as he ate a cupcake and she just sat their blankly while caressing his hair, Nanami went back to his newspaper while taking a few sips of coffee.

"Why would you flip the tables Gojo? You sent a elderly woman flying across the room, you're lucky I saved her in time"Norie says.

"That and I burnt my chest with coffee"Nanami spoke up.

"No one asked you too"Gojo mumbled.

"Then the coffee would've burned Norie"

Gojo went to speak but he glared and hid his face in her chest.

"Sensei's!"

They heard Itadori run inside with a lot of happiness, he stops and says "oh, and Nanamis here too!"

"Let's hurry up and go see everyone!"

"So excited!"

"Honey I know you want to see them, but don't you think it's a bit to much just for you to magically show up after people thought you were dead?"Norie says before shoving Gojo off of her so she can stand.

"Yeah what she said"Gojo says sitting up.

"Huh? I can't?"Itadori says sadly.

"Even among sorcerer's, you rarely see someone say they've actually been alive two whole months after they died."

"Finally something I could agree with Gojo, yes Itadori honey we can't just have you break the news like that-We have to make it a surprise!"Norie gets cut off.

"Huh?"She says.

"A surprise?"Itadori repeated.

"Just leave it to me"

Norie sighed in defeat.

"The first years will be crying and laughing from shock"

"As a mother, you get really good at knowing what emotions your child will release depending on the situation and setting."Norie explained with a finger up.

"Now this, they will not be crying and laughing"

Nanami sat beside her as she stood next to him with both hands on his shoulders, he had a bib on to portray the child as he had his arms crossed against his chest.

"I'm sad"Nanami spoke out in a montone voice.

  "Itadori isn't gone from a long trip Gojo, he's dead. They will be scared and shocked at the same time since we kept it a secret!"Norie explained.

"And now I am scared, help me"Nanami says as a tear fell from his eyes.

"-and in the end it will solve global warming!"

She dropped her face and says "they didn't hear my presentation"

"I did"Nanami spoke up and takes off the bib before patting her shoulder.

"Sweet!"Itadori says with a thumbs up.

"What do I do?! Sensei what should I do?!"

"You don't have to do anything! Just do exactly what I say, and go with the flow!"Gojo responded.

They started doing 'the wave' with there arms as Norie just sat back with her arms crossed next to Nanami and said "idiots"

∆∆∆∆∆

"Hello!"Norie called out to the teens.

She also saw the students from Kyoto jujutsu high standing in front of them with Utahime standing to the side.

"Norie-sensei!"Aoi yelled and bowed down to her.

Megumi rolled his eyes as Norie laughs hooking her arm with her son.

"No need for that"She says.

Aoi looked up with sparkling eyes but Miwa nudged him making him stand up and put his game face on again.

"Oi Utahime, still beautiful as always"Norie said towards her.

Utahime froze as her ears turned red but quickly straightened her back and says "thank you"

"So where's that idiot of yours?"

"Late like always, but don't worry he'll be arriving-Sorry for the wait!"

They saw Gojo running over while wheeling a box with a big smile.

"Hey I see everyone's together, me and Norie were on a business trip overseas, so I will know hand out souvenirs!"

"Help me out baby"Gojo says and hands Norie some dolls.

She sighed and walked over to Utahime and Miwa, she hands them the dolls making Miwa smile and gush out. Utahime stared at it and said "I only like it because you gave it to me, not because Gojo bought it"

Norie walked back to Megumi's side and breathed out in tiredness as he looked at her.

"Mom?"

"Mhm"

"You okay?"

"Just the allergies"

Megumi looks around for flowers and turns back to her.

"I don't see any flowers?"

"Not the flowers honey, him"Norie said and pointed at Gojo who was still handing out the dolls.

After he was done he grabbed the box again and said "and for everyone in Tokyo! We have this!"

"Overly excited adults are creep"Nobara says.

The box opens and our came Itadori with a smile and yelled out "Hey! OPP!"

"It's your departed friend, Itadori Yuji!"Gojo says

Instead of the smiles and laughter they were met with shock just like Norie has predicted making her take out two paper bags.

"I know! Mama tried to tell him! Throw up if you need too! Mama's right here!"Norie yelled out in panic as she jumped between Nobara and Megumi just in case they do end up puking.

"Okay everyone in Kyoto! This is Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuji!"Gojo says and rolled Itadori towards them.

"Sukuna's vessel?!"Yoshinobu repeated as he stood next to Yaga.

"What's the meaning of this?"

Gojo turned to him and smiled saying "principal Gakuganji!"

"I was worried that you might've died from shock"He said walking up to him.

Yoshinobus eyes widened as he says "you damn brat"

Norie laughed out nervously and shoved Gojos face away and stood in front of the old man.

"Principal Gakuganji! He was just joking! To bring light back from such a surprise he had unraveled! Please! Ignore him!"She spoke out and then ran back to the teens.

Gojo just smiled at Yoshinobu with his hands in his pockets.

"Mom, i'm okay"Megumi squeaked out lowly.

"Are you sure?"Norie spoke out anxiously as she had lavender shoved into Nobaras face to calm her.

"Yeah"Nobara squeaked out after.

∆∆∆∆∆

"The Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event will be held over two days. The first day is group battle..."

"The Wacky Cursed Spirit Exorcism Race! The rules are simple. The first team to exorcise the second-grade cursed spirit released in the designated area wins."

"Several third-grade and lower cursed spirits will be released into the designated area, as well. If a winner is not decided by sundown, the team that exorcises the most wins"

"There are absolutely no other rules"

"Of course, you're welcome to sabotage the others, but remember, you're all on the same side in the fight against the curses. This exchange event will allow you to learn about yourselves and your comrades through competition"

"Norie!"Gojo called out in struggle.

"Be certain not to kill other competitors or injure them beyond recovery."Yaga says as he had Gojo in a choke hold.

Utahime held in her laughter as Norie looked away in embarrassment.

"That is all, you're all dismissed until the event commences at noon!

"Norie! Baby help me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 199 9
𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎 𝐱 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 " 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝�...
19.2K 489 35
𝗹𝗶𝗺·𝗶𝘁·𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁, 𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘆. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 5 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘯�...
17.9K 519 7
𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐗 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 "𝘐'𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳...
953K 34.5K 42
"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ..." sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ sɴᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴅᴏʟʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴜʀᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ. "ᴛʜᴇɴ ʟᴇ...