ᴄᴀɴᴅʏᴄᴀɴᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ♡ [𝐒.𝐓]

By Assorted_nuts

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ✨ COMPLETED ✨ 16+ _________... More

Author's notes
❀ Prologue ❀
Chapter 1 ❀ "Grumpy pants"
Chapter 2 ❀ "Softserve"
Chapter 3 ❀ "Pokeball"
Chapter 4 ❀ "Prince Charming"
Chapter 5 ❀ "Candycane"
Chapter 6 ❀ "Peppermint"
Chapter 7 ❀ "..."
Chapter 8 ❀ "Pervert"
Chapter 9 ❀ "Savior"
Chapter 10 ❀ "little kid"
Chapter 11 ❀ "Todoroki-Kun"
Chapter 12 ❀ "Tampon"
Chapter 13 ❀ "Strawberry vanilla swirl"
Chapter 14 ❀ "Hajime"
Chapter 15 ❀ "Jerk"
Chapter 16 ❀ "Coward"
Chapter 18 ❀ "Cherries and creme"
Chapter 19 ❀ "Cutie"
Chapter 20 ❀ "Shoto Todoroki"

Chapter 17 ❀ ":)"

1.1K 95 51
By Assorted_nuts

1403 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: I'm yours ~ Jason Mraz

CHAPTER QUESTION:
Have you ever gotten caught passing notes in class?

Location: U.A highschool classroom
Time: Monday 7:15 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT HAD NOW BEEN ONE FULL WEEK SINCE THE TEENAGERS HAD MET- and Shoto was drained. A part of him wished they had never met to begin with but a bigger part of him wanted to push that part out of a window.

Last weekend, on Saturday, he had realized a disturbing truth about himself.
He was in love with her.

Class was about to start and the students rolled in like they typically did every school day. Shoto was one of the first students there, just like always.
And Chihiro was the last to arrive, just like always.

The moment she entered the classroom Todoroki looked down at his desk. The fact that he had imagined her in his room last weekend was slightly embarrassing. He definitely couldn't look at her the same for atleast a little while.
But that didn't mean he wasn't going to look.

Shoto glanced up at her through his lashes. She was still standing in the doorway. It would seem that Denki had stopped her to talk about something. He laughed about something and she followed, placing a hand on his shoulder to support her cackling frame. Denki smoothly placed his hand on top of hers.

Todoroki stared at that hand longer than he should have. He missed her, that was obvious, but he didn't know whether she missed him back.
That's the scary thing about distance, you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you.

His knee bounced under his desk quickly. The sight of Denki so close to her made him nervous. Shoto left her crying last week and her she was laughing at something a few days later. Amami was definitely adjusting to this better than he was.

Shouldn't class have started by now?

As if on time with his thoughts, Aizawa appeared in the front of his classroom in his yellow sleeping bag. Todoroki gulped as Chihiro said her goodbyes to Denki and made her way to her seat.
Next to him.

The boy sat up in his seat. When Chihiro sat in her seat he turned in her direction, not enough for her to notice him though. He couldn't help but stare at her side profile.
How come once he admitted he loved her he began to love her even more?

She didn't change seats. That's a good sign.

Todoroki opened his mouth. Not to say something. He knew damn well he didn't have the nerve to speak up. Instead he just exhaled hot air in her direction.
Chihiro didn't look his way once, not even to say good morning which she always did.

Shoto slumped down in his seat. He was tempted to just sleep through today's lesson. What was the point anymore?

Chihiro was already pissed at him so he might aswell try to get his Sensei pissed off aswell. Maybe he might even try a couple of his classmates aswell.

Shoto let his head fall and rest upon his desk. He crossed his arms over one another and used them as a makeshift pillow. He couldn't believe she was gone. Even though she was sitting right next to him, she was gone.

He ruined it. He ruined everything, just like he always did.

Suddenly, Todoroki felt something press against the top of his hand. This feeling was followed by a gentle tap against his arm.
He lifted his head and turned in the direction of the touch, heart beginning to pound against his chest. He only saw Chihiro putting the top on one of her gel pens, not paying any mind to him.

Damnit

Who was he kidding, she was to far gone. He had broken her.

Shoto was about to fall back into his temporary depression before he noticed something on his hand.
A pink post it note with a crudely drawn smile on it.

Shoto looked over at Chihiro immediately. However, she still didn't give him a single glance. The boy turned back to the post it note and gently removed it from his skin, he flipped it over and even checked the back.

A five second drawing of a smiley face was the only thing written on it.

Todoroki gulped. He hoped Chihiro was the one to give him this. He couldn't care less whoever else it might be. It had to be her, for his sake.

He couldn't get her out of his head. That was probably a sign that she was supposed to be there.

Todoroki gave Amami one last glance before turning his attention back to the note.

Okay, what do I say...

Was this the right time to apologize? On a post it note? It didn't feel like the right way to go about things but what if this was his only chamce?

Shoto bit his lip as he grabbed a pencil.

Screw his dad, he couldn't stop him from being a teenager.

The boy tapped his pencil eraser against his desk in thought. He had to act quick. He couldn't let her think he needed thirty minutes to come up with an apology.
He put pencil to paper.

Dear, Chihiro-
Erase. Too professional.

I just wanted to apologize for my actions-
Erase. Too unspecific.

I know I fucked up. Please feel free to slap the shit out of me-
Erase. Too wild.

I'm sorry and I want to hug and kiss you maybe if that's alright with you-
Erase. Too...just, no.

Shoto was glad he didn't use a pen. The pretty pink post it note now had streaks upon streaks of eraser lines. He just couldn't make up his mind, nor could he fit what he wanted to say on a simple post it note.

Todoroki bit his lip.

Maybe, just maybe, he was over thinking it. Maybe she didn't want an apology. Atleast, not right now.
The boy crossed his fingers before writing something on the post it note. He waited for Mr Aizawa to look away before sneakily sticking the note to the side of her desk.

Chihiro removed the post it immediately and kept it hidden in her hands so Aizawa wouldn't see it.
She stared the paper in her hands for a few seconds, but those seconds felt like hours for Shoto as he practically sat on the edge of his seat.

Then, Amami looked over at the boy. They made eye contact quickly as he was already looking over at her.

And she smiled.

Badump

Just like that, a simple exchange of notes repaired their realationship.
Ofcourse, not everything was perfect, but it was a start.

Shoto felt like he could breath again. He huffed out a breath of hot air and smiled aswell. Her eyes crinkled at the corners and her nose slightly shriveled up. He had thought he would never see this smile again, let alone be the cause of it.

Please let this go on forever

"Do either of you want to tell me what's going on here?"

Their Sensei stood in front of their desks. Looks like the teenagers had been so involved in each other that they didn't literally getting caught in the act.

Shoto didn't freak out like the last time they got in trouble. Chihiro acted different aswell.

The both glanced at each other once again before Shoto turned back to Mr, Aizawa.
"No, no, absolutely not" He shook his head. "Sir" the boy added.

Chihiro stiffled a laugh which only caused Shoto to cover his mouth so he wouldn't laugh aswell.

The other students were beginning to get distracted and the Sensei knew he needed to get back to teaching soon before the kids started acting like...well, kids.

So the teacher scowled and snatched the pink post it note from Chihiro's desk. He gave them a verbal warning before turning his back and walking back up to the front. The chuckling of the top two class 1-A students was all he could hear and he had half a mind to turn back around and kick them out of class.

But the man refrained for now.

He looked down at the note in his hand, preparing to throw it out with the rest of the trash.
"Tch, stupid kids" he grumbled as he looked at the contents of the note.

This was what was worth causing a disruption for?

Aizawa crumpled up the post it note before throwing it in a near by waste basket.

CANDYCANE LOVER

!chapter secrets!

🌸 Chihiro and Shoto were passing notes the entire class. They were both definitely on the brink of getting in school detention again.

🌸 After seeing the two all 'buddy buddy', Bakugo let out his anger by beating up Mineta...and Mineta seemed to actually like it. This only made Bakugo angrier.

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐘! 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆!"

( う-')づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚")/ ★

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!"

"𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 627 29
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ ఌ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ "𝑖𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑦" 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵...
166K 5.9K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
368K 11.2K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
1.1M 36.6K 77
BEING HEAVILY EDITED [X FEM READER] ❝𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.❞ ------------------------------------------------- ❝𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚. 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕...