New Life (scp reader)

By AbelQ2704

Y/N was Captured when they were around the age of 19 years old. Y/N never had an average life even before th... More

(Y/N backstory)for the people who didn't read the description
Y/N's Powers
My au
Part 1 (caught)
Part 2 (postponed interview)
Part 3 (containment breach)
Part 4 (we're f*cked....)
Part 5 (a strange dream)
Part 6 (first test)
Part 7 (training time)
Part 8 (the interview)
Part 9 (test approved)
Part 10 (YOU BETTER KEEP THAT PROMISE OR ELSE!)
Part 11 (the fight and the decision)
Part 12 (meeting the 05s....)
Part 13 (cross test)
Part 15 (finally I get to see my friends again!)
Part 16 (properly meeting SCP 187/evelin)
Part 17 (a nightmare)
Part 18 (how can you be 2 different people yet the same person)
Part 19 (waking up....)
Part 20 (butterflies...?)
Part 21 (I'M IN A DEFFERENT DIMENSION!?)
Part 22 ("ATTENTION TO ALL ONSITE PERSONEN SCP 106 HAS BEEN RECONTAINED")
Part 23 (interviews about the fight with Y/N)
Part 24 (finally meeting the other SCPs)
Part 25 (introductions)
Part 26 (WHY AM I BACK HERE!?)
Part 27 (meeting the queen)
Part 28 (the truth.....)
Part 29 (new powers)
Part 30 (meeting the other SCPs again)
Part 31 (chaos insurgency and serpent's hand)
Part 32 (let me help you guys get out of this place)
Part 33 (great now we got another problem.......)
Part 34 (035/DYO WHAT HAPPENED!?)
Part 35 (oh no......)
Part 36 (BUT WE NEED TO FIND THE OTHERS!)
Part 37 (coming up with a plan)
Part 38 (finding out their location and knowing we have another problem.....)
Part 39 (getting the camera and a bunch of weapons)
Part 40 (we're ready......)
Part 41 (getting the others back!)
Part 42 (GUYS GET OUT OF HERE!)
Part 43 (in the void again....)
Part 44 (another rescue mission......)
Part 45 (I'm.... I'M BACK AT THE FOUNDATION!?)
Part 46 (I though you guys wanted to escape......)
Part 47 (telling the 05s about the scarlet king.....)
Part 48 (the files)
Part 49 (sneaking into the scarlet kings castle/palace.....)
Part 50 (the scarlet king's mission)
Part 51 (back at the foundation)
Part 52 (a plan)
Part 53 (convincing the others)
Part 54 (breaking in)
Part 55 (what is this.......)
Part 56 (sh1t.....)
Part 57 (THE SCEPTER!)
Part 58 (reality anchor)
Part 59 (I... I C-CAN USE MY P-POWERS!?)
Part 60 (The foundation traitor.... Isn't a traitor....?)
Part 61 (HOPE WE DON'T GET CAUGHT!)
Part 62 (running out of luck.....)
Part 63 (a deal made between the scarlet king and A....)
Part 64 (what happened with A)
Part 65 (WHERE AM I!?)
Part 66 (THE BROTHERS DEATH!?)
part 67 (XK-Class end of the world scenario)
Part 68 (how the war began....)
Part 69 (backup has arrived!)
Part 70 (The begining to an end)
Part 71 (i-is this the end.....?)
(I-Is it o-over....?/Main ending)
Symphonia (with music comes unity)
The Return of a Hero(part 2 of this book)
Alt ending 1 (tourture.....)
Alt ending 2 (most wanted.)
Alt ending 3 (an unexpected twist!)
Next book is out!

Part 14 (permanent containment cell)

3.4K 80 32
By AbelQ2704

Y/N pov:

After they questioned me about my powers of analysis and immortality.... I went to sleep....

SCP 990/Richard:"hello Y/N"

Y/N:"hey 990/Richard"

SCP 990/Richard:"now let's start training"

After a while of training...

SCP 990/Richard:"alright Y/N we're done training for today..."

Y/N:"oh I'm I starting to wake up?"

SCP 990/Richard:"no but I would like to talk to you about something..."

Y/N:"huh...?"

SCP 990/Richard:"I told you you'll know what you'll need to decide when you meet him.... And when you do meet him... Tell the 05s that I told you that he is going to escape and that he will be ready to start his war.... And that your the only one who can stop him"

Y/N:"!?!?"

SCP 990/Richard:"I'm sure that the 05s will know what I'm talking about... But for now it looks like your waking up... So I'll see you next time Y/N"

Y/N:"bye 990/Richard...."

After that I woke up and went about my day as usual. Then when it was 14.00 Bright and Johnson came in.

Doctor Bright:"hey Y/N!"

Johnson:"good to see you again Y/N"

Y/N:"hey guys. Need something?"

Doctor Bright:"actually we are here to move you to your permanent containment cell! Oh and btw they classified you as keter... And that people with level 2 clearance or higher can only know about you."

Y/N:"alright then..."

After that the three of us went to go to my containment cell on our way there way I bumped into someone they were wearing a blind fold and seems to be a Caucasian female, near her mid 20s, about 180 cm tall, and there were also armed guards escorting her...

So I assume that she's an SCP....

then...

SCP number: SCP 187
Name: Evelin
Power: double vision
Personality: friendly, nice and shy

Author's: ya I couldn't find SCP 187 real name either so I had to improvise

Then their blind fold came of...

SCP 187/Evelin:(gasp)"OH MY GOODNESS I'VE SEEN LOTS OF PEOPLES FUTURE'S BUT NEVER HAVE I SAW A FUTURE LIKE YOURS!!!"

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

Then SCP 187's/Evelin's guard put her blind fold back on her.... and carried her of to some where else....

Y/N:"...."

Doctor Bright:"umm... Let's get going Y/N...."

Johnson:"oh........ Right....... Come on Y/N"

After that we got to my new cell. There is a sign in the front of my cell that says SCP xxx, keter and more details about me.

Then I went inside my cell. My new cell looks bigger, has a better softer bed of course a table with 2 chairs in the middle of the room there was also a bathroom behind I door in my cell, there was a sofa near a coffee table along with 2 bookshelves containing all sorts of books.

After that went to sleep and trained some more with 990/Richard. The next morning.

Doctor Bright:"hey Y/N great news the the 05s decided to let you meet the other SCPs once a week like SCP-173! Oh and they also decided to let you roam around the site as long as you have one armed guard with you."

Y/N:"oh thx for the head up bright"

SCP 187/Evelin pov

After some sleep I was finally feeling well enough to speak....

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"SCP 187.... can you please tell us what happended yesterday and what you saw...?"

SCP 187/Evelin:"...."(sigh)"I guess I have no chose so I guess I should just tell you I saw that SCP... But they seems different.... And what's more strange is that I saw 4 different versions of them....."

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"!?!?!? WAIT WHAT HOW WE THOUGHT THAT YOU CAN SEE PEOPLE'S EXACT FUTURES' NOT JUST THEIR POSSIBLE FUTURES"

SCP 187/Evelin:"So did I.... I don't know how that happended....."

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:(talking to another researcher)"someone please tell the 05s about this...."

Random researcher:"right...."

After that the other researchers exited the room....

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"SCP 187 can you tell us what you saw...."

SCP 187/Evelin:"well the thing is I saw four different versions of them but... I could only see 2 of them clearly.... I could also see the other 2 but not clearly"

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"WAIT WHAT IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?"

SCP 187/Evelin:"WELL I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I CAN SEE MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF THAT PERSON'S FUTURE SO I DON'T KNOW!"

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"SCP 187 can you tell us what you mean when you said you couldn't see the other 2 clearly...?"

SCP 187/Evelin:"I was able to see the other 2 but one of them were blacked out and the other was blurry... So I couldn't see much of them..."

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"then describe the 2 versions that you can see clearly"

SCP 187/Evelin:"well one looks happy and cheerful but.... The other... ...is dead and it looks like they were tortured to dead...."

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"I see thank you SCP 187 I know this wasn't easy for you...."

SCP 187/Evelin:"Ya...."

After that he left and I tried to forget about what happened with that SCP... But for some reason I feel like I'm going to meet them again soon....

Author's note: hey guys I might not be able to post any new parts tomorrow and the day after tomorrow but I promise that I will post as soon as I can. Again I'm sorry for not being able to post soon....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 25 29
A coming of age story of Yn and Peter. They met in 3rd grade and ever since then, they were best friends spending every second together with nothing...
14.1K 568 16
Time. A thing that never stops, slows, or waits. Time is a thing that is irrelevant in the lives of so many. But not yours. Not after Κˆα‹žΖ ᏜᏟᏟαŽ₯α—¬ΖΙ²Κˆ. N...
141K 6.2K 25
It was known to be flirtatious and charming, but when it came to you, it seemed to be excessive. Working hard your whole life, it came as a surprise...