Natasha Romanoff x scarlet jo...

By floral_escapes78

This is a POV story so if you want a POV just say and I'll try to make it work. This might be my first book i... More

๐ŸŒฟNatasha ๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ‘‘Scarlett๐Ÿ‘‘
Im sorry i let you go
Meet me at the water fountain
The interview
The interview part 2
Thank you
๐ŸŒฟ natasha ๐ŸŒฟ
Natasha
Scarlett
A.n
Natasha
The war
It comes out
Im gay
The nightmares
Nat
Trapped
10 years
Love letters
Part 2 of Nat ( the miscarriage one)
2 positives
2025 the year she left
The morgue
Coming out
Deadly kiss
Dinner
A/n
Happy Halloween
A/n
A/n
In love
A/n
Heartbreak
The day the music died
End

Abuse

1.4K 52 0
By floral_escapes78

To everyone else I'm y/n y/l/n , Rowan Parker. But to me, I'm the broken girl who can't even look after myself properly. I've worked for marvel for about three years, my character didn't come as soon as Peter it took about two years for my character to actually become a character. I've just finished my work for the day and luckily I've not had to wear clothes that show my bruises. Rowan isn't really the type of person who wears things that show too much skin. Im about to go when I feel a hand on my shoulder, I shudder a bit until I realise it's Chris (e) .
Chris: hey y/n me and the others are going out for a drink you should come.
Y/n: I don't know, I really must be getting home
Chris: come on y/n one drink and then you can go if you'd like.
Robert: yeah come on you never come out drinking with us.
Scarlett: that's probably because she's not in her fifty's. Y/n if you don't want to come don't come it's fine.
Paul r: yeah if your scared to come don't come  it's fine
Paul b: no one cares if your scared or not, if your coming  lets go if your not go home.
Y/n: I guess I could stay for one drink.
We start to make are way there, sadly I loose count of the time. I've been there for a bit and I've had quite a lot to drink , which normally isn't like me. I notice that I've been staring at Scarlett a bit too much and I think she's noticed too, but luckily she hasn't said anything. And that's when I had the stupidest thought of my life, I wanted to kiss her, so I went over to her. I sat down next to her and put my hand on her cheek making sure she was looking at me. I moved my face slowly towards hers kissing her gentle . Pulling away after a minute or so not knowing if she agreed with it, luckily she did , she moved towards me and kissed me but not as gentle this time.

Part two coming soon
17:50
375 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 821 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
825K 16.3K 176
This will be a primarily Natasha Romanoff oneshot book, but I'll sprinkle in some Scarlett Johansson ones as well. SJ stories will be labeled with he...
Amazed By YB

Romance

220K 7.2K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...
42.2K 1K 34
Natasha and Y/n were close when they were younger. What will happen when they grow apart because of what happened in the past. Will they warm up to e...