Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

By twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... More

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (Part 1)
Rumors (part 2)
Bad Decisions
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
Late Night
No More
Signal
Some
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Confetti
Shameless
Lucid
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Firetruck
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Angel or Devil?
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Deja Vu
Cure
You die
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
Hype boy!

@ my worst

75 2 0
By twilight414

This is gonna be a very long chapter... like really long. And the last. Maybe a little disappointing too.

So listen to the songs on the top cause Lana del Rey 🧎‍♀️

--

Everything would be so much more different then...

Wendy thought they would be finally happy. Free from their responsibilities. 

When y/n's turn came, she asked. "Wendy, would I forget everything? Even you?"

"no, but you would finally wake up from your sleep. Your parents want to eat breakfast with you again. Your father has come back."

Everything was back to what it was before.

---

Third-person POV

Y/n woke up from her deep slumber, scared by what Wendy had said. What was that dream? 

She saw her mom being possessed by an evil spirit and she had to kill her. Her father had half-abandoned her mother and her. Y/n had a loving boyfriend who was surprisingly a vampire. Her very best friend was a demon, a soon-to-be general. Her boyfriend had a brother and sister. And a best friend too.

His best friend was gonna be the emperor to his empire. Her boyfriend and his brother were gonna be the prime ministers in his court. 

His brother was her best friend's boyfriend and he was also a vampire. Their sister was half-fae and half vampire. She had a girlfriend who was a demon. And there was an elf. She was younger than the rest but she was close to her and her best friend.

Y/n ruled a kingdom. The elf was her secretary and was so beautiful.

All of them were so beautiful. Like ethereal beings. 

It was so real. She felt like she went through it, it was scary

---

Second person POV

"Y/n! I'm home!" Your father yelled from the living room. You were finally awake and forgot about that dream. You ran downstairs and saw him on the porch. Who cares about shoes rn? You ran and hugged him hard. 

"Y/n! You've grown again!"

You frowned. "It's just been three months..."

"Oh, has it? I thought it was ten years. Time passes by real fast doesn't it?"

'Bruh.'

"Anyways, where's your mother?"

"She went outside? I don't know, I just woke up."

"That woman." he shook his head. "I told her yesterday that I'm coming home tomorrow morning and she went outside."

"To buy groceries! She wanted to make a big lunch for all of us!" Finally, good lunch after years.

"I asked her not to do that."

'Bruh. This is the only time I get good lunch and this is what you say? Are you really my father?'

--

Monday came in fast. Y/n wished the weekend was there a little more. Y/n's father came back after three months and she wanted to spend more time with him. He's staying here for two weeks and then bye bye, he's going away.

"y/n! Hi!!" her friend ran and hugged her hard. Knocking her off the ground.

"Cant- breathe!"

"SORRY!" She set her down and y/n took in deep breaths. And they started their regular conversation.

"HI! HOW ARE YOU!!?"

"I'M GREAT GIRL."

"THAT'S GOOD TO HEAR GIRL."

"HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND GIRL!?"

"MY FATHER CAME BACK FOR TWO WEEKS GIRL!"

"I WENT HIKING WITH MY FAMILY GIRL!"

"DAMN GIRL! YOU'RE LUCKY!"

"MS Y/L/N AND MS Y/F/L/N! GET INSIDE RIGHT NOW AND STOP YELLING EARLY IN THE MORNING! MORNINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PEACEFUL AND YOU'RE MAKING NOISE!" The principal was so done with these two. Always, after a weekend they would start yelling whenever they meet each other. Like they met each other after millions of years.

"yes sir." They simultaneously answered and went inside. When the principal was far from their sight, they started yelling again.

"I HAD AN INTERESTING DREAM GIRL!"

"TELL ME THE DREAM GIRL!"

"WELL!" y/n looked around and whispered. "I'll tell you later. Not here. It kinda cringe and... It's kind of very complicated. But the funniest part was that..."

"What was it?"

"We had god-like people as our boyfriends."

Her friend tried to hold her laughter but failed. Y/n joined her laughing too.

Everyone heard a witch laughing and got scared. They turned to the source of laughter and looked away. No, they're not gonna stare at her. Keep on staring at her and you'll be a statue. Just with her eyes themselves. Like how Medusa did to those men who tried to slay her.

"You gotta be joking right?" she asked in between her laughter.

"No, I'm not!"

"This is not interesting, ITS JUST FUNNY!"

 "I KNOW RIGHT! US AND BOYFRIENDS? BAA HAA HAA!"

"MISS Y/L/N AND MISS Y/F/L/N!"

Oh shit. "RUN!"

The principal had caught them once or twice but they had somehow ran away to their class. "MA'AM MAY WE COME IN!?"

"YOU TWO!" The teacher looked at them irritatedly. "WHY DID YOU COME HERE LATE?"

"Principal sir is onto us, ma'am. Please save us, ma'am!" Y/n looked at her pleadingly but she was done with her shenanigans. 

"No, I'd rather turn you over to him. You two are always up to something."

"No ma'am we didn't do anything bad!" her friend said. "We were being very good this time! He's just..." she gestured with her finger pointed towards the side of her head and twisted her hand.

"I don't care. Now get inside. Let the rest come inside. You're blocking the way for them!"

"Yes ma'am! You're the best ma'am!" She shook her head. These two are like kids.

--

"ma'am may i come in!" a deep voice asked breathlessly. A few more footsteps and another voice.

"Ma'am may i come in!"

Y/n was hit by a sense of deja vu. The same scene went in her dream...

Everyone craned their neck to see the people but all they saw was a hand forward. The teacher rolled her eyes internally, already done with everyone and everything happening. Two more kids great! I already had two babies to take care of and now these two! They seemed like they were upto no good.

"Now may i ask who are you? And why did you come so late?"

"Ma'am we both got lost! We were circling around the hallways until a nice lady showed us here!"

"Okay get inside and introduce yorselves. You two must be the new transfers."

And seeing those two, y/n's eyes widened. Seeing that, her friend shook her. "You good?"

"Girl... they... they.."

"They what?"

"They're the boyfriends I was talking about."

"WHat?!" She whisper yelled. "You gotta be joking, they look like shit to m.... oh wow." She turned around and saw one of them. He was... just... "Damn bro."

"I know bro. Unless their names are Jungkook and Taehyung then maybe I'm wrong!" She whispered back.

"Hi! I'm Taehyung!"

"And I'm Jungkook!"

"WE'D LOVE IT IF YOU BECAME OUR FRIENDS!" They yelled simultaneously. 

The teacher already felt they were crackheads. While y/n and her friend wanted to die. Mostly y/n.

WHAT THE ACTUAL HECKITY HECK IS THIS?!

---

"Should we follow them?" y/n whispered.

"What? Are you nuts?"

"Well in my dream, they kill a werewolf. And then I find them drinking itself its blood."

"Bruh... you should stop reading those weird books of yours. You're going crazy."

"But we should follow them! Just in case!"

"i don't wanna do this! I refuse!"

"bruh you agreed! You can't back out!"

The duo passed by them and Y/n and her friend started walking behind them. School had ended and everyone was going home. Y/n told that in her dream they were walking into a forest while she was drinking from a juice box.

"Hi." Her friend greeted them and y/n glared at her. Both of them turned around and one of them greeted them back.

"Hi, we're from the same class right?"

"Yeah, we are. I'm y/f/n and this is y/n."

"hello." she hesitantly greeted them. 

"She's a little shy and she really wanted to talk to you two."

The deep voice guy looked amused. "Oh really? Then we should get to know each other."

"May I know your names?"

"I'm Taehyung and that's my brother Jungkook. Well, not actual brother, but cousin brother."

"See I told you y/n." Her friend started. "They're cousins and not actual brothers." Y/n glared at her and mumbled. "Shut up."

"What?"

"oh, nothing. She thought you two were brothers, judging how similar you two look. But I disagreed. I thought you two were cousins because you had different surnames."

"Well me and Jungkook are related to each other through our mothers. Our mothers are sisters and they got married to different families. So yeah."

"They're still family though," Y/n whispered loud enough for her friend to hear but Taehyung heard it too. 

"What?"

"Nothing." she finally spoke.

"Is your cousin shy?"

"Very. I hope he isn't panicking because there are girls around us." Taehyung nudged at him but Jungkook rolled his eyes. Y/n's friend was staring at him and they looked at each other for a brief second. But Jungkook was the one to look away. 

Why was she staring at me like I'm an interesting specimen? And why is my heart beating a little too fast? I didn't run that much today. Shit, we ain't running at all right now. .... did that girl stare at me and put a spell on me right now? Everyone did call her a scary mean witch who paralyzed everyone when they see her in the eye. Maybe they're right!

Nobody knew the little monologue Jungkook was. If y/n's friend found out what he was thinking, the first thing she would do was get red, maybe scream a little and run away.  

Y/n's friend and Taehyung were the only ones talking while Jungkook and y/n were being quiet. Listening to their conversation. The more y/n heard Taehyung speak about his life, she let go of the fear/excitement of him being a vampire. He was a normal kid with a nearly normal life. Like every teenager.

Taehyung's and Jungkook's moms had divorced their fathers at the same time and moved here. Their fathers had been nearly absent their entire lives and they knew very little about them. All they knew was that they had a job in another country and they... yeah that's it. Well obviously who wouldn't struggle with loneliness? Their moms must have been so tired of it.

Their moms were pretty close, they did nearly everything together. 

Jungkook was younger than the rest. He had been double promoted because apparently, he was a genius. He had a really high IQ and had a lot of achievements that normal kids didn't have. Even if his cousin was a genius and achieved a lot, Taehyung still treated him like his own younger brother.

And they even lived together wow!

And the more surprising thing was their house was right next to y/n's house!

YAY KILL ME! she thought

"Oh wow! You and y/n are neighbors!"

"Even we're neighbors idiot. You live in front of me. And didn't wait for me today in the morning." She looked away and puffed her face.

"I'm sorry about it okay? I thought you already left today!" still y/n didn't look at her. "Okay sheesh. I'll buy you cheerios!"

"yay." 

"That's what all was needed? Cheerios?"

"Yes." she smugly smiled and her friend rolled her eyes. Taehyung smiled lightly at y/n's antics. Cute, he thought.

--

They exchanged numbers and left for their houses. Y/n knocked on the door and no answer. Is my mother sleeping now? Wait why would she sleep? Oh, shoot. She kept knocking continuously. She was scared. What if she went for a walk and some car hit her? And that's why the door wasn't opening? Oh no-

Her father opened the door and y/n was half relieved. "y/n why were you knocking on the door so loudly? You do know me and your mother were gonna be home anyway."

"i thought you and mom got into an accident and that's why you didn't open the door as soon as I knocked."

"silly girl." he shook his head and took y/n's bag. "your mother is sleeping."

"why?"

"oh... cause me and your mother went outside for grocery shopping. You know how much she made on Saturday." 

"Yeah." she nodded, acting as if she understood. But she knew what actually happened. Her parents thought she was still a baby smh. Perks of being the only child I guess.

"Do you want me to make you something? Like pancakes. I can finally make that."

"okie."

"Go freshen up and you'll be the first one eating my pancakes."

When y/n was done freshening up, her father called her. She prayed for her life and went down as if nothing happened. From the stairs themselves, she could smell something really good. She expected something burning but this one... actually smelt better than her mother's pancakes. Was that her dad or someone else?

---

Okay, her father's pancakes were her new favorite. Nothing could beat that.

Her father was so smug about it for the entire time he was there while her mother was done with his smugness. He acted like he got a huge prize. But for him, his daughter saying she loved something made by her was a big achievement. Y/n was sure his colleagues and the rest of their family would never hear the end of this.

While in school; Taehyung, Jungkook, y/n, and her friend became a group slowly. Jungkook and y/n weren't shy anymore and became their crackhead selves. The teachers were done. These four were really good students academic-wise and extracurricular wise too, but they were a little immature.

Not a little immature, but fully immature according to them. 

The teachers called them 'the Four'. They behaved like actual kids but somehow they got away with causing crackhead-ness. At least they weren't causing the teachers and the students too much trouble. Just really, really, really loud talking/screaming and running in the hallways. Otherwise, they were disciplined and well-behaved. 

They were giggling again and breathlessly asked. "Ma'am may we come in!" 

"Yes." Ma'am already had two toddlers at home and now she's gotta take care of 4 more kids. Poor her. 

"Everyone take out the homework that I gave you yesterday. Those who haven't finished please stand near the door and attend the class." 

--

"yo, what are we gonna do today?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know? Should we go into the woods? Taehyung innocently asked while the girls looked at him like crazy.

"Are you stupid?" y/n started to scold him. "There have been many sightings of mountain lions and wolves over there. Some of them have even attacked humans. And it's night! Eight in the evening! are you sure you want to go there?"

"uh..maybe not."

"Let's go to the park?"

"but there are little kids over there and you know how they are. Screaming and whining and crying and screaming again." As if you haven't done it, y/n.

"not at this hour though. It's their sleepy time." Taehyung said with a big smile on his face. Y/n glanced at him and couldn't help but smile a bit too. Cute, she thought.

--

It was 2 am in the morning. It was raining heavily that day. Y/n was sleeping, her hand was hanging from her bed while the blanket had already left the group chat. It was on the ground. She was drooling on her pillow while hugging it tightly.

Someone threw something at the window, like a small stone, but she didn't wake up. Again the same stone, but she didn't wake up. The person throwing the stones got tired and just called her. 

Her ringtone sang out loud.

"Take my pain away

Έλα έλα, έλα έλα"

When the beat dropped, she woke up with a start. She kept her ringtone at the highest and hearing it, she was awake. She searched for her phone everywhere but she couldn't find it. Her phone kept ringing.

"Στην αγκαλιά μου, ζήσε άλλη μια μέρα

Στην αγκαλιά μου, πάμε μαζί πιο πέρα

Στα όνειρά μου, βαλέ φτερά και πέτα

You can be my only one

Na-na-na-na-ni-aman

Oh-ooh, oh-ooh-ooh

Έλα, έλα, έλα

Oh-ooh, oh-ooh-ooh

Έλα, έλα, έλα"

She finally found it somewhere between her notebooks. She opened it and saw the caller as...her best friend? Why was she calling her right now? Nonetheless, she picked it up. "Hello?"

"so you finally woke up miss ma'am? Open your window. I'm below your house. It's raining heavily and I'm dying here. You kept me shivering here."

"WHAT?!"

She opened the window immediately and her friend was standing there in a raincoat. The rain was so heavy she wasn't sure if that raincoat kept her dry today. 

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"SHOULDN'T YOU LET ME INSIDE?"

"....SORRY!"

Her friend climbed the railing of the window on the ground level and y/n lifted her in. "Damn finally."

Y/n turned on the lamp beside her bed and brought out some towels from the closet. "What are you doing here? Don't you know its raining?"

"I know that. sheesh! I came here to... tell something."

"...What is it?"

"i..." she hesitated. "No no no, it's... you might cringe at me."

"You know I don't judge anyway. Tell me."

She took in a deep breath and mumbled something. Then she turned away, hiding in the towels.

"What? I couldn't hear you."

Again she mumbled something to herself. Y/n had to go near her but heard nothing.

"What the heck are you saying? i don't even understand."

"I LIKE JUNGKOOK!" her friend screamed so loud that who knows, y/n's parents were probably awake.

"Shushhhhhh!" She hissed.

"Sorry! im just... scared." she whispered. "he's the first boy I have started liking you know. I don't know what made me like him. He's just so so cute and adorable. And such a sweet personality... oml."

Y/n nodded. Well, her friend was pansexual. Mostly, she leaned toward girls but this was the first time she had a crush on a boy. Y/n didn't know how to comfort her. Maybe she should talk to her about it.

"well since when?"

"Maybe from the first day? He just... I saw him for the first time and I'm sure my heart thumped a bit too hard. Then he accidentally smiled at me a little while later. I was sure I was blushing that time."

Y/n's eyes were gonna pop out of their sockets. "SIX MONTHS?!"

"...yes."

"DAMN GIRL AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT IT, SHEESH!"

"..sorry."

"HOLIDAYS ARE COMING SOON. I HEARD THAT HE AND TAEHYUNG ARE GONNA LEAVE SOMEWHERE FOR THE HOLIDAYS."

"...what? He's gonna leave?"

"only for the holidays. He'll come back after two months."

"WHY!?" she stood up. "That's too long."

"I know. Confess to him tomorrow."

Her friend made a face. "what? no."

"It's a Friday and we have a holiday tomorrow. If he rejects you that means you have time to cry!"

That was the wrong thing to say.

--

Her friend had told y/n to not say anything about it to anyone but her blabbermouth told it to Taehyung. Taehyung was surprised too. Their friend was nice but she could be scary too. So it was surprising for him.

They made a plan. They'll both go into the supermarket or something to buy juice or chocolates and leave them alone. Her friend said she wanted to be alone with him if she had to confess to him.

They were hanging out in the park again. Jungkook was spinning the roundabout for Taehyung and him. But it was too fast for Taehyung.

"jUNGKOOK! STOP THIS! I THINK I'M GONNA THROW UP!"

Jungkook laughed in response and spun it even harder. Taehyung was crying and begging and laughing, asking him to stop. Taehyung knew he wouldn't stop and had to throw himself out of it.

"ow!" He landed on his shoulder and the impact was too hard. Jungkook was still spinning and laughing. Y/n helped Taehyung to stand up and whispered something in his ears.

"Should we start?"

He nodded. "Hey, me and y/n have to buy something."

Her friend raised an eyebrow. "what do you have to buy?"

"stationary."

"candy."

They looked at each other in panic. Shit.

"Whatever he said."

"what she said."

Their friend frowned even more but nodded. "okay bye-bye."

Thye hurried outside the park. A little too hurried. Like they were impatient to go to the supermarket.

She looked at Jungkook spinning on the roundabout still. "Arent, you gonna get down now?"

"NO!"

she shook her head. "Kid you're gonna throw up soon."

"I! DON'T! CARE!"

"You're gonna have a headache."

"What..." 

The roundabout slowed and Jungkook got off. Kid wasn't scared of throwing up but he was scared of a headache. "damn... my head does hurt."

"you realized." she's alone with him. She should confess right now.

"what doesn't kill me makes me stronger in the end." he was gonna go on the roundabout again but she held him by the collar. "why'd you stop me?!"

"don't go..." she mumbled. 

"why?"

She left him. "okay go on. You can throw up later. Or who knows, you'll have blood coming out of your ears soon."

His eyes widened. "That can happen?!"

She shrugged. "That's what people say." she was bluffing actually. Something like that cant happen. She didn't want him to go on the roundabout again. He'll be going round and round, and she won't have a chance to confess to him. 

He started walking and she caught up to him. "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere."

"Okay... mind me tagging around to Nowhere?"

He nodded. She noticed he walked a little too slow for her liking. "Why do you walk so slow?" she irritatedly asked.

"I'm not in a hurry to go somewhere. So I'm enjoying myself at the moment."

"That's something people find annoying," she mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing... You're not talking like before."

"I'm sure I'm talking to you right now."

"Not like that. When Taehyung and y/n are there, you talk freely with them. But you rarely do talk to me. Only when notes or something study-related. Not how you talk to them... you're so nervous around me."

"Oh about that..." She thought she was hallucinating. His cheeks were tinted with light red. He was looking at the ground and bit his lower lip. She noticed he did that when he was nervous about something. Was he nervous? She felt bad.

"I'm sorry I asked that question. Forget it...I'm not meaning it in a guilt-tripping way."

"No no no... it's actually," he licked his lips. "It's because... you're just really cool. I don't know what makes you so cool. Maybe it's because it's you? Your vibe? Your personality? I don't know. But yeah I do get nervous around you.

"Please don't think I hate you. I really like you, I really do. You're my best friend but I just get scared that..."

"I'll kill you?"

"No no no! Not that! GAH!" he yelled and hid his face in his hands. He rubbed his eyes and opened one. "Why is this so hard?"

"What is so hard?"

"...When I said I like you... I mean that way. I like you. A lot. In that way." He held her hands. "At first I thought you had possessed me. But turns out, I like you. You're one of the few people who are close to me and I trust you with my life. Do you feel the same? For me?"

She blinked too many times. And stared into space. "I don't know what else to say... I didn't think I'll come this far."

"You like me too?"

She nodded and he smiled. "What are we now?"

"I guess we're... feelers?"

"We're feelers?"

"Yeah?"

----

It was confirmed that both of them were in a relationship now. But they called each other feelers. y/n and Taehyung knew they were dumbos but turns out they were bigger dumbos with each other.

I guess that's cute.

They were lovey-dovey idiots and it made y/n uncomfortable. Who knew her best friend could be so so so sappy and cheesy too? It was weird to see her like that.

Anyways life was going great. It was not bad but not good either. 

Not until...

"Guess what?" Taehyung said.

"What?" y/f replied.

"I might...."

"Might what?" Y/n didnt look up from his book.

"Might... have..."

"Amnesia? Probably." Y/n sarcastically replied.

"No. I have a... secret admirer." He whispered the last part and covered his mouth with his sleeves. Jungkook and y/f's jaws dropped while y/n stayed emotionless. 

"WHO?!"

"I DONT KNOW!"

"WHEN!?"

"A FEW DAYS AGO I GOT SOME LETTER AND CHOCOLATE WITH MY NAME ON IT AND THEN I DIDNT SEE ANYBODY."

"WHERE?!"

"ON MY SEAT!"

"WAS THERE ANYONE IN THE CLASS?"

"NO!"

Jungkook and his girlfriend kept asking questions back and forth loudly while y/n stayed like that. Emotionless. She didn't turn the page of the book. Who would even dare to do that? At least that person should have showed their face. 

She kept the book down and yelled. "SHUT IT." The trio stopped yelling and paid attention to her.

"You children are yelling so much and this loud. Look around you're in a public place. Everyone is looking at you three yelling. And my head is hurting. I'm going home bye."

When she left the playground, Jungkook whispered. "What was that?"

"Either she got real mad about us yelling or she's pissed about some person confessing to Tae." y/f replied and then regretted saying the last part aloud.

Taehyung turned to her. "What... she likes me?"

"Woops."

--

The gate swung open a little too loud, getting her mother's attention. There comes an angry daughter of hers. She had a literal angry thunder cloud on her head and was storming to the door. Oh lord.

The door swung open and more stomping up the stairs. It was so loud and angry she hoped something doesn't break. Nothing can predict what she does when she's mad. 

Her bedroom door slammed shut and her mother took a deep breath in. Any minute now. 

She heard some knocking on the door, well that's not what she expected. She left the kitchen and opened the door. She saw her friends panting.

"Auntie! How are you?" Jungkook asked.

"Did something happen with y/n? Like a fight?"

"Uh no." Taehyung said. "I dont know if it can be called a misunderstanding."

She had no idea what they were saying but she nodded. "Dont go to her room yet."

"Why?" The other boy asked.

"When y/n gets mad, all hell goes loose." Y/f said. "She's usually a calm person. Why did she get mad again?"

"I have no idea. Teenagers." Her mother rolled her eyes and her friends agreed. "How about you stay for a while?"

"Uh cant. Homework."

"I have to babysit."

"Im just scared of her right now."

....

Ten hours later (probably late at night)

Y/n stayed like that for a long time. All she was doing was staring at the ceiling, she felt angry and dumb too. She was cringing at herself for doing that. Why did she react like that? Like ewwww whyy did she even- UGH!

That stupid knocking on her window with some pebbles thrown at it. She got up and opened the window. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

A pebble hit her face and she closed her eyes. "whoops." the person below said.

"Y/f what do you wa- oh hi Taehyung."

"Hi... sorry for that pebble."

"mmk."

.......

That was awkward. "Can I come upstairs?"

"Sure." why did that sound sarcastic?

He climbed up the window sill and y/n pulled him up. "thanks."

"Okay." why is she so off?

"I came here to apologize."

She looked at him like he grew ten heads. "what? why though?"

"I didn't know you liked me and ..." That was the wrong thing to say, he thought.

"It's not your fault. I'm embarrassed about it anyways."

Now it was his turn to look at her like he grew ten heads. "What? why?"

"I'm stupid for dreaming about things like that when we all know it's never gonna last. Young love always doesn't last long."

"Damn girl, who hurt you?"

"Myself."

"Bruh."

"mmhmm."

She sat down on her bed and tapped beside her. "come here."

He sat down and asked. "Can I tell you something now?"

"Sure."

"i like you too."

"nice." 

"But at the same time, I don't wanna be with you."

"What?" that was unexpected. 

"Just kidding. I do want to be with you but i feel we should stay like this instead. We should work on ourselves. Much better. You're you and I'm me..."

"I don't know what you're saying but I guess we should just be friends. Until we work on ourselves then we do whatever we want."

He smiled. "so friends?"

she returned that smile back."friends."

----------

I KNOW VERY DISAPPOINTING BUT I JUST WANTED TO SHOW NOT EVERYONE ENDS UP TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THEY COULD LIKE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH BUT ITS THEIR CHOICE TO STAY TOGETHER OR NOT SOMETIMES THEY DO OR THEY DO 

OR MAYBE ITS MY AROMANTIC SELF TALKING I JUST GET A CRUSH AND BE LIKE NICE AND MOVE ON IM SORRY THAT YOU EXPECTED THEM TO BE TOGETHER BUT REALLY SORRY

ALSO HAHAHAHAHAHAAH FIRST ANNIVERSARY I STARTED THIS FIC ON 28 JUNE 2021 AND NOW ITS FINALLY DONE 

IM SO HAPPY THAT FINALLY ITS FINISHED 

1 YEAR LONG 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

OKAY BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 70 3
The beginning of someone's end. A sequel to SOLD WIFE /PARK JIMIN\. Please read this one after finishing the first part. You started banging on the...
12.1K 642 31
Ellie Newcombe, the sensible daughter of a humble hotelier, is forced to acknowledge emotions she's kept buried for years when the man who represents...
15.4K 462 24
แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ สแดแดœษดษข, แด›สœแด‡ส แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› สŸษชา“แด‡ สœแด€แด… แด˜สŸแด€ษดษดแด‡แด… า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡แด Y/N - "๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ฎr ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ"...
5.1K 122 23
I'm bored and I like drama Also: depressed jupiter?! (Lol this is cool)