Captivated (BL) || V1: A Chao...

By Author__Z

|| VOLUME 1: A Chaotic Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is... More

Synopsis
Disclaimer!
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Rough Start
Chapter 2: Pretty
Chapter 3: I'm Home
Chapter 4: Mom, Mochi's Causing Trouble
Chapter 5: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 1)
Chapter 6: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 3)
Chapter 8: The Awaited Dinner
Chapter 9: Meeting the Woos
Chapter 10: Helping Hand
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (special)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.1 (Part 1)
Chapter 56.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 57.1 (Part 1)
Celebrating 100K views on WEBNOVEL 🎊
Chapter 57.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Bonus)
Chapter 62 (Bonus 2)
Chapter 63 (Bonus 3)
Chapter 64 (Bonus 4)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80: Strawberries and Pink (Part 1)
Chapter 81: Strawberries and Pink (Part 2)
Chapter 82: Strawberries and Pink (Part 3)
Chapter 83: Promise
Chapter 84: Heart's Demands (Part 1)
Chapter 85: Heart's Demands (Part 2)
Chapter 86: Heart's Demands (Part 3)
Chapter 87: Heart's Demands (Part 4)
Chapter 88: Heart's Demands (Part 5)
Chapter 89: Not in the Car
Chapter 90: Together
Chapter 91: Clueless
Chapter 92: You're the Clueless One Here
Chapter 93: Mood
Chapter 94: Unexpected (Part 1)
Chapter 95: Unexpected (Part 2)
Chapter 96: Little Haru
Chapter 97: It's Him
Chapter 98: Safe in His Embrace
Chapter 99: Trap in His Embrace
Chapter 100: Those Eyes
VOLUME 1 Completion Final Note [Bonus - Q&A with author Z]
Volume 2

Chapter 51

46 7 0
By Author__Z

In the intervening time, continuously vibrating against the thin walls of the emergency staircase were faint muffled murmurs echoing from floor to floor and the sound of numerous footsteps dissenting all at once can be heard approaching in great speed.

"Ha...Ha...Ha..."

Panting and putting her lungs in risky work was Asami, running in a fuss like her life depends on how swift can her leather stilettoes crash above the polished floor per second. Her full spent energy and burned sweat were not thrown into vain as she made efforts to shorten the distance between the stairs and her designated floor possible from her part.

Please...

Her lips and heart quivered nonstop, troubled with immense worry, too much worry that has been contaminating and building up dangerously within her chest, that'll soon overflow in no time. Her anxiety rebelliously grew as the clock continues to tick, second after second, she was getting impatient.

She's afraid that by the time she gets there...It's already too late for her.

Please...

Asami halts in front of the door of her considerable home for years and she never realized how the building's security was this bleak. The only sense of safety she can provide her child in his weak state despite her absence...but then she broke that important impression he has towards her.

Her heels screech and sharply squeak against the cold floor. The sound of it was painful to her ears, but she didn't have the second to mind over the disturbing noise. Her thoughts were plagued with different unwanted scenarios filling inside her head.

He's the only person she has left...Please...

Her knees start to buckle, shaken as the immense fear planted inside her head builds up the undesirable hesitation inside her head and her face has never been paler, "Please..." she prays. Her breath was shivering as her sweaty fingers slowly grasp around the door handle, tightly.

May God forgive her if she'll resent his greatness if the sight from the other side of this door is what He thinks she deserved.

Then so help her...

She tries twisting the handle and somehow her heart skipped a beat to discover it was locked, determined yet worried, but before she could enter the pass above the handle, a hand held her wrist, stopping her from doing so.

A low gasp naturally escaped from her trembling lips and her bottled-up emotions kept at bay broke its temperament.

A bittersweet tear fell from her reddened eyes as she glances over to her side and her tensed body almost slumped down the floor in relief. However, she winces at the bone-cracking pain by her ankle and looks away briefly to wipe the wetness of her eyes away.

She has to be strong...she's a mother of one.

"Ma'am we don't mean to interrupt, but we followed you here willingly out of concern. Perhaps do you need assistance in getting in?" The young attendant said in haste, his eyes were sharp and serious as if telling her he knew and acknowledge her what she was worried about.

Asami immediately nods her head at him. She can't let this opportunity slide.

Upon seeing her short response, the young attendant glances back to his companion and signals him to prepare, and their new recruit anxiously nods his head back at him half-heartedly with an unknown sign of courage overflowing inside his hesitant eyes.

Pressing the passcode of the apartment in as short as three seconds, Asami twists the door open and immediately barges inside her apartment with the staff she permitted towing behind her.

She stood still a few meters from the entrance as well as the two young men behind her and they studied the room, listening and paying close attention for any sign of life.

There was none other than Mochi's faint barks from the second floor.

Jihyuk and her child should be here...W-where are they?

Her heart hammered in apprehension inside her chest after her eyes took a glimpse of her child's bag lying disorderly on the cold floor which she failed to notice a while ago after coming inside in too much panic.

She pauses momentarily noticing the hardly visible footprints on the floor's reflection by the light and her motherly instincts followed the unsightly dirt on the floor that led her eyes shaking to one place. Her child's room...

She didn't have time to take off her heels or drop the things she was carrying despite feeling her shoulders, back, and feet aching from the numbing pain. She instantly ran towards her child's room without second thoughts and opened the door wide, her eyes alarmed, but not as much as she was after the seemingly unpredictable and unsettling sight displayed before her.

One she did not expect...

Two ice-cold slate black eyes frigidly stared and witnessed the death of her soul as her heart completely sank at the horrifying sight of a metallic object, dangerously aiming directly towards her, under the fine and unmoving grasp of a serious varmint whose darkness enveloped around him, lethal shadows under his eyes.

A g-gun...

Even she can feel the people behind her freeze from their place, stunned to death as well...for sure.

"Hiro..." Asami was lost for further words...What is this child doing here...

Her eyes then landed at the unmoving person he's embracing and covering cautiously beside him above the bed.

Jin...Her child.

"Leave."

The man's cold word was directed clearly towards them that caused Asami and her assistances to step back, frightened, but as she looked closer, the man's treacherous glare aimed past her, locked towards the two innocent attendants behind her who only came to help.

She hears their breathing behind her turned vague.

"S-Sir..." The attendants slowly back away, one foot after another to avoid alerting the pissed beast awoken from his slumber.

"I-It's fine, they're the staff."

Asami spoke to Hiro calmly, but in the situation she's in that's hardly believable, even she failed to sound threatened. She made sure to cover that up with a small nervous smile as her fingers clenches tightly against the door handle.

Goodness, who wouldn't with that deathly thing seen on his hand?

For a moment she pictured herself on the verge of fainting, never had she wished to see such violent weapon in his possession with her own eyes.

Her fiancé's words from last night's dinner suddenly pop up inside her head.

"He has always been indifferent since he was young, from his toys to his handpicked hobbies."

In the middle of the conversation that's seemingly unbeneficial to the other party, the tiny person who's covered around the thick comforter hums softly and suddenly pops his head out in the most sleepy-ish way.

The young fellow tries to open his eyes, his lashes fluttering dreamily as he rubs the side of his head and cheeks against Hiro's warm torso. He wakes by the sudden cold he felt, searching for the warmth that was accompanying him a minute ago.

"What time...is it?" The young fellow mutters half-awake.

And after a short breath, the gun in the man's grasp disappeared from their sight and came to assist the little fellow's head against his chest. His swift shift of expression and sudden docile affection had brought everyone else in a state of shock and search everywhere where he could've hid the weapon in a wink.

Jin looked over the door, his brows frowning in worry, "Mom?"

Author's Note:

FOR MORE chapters to read read my story on Webnovel.

I upload new chapters there first, three days in advance before I'll post it here. Hehehe.

I also often upload chapter there daily. (^-^) V

BOOK TITLE:

Captivated (BL)

MY ACCOUNT:

Daniel_BlakeZD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 403 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...
1.1K 116 36
|| VOLUME 2: A New Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is all I shall speak until my very last breat...
38K 11.6K 65
"Love your moans are like music to my ears but I want to hear you scream as I fuck you with my cock"he whispers sadistically in my ear. "Nod if you u...
177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...