From one night to life

Oleh Andyerobertbr

What can happen when one night totally changes the story of two people who are passionate about their work an... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 -Christmas special
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
COMMUNICATE
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 - Special Christmas
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Statement
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 8

378 23 0
Oleh Andyerobertbr

Pruit: What are you doing on my computer?

Andy was startled to realize that she was discovered using her father's computer. She had to come up with an excuse quickly.

Andy: Sorry daddy. I had forgotten to send one of my reports for the week. I know you will be angry, but I sent it through your system.

Pruit: Andy, you know these reports can't be sent late. I hope this doesn't happen again or I will have to punish her like the other team members.

Andy: It won't happen anymore. I'm sorry daddy.

Andy had never forgotten a single report, so she knew her father would forgive her for having no precedent.

She gave her father a kiss and went home.

Upon arrival, she immediately showered and dressed in a floral dress; she put on earrings and necklace; and did light makeup. Then, she opened the food app on her cell phone and chose Risotto with shrimp, as she remembered that it was the dish served at the Closing Ball, the day they had their first kiss. She placed the order at a Montana restaurant and requested delivery to Robert's address at 7pm.Then she chose the same dish for herself at a Seattle restaurant, but asked to have it delivered 15 minutes early.

While she was waiting for the delivery, she prepared the table. When her food arrived, she started a video call with Robert. He was in his bed reading a book, wearing only a pair of shorts, no shirt on. He was aware that Andy wanted to talk to him, but he didn't think it would be by video call.

When he saw her, he felt his heart speed up. She was beautiful and had a sweet smile.

Robert was a little embarrassed that he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Robert: I'm surprised by your call. Sorry, I wasn't waiting for a video call and I didn't dress properly.

Robert was going to walk towards the wardrobe to get a shirt, but Andy was liking what she saw and stopped him.

Andy: You don't have to worry about it, you can keep it that way. I just wanted to hear you and see you a little bit.

Robert was about to answer, but just then, the doorbell rang. It was the dinner Andy had ordered that had arrived.

Robert: One minute, I need to open the door, but please don't hang up. I also want to see you, hear you...

Robert received the order. At first he informed the delivery man that he had probably called at the wrong house. Then the delivery man checked the data.

Delivery person: The address is correct. Order for Robert Sullivan. Is it not you?

Robert: Yes, it's me. Oh... okay. Thanks.

He walked in with the package and turned to his cell phone, where Andy was waiting for him.

Andy: I ​​think my package has arrived, right?

Robert: Were you the one who sent me this dinner?

Andy: Yes. As I was saying, I was missing you and our meals together in New York. So I ordered the same dish for myself. So that we can have dinner together, even though we are far apart.

Robert: I don't even know what to say. Thank you very much. I miss you so much too. Every day, when I eat my meals alone, I remember how good it was to have your company.

Robert was surprised and delighted at the same time by what Andy was providing for that night. The urge to hug and kiss her was growing even stronger.

He prepared the table so they could have dinner together. As they ate, they talked about various subjects. They were so happy they couldn't hide the sparkle in their eyes.

Andy wanted to confess to Robert, but she still hadn't found the courage to say what she felt. She had never been in love before. She'd always been with a few guys, but nothing compared to what she felt for Robert.

Robert was feeling the same way too. He was very passionate about his wife, Claire, and was afraid that by getting involved with another woman, he wouldn't be able to feel for her the same way he felt for Claire. But now he was sure that he was in love with Andy and that he didn't want to lose her. He didn't know how they would resolve the distance issue, but Andy was all he wanted for his life.

So, the first to declare himself was Robert.

Robert: Andy, I don't know how to say what I want to say, but I need to say it.

He took a second to find the right words. He still didn't feel ready to tell her about Claire, but he wanted to open his heart to her.

Robert: Before I met you I was sad, with no motivation to live. I can't explain how or why, but since you arrived, I feel different. You colored my life gray. You changed everything. And I think that every day more, I'm falling in love with you.

Andy was touched by Robert's words. She had tried different ways of saying what she felt, but in all of them she thought that she might not be reciprocated. She had tears in her eyes and a passionate smile that made Robert calm down and realize that she was also in love.

Andy: I ​​was trying to find a way to express myself and say how I feel about you. I miss you every day. I want to see you and hear you all the time. But I was afraid of not being reciprocated. I was afraid that by saying what I'm feeling, our friendship might be shaken. Robert, you changed my life too. I never felt for anyone the way I feel for you. And I don't want to put off telling you this anymore: I'm in love with you.

Robert: All I wanted was to be able to touch you, hug you, kiss you.

Andy: Me too. Even though I was with you for only a week, I felt safe every moment I spent by your side. I can still feel your touch, like in those days, because it never left my mind.

Robert: I don't know how we are going to overcome this distance, but today I know that I want you to be a part of my life. I know I want you.

Andy: We'll find a way to get through this.

It was late and they needed to end the call. That night they both dreamed of each other.

From that day on, they decided that they would eat together whenever possible. For Andy it was a little more complicated, as her meals were usually at the station with co-workers or at home with her father. But she always found a way to go to a coffee shop or restaurant so she could video call Robert without risking anyone finding out.

It had been a little over a month since they had declared themselves to each other. Calls alone were no longer enough for them. The desire to be together grew and they needed to find a solution to bridge this distance.

It was impossible for Robert to be away from Montana. Two of his firefighters had been injured in a recent rescue. The team was understaffed and its daily presence was essential. It would be easier for Andy to have a few days off work. She had several extra days accumulated. Her biggest problem going to Montana was what excuse she would use to get out of town. She kept their relationship a secret from everyone. Robert held a title above hers, and that would certainly be trouble for both of them.

Andy was increasingly saddened by not finding a solution to ease the longing they felt. Her co-workers could see that she was different. Sometimes they noticed that she was scattered during casual conversation. Other times she preferred to stay in her dorm alone than with the group in her spare time. Even Pruit was already watching his daughter spend more hours at home than usual.

Pruit thought it might be fatigue. Since she became a firefighter, Andy had never used her vacation days. So he thought it prudent for her to take a few days off, as he feared her being like this might compromise her ability to carry out her work safely.

When she was in her office, helping him with his reports, Pruit asked:

Pruit: Andy, I'm worried about you. You are tired and scattered.

Andy: I'm sorry papi. I'll try to stay more focused.

Pruit: You're in need of a few days of rest. You can still get hurt at work if you keep this up. I'll give you 3 days off next weekend. Try to think of something that might distract you. Maybe go to a dance class you've always liked?

Andy already knew what she would do with her days off, but she pretended to think about it. At that moment, Vic knocked on the door. She was just going to leave her report with the captain when she was invited to join in the conversation.

Pruit: Hugles, I'm offering Andy a few days off so she can rest. Do you have any idea of ​​a place for her to take advantage of these days to have some fun?

Vic: Sir, I went to a spa on my last vacation and I think it would be great for Andy too. It's not here in town, but it's not far.

Andy loved the idea. Not that she was going there, obviously she was going to Montana to meet Robert, but this was the perfect idea for her to leave the house with a suitcase and still have an argument for not sleeping at home.

Andy: Give me the information. That's exactly what I'm needing.

Andy wrote down the data Vic gave her, but of course, she never even called the spa.

As soon as she could be alone, she texted Robert.

Andy:

"Hi Robert, how are you? I have good news. My father offered me 3 free days to rest. I would like to go to Montana next Friday."

Robert:

"Hey Andy! I am fine. Or rather, with this news I'm great. I am already looking forward to your arrival."

Andy then bought her tickets and looked forward to Friday.

Early on Friday morning, Andy's last shift before her trip ended. She quickly returned to her house, showered, and prepared to travel to Montana. Robert would pick her up at the airport, so she carefully chose the outfit she would wear. She wanted the few days they were together to be perfect.

As she waited for her flight, Andy wondered what the next few days would be like. She and Robert only had one week together, and pretty much the entire time they were involved professionally. She remembered the drive to Central Park and the night of the Closing Ball. They were the only moments when they could be a little more comfortable, without the presence of other firefighters nearby.

But this time it would be different. They would be themselves. They could roam freely around the city, as there would be no risk of being seen by their bosses.

This time, too, they would not be afraid to resist their feelings. Both had already declared. Both knew how the other felt.

Andy's thoughts were interrupted when her cell phone rang. It was Jack. He still had hope of winning her back.

Andy: Hi Jack. Is everything OK?

Jack: I just got to the station and Maya told me you took the weekend off. Why didn't you tell me anything?

Andy: Jack, we don't have anything. The only people I needed talk about this, are just my captain and my father. And guess what? They are the same person.

Jack: But I thought if I went to find you, maybe we could try again. I forget the wedding story. Let's just go back to what we were before I asked you to marry me.

Andy: Jack, I'm determined. I wish we had worked out, but it didn't. Let's get on with our lives. You will always be a great friend to me, but nothing more.

Jack: At least tell me where you're going.

Andy: I'm going to a spa. I'll be without a phone for the next few days.

While Andy was saying, her flight was announced over the microphone. Jack heard the sound and identified that she was at an airport.

Jack: Do you need to fly to a SPA? Are there none near here?

How long will Andy be able to keep his secret? Is Jack believing her? Next week we will have another new chapter. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

777 32 1
This is my FORTH story in my collection of #SURRERA Stories, I will be writing a series of Andy Herrera and Robert Sullivan/Station 19 stories. PLEA...
927 28 1
This is the SIXTH story in my collection of #SURRERA Stories. PLEASE NOTE: All of my stories are apart of COLLECTION OF STORY EPISODES as I call them...
34.7K 1.3K 42
My collection of Surrera one-shot. For any idea I am always available, feel free to send me a message ;) Enjoy the reading ⚠️There are adult content...
44.2K 1.9K 55
{Trigger warning: This story deals with a lot of serious topics and situations. Heavy detail is included. Ranges from sexual assault, domestic violen...