𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️

5.7K 313 78
By Cool_Asterisk

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers. Ishanazeem and Kaursuhani5555 💕 💕

Thank You So Much for your precious comments or votes.

Adhyaa's POV

I reached Maan's office. How could Neeraj say something like that? He wasn't kidnapped by anyone, that's why. How can he? He didn't know the pain of losing his family.

I.... I don't want to go there. It's.... It's still painful. It.. I can't even think about it. I will do anything to be with them. After 19 years, I met them. I won't.... I'll die without them.

I didn't know that I was crying until Maan wiped my tears. He was sitting in front of me on his knees. And I was sitting on the couch. I sniffed.

We looked into each other's eyes, God knows till how many minutes. His eyes looked like he was angry. His jaw was clenched. He asked me in a low and calm voice, "Who?"

I was confused about what he was talking about, "Huh?".

"You were crying because of whom?" He asked again and never left eye contact.

I replied to him, "It's not like you were thinking. It's just that for some people it's easy to joke about kidnapping."

He called my name with so much love and care, "Adhyaa....." and embraced me in his arms. It felt like heaven. I just wanted to stay like this forever.

After some time, he pulled himself back and wiped my tears and said, "It's okay, don't think about them. Look here and smile. I like your smile, not your crying face."

I chuckled and asked him, "Happy"

"Super Happy", he replied enthusiastically. He then further added, "Captain, go and wash your face, if Adi saw you like this then he will bury me 6 feet down the earth with his eyes."

I laughed out loud hearing his comment, it's true, Bhai is very possessive to me, I said, "Okay, I am going." And went from there to his bathroom which was attached to his room. He had a room attached to his cabin. He told me that sometimes due to a lot of work, he sleeps here.

I returned after making myself presentable. When I entered the office, he asked, "So, Can we leave?"

I confusingly asked him in return, "We?"

He replied emphasizing the 'p', "Yupp, we, I'll drop you."

Before I denied, he replied while encircling my waist, "No ifs and buts, you are coming with me and that's final and even we will be going like this, let them know who you are so that they stay away from you."

I replied while stretching his cheeks from both sides, "Aww ...... My Maan. You look cute when you are like this. And then they say why I told them that you are not like they portrait."

He instantly asked looking at my eyes intently, "Repeat what you said"

I repeat the last sentence which I told him, "What....... they say why I told them that you are not like they potrait."

"No ... Before that." He asked again.

I pushed my eyebrows together and said, "You look cute"

"Before that" he asked again. Why didn't he tell me directly what he wanted to listen to? But no, he wanted to talk like this.

"Befo.... " I trailed off when I recalled what I told him. I called him 'My Maan'. Okay I loved it but, why am I feeling that my cheeks are heated up?

"I love when you blush and even more when it's because of me." I heard him saying, Am I blushing? Oh God what's happening?

"I am not blushing, it's just hot here, that's it. Nothing more." I replied quickly not wanting to admit it. It's the first time I am feeling shy, Oh God.

"I know..... I know...." He replied, controlling his laugh.

"Don't laugh..." I replied to him and puffed my cheeks. How can he tease me? I am not going to talk to him.

"Okay.....shall we?" He composed and said smiling. I nodded and left with him. On the way between his office to the lift he rested his one hand on my waist. He is the only person whose touch I wanted. I like when he places his arm around my shoulder.

When we left the lift, no one was there other than guards, so his mission to show everyone that I am his friend or.... went in vain. When I saw only the guard there, I tried to surpass my laugh. But after a while he too started laughing.

We were in the car when, while playing the songs on the radio, Chidiya song was sung by Vilen. Before he changed the song I said, "Don't change the song. You know I was cursing you when you changed the song when we were heading towards our village."

"You should have told me I won't change the song." He said to me while placing his left hand on mine. I looked at our hands, I felt safe with him no matter where we were.

"I know but that time...... forget it. It has really beautiful lyrics." I replied but soon changed the topic. At that time, I was fighting my own battle inside me.

"Yeah, it does have" he replied and soon we reached my home and he left saying he had some work to do.

Author's POV

"How was your day, Gudiya?" Yamini asked her when she saw her coming inside the house with a big smile on her face.

"Much better than I thought. Ma you know, Maan had threatened his staff. Everyone was saying a lot about him. But I don't think he is like that. They ........." and then she ranted off all about her sayings. Sure she skipped the part of Neeraj.

After telling her her rant, she said, "Ma, I'll come back after changing the dress."

"Okay", Yamini replied. Aditya was standing near them but Adhyaa couldn't see him. He came to Yamini and while resting his hand around her shoulder said, "It looks like we are living again."

Yamini nodded looking at her going to the room and replied, "I always thought, if she were with us, she would talk about the school nonstop after coming from school."

Aditya interrupted her and said, "And now our that dream is coming true."

Yamin nodded and soon her eyes filled with tears and some of the tears made their ways to her cheeks. Seeing her weeping, Aditya said dramatically, "Pushpa, I hate tears."

"Shh... Adhyaa will come." She replied, hitting at his arm lightly. And he replied playfully, "So what, she missed many things, so let her see how her parents are in love with each other even after 29 years of marriage."

Adhyaa came changing her clothes and saw her parents being romantic as always. They are like this and Adwet was also totally like his father in romancing with his partner.

"Ladooo...." Yamini warned her but nothing worked, all of them burst in the fits of laughter. After that Adhyaa informed them about the plan. Adhyaa also told Pragya and Abhigyaan to come and ordered Riddhi to come with her.

Adwet came after changing his clothes and asked her, "Chale....... [Shall we.....]"

Adhyaa bade her bye to Yamini and Aditya and went with Ridhhi and Adwet.

"Bye......have fun." Her parents told her.

When they reached the beach, others were already there. They waved at her and then Adwet, Adhyaa, Riddhi, Abhigyaan and Pragya came to them. Adhyaa looked around and exclaimed, "I am coming for the first time on a beach."

Rudransh was the first one to comment on her excitement, "Then, don't worry coz you are going to come here a lot."

They talked a lot, ate Bada Pav and played a lot. Divyansh was distressed. He, all the time, was looking at the phone. Adhyaa saw that, she went behind him and also she saw that a girl named Rekha was calling him and he was continuously disconnecting the call.

"Who is she?" Adhyaa asked him and now everyone's attention was on them. "No one", he replied without looking at her.

Adhyaa came in front of him and again asked, "Tell me, who is she?". But he was reluctant to reply. Now, everyone asked him to tell them who she was. Then he replied that she was blackmailing him with some photos and because of her Sanaya too broke up with him. It had been happening since last month.

Adhyaa thought about something, Abhigyaan looked at her and said, "Prix!!". He then smirked seeing her smiling too much.

Adwet saw this and asked, "Princess, what are you thinking?"

Ignoring him, Adhyaa asked Divyansh, "Devi bro, Do you trust me?"

Divyansh nodded and asked, "Yes, but what are you thinking?"

Adhyaa raised her right hand like she was blessing someone in Indian Style and exclaimed dramatically, "Fikar not, When Baba Priyesh is here. [Tension not]" She ordered, "Bhai, Maan, make sure no one speaks in between. Devi bro, give me your phone."

First Divyansh thought, then gave in. He gave his phone to her. Just in time, Rekha again called him. She let it ring and dialled the same number in her phone. After the phone died. She called her from her private number.

She talked to her and irritated her to the core, calling her various names, even changing her gender while talking, the phone stayed more than half an hour and to the end she confessed her deeds.

She called her Megha, Meena, Durgesh, Mahesh, Rashmi, etc. She confessed that she did everything and photoshopped the images.

By the end of the conversation, all of them were laughing their heads off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Gudiya' and 'Ladoo' are endearment for daughters in Indian households.

The concept of Adhyaa irritating the blackmailer, Rekha on call, is derived from this video. I was thinking of the scene where Adhyaa helped Divyansh from his problem and this video made me create this scene. Hope you like it.

HELLO, MY LOVELY READERS ❤️❤️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

How the chapter? (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Rate it

✰✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰

Stay tuned to know further.

Thank You So Much for your love and precious time that you are giving to my story.

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Will meet you in the next episode.

Till then,
Take care, be safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total words - 1744
Date- 27/03/2022
Edited- 16/07/2022

Your Author
Scintillio16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.3K 20
Three years Ago, Randhawa's lost everything. The day was still very much alive in their memories. The only thing left with them was ashes of their dr...
2M 59.1K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
1.1M 93.2K 43
• INDIAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE • ˜"*°•.˜"*° •°*"˜.•°*"˜ "You're my peace within all the Chaos of my life" ...
5.4K 180 29
He is fire, She is ice. He is rude, She is sassy. He loves his family, but so does she. He has got looks, She is the definition of beauty. He...