๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By -saintsiren

โ๐…๐š๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐.โž (๐’๐„๐€๐’๏ฟฝ... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
DISCLAIMER
SEASON 1 โ”โ” LIMBO
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

5

3.3K 183 137
By -saintsiren

WARNINGS: VIOLENCE, BLOOD AND TRAUMA

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

VIDEO STORE:

"HOOSIERS is not only the best basketball movie ever made, it's the best sports movie-" Jackson ranted as he, Lydia and Aaliyah pulled up to the video store, they wanted to find a movie that wasn't on Netflix because they had basically watched them all.

"No." Lydia cut him off, not wanting to hear him discuss his favourite movie again.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper-"

"She said no, J," Aaliyah interrupted him, she was sitting in the back seat, watching them fight like two parents going through a divorce.

"Lydia, I swear to God you'll like it." he knew that the demigod would watch anything he put on, so he had to convince his girlfriend.

"No," Lydia repeated, she already watched videos of his lacrosse practice on a loop last week and she didn't want to watch anything to do with sports.

The Jones girl laughed at some meme that Stiles sent her, she knew that he was spending time with his father, so they couldn't hang out tonight, instead, she thought it was a good time to hang out with her closest friends.

"If I picked the movie, would that make you guys feel better?" Aaliyah leaned forward, putting her phone back in her pocket, and resting her head on head on his seat.

"No." the strawberry blonde said instantly, and her boyfriend nodded in agreement.

"I'm not watching anything with vampires," Jackson scoffed, sparing a glance at the demigod, almost feeling guilty for the frown that appeared on her face, "save it for Danny."

"Fine." Aaliyah pouted and slumped back in her chair.

"I am not watching The Notebook again," Jackson refused to watch the movie again, but when he stared at his girlfriend, he knew he lost the argument, so he sighed in defeat and got out of the car.

"Should I go help him?" Aaliyah asked her best friend, knowing he would purposefully pick the wrong movie.

"Yes please." Lydia nodded, not looking up from her phone, she yelled when she heard the car door open again, "love you."

"Love you," the jones girl skipped inside and lazily pushed the door open. Once she stepped over the threshold, she immediately felt a shift in the atmosphere.

A chill ran down her spine as she entered the store, she peered around the store, her eyes narrowed onto Jackson who looked at her with a confused expression.

"You here to check if I pick the right movie?" He rolled his eyes, now I can't pick my movie.

"No I'm here because I love video stores," he scoffed at her sarcasm, "yes I'm here for you to pick out the right movie."

"I'll get the right one," he whined, as she came closer.

She tensed as the lights flickered, was that me? She wondered knowing that she was in control of her powers, well at least for now.

She gave him a pointed look, "No, you won't," he sighed knowing she was right.

They both started to walk down the isles before they stopped, eyes widening when they saw something, or someone odd in the distance, "You see that too right?"

She nodded slowly, taking a step back as her eyes stayed on pair of feet laying sticking out one of the isles, not moving at all.

"Nope, we're leaving." she turned to run, but Jackson grabbed onto her hand.

"He's probably just sleeping."

"Why would you go and see it?" she ran her hands over her face as he started walking toward the body, "Jackson this is how you die in horror movies," she whispered yelled, not wanting to attract more attention to her.

"Shut up." he hushed her as he continued to walk, feeling slightly unnerved.

"My black ass better not die because of you." she stayed where she was, the hairs on the back of her neck stood to attention.

Suddenly Jackson spun around and ran up to her, "you were right, he's not sleeping," he grabbed her hand, he saw that the worker was laying on the ground dead, no life in their eyes, staring up at the dull ceiling.

The two went to leave, but one of the wires snapped, immediately cutting off the lights, they heard the electricity crack as they were surrounded by darkness.

Aaliyah went to subtly turn the lights on using her powers, but the sound of the shelf shaking caused her to freeze, something was between them and the door.

More shelves began to rattle.

Jackson noticed that she was breathing heavily so he pulled her behind the nearest shelf, squeezing her hand, holding she would find comfort in his grasp.

The alpha is here.

Yay.

Jackson attempted to look around the corner, knowing he was tall enough to see above the shelves when he flinched back when made contact with a pair of blood-red eyes which were shrouded in the darkness.

That's when the shelves rocked forward, causing a butterfly effect, as they all began to fall forward, movies began dispersing everywhere.

The two teens attempt to dart out of the way, but a shelf reached out and touched Jackson, pinning him to the floor, he groaned out in pain. He lost contact with his friend as a shelf pulled her backwards, her head skimmed against a wall as she fell to the floor, wincing at the impact.

They both went to move, but they froze when they heard the sound of something breathing above them, breaking the eerie silence that spread previously throughout the room.

Jackson tensed up as he felt sharp claws reach over the back of his neck, skimming over the nail shaped wounds that Derek pierced through his skin.

The alpha growled menacingly, then it tauntingly moved to stand near the demigod, she attempted to shift but her head pounded in pain, her supernatural healing hadn't kicked in yet, it was almost like the beast knew that.

She held her breath, as It inhaled her scent, its red eyes flashed and suddenly recoiled, immediately turning to run off, straight through the window of the store.

The glass shattered and the next sound that was heard was a piercing scream, coming from someone outside.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

PARKING LOT:

Aaliyah was sitting in an ambulance next to Lydia, the two were holding hands as the paramedics checked over them.

The demigod felt her best friend shake in fear, which only contrasted with her blank expression.

They had both been asked many times about what happened but they didn't know what to say, Lydia acted as if she was okay, ignoring the events, scared if she vocalised it, it would be true.

Whereas Aaliyah, felt like she could've done more or even acted quicker and then they wouldn't have been in this situation.

She knew that her siblings would've never been in this situation, which is why she concluded that her father gave them more attention.

Because they weren't weak in his eyes.

Luckily her 'head injury' healed before the police and ambulances came, however, her head still pounded, reminding her of the events of tonight.

She was suddenly brought out her thoughts when she heard Jackson shouting at someone.

"Lyds I'm gonna go check and see what's wrong with him, okay?" She slowly stood up.

The Martin girl blinked slowly, "yeah that's fine," she nodded as if she were in a daze.

From the other side of the parking lot, Jackson continued to yell, "I don't need to go to the hospital. I'm fine. " his voice attracted the attention of the Sheriff, "Why the hell can't I just go home?" Jackson yelled.

Although he wouldn't want to admit it, he was scared, his back ached and his neck felt as if it was on fire, due to alphas claws which danced over his puncture wounds.

He felt helpless and even more weak for not being able to help one of his closest friends.

The Sheriff approached the yelling teen, "I'm sorry, but the EMTs tell me you hit your head pretty hard and they need to make sure you don't have a concussion." His words didn't help the matter.

"What part of I'm fine are you failing to grasp here? I want to go home."

"I understand-"

"No, you don't understand. Which kind of blows my mind since it should be a pretty basic concept for a minimum wage rent-a-cop like you."

Suddenly Aaliyah appeared next to the two, "Jackson," he tensed, she rarely used his actual name, he bowed his head, "he's doing his job, stop acting like an ass, I know you're scared and this isn't helping anyone, especially you," he went to speak but she continued, "when you get home call me okay?"

"Okay." He muttered, shooting a glare at the Sheriff as he raised to his feet.

"Now go and check on Lyds, she's shaking and barely talking which is weird even for her." Jackson reluctantly complied, his eyes quickly checked over Aaliyah's appearance, confused when he thought he saw blood oozing out of her head, now nothing was there.

He shook away his thoughts and walked over to his girlfriend.

"Hi, sheriff." Aaliyah greeted the man with a smile, she had always liked him, since he constantly checked on her even though she thought it was unnecessary.

"Hi Aaliyah, thanks for that," he gestured to the sulking teen who walked away, "are you okay? I know you've been asked that a million times tonight."

Noah Stilinski had a soft spot for the Jones girl, especially since she was one of the few people who never teased or bullied his son.

The very son who could not stop talking about her to him, he hoped one day they would get together.

The Sheriff made sure that she was okay because he knew she lived alone and not with her guardian.

He worried for her, especially since she seemed like she had no one to care for her, he had rarely seen her father or any other family members.

"I'll be fine." She waved him off, forcing a smile, hoping he would drop the situation.

She just wanted her bed.

"But are you-

"Hey, is that a dead body?" She heard Stiles yell, causing the random civilians to press up against the tape that was holding them back, his father shot him a disapproving look, making him raise his hands in defence.

She noticed him motioning her to come over, she reluctantly strolled over, waving goodbye to the Sheriff, who looked at the teens in curiosity.

As soon as the demigod reached Stiles he blurted out several questions, "AJ! Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Did you zap him? Are you hurt? Did he-" he was about to ask more questions but Aaliyah's blank expression caused him to stop.

"I'm fine, Stiles. No injuries or anything." she recited like it was part of her routine.

Yes, she was lying, but he didn't need to know that.

"Did he do anything to you?" Worry covered his face.

"Not really, but the bitch sniffed me." She assumed it was because the alpha was trying to decipher if she was human or not.

"Sniffed you?"

"Yeah sniffed me," she repeated, Stiles scrunched up his face, "probably trying to figure out what I was." she shrugged tiredly.

"Weird," he muttered, his eyes widened when he noticed the dried blood near her hairline, he went to ask more questions, but she had already begun to shuffle away.

"I know but I'm going to go home." she saw Jackson start up his car, she need to get him before he left.

Stiles reached out and softly grabbed her arm, the two felt a spark erupt through their bodies "Are you sure you're alright?" He offered her a smile.

"Yeah." She lied, walking off, leaving him there, standing as a sullen expression appeared on his face.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

JONES RESIDENCE:

"Sorry, little star I can't come to your parent-teacher conference," Zeus sighed knowing he was disappointing his youngest child.

The demigod was frustrated, as she held the phone to her ear, "Dad, I told you about this ages ago." she whispered.

She thought back to the last time he was there, Coach seemed to have a crush on her father as did a lot of the parents, they almost stopped paying attention to their child whilst they were there.

"I know but I'm really busy."

She tried to ignore the pang in her chest, all she wanted was her father to see how well she was getting at school, "But you prom-"

"Sorry little star I have to go, Thena needs my help with a task, " Aaliyah's eyes darkened when she heard her older sister's laughter in the background, " I love you."

"Love you-" before she could finish he hastily hung up the phone.

She took a couple of deep breaths, trying to prevent the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes.

She gently placed her phone on her sofa, knowing that she would've thrown it across the room if she didn't.

She turned slowly to Stiles, with a forced smile, who was sitting next to her. She saw the pitiful look on his face, making her wish that he didn't listen to the phone call.

He had wanted to see if she was okay after the events of last night, especially since she didn't show up to school today.

"Well that's the 4th parent-teacher conference he's missed." she avoided eye contact with him, not wanting him to see the tears she so desperately wanted to be rid of.

"Has he never been to one?" he asked nervously, worried that she would be offended by the question.

He had never seen her father or any of her siblings, but he heard whispers around the school that the man was ungodly attractive.

"When I was younger," she nodded stiffly, as she played with the sleeves of her Cousin's hoodie, the same one Stiles recently returned, "I guess he had more of a reason to attend then than he does now."

She didn't even get to tell her dad about the Alpha that was terrorizing the town, but deep down she preferred to keep that information to herself, scared to know of his reaction or lack of one.

"Why?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, trying to act unbothered but he could see through her facade, "because I'm getting older."

"Oh, I'm sorry." he scratched the back of his head, not knowing what to say. Suddenly he felt even more grateful that his dad was present in his life.

"It's fine, I'm used to it." she brought her knees up to her chest, he watched her every action, "so I'm guessing you wanna know what happened last night," she turned her body to face him, "sorry I didn't tell you, I was tired and wanted to be left alone."

He gave her a crooked smile, "It's okay."

"I checked on Lydia earlier today, she was completely drugged out." A chuckle escaped her lips, warming his heart.

"Yeah I saw her and she thought I was Jackson." He scoffed at the thought of ever being compared to someone who he deemed as a 'pompous ass'.

"Well you've done more than him, he barely checked on me." She started to play with her curls, letting her fingers run through them.

Suddenly his eyes narrowed onto hers, "Aren't you like best friends?"

"Close friends." she clarified, but the empty feeling didn't leave her.

She expected more from Jackson.

But she started thinking if she stopped having expectations for people, maybe she would stop getting disappointed.

He shuffled closer, "How? You two are nothing alike."

She ran her hands over her face, before locking eyes with him again, "You really wanna talk about Jackson?"

"No, I want to talk about you." He admitted with a bashful smile, "are you okay?"

Are you okay?

Are you okay?

Are you okay?

That question usually never seemed to hold interest or tenderness whenever someone else asked her, but why did it sound genuine coming from Stiles?

He had asked her the same thing the night before and she lied without even blinking.

Should she keep up her lie, or finally let him in.

"No," she answered honestly.

"Do you feel safe?"

"Not really." they both moved slightly closer, their shoulders grazed one another.

Living alone made her feel even more vulnerable.

"Do I make you feel safe?" He asked lowly, they both maintained eye contact.

She nodded slowly, "Yeah."

He was taken back by her answer, it didn't make sense to him, "How? I'm just a human."

I'm nothing special, he thought.

She frowned at his self-deprecating tone, "You're more than that," her eyes darted over his features, before they settled on his, "don't put down yourself," she liked his hazel eyes, which were only a few shades lighter than her own, "you're more helpful than you know."

He swallowed harshly, "Really?" she nodded, "I don't feel like it."

He often saw himself as the Robin to Scott's Batman, and nothing more.

He believed that's how everyone saw them.

So how could Aaliyah see him differently?

She exhaled slowly, "Me either but you always encourage me, so I should do the same." she felt lucky that she had brown skin, or her blush would be prominent.

"You don't have to." he watched as she gently grabbed his hand, tracing the veins with her finger.

His heart hammered against his chest, as did hers but she had no clue why.

He suddenly felt bold, so he interlinked his fingers with hers, Her hand moulded perfectly with his. small bursts of energy formed around their hands.

Sending a small sensation through his body.

He was used to feeling, and so was she.

They felt at home.

"I want to."

"Same." he used his thumb to trace over her soft skin, their eyes never left one another.

So that's how they stayed, basking in the others' presence, embracing the little shocks and sparks they felt.

Until he reluctantly left to go home, he immediately missed her company.

And she immediately craved his touch.

She was brought out of her thoughts when her phone vibrated.

littlered❤️
what the hell is a stiles?

AJ⚡️
Go to sleep

littlered❤️
Okay night night
Seen

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

VET SHOP:

Aaliyah couldn't get Stiles off her mind.

She still didn't know why.

Did she like him? Or did she just like his company.

He was very patient and caring, but why? Was he using her or was he truly being genuine?

She wanted to talk to someone about this, but she didn't want to waste their time.

She knew that Jackson was off the table, Danny too because they were not a fan of anyone who was not in their social circle.

Lydia was practically in a drug-induced coma, so she wouldn't be able to comprehend a word of what was being said.

She shook away her thoughts and continued to help her uncle with his inventory.

The two were in the back of his shop, making a note of the items in the shop.

Her eyes trailed over the different powders and chemicals that were kept in containers.

Ketemine, amoxicillin, metacan, morphine and methocabinal.

She had studied many different drugs when she used to work in the store, memorising which were stimulants and depressants.

Even the specific drugs and poisons that were used on the supernaturals.

Aconite and wolfsbane were the same plants.

Aaliyah knew what her weaknesses were, she obviously stayed away from them. She also knew that she could still be easily killed by mundane weapons, such as guns, swords or daggers.

However she knew that a brush with death would turn her into a Goddess, but her father never told her how close she had to be to die, for her to change and transform into a Goddess.

Whether her blood had to be drained or her head had to be chopped off.

Many celestial beings that still had their mortality, were easily affected.

Stygian iron or iron bullets could lead to fatalities amongst demigods.

She would be so fucked if the Argents were in possession of those bullets, as far as she knew, they were blissfully unaware of her supernatural status, believing she was nothing but a human.

She liked Allison, but she was still slightly wary of the girl.

"How are your little one?" Deaton had been staring at her for a while, noticing how she had barely moved in the past 5 minutes, "you've never been this quiet in your life." he joked.

He knew something had to have been wrong because she had never willingly offered to help him with anything, complaining that working was a form of torture.

She shrugged and continued going through inventory, attempting to keep her mind off the events of the last 24 hours, "I'm okay I guess, just tired."

He decided not to press on the matter, knowing that if she felt comfortable she would've told him.

He constantly let her know that he would always be there for her, even if he was busy.

So he change the topic, "Did you lose your knives again?" he had noticed that she had not been usually playing with the small knives she usually carried around.

She suppressed a smile, "No and last time I didn't lose them," she put down her clipboard, "Percy took them and acted like he didn't." she pointed out.

The Jackson Demigod was notorious for his pranks whenever he was bored along with his twin cousins.

Many people thought they were doing it for a laugh, but Aaliyah knew they were trying to get attention from their fathers.

He playfully rolled his eyes and began tidying up the store, "Sure."

"He did." she threw her hands if in distress, making him laugh.

He cleared his throat, "So.." she narrowed her eyes at him, "you and stiles?" a sly smirk appeared on his face.

"Nothing is going on between Stiles and I." she avoided his gaze, knowing how easily he could read her.

She had already told Danny the same thing when he had mentioned on the phone that Stiles kept asking about her during homeroom.

"That's not what Scott says." he said in a 'matter of fact' tone.

The Mccall boy accidentally mentioned that his best friend had spent a lot of time with Aaliyah, shocking Deaton.

The 39-year-old, was shocked to hear the news, knowing how private his niece was.

Aaliyah sighed, "Scott needs to mind his business."

"Well, that's Lydia had been saying the same thing." The martin girl always gave Deaton a weekly summary of what's been going on in their lives.

"Lydia has been drugged up for the past 24 hours, so don't take what she says seriously." she leaned against the metal table.

"It's okay to have a crush on someone." he chuckled at her frustrated face.

Aaliyah placed her face in her hands, "I only allow myself to crush on fictional characters."

That was the only way she wouldn't get hurt.

Deaton let out an exaggerated gasp, "So you do have a crush on him."

She slowly retracted her hands from her face and gave him a pointed look, "Nope, I never said that."

"But you implied it." he nodded to himself and continued cleaning, "don't worry your secret is safe with me." he pretended to zip up his lips and throw away the key.

He was glad she had a crush, he hoped it would take her mind off her chaotic life.

"There is no secret." she tossed her head back in annoyance.

"Sure," he nodded mockingly, she suppress the urge to flip him off out of respect. Once he cleaned the store he shot her a questioning look, "what are you doing here? I thought you had your parent-teacher conference."

She tensed at his words, "Dad couldn't come." she shifted uncomfortably and stood up, "but it's okay-"

"I'll take you," he said, giving him a wide smile.

"What?" she laughed in disbelief.

"It's only 5 o'clock," he checked his watch, before looking back at her, "we still have time don't we?"

He couldn't wait to hear what her teachers thought of her.

She cleared her throat as she bowed her head, "Are you sure? I don't want to waste your time," she knew that was why her father couldn't attend, well that was what she told herself, knowing that he was actually occupied with her oldest sister, "you're probably really busy." she tilted her head to the side.

He waved her off and grabbed his jacket and keys, "I'm not, but even if I was I'll still come."

Her eyes widened as her face lit up, "Really?"

"Yes." they both walked towards the exit of the store, he quickly locked up, then he threw his arm around her and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"Okay."

"On the way, you could tell me more about Stiles." he teased making her groan.

"Oh my god."

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

a/n:

I thought I should have another Jackson and Aaliyah seen since the two are very close. What do you think of their relationship?

also, that scene with Aaliyah and stiles made me run out of breath, like bridgerton season 2.

she's starting to open up to him even more, telling him things that she had only told Lydia. both stiles and Aaliyah have similar insecurities, they put themselves down a lot and neither realise they are doing it which is very sad.

why do you think the alpha sniffed her?

what do you think of Aaliyah and Deaton?

Do you think Zeus is a good dad?

also, one more chapter before I go back to publishing for my Draco book. But Dw I won't be gone for long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 450 19
โ€ใ€‚โ€ข *โ‚Šยฐใ€‚ โ€ยฐใ€‚๊œฐแด‡สŸแดแด€สŸแด‡!แดแด„ x ??? โ€ใ€‚โ€ข *โ‚Šยฐใ€‚ โ€ยฐใ€‚ /// ๊œฑแดแด„ษชแด€สŸ แดแด‡แด…ษชแด€ & ส€แด‡แด€สŸ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ ๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด›ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด สŸษชแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡.
33.3K 926 29
โ™ก๏ธŽเผ„โ€ "๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐ฅ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐—ผ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐ค ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ." ๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ท๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ...