Germany to another world

By davewho2020

1971 and the vietnam war wages on. Germany and America join forces to fight and stop the spread of communism... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Berlin under attack!
Chapter 2 battle of bage hill
Chapter 3 The expedition
Germany to another world chapter 4
Chapter 5 The defence of Italica
Chapter 6 Base tour
Chapter 7 Berlin part 1
Chapter 8 Berlin part 2
Chapter 9 Meeting the King
chapter 10 The queen and the demostration
Chapter 11 The world fair
chapter 12 The king is dead!
Chapter 13 A son take over
Chapter 14 Rasing a new army
chapter 16 saved and new battle begins
Chapter 17 Sturmtruppen
chapter 18 Victory and peace

Chapter 15 Centaur

31 1 0
By davewho2020

Muller got out of his crashed aircraft. The small centaur walked closer to the down muller who was still a little dazed. Muller soon got himself together and looked at the small centaur that was looking at him with curiosity.

Centaur kid: Umm who are? And what is that thing?

Muller for a moment didn't say anything. Then he looked at the small girl. She seemed to be a centaur.

Muller: I am Muller and with the German luftwaffe. That thing I crashed in. It's a jet plane.

Centaur kid: A jet plane?

Muller: Yeah can you tell me where I am?

Centaur kid: Your crashed land outside of our town.

Muller: I see. Then can you take me to your town until I get help.

Centaur kid: Ok come with me then!

As they walked towards the town. Muller began to talk to the kid and see what its like around here.

Muller: Hey kid, I never got your name? You have one?

The small centaur looked up at Muller.

Irora: My name is Irora! My mom and I lived alone in town.

Muller: I see. What about your dad? Is he busy?

Then Irora went from smiling to sad. Muller could tell something bad had happened. Then Irora spoke.

Irora: My dad was killed while he was in the imperial army.

Muller: I am sorry to hear that.

Then silence fell for the rest of the trip. When they made it to the town. The other centaurs looked at the down pilot. Muller can see the stars from the others? When they reach the house. The old wooden door slowly opened. There it was a centaur female in her mid 20s came out of the door.

Centaur mom: Irora who is this man you brought home?

Irora: This is muller. He fell from the sky mom!

Centaur mom: I see...

Irora: Can he please stay until his friends come. He's been really nice.

Centaur mom: I guess he can stay. Until they get him.

Irora: Thank you mom! Muller you can stay with us.

Muller: Thank you, it's nice. May I ask your name miss?

Calythia: I am Calythia sir muller.

Muller: That's a nice name.

Calythia: Oh thank you. Are you hungry?

Before muller replied. His stomach rawred. Calythia giggled and took her daughter to help her in the kitchen. As they cooked, Muller was walking around the house. Exploring every square inch. He can see the pictures of the family. There he can see the picture of Irora's dad.

Muller: I wonder what was happening at base?

Meanwhile at base.

The General was ordering a search party after Muller crashed. Worried a small group will go in and rescue muller. Though if he was brought to the town or found a town to stay safe in. How would the people react to them coming by helicopter?

Pvt Seraphina Voight: I heard that they are forming a rescue party for Muller.

Pvt Jakob Pelzer: yeah I know. *draws a card* Welp I just got a good card.

Pvt Seraphina Voight: Oh really? Then play it next turn.

Pvt Jakob Pelzer: No way, I am saving this card when I need to.

Pvt first class Hans Fellner: Hey I hope that's not a Plus four card in your hand?

Pvt first class Luise Lemann: Same here I hope it's not because I have like a hundred cards!

In another area of the base. Helicopter pilots are checking over the copters for upcoming operations.

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: Alright, I have orders from higher ups. You all need to test fly and turn in the documents before this mission. We do not want anything to go wrong. Remember this is still enemy territory.

Helicopter pilots: Jawohl!

The helicopter pilots continued their maintenance and overlooked their aircraft. A while this was happening. Drone surveillance was being used to find the down jet. Thought in the empire's main capital.

Prince hugnut: Report my spy!

The spy bowed and stood back up. Then he pulled out several papers from his pocket.

Spy: My master! The enemies are moving closer to the centaur country. I also overheard one of the townspeople in a village. Talked about a down metal bird. That a person came out and was brought into one the homes.

Prince hugnut: I see. I was not ready for this. This could change my plans to keep them under our control.

Spy: My master, what are your orders!

Prince hugnut: Give orders to the centaur commander the closest nearby. Tell to search for the down enemy. Let's see if the centaurs are still loyal. With us or with the fake empire.

Spy: Very well my master I shall do as you say.

Back at the base.

Captain Thomas Taubert: Sir we found the crashed plane. Just as the muller squad said it would be.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: That's very good news captain. I shall tell General Ludwig Rinder

Captain Thomas Taubert: Oh sir may I ask you something?

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Yes, what is it?

Captain Thomas Taubert: Well umm do you know where I can propose?

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Propose? *gasp* Are you gonna propose to Princess dove huh.

Captain Thomas Taubert: Well yeah I do but where?

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: I don't know to be honest. This is a new world. I can tell you a few spots in the other world.

Captain Thomas Taubert: Well it was worth asking?

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Don't worry I ask Atlas if there are any good spots. But first we should focus on the rescue mission.

Back at the centaur town.

Centaur soldier: Commander Ceselos we have a message from high command.

Ceselos: Tell the message then it must be urgent.

The centaur soldier pulls out the message. Then I began to read.

Centaur soldier: It said that a down enemy is in one of our towns. That we must find and capture it at once.

Ceselos: Very good. Then we shall carry out our orders.

Centaur soldier: what about the ones who want independence. They have been taking up arms against the empire. The traitors have formed an army as well trying to set up a new government.

Ceselos: We only need to send a small squad to grab it.

Centaur soldier: Very well commander.

Then Ceselos calls in another officer.

Ceselos: Squad leader Priaelous take you squad and capture the enemy.

Priaelous: As you command.

Then the squad leader left the command tent. When this was happening a contact with the centaurs independent faction was made. The centaurs will allow german troops to enter their lands to help fight the centaurs who are still loyal to the empire.

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: lesson up squad! We are entering possible hostile territory. Our mission is to scout up a head and report what we see. Remember they are two fractions. Do not mix, not mix them up.

Pvt first class Philip Denker (sniper): May I ask a question?

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: Go ahead.

Pvt first class Philip Denker (sniper): How do we tell the difference?

Pvt Viktor Pracht: Yeah same here.

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: Good question. The friendlies will be wearing a blue arm band.

Pvt Viktor Pracht: That's good to know.

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: Ok squad the helicopters have taken us to the drop off zone. This is the edge of the centaur border. The main army is still five miles behind us.

The helicopter landed and the troops unload. As they did, One of the squad members pulled out a map and compass. They plan their first move.

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: Alight squad let's move out!

Back at the household.

Irora (centaur): Hey Muller can you take me flying some time.

Muller: Well maybe if I get home.

Irora (centaur): Ok! I can't wait!

Then her mother came in.

Calythia: Hey you two food is ready.

Irora (centaur): Food yay mama! What is it mama!

Calythia: It's your favorite.

Irora (centaur): Really you're the best mom!

Muller: Thank you for the meal. I make sure after this is over I repay your kindness.

Calythia: No need. Am just happy she found a father figure in you.

Muller: Yeah...

Then there was noise coming outside. It sounded like panic.

Calythia: You two stay in here ok.

Muller: What's happening? I can help.

Calythia looks out the window. She can see imperial centaurs soldiers marching in. Can see them searching homes.

Calythia: Muller Take my daughter up stairs please.

Muller: Ok but is everything ok?

Calythia: Just do it, they are about to knock.

Muller: Irora let's go up stairs ok.

Irora: Why I only have a few bits.

Muller: We can finish later. I can tell you stories.

Irora: Really! Ok then.

They two went up stairs.

There was a nock on the door.

Priaelous: Hi there, can we search your home. We are searching for an emeny the crashed here.

Calythia: Nope not here. It's just me and my daughter, that's all.

Priaelous: Oh ok then be aware of any sightings of the enemy. We be here for a few days trying to find him.

Calythia: I will don't worry.

Priaelous: Then we will be on our way then.

As soon as they left she closed the door.

Meanwhile, near the town.

Pvt Alfred Grün: Hey sergeant I found the crashed plane but we have a problem.

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: And what's that problem?

Pvt Alfred Grün: Look ahead. There are hostels surrounding the crash site.

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: I see. Pvt first class Denker Count how many there are.

Pvt first class Philip Denker (sniper): Yes sir. *looks through scope*

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: How many?

Pvt first class Philip Denker (sniper): About ten Or less.

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: Damn there are only five of us. How can we take them out?

Pvt Alfred Grün: Of course we can. We have guns and grenades.

Pvt first class Philip Denker (sniper): He has a point sir. We can take them and we range to our advantage.

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: Ok then. Here's the plan. Snipers take out the closet one. As soon as this happened. They will surely change and attack us. All of us will open fire. Snipers take out the closet one so we keep them away from us.

Squad: Roger that!

5 miles back.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: welp they better make sure it's clear. Also take out smaller groups.

Major Tanya Degurechaff: Sir they have already engaged with a small enemy force. The size is ten or less.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: I see. Very good then. We shall meet them outside of the town. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222 9 36
MY book THat INclUdEs FigHtInG...More than 900 years ago a long clash between two sides of nature sprung havoc on the planet. The force defied all n...
18.3K 498 24
As the war continue, their are many stories that are untold. Voices, perspectives, battles, characters, and more that get lost between the bigger pic...
809 18 18
In the year 2023 Japan declared a war onto America and on this year many men and woman joined into the army to get ready for the war,Calem Michaels t...
373 13 3
(This is a male reader type story 'cause I can't refrain from doing those) After being shot and killed in the streets of Berlin, an introverted histo...