TAKITY TALKS WITH RYEOSHIM

By Ryeoshim

๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ๏ผ โ”— ๐–ง๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—ˆ.. ๐–จ ๐–บ๐—† ๐–ฑ๐—’๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction
Guest! Kasuniisanka
Guest Chris!
Guest Chimmy!
Guest Mochis!
Extra News!
Guest Tokki!
Guest SuperMochi!
Guest Madihobi!
Guest Taniya!
Guest Wimbug!!!
Guest Sara!
Guest Kookie!
Guest Pranitisinha
Guest Irambwe
Guest BTSLUVVESPER
Guest FantasticFoursome!
Guest Illegalalien!
Guest Chloe!
Guest Godchimi!!!
Guest Variestae!
Guest SakuraFlowah
GUEST TAEVIGCOCK!
Guest Celestial_Zin!
Guest Luvbangton!
Guest Sleepykookoo04!
Guest FireTiger8!
Guest Eellooww!
Guest Slothsuga07!
Guest Yeosangz!
Guest Iya_fictional
WINNER?!
Guest FlickerHoon!
Guest Blair!
Guest Dawn!
Guest Kimbapkiddiing!
Guest Jcaratseventeen!
Guest Xxglistxx!
Guest Phoxphenex!
Guest Jellyshuas!
Guest Ihop_Ipop!
Guest TAR0BUNS!!
Guest Uwuaxthor
Guest Hoshivelous!

Guest Peoniex!!

130 16 190
By Ryeoshim

Hey, brother
There's an endless road to re-discover
Hey, sister
Do you still believe in love, I wonder?

~~~Avicii

Back stage

Me: What?!!! Annie resigned her job?! Why??! *cries*

Hanner: She got a new job nearby her house that's why.

Me: *sniff sniff* I will miss her....

Hanner: I know so we appointed your best friend...

Me: Oh ok- wait? My what?!!

Hanner: Your bestfriend. Duh..

Me: Huh?! But I do- *saw someone coming inside* Who is my- Huh??!!! You!!!! My God what she is doing here??? Yahh... Hanner explain me what is happ- *he pushes me to the stage*

Hanner: First finished your show then we will talk...

Me: *thinking my life decisions*

On stage

Me: Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim!!!! Hello guys!!!!

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: Today author Peoniex has come to our show! Pleased Welcome her!

Peoniex: Hello!

Me: Welcome to my Takity Talk Show. It's a pleasure to have you here.

Peoniex: *smiles*Thank you for having me!*waves*

Me: So how are you doing these days *smiles*

Peoniex: Well to be honest, I'm doing much better! But lately it's been stressful. Thank you for asking, I hope you're doing well too *giggles*

Me: Yeah... I am also fine! Don't tadow to much stress! So do you love writing stories?

Peoniex: Yes I do!! it has certainly become something that I love!

Me: Hmm.. *smiles* So what was your first book?

Peoniex: So, I have written a lot of books in the past but I lost my account. Nevertheless, I have started writing again and at the moment 'Sigma' is my first book after returning to wattpad! *smiles back*

Me: Hmm.. I liked that book very much. How did you get the idea of writing that alpha book?

Peoniex: I was kinda bored of all the werewolves fanfictions I was reading at that time. All of them included Alpha and Omegas. And the new concept was of Alpha with another Alpha. Also I was kinda sick of the toxic masculinity of the
alphas. so, being the crazy one I am, I browsed through the internet to see some articles on the Alphas!! thats when I got the idea of Sigmas and I thought to Plaster it by making a book. Nevertheless, I am kinda weird hehe *laughs*

Me: Wow! I am very impressed and that book has most views! Congrats! And yeah many books are about only alpha ending up with omegas

Peoniex: I  know, right! I really desired to change something and I'm  glad that people are showing their interests! *smiles*

Me: Yeah me myself loved that book very much!

Peoniex: I am so glad to know that! Thank you for loving my book.
*finger hearts*

Audience: Aww

Me: No problem! Beside writing what else do you do?

Peoniex: Well, I obviously study *laughs* and editing videos and pictures is my another hobby!!

Me: Good good! My hobby is the same too..ummm. Why did you started writing in wattpad?

Peoniex: I came in as a reader and when I didn't get what really want to read I thoguht to give writing a try Imao. Not to mention my first ever book was inspired by my own crush story *laughs*

Me: Wow! Really care to tell us also in a small description? Hehehe

Peoniex: *laughs* It was about Jungkook joining a new high school and from the first day itself he starts to crush on the basket ball team captain! This was embarrassing in a good way!!

Me: Hehehe wow! But also the story looks a new kdrama!

Peoniex: Hehehe well, It was definitely one!! hahaha

Me: Hehehe..... so another question what is your favorite book in wattpad

Peoniex: I don't certainly have a favorite book but at the moment I love and I really really enjoyed "Ignite Me" by 'taesthetickoo'  and "love me, heal me" by 'sodashar'!

Me: Oh!!! Hmmmm... and also any kind of genre type you like?

Peoniex: I love rom-com!! and heavy angst at times!! *tapping foot excitedly*

Me: I too love both that genre and also love thriller and mystery! *smiles widely*

Peoniex: I like those too!! Thriller and mystery are one of the coolest genres for me!!

Me: Same me too!!! Hmmm so out of topic question favorite ice cream flavor? Hahahaha

Peoniex: OMG! I LOVE ALL THE FLAVOURS and right now im craving one! *whispers* one of my favorites are chocolate and raspberry!!

Me: *whispers* I love butterscotch and choco choco chocolate.... Ahem sorry guys you can't hear our secret *turning and saying to the audience*

Audience: *groans*

Me: *giggles* Hehehe... so any favorite singer or actor anything?

Peoniex: Uhm if you are talking about the singers that I really love except from our boys then it will definitely be Conan Gray after them!! He has my heart!
And about an actor, I don't really have one sksksk!!

Me: Oh it's ok! My favorite singer
will be damn Charlie Puth jsbhgsyavg hehehe

Peoniex: Uwuwuwu!! seems like you really love him hehe!!

Me: Yes! Iwbysvhsyvshu  Yeah.... BTS is my best band. I love them but before knowing them I loved Charlie way before

Peoniex: Awww

Me: So ahem *clears throat* have any siblings?

Audience: *laughs*

Peoniex: I dooo!! and I hate them
*whispers* and being from a joint family T-T cousins do wonders to my pain.

Me: You are a joint family! Me too!!! And yeah they are sometimes a pain in my ass too!

Peoniex: Uff!! Its tough to deal with them!! i know, right! these people are so chaotic at times *shakes head in disbelief*

Me: Chaotic???? They really eat my head!!

Peoniex: Hahaha relatable!

Me: Hehehe *smiles* What is the experience of having a chaotic cousin's *laughs*

Peoniex: *shakes head again* They literally had the audacity to sneak up to my room to pull an all nighter. I kept grumbling to throw them out but being the elder ones they are, I couldn't hah!! also they always get me caught!! like
ones I was getting myself an ice cream from the refrigerator *i had cold at that time* but-I pleaded them to not tell my mom and they were like "okay, don't worry" and the next moment I was enjoying my ice cream, my mom appeared in front of me with a dead expression; those girls told her. *dramatically cries*

Me: Bwahahhahhhahah *dies because of too much laughing*

After 751864626 gazillion years Ha ha ha *pants* ok ok.... mine are not that extreme! Hahaha

Peoniex: *laughs in pain* Told you they're chaotic!!

Me: Hehehe but still you love them right? right?

Peoniex: Obviously, I do!! they are one of the best part of childhood and teenage life :) Exactly! They are a part of my life...

Me: Hmmm I agree *smiles* What do you think about wattpad and the writers in here?

Peoniex:I think all of them are really talented and very creative!! Everyone keeps improving and I really appreciate it. *smiles*

Me: Another little complicated and social question.

Peoniex: Uff im ready!! What do you think about this generation kids and teens?

Peoniex: Haha the teens of this generation I think are very understandable, they know what all a teenager goes through because of the mental education yet some basic education given in the schools and obviously acquired by internet. Our generation typical will be the best parents Imao. Nevertheless, I feel the upcoming teens like the ones, who are yet to become teens are really weird *no offense* I have been noticing a huge behavioral change in them. They are irritated very quickly, they lack moral values and more. thats what I think, I  really don't know what others think Imaooo!! *smiles*

Me: Yeah it's TRUE they lack moral values and the main think is that they won't even like to correct their mistakes even if they are wrong and try to argue. Means seriously this is absolutely wrong!

Audience: *nods*

Peoniex: I know, right! they are really weird!

Me: Yeah I know.. anyways be safe
wherever you go... So.... as we are running out of our show time! Would you like to give a message to the audience and also to your followers?

Peoniex: You too stay safe!!  And Yes, thank you so much to each one of you for supporting me and appreciating me. I think I am really lucky to have such an amazing audience to always appreciate and motivate me!! Please do continue your support. I will keep improving day by day!! Thank you so much, once again!! I love you guys and I know you guys love me too!! hihi *smiles*

Me: Thank you for coming to my
show. Hope you like it!

Peoniex: Thank you so much for  having me on your show, I really enjoyed it!

Me: Thank you once again. *turning to the audience* Thank you everyone for watching this and also keep watching Takity Talk! Bye Bye!

Thank you. Peoniex   For coming to my show hope you like it here!

And also guess who is that best friend of mine.

Non other then my kid! wtfdouwantdear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 11.6K 8
It's basic. It's clichรฉ. All because sometimes we need a cute little story where everything turns out perfect.
1.2M 58.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...