𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 ━━ tokrev (ON HOLD...

By wfnrina

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ in which a strange cowardly girl catch many attention. various!tokrev x zenitsu!reader More

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦
# 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘖𝘕𝘌
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘛𝘞𝘖
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
# 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
FORTY
FORTY ONE

TWENTY TWO

6.3K 388 48
By wfnrina

chapter twenty two;
stabber, stabber

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

everyone stared at the scene with full of shock and surprised.

baji keisuke got stabbed by kazutora hanemiya. his own best friend.

kazutora shoved the kinfe deeper, "die..baji.."

y/n didn't waste any time to run up there and push kazutora away, "are you okay?!" she asked baji who standing like nothing happened to him.

"just a scratch. thanks for the save, y/n." the orange-yellow girl can't help but worry for her dear friend.

while takemichi on other hand, in relief, glad that his friend saved baji from get killed while he can't do it, "i'm glad you're alive."

this cause baji confused, "huh? the hell's your deal? i'm takin' kisaki down! so shut up and watch, takemichi!"

y/n help her friend standing up, who doesn't know what to do anymore, but thanks to her, she stopped kazutora from killing baji and her calculation really did help him.

"i-i'm gonna crush kisaki, so i can become toman's leader!" takemichi yelled out, then he turned his head to chifuyu, "chifuyu!" the blond undercut hair nodded, then they turned to the agatsuma girl.

their eyes on her, she knew she can't back down anymore, "i'm sorry." the two boys were confused, "i'm actually here to help baji. i promised him."

they were shocked at this revelation but the girl didn't waver at all. as long as they bring down kisaki, it doesn't matter if they don't trust her anymore but another part of her screaming at her for being a backstabber.

"really? you guys versus kisaki?" baji smirked, "let us fight by your side!" takemichi said with determined expression even though he's still shocked.

but all of a sudden, baji punch takemichi and chifuyu. y/n turned her head away from them, "why? you two don't have to do this alone!" takemichi questioned but shut up when he saw baji deadly glare.

the black haired boy walked past takemichi as he said; "take care of mikey for me." the request made the bleached blond eyes widen.

"why are you in such a hurry, baji-san?" chifuyu muttered.

suddenly y/n grabbed baji's wrist, stopping him from walking any further, "baji, are you sure about this?"

he grinned, "i did promise to protect you, didn't i?" he held her hand to calm her nerves, before letting go when they stopped in front of many toman members from the third division;

"fifty guys from the third division vs us!"

he tied up his hair with wide grins, "let's see what you got." as y/n had a tight grip on her wooden sword before falling asleep.

baji took a random metal pipe from nowhere and start attacking toman members as the others watching him with great interest. they doubt him at first but dude, don't mess with a boy named baji keisuke.

mitsuya watching the two, or to be more specific, the agatsuma girl fighting with a heavy heart. since when baji and her are working together? he doesn't know what emotion he should express right now.

at the top, kisaki tetta just got informed by hanma that kazutora fucked up everything. he clicked his tongue, "baji's coming! if you space out like last time, you're dead, vice captain."

his underling apologize, "don't underestimate baji, got it?! he's the only guy who figured me out and that agatsuma girl, she will figure me out anytime if we don't kill her."

the guy gritted his teeth, "he caught us by surprise last time, but now he's dealing with fifty people! this time he's dead for sure. same with the gir-" the guy didn't get to finish his sentence.

just right kisaki turned around, he only met a metal pipe at his neck;

"checkmate, kisaki."

kisaki hide his fear with calm face, "go ahead and kill me, if you can!" the two stayed silent for minutes until baji suddenly coughed as blood came out from his mouth, "guess that's that.." he fell on his knees.

chifuyu immediately rushed to his captain, "baji-san!" he turned around and glared at kisaki, "kisaki, you bastard!! what'd you do to him?!"

"you saw, didn't you? i didn't do a damn to him." chifuyu kneeling down to baji and saw blood, "blood...you got stabbed? did you get stabbed?! when?!"

y/n froze in her place as she was trying to process what just happened. her ears started to ring while her eyes stayed widened before her body suddenly moving and punching kisaki's face.

it's her fault. if baji dies now, mikey will stop being her friend, same with everybody else and mitsuya- mitsuya will never ever forgive her. she's supposed to protect baji too.

takemichi on other hand, pull his friend back from kisaki before calming her down. she looks at him in panic, "what will happen to baji? what if he dies? it'll be my fault right? i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry."

zenitsu watching the girl with sadness, as takemichi pull her in for a hug to calm her down. zenitsu can't really do anything. he only can watch her in misery;

"don't think like that, y/n-chan! he will survive, i'm sure!" as soon as takemichi said that mikey announced that the fight is over to draken but hanma who felt unsatisfied, walk in front of him, "hey, hey, hey! the fight's over?! you tryin' to fuck with me mikey?"

"that's not something you get to decide, bitch!" suddenly, just blink of eyes, hanma was knocked out, he just got kicked by mikey himself, "see? it's over."

the silence was so loud. everyone was too stunned to speak. valhalla members were really scared of mikey, until they ran away to save their own lives.

now, there are only toman members left and mikey faced kazutora who finally stopped mumbling, "people can betray anyone..let's end this mikey." kazutora stood up as he was grinning while mikey only gave him a cold look in return;

"will you die? i will?"

AUTHORS NOTE ;

hm 🤸🏻‍♀️🤝🤪🧍‍♀️⛓️🔗🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.6K 61
"𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝘁." 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼...
229K 9.8K 51
"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 20 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬" ▶ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: An AU...
327K 12.9K 59
(Y/n) is a cool and laidback girl who's all sorts of random but she's knows how to fight pretty good. What will she do when she attracts attention sh...