SIXTEEN

chapter sixteen;
first encounter

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AFTER THE EVENT, TAKEMICHI RAN OFF TO SOMEWHERE SAYING HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WHICH LEFT Y/N AND CHIFUYU ALONE TOGETHER BUT MOMENT LATER CHIFUYU ALSO LEFT HAD TO GO HOME TO SEARCH MORE INFORMATION

y/n who don't know what to do, decided to go on a walk and it was a bad idea. she should've go home instead.

being unlucky she is, she got surrounded by 3 ugly looking boys in an alleyway, "w-wait, we still can open a table and talk!"

she should be praying for her dear poor life then hoping for a prince to save her from these demons but surprisingly god hear her pray.

a guy suddenly come out of nowhere and stood in front y/n, "what are guys doing? pick up on a weak girl?" okay, that was kinda offended but yeah she still agrees.

"leave her alone and i'll give you guys money." y/n studied the prince who just save her life, he had black hair and black eyes. gosh, he's so hot and handsome at the same time.

"ha?! we don't want your money! we want her!" one of the guy yelled, this made y/n rolled her eyes;

bro, just take the money and shoo. if you guys handsome, i'm sure i'll follow you guys but meh.

"no, i won't let you." the guy calmly said, made y/n widen teary eyes look at him, her heart skip a beat.

the three guys took out their knives, made the unknown handsome guy alert, while y/n look at the three guys, damn they take out their weapons-

"WAIT- WEAPONS?!? IM GONNA TO DIEEEEE!!!!"

with that our agatsuma y/n pass out and the guys look at her in confusion, didn't expect she shout and pass out of nowhere.

the unknown handsome guy clicked his tongue, why she suddenly decide to pass out now?! now he can't ask her to run away

the three guys walk closer toward the two, with smug faces but they stop and are confused. yeah that's right, our main character stood up.

"hey, stand behind me! it's dangerous-" the guy stopped, not finishing his sentence when the girl in front of him suddenly took out an umbrella (chifuyu told her to keep it), made the three guys laugh at her, and mock.

he can't hear what y/n muttering under her breath and when he blink, he swear can feel some electricity with the ground shaking as the wind blowing.

and the guys who just laughing earlier are now on the floor, unconscious on the ground with eyes rolled back.

okay, what the fuck just happen?

did the girl just beat up these guys alone? that's kinda impossible.

his widen eyes look at the yellow-orange girl who still standing, as if she didn't do anything to those three guys.

what just happened when he blink. blink, not blinks.

A BLINK OF EYES.

then y/n finally woke up from her sleep, she turned around and saw the three demons or guys on the ground, unconscious.

the girl hug herself, "WHAT THE HELL? ARE THOSE UGLY ASS DUDES DIES?! I CAN'T TAKE THIS! WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT IS THIS?!!"

then her e/c eyed move to the unknown handsome guy. being normal she is, she hugged the guy waist;

"THANK YOU! YOU SAVED MY LIFE!! I SHALL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR THIS!!" the yellow-orange girl cries.

this made the guy more confused, "what do you mean?" he asked quietly but got drowned with y/n's cries

the yellow-orange girl look up, "did you say something?"

the guy shook his head, "no, it's nothing." maybe he should do some research about this girl.

"by the way, what's your name?"

"MY NAME IS AGATSUMA Y/N!! AND I'LL SIGN UP TO BE YOUR USEFUL WIFE!"

an amuse smirk appears on the guy face, "then i'm k-" the guy didn't get to tell the girl his name when y/n phone suddenly ringing

"hello? AH! HI- THIS IS NOT AGATSUMA Y/N- OKAY OKAY I'LL BE THERE!" y/n hang up and turned her emergency face to the guy

"i'm sorry but i have to go now before my gramps kill me." y/n waved at the guy;

"SEE YOU LATER, FUTURE HUSBAND!!" with that our main character ran off left the guy who's in amusement

"that girl sure interesting. i must tell inupi about this."

the guy said before he left to his own way. yup, you guys know who is it 🤗

 yup, you guys know who is it 🤗

AUTHORS NOTE ;

AUTHORS NOTE ;

giggling 😍