SIX

chapter six;
more new people

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

       AGATSUMA Y/N HUG MITSUYA TAKASHI AROUND HIS WAIST LIKE SHE DEPENDS HER LIFE ON IT

       AGATSUMA Y/N HUG MITSUYA TAKASHI AROUND HIS WAIST LIKE SHE DEPENDS HER LIFE ON IT. SHE REALLY NOT USED TO RIDING A MOTORCYCLE.

     as for mitsuya, he feels like his heart almost jumping out from his chest. even though y/n almost breaks his bones, he still doesn't care. but nah, she's just a friend.

    a few minutes later, they finally arrived. they hop off the motorcycle as mitsuya parked his motorcycle. y/n look around her surrounding, "hey it's not scary at all!" she grinning, then someone appears behind her, "boo!" she jumped and hug mitsuya tightly, "I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME LIVE!!"

    the person who scared her laughing his ass off, as mitsuya deadpans while his hands supporting y/n, "don't you have anything else to do, baji?"

    the baji person is only grinning, "nope. i'm surprised you brought a girl, mitsuya. she looks interesting so why i thought why not scare her." the lilac haired male shakes his head, clearly disappointed at the reason.

    the agatsuma girl finally opened her eyes and looked at the baji person. mitsuya put her down carefully as the girl glares at baji.

    "you look so familiar to inosuke. so annoying." she flipped her tied up hair at him as she walks away to somewhere makes baji offended as mitsuya sighed.

   "d-did she just said i'm annoying?! how dare she!" mitsuya just gives his friend a blank look, "you started it first. i need to find her, see you later." mitsuya walks away to find the orange-yellow female left the irritated male behind.

     he asked other members if they see a girl with orange-yellow hair and they only shook their head negatively. he sighed, and then his eyes caught y/n having a staring contest with his best friend, ryuguji ken or more known as draken.

     he thought he's so tall than he can look down on her? no in fucking way she would let that happen.

     the lilac haired male shook his head, he was about to stop her but a small group caught his attention instead, "hmm?"

    he walked towards the group, and recognized someone, "could it be that you're takemitchy?"

    "y-yes" answered the dirty blond male known as hanagaki takemichi aka one of my best boi.

    mitsuya kicked the toman member who threatened takemichi, "why're you threatening the president's guest?"

   "i'm sorry!" the member quickly apologized, mitsuya sighed and turned his head to takemichi, "follow me."

    takemichi and his girlfriend, tachibana hinata aka one of my wife follow the lilac haired male.

    draken and y/n finally stopped staring when sano manjiro who was known as mikey asked who she was. she stared at him before grabbing both of his hands, "MY NAME IS AGATSUMA Y/N AND YOU'RE SO HANDSOME, PLEASE MARRY ME!!"