THIRTY

chapter thirty;
future husband

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hanagaki takemichi and matsuno chifuyu sitting in front of draken who's clearly unpleasant by their idea to fight black dragon

agatsuma y/n sitting just right behind them, wearing disguise like a clown. she listens to the conversation seriously despite people watching her because of her disguise.

this is the most beautiful makeup she ever did, she took many selfies.

"can you give me a tutorial next time? for my face of course."

y/n raised her eyebrow, "but you look like a clown already."

"BITCH." then two of identical yet different people listening to the meeting discussion.

"quit fucking with us, jackass. i've said i'll kill you a million times already!" kawata nahoya or more known as smiley voices.

"if you actually kill people every time you say so, you'll end the world, you moron." yashiro mutou commented.

"i'll kill you, takemitchy. ah! see, i said it again!"

"anyway, if we reject the decision to crush the black dragons to stop hakkai from killing taiju!"

kisaki tetta only stayed quiet while hanma only had his usual grin, "hella dull! ♡︎" smiley turned his head to the vice-president, "whaddya think, draken?"

draken finally decided to reject the idea, "takemitchy, i know you probably have your own consideration atons backing this up. but do you really wanna ruin the peace pact mitsuya worked for? doing this would ruin his reputation." draken commented.

realization hit y/n, she might not have good terms with mitsuya, but she still cares about him. she doesn't want mitsuya to hate her forever. this thought makes her feel guilty and also sad.

"don't feel bad about it, y/n. remember what he did to you. he didn't believe you right? so why'd you must care about whether he will hate you or not?"

y/n jaws dropped, "how?" zenitsu just smirks, "let's just say we're connected."

"this discussion is over!" with that everyone left except for the trio. y/n took a seat beside chifuyu with a bored face.

"ruin mitsuya-kun's reputation- yeah, it would." chifuyu said, "there's no good way to do this, takemitchy."

"chifuyu, in that case- the three of us have to solve this then." takemichi said but then suddenly a familiar voice spoke that they loathed so much, "wanna work together with me?"