TWENTY TWO

chapter twenty two;
stabber, stabber

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

everyone stared at the scene with full of shock and surprised

baji keisuke got stabbed by kazutora hanemiya. his own best friend.

kazutora shoved the kinfe deeper, "die..baji.."

y/n didn't waste any time to run up there and push kazutora away, "are you okay?!" she asked baji who standing like nothing happened to him.

"just a scratch. thanks for the save, y/n." the orange-yellow girl can't help but worry for her dear friend.

while takemichi on other hand, in relief, glad that his friend saved baji from get killed while he can't do it, "i'm glad you're alive."

this cause baji confused, "huh? the hell's your deal? i'm takin' kisaki down! so shut up and watch, takemichi!"

y/n help her friend standing up, who doesn't know what to do anymore, but thanks to her, she stopped kazutora from killing baji and her calculation really did help him.

"i-i'm gonna crush kisaki, so i can become toman's leader!" takemichi yelled out, then he turned his head to chifuyu, "chifuyu!" the blond undercut hair nodded, then they turned to the agatsuma girl.

their eyes on her, she knew she can't back down anymore, "i'm sorry." the two boys were confused, "i'm actually here to help baji. i promised him."

they were shocked at this revelation but the girl didn't waver at all. as long as they bring down kisaki, it doesn't matter if they don't trust her anymore but another part of her screaming at her for being a backstabber.

"really? you guys versus kisaki?" baji smirked, "let us fight by your side!" takemichi said with determined expression even though he's still shocked.

but all of a sudden, baji punch takemichi and chifuyu. y/n turned her head away from them, "why? you two don't have to do this alone!" takemichi questioned but shut up when he saw baji deadly glare.

the black haired boy walked past takemichi as he said; "take care of mikey for me." the request made the bleached blond eyes widen.

"why are you in such a hurry, baji-san?" chifuyu muttered.

suddenly y/n grabbed baji's wrist, stopping him from walking any further, "baji, are you sure about this?"

he grinned, "i did promise to protect you, didn't i?" he held her hand to calm her nerves, before letting go when they stopped in front of many toman members from the third division;

"fifty guys from the third division vs us!"

he tied up his hair with wide grins, "let's see what you got." as y/n had a tight grip on her wooden sword before falling asleep.