THIRTEEN

chapter thirteen;
big trouble

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     THE MOMENT KAZUTORA HANEMIYA INTRODUCED HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI AS TOMAN'S NEWEST MEMBER, AGATSUMA Y/N FEEL HER BLOOD GOES COLD

    she don't know why she feels scared when though baji told her this will happen. she only wants to go home.

   then hanma shuji, the leader of valhalla, ask, more like demand takemichi to step forward and the mentioned boy who already scared, step forward.

    the moment takemichi step forward, baji keisuke immediately recognize him, "It's you from before..you come here to be killed or what?"  the bleached blond haired male only stare at him with wide eyes as he panting heavily, "we will now summon a witness!!" a member from valhalla yelled.

    y/n who didn't give a fuck about anything than run away, start thinking about her marriage with mikey.

    "one of toman's founding members. the first division captain, baji keisuke." hanma spoke, "he claims he wants to abandon toman and enter the ranks of valhalla" the orange-yellow female start to space out again, don't want to hear anything about those. she look down at the floor. damn, since when the floors look so shiny and beautiful?

    what will mitsuya say to her when she got in this big shit? will he mad and scold her again? or will he say that worried about her because he actually like her in secret?

   OMG— IF HE CONFESS, AFTER THAT HE WILL MARRY ME RIGHT?! THEN WE WILL HAVE THREE KIDS!  AND HAVE A CAT AND A DOG! WE'LL HAVE A BIG HOUSE!

   but wait— what about mikey, chifuyu and kazutora? shit, who will she choose? mikey? mitsuya? chifuyu or kazutora? but mikey already accept it so maybe i'll marry him instead. that's settle :D but what will happen to the others? 

    "—from this day forward, baji keisuke is a member of valhalla!!" y/n snapped out from her thoughts; shit, i forget about them. 

    valhalla members cheering made the orange-yellow glared at them, she already hates them more than before, baji why'd you join them again?

    then suddenly takemichi shouted, "baji-kun, you helped found toman alongside mikey-kun and the rest, didn't you?! why are you betraying them?!" a smirk appears on baji's face, "just because i'm a founding member..means i can't betray toman? what a joke."

    baji points at kazutora, "that guy's one of the founders, too." he said, then takemichi realized about the sixth guy in the photo that he found, "kazutora resented toman. i can never forget."

    "in 2003, the summer of our first year of middle school, we ran wild. it was chilly for a mid-summer day." baji started to tell the backstory of everything.

    y/n can't help but frowning at the backstory, because of your mistake, everything can be destroyed. she looks down, rethinking her own words;

    i, also a mistake. maybe he will never leave gramps if i just die or something.

   part of her said it was never her fault but other part of said it's all her fault.

    the orange-yellow female snapped out from her thoughts again when hanma threw a valhalla jacket at baji.

    if the situation is not serious right now, she may — or not may catch that jacket like a fangirl because come on, hanma is the one throw it. why? he's kinda fine bro.

   "hanagaki! give mikey this message!" hanma shouted, "a week from, on October 31st. our final fight in the abandoned car lot. valhalla vs. toman."

    takemichi turned around, and saw y/n blank face, then the girl also look at him to communicate through their eyes.

    "now we got problems" takemichi said and y/n shook her head, "and I don't think we can solve 'em"

    then she held up her hands defense, "you dragged me into this so it's not my problem. it's your problem"

    takemichi rolled his eyes, maybe it's his problem and he dragged y/n into this— shit, how he's gonna answer mitsuya when he asked about this?

AUTHORS NOTE ;

AUTHORS NOTE ;

cause baby, now
we got bad blood 💃