NINE

chapter nine;
fight

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

      Y/N ONLY WATCH THE BATTLE AT THE SIDELINE WHILE PROTECTING EMMA

      Y/N ONLY WATCH THE BATTLE AT THE SIDELINE WHILE PROTECTING EMMA. SHE WOULDN'T JOIN THE FIGHT UNLESS SOMEONE DRAG HER INTO IT.

    suddenly a few moebius members are coming towards the girls. y/n suddenly feel more scared than before. she wasn't used to fighting more than one person. with that the agatsuma fell asleep which everyone deadpans including emma.

      the sano girl feels hopeless right now, she can't call out toman members because most of them are busy focusing on their own enemies. she's so scared right now. she closed her eyes tightly, accepting her fate as she pull the yellow-orange haired female close to her who just fall asleep.

    suddenly she felt someone's presence in front of her, and turned out it was y/n with her eyes firmly closed but her eyebrows were furrowed. moebius members watch the girl weirdly, how the hell she can stand up with her eyes closed?

    "y/n-chan?.." emma called her friend but she didn't get any answer.

    "thunder breathing..." the yellow-orange haired female raised her wooden and clenched it tightly. smoke seemed like it would fall out from her mouth. moebius members look at each other and shrugged before running towards y/n, "first form, thunderclap and flash." one of them was about to punch her but she suddenly disappeared.

    emma felt electric shock in her whole body, when y/n beat the moebius members just like that.

    they all on the floor, unconscious.

    emma stood up and walked towards y/n who still didn't open her eyes. the sandy blonde haired female was about to call her but stopped when someone shouted her crush name loudly. her heart dropped when she heard draken has been stabbed. Her tears start swelling in her eyes, scared that he's going to die.

   but there was a tiny hope when she heard takemichi said draken's still alive. then Mikey asked the bleached blond haired male to take care of draken;

    "go and leave me." is what y/n said before she disappeared.

     baji keisuke and his vice-captain, matsuno chifuyu saw y/n fighting alone with her wooden sword, "hey chifuyu, didn't you think she would make a good member in our team? how can someone fight with their eyes closed?"

    "she's a girl, baji-san. i don't think that's allowed and i can't answer that question." baji scoffed, "there's no rule a woman can't join toman." he said before he ran towards the agatsuma girl to help her who started struggling to fight alone.

     chifuyu shook his head before joining his captain helping y/n.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬