EIGHTEEN

chapter eighteen;
it's finally begun

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AGATSUMA Y/N WAS ANXIOUS ABOUT TOMORROW BATTLE

AGATSUMA Y/N WAS ANXIOUS ABOUT TOMORROW BATTLE. WHAT IF THEIR PLANS END UP FAILS? SHE CAN'T HELP BUT OVERTHINK.

she are currently at random park, sitting down on a cradle, trying to connect the whole situation.

how the kisaki guy know mikey? did they had some connection? how they met?

this whole thing already make her brain hurts. she should've not involved with gang shits and be a normal person.

but somehow, she didn't regret it. i mean, she gained more friends and got into some interesting adventure. she knows that she can meet the death anytime.

anyway, she snapped out of her thoughts when a bird suddenly landed on her hand.

what the heck?

she confusedly looked at the bird as the bird looked at her back with a chip, "what do you want? food? i don't have one right now"

chip chip chip!

"you don't want food but you want live with me? wait, how do i can understand you-?" in confusion, she asked.

chip chip chip!

"AND YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! AHHHHHHHH-"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hanagaki takemichi are weirded out about agatsuma y/n's theory because it is exactly happens in the future after he heard the story from ryuguji ken.

when he saw the orange-yellow female standing before him, talking to chifuyu, about only the two knows. he already sweating as he thought, maybe agatsuma y/n will help him save his girlfriend together but also to get a better future.

but the things is, will she believe him if he tell her that he's actually from the future?

he really in deep thoughts to even notice that the two teenagers already in front him.

"oi takemitchy," the bleached blond boy finally snapped out from his thoughts when he heard his partner called his name for the third time.

"are you okay dude? you seems like really in deep deep thoughts" y/n asked, then takemichi shook his head, and say he just worried about tomorrow which the two teenagers understand.

then the bleached blond boy notice a bird resting on y/n's orange-yellow hair, "hey y/n-chan, there's a bird on your head.."

"oh? don't worry about him. he's my new best friend, right chuntaro?" she smiled as the bird frowned;

chip..

"you can't change your name!" the two boys look at girl weirdly and confusedly, how she can understand the bird but choose to ignore it. then the two finally quiet down, after y/n winning, and the three teenagers start walking,