FORTY ONE

chapter forty one ;
calm before the storm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

       it was a normal day for every tokyo revengers characters including agatsuma y/n who's overjoyed after hearing that her friends from far will come to shibuya

     but there's something that tells her something bad about to happen, 'let's just brush it off. nothing can ruin this important day!' — you're going to regret that, darling.

     she wondered where zenitsu went? sure he's annoying (she is annoying too but won't admit it) but she do miss his presence. why'd he suddenly disappear? is he hiding something she doesn't know? the thought makes her frown— she only hopes he will come back soon. she doesn't like to be alone especially when something tells her that something bad is going to happen.

     without thinking about it anymore, she decided to meet takemichi and chifuyu, who's currently at the train station. chifuyu begged for her help when he told her that takemichi is in his delulu mood.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    the moment she arrives, she almost pees in her pants. maybe she took her sweet time to arrive.

    who are those guys?— why are they look so scary? why there's a lot of them in the same uniform? there're a lot of questions running in her head but when she sees chifuyu alone getting beat up by a guy twice his size, she immediately froze on her feet. she wants to move and save chifuyu but she can't.

    where's takemichi? why's chifuyu alone— getting punch by a guy? no no, she can't just watch. this is the only chance she can be the knight in shining armour to save chifuyu. huehehe.

   "CHIFUYU!! I COME TO SAVE YOU!!" she shouted while running, taking the gang members' attention. to their surprise, she just push them asides and didn't get to process when she scoops chifuyu in her arms and run away for her and chifuyu's life.

    without thinking anymore they chase after her, especially mochi who's angry by the sudden interruption. y/n keeps running without turning her head back, knowing if she did, they will getting closer.

    she run and run until she bumps into the boy she's looking for, hanagaki takemichi and also the gang. they're also not so looking good. what's happening?

     she starts to pace out and ignore whatever kisaki is talking about something unimportant (a threat) because her resentment towards him after the baji incident and only wrapping her arms around chifuyu protectively to keep him away from the..goblins. 

     she yawns which taking kisaki's attention, "are you yawing?" he looks offended by the girl's behaviour, "in the middle of this, while i'm breaking it down— did you hear what i said?"

    y/n only shrugged, "i stopped listening the moment you said you're the leader of tenjiku— wait, what's tenjiku? a clubhouse like mickey mouse's clubhouse?" chifuyu who is just regaining his conscious, trying to hold back his laughter and without realising, she just insulted kisaki tetta. slay.

    before kisaki can say anything back a motorcycle ambushed them, revealing the bestest twins, smiley and angry who are ready to save the day. chifuyu and takemichi hop on their motorcycles and the middle four run off to get themselves patching up their injuries.

    agatsuma y/n was about to run off with taking (stole) a bicycle she found but stopped and her blood immediately runs cold the moment she heard the oh so familiar voice. slowly she turned around, and faced the only person she never thought would meet again.

    "hey, trash." he greets with his sickening smirk that she wishes never to see again.

   her face only shows terror and horror; "kaigaku."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    "i'm home."

     she was greeted by the emptiness of the house which made her wonder and worried about her dear guardian especially when he is back. she was about to call him out but stopped when she saw a note on the table.

    i'm out for a while. don't do anything reckless, y/n. i will come home soon. take care of yourself while i'm gone.

     why so sudden? she's scared. she's scared if something bad will happen to her grandfather. what if he's injured? what if he's out to meet kaigaku? what if kaigaku attacks him? all those what if is possible to happen.

      she calls kamado tanjiro, which he almost immediately answer, "hello—"

     "don't come to shibuya." tanjiro who's the other immediately frowning and saddened and worried by the sudden y/n's serious voice, "for you guys safety, please don't come." she's too focus on the call that she can't hear the footsteps behind her with a metal pipe despite her sensitive hearing.

      "something bad is about to happen here."

      with that, she black out.

    author's note; i just foundmy way back

author's note;
i just found
my way back.