𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 ━━ tokrev (ON HOLD...

By wfnrina

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ in which a strange cowardly girl catch many attention. various!tokrev x zenitsu!reader More

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦
# 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘖𝘕𝘌
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘛𝘞𝘖
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
# 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
FORTY
FORTY ONE

EIGHTEEN

8K 459 83
By wfnrina

chapter eighteen;
it's finally begun

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AGATSUMA Y/N WAS ANXIOUS ABOUT TOMORROW BATTLE. WHAT IF THEIR PLANS END UP FAILS? SHE CAN'T HELP BUT OVERTHINK.

she are currently at random park, sitting down on a cradle, trying to connect the whole situation.

how the kisaki guy know mikey? did they had some connection? how they met?

this whole thing already make her brain hurts. she should've not involved with gang shits and be a normal person.

but somehow, she didn't regret it. i mean, she gained more friends and got into some interesting adventure. she knows that she can meet the death anytime.

anyway, she snapped out of her thoughts when a bird suddenly landed on her hand.

what the heck?

she confusedly looked at the bird as the bird looked at her back with a chip, "what do you want? food? i don't have one right now"

chip chip chip!

"you don't want food but you want live with me? wait, how do i can understand you-?" in confusion, she asked.

chip chip chip!

"AND YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! AHHHHHHHH-"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hanagaki takemichi are weirded out about agatsuma y/n's theory because it is exactly happens in the future after he heard the story from ryuguji ken.

when he saw the orange-yellow female standing before him, talking to chifuyu, about only the two knows. he already sweating as he thought, maybe agatsuma y/n will help him save his girlfriend together but also to get a better future.

but the things is, will she believe him if he tell her that he's actually from the future?

he really in deep thoughts to even notice that the two teenagers already in front him.

"oi takemitchy," the bleached blond boy finally snapped out from his thoughts when he heard his partner called his name for the third time.

"are you okay dude? you seems like really in deep deep thoughts" y/n asked, then takemichi shook his head, and say he just worried about tomorrow which the two teenagers understand.

then the bleached blond boy notice a bird resting on y/n's orange-yellow hair, "hey y/n-chan, there's a bird on your head.."

"oh? don't worry about him. he's my new best friend, right chuntaro?" she smiled as the bird frowned;

chip..

"you can't change your name!" the two boys look at girl weirdly and confusedly, how she can understand the bird but choose to ignore it. then the two finally quiet down, after y/n winning, and the three teenagers start walking,

"it's finally happening tomorrow!" takemichi said, as y/n shivering, still scared about tomorrow.

"before that, i want you two come with somewhere, takemitchy, y/n." chifuyu spoke, which made the two confused

"where to?" takemichi asked, but there's no answer from chifuyu as three of them continue walking.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

after a long walk, the three finally arrived at the crossroad footbridge and there was baji keisuke standing before them.

chifuyu had a calm expression, meanwhile takemichi had a shock one and y/n had a blank one.

sorry for calling you out here like this." chifuyu said, "baji-kun?!" takemichi still in disbelief

meanwhile baji tilted his head with a grin, "chifuyu, you wanna get punched some more?" just when baji asks that, silence between them becomes so loud. then chifuyu ask another question, "did you got a lead on kisaki yet?"

"huh?"

"you're acting as a spy for toman, right?" this caused baji to be taken back but still composed himself as he was making eye contact with y/n. she only shook her head negatively a little result him sighed in relief.

"i did some looking around myself and found out kisaki's pretty nasty guy. you don't need to stay in valhalla anymore!"

with a grin, he playing dumb; "the fuck are you saying?"

"tomorrow if the fight starts.." chifuyu looks down for a second then looks up back to his captain, or you can say, ex-captain, "baji-san, you'll become toman's enemy for real!"

baji quiet for a while to speak, "chifuyu, what have i told you over and over?" the three teenagers listen to the black haired male words, "don't trust anybody but your friends." he said as his hair dramatically blowing.

y/n feels like her heart softens. she will definitely help him on the battle tomorrow. she need to help her friend.

"i'm part of valhalla now. we're gonna destroy toman tomorrow!"

chifuyu goes quiet but then takemichi step forward, "chifuyu, can i have a word alone with baji-kun?" the shock chifuyu turned his head to his partner, then he nodded and left him with the girl who've been quiet the whole time.

"hey, are you okay?" the boy asked, then y/n looked at him with a sad face as she said she's okay which he only nodded and didn't want to push her.

a few minutes later, takemichi came back with a determination expression, "let's go, we still have to think about our strategies."

with that the three teenagers walk to somewhere random to discuss about their strategies for tomorrow battle.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

today is the day.
the day of the battle.

there were a lot of delinquents from another gang and state. there stood hanagaki takemichi who had shock expressions and matsuno chifuyu who had a calm yet nervous face.

"what?! who are all those people?!" takemichi asked, "they're all spectators." his partner answered.

"toman versus valhalla. whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling tokyo." chifuyu continued, "the fight caught the attention of the influential delinquents of tokyo."

"you got that right..looks like nothin' but bad dudes out here." takemichi stated out. chifuyu point out at two familiar guys, it was haitani brothers.

"they can summon a hundred men with just one shout. those brothers are like celebrities in roppongi." chifuyu told his partner about the famous, h̶o̶t̶ haitani brothers.

"a hundred men?.."

then chifuyu continued to tell takemichi about the leanman guy and moments later, someone known as hansen, announced he's from the ikebukuro criminals black members and also as overseer for the battle which takemichi confused.

"that's like a referee." chifuyu explained, "hansen, haitani brothers, leanman - they're just gonna watch today."

"but they're normally fierce rivals with toman." he added, which takemichi taken back; are they really just gonna sit and watch?

"you guys ready to throw hands?!!" hansen yelled out, taking their attention, "fighters! make your entrance!!"

"tokyo manji gang!!" when the gang name is called, they make their entrance as their flag proudly flying then valhalla also makes their entrance as their flag flying.

both of the gang members step forward, as takemichi and chifuyu join toman. some whispers and murmurs can be heard when mikey steps forward like a leader he is.

"hansen-kun! first off, i'd like to thank you for overseeing this fight today." mikey said to the overseer as hansen grinned, "if this fight sucks, i'm kickin' all your asses."

"both team's representatives step forward!" shouted one of black mamba members as kazutora and draken stepped forward.

"a five-on-five with your best guys or an all-out melee with everyone? which will it be?" hansen asked the teams' representatives.

"valhalla picked this fight with us. so, you decide, kazutora." draken said as kazutora confused, "we just have one conditions and that is to rescue baji keisuke!" kazutora twitched at the condition, "if toman wins this battle, we will take baji back. that's all there is to it!"

kazutora who feels his blood boils, grinned darkly and glared at the tall blond, "huh? baji joined our gang on his own. there's no taking him back now!"

mow it's draken's turns to glare at kazutora, "we're taking baji back!" an irk mark appears on kazutora's face, "you fucker, think you're hot shit?" he said as he swags his fist, ready to punch anytime.

but then hansen stepped forward between the two males, "hey, don't start punchin' just yet-" just right he warned them, he got punch by kazutora, starling everyone. kazutora finish hansen by punching his stomach, his body fall with a thud.

dark grin back on kazutora's face, "damnn, what a lameass.." he lifted up his gaze back at draken, "overseer? condition? you guys think this is a game?" then he spread his arms as valhalla members grinning behind him, "we came here.."

"shall we begin, mikey?!" hanma yelled with a big grin on face.

"-to torture you punks to death!" kazutora finished his sentence.

both gangs start running towards each other, "LET'S DO THIS TOMAN!!"

with that shout, the fight between toman and valhalla begins and as for our main character, you will meet her in the next chapter.

AUTHORS NOTE ;

i cant wait omg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.7K 21
𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 - Fem x reader - Male x reader - Gender Neutral x reader [𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻] ~some sto...
34.9K 1.1K 38
# in which a girl coincidentally met a delinquent and fell in love ーa baji keisuke fanfiction baji x fem!oc hhcnma, august 2021 i do not own tokyo re...
232K 10.1K 51
"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 20 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬" ▶ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: An AU...
622K 29.5K 58
you weren't supposed to meet them. you weren't supposed to make friends with them. you weren't supposed to gain feelings for any of them. you were su...