DIRTY MONEY [18+]

Da Jdesiii97

Emily Elizabeth Prentiss has just became the wealthiest mafia boss in all of Italy. When she comes to the US... Altro

DISCLAIMER/WARNING(s)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twelve

1.6K 34 1
Da Jdesiii97

WARNING: RATED M.

LENGTHY CHAPTER.

Contains: mirror choking and hair pulling.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

April 21st, 2020
Charlottesville, Virginia
The Prentiss Family Estate

I woke up alone in bed the next morning. Emily's side of the bed ice cold. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I stretched and got up, going into the bathroom. I was mind blown by the size of it. The closet connected to it and I was more excited to see that then the bathroom.

I used the bathroom before grabbing a towel to wash my face. After that I decided to look around the massive walk in closet she had. It was so organized and clean. Suits took up a huge part, different colors, styles, designs, and brands. I went over to the island she had and picked up her cologne, smelling it. TOM FORD, FUCKING FABULOUS. The bottle was so slick with the matte black finish.

After looking around some more, I decided to head downstairs to search for Emily. I tried to take in as much details as I could. Her house was amazing. Everything out of her room had pops of colors and art. I followed the sound of Emily's voice into her kitchen. She was at the stove, making breakfast.

"Good morning" she said smiling at me.

"Good morning" I slide into the barstool across from her. I run my eyes up her arms, trailing the tattoos she has.

"Marco, I'll call you later" she says hanging the phone up, "How did you sleep?" She asks me.

"I slept amazing. How are you?"

"I'm okay. I have a meeting to go to. Do you want to stay here and wait or you could go with me?"

"Mm, what kind of meeting?" I said taking the plate of food she offered me. She grabbed hers and came and sat beside me.

"I'm going to a winery to see about going into business with them. Then maybe do some wine tasting"

"Of course I would love to go. A girl can't say no to wine." We talk as we eat our breakfast, sharing some fruit here and there. We started getting ready around 12 o'clock. I'm so glad I brought a cute outfit along with me.

After we finish breakfast, we make our way upstairs. We take a shower in separate bathrooms so Emily wouldn't try anything and hurt herself. I also needed to text Garcia and let her know what our plans were for the day. We are in the bathroom together now, making out. She lifts me up on the bathroom counter and steps between my legs.

"I have to have you Jennifer.. I can't wait any longer" she whispers against my mouth as her hands rub over my thighs, pushing the robe I had on open.

"Emily we can't.." I whimper when I feel her hands slide dangerously close to my pussy.

"You either fuck me or I'll find someone else to do it" she says. I swallow hard staring at her. I feel jealousy run through me at the thought of someone else under her, she's mine. I grab her face smashing our lips together as she pulls at my underwear, I lift up and she slides them down, throwing them aside. I reach between us and slide her boxers down.

"Holy fuck.." I breathe out once I see her cock in all its glory. It's so fucking big. I push her back and climb down, sinking to my knees. I grab her cock between my hands and lean forward licking up the underside before wrapping my mouth around her tip.

"Fuck!" She groans out. I stare up at her as I slide my mouth over her, moaning loudly at the taste and feel of her in my mouth. I'm getting so turned on. She grabs my hair, gripping it in a ponytail as she starts fucking my mouth, making me gag. It feels so fucking good going down my throat. I could get used to undercover work.

"You look so fucking perfect baby" I whimper around her cock. She pulls back and leans down kissing me. I wrap my hands around her cock, stroking it. I moan into the kiss when she shoves her tongue down my throat.

"Please fuck me" I whine against her mouth.

"Get up and climb on the counter" I jump up quickly, getting back on the huge bathroom counter she has. I lean back and bend my knees up, spreading them. I lick my fingers and bring my hand down to rub my pussy. My hips jump when my fingers touch my swollen clit.

"Baby.." I breathe out when she picks my foot up, bringing it to her mouth. I watch as she licks the bottom of my foot, probably tasting the body oil I use. The sensation shots right to my pussy, making my body tingle. She slides my big toe into her mouth as she steps between my legs. I lick my lips staring at her cock now. I've never had anything this big before. I mean Will's was okay. It was about 6 inches.. Emily had to be about 8.

"How big are you?" I ask swallowing hard as she strokes it between my thighs. She lifts her head smirking at me.

"9 inches.. Are you scared?" I feel myself getting wetter at the thought of her finally sliding into me.

"No, I want it"

"As you wish" she steps closer between my legs, spreading my legs more. "Wait, do we need any protection?"

"No, just fuck me Emily" I needed to cum so bad.

She grabs her cock and starts rubbing the tip around my clit, teasing me. My stomach clenches at the feeling. I grab her face and her bring her down into a kiss as she finally starts sliding into me. I pull back gasping against her mouth.

"Holy fuck" I slam my eyes shut when she slides in deeper, stretching me in the most painful but also the most amazing way. I stop breathing when she goes deeper and hits something I've never known to be inside me. "Fuck, right there!" She grabs my hips and starts thrusting into me.

"God your pussy is amazing Jennifer." She grunts out. I wrap my arms around her neck trying to hold on as I feel an orgasm already rushing towards me.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" she pulls out to the tip then slams back into me, repeating that over and over. My legs are shaking as I grip her sides watching her cock pound into me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming. Please don't stop!" I wrap my arms around her, digging my nails into her back as I cum around her cock. She pulls back immediately after I cum.

"Turn around and bend over" I hop down and turn around, bending over, lifting my right leg on to the counter. I look over my shoulder at her.

"Like this?"

"Mmm, just like that" I watch her biting my lip as she steps over to me, smacking my ass. My eyes flutter at the sensation.

"Please fuck me" she steps behind me and runs her hands up my back, tangling her hands in my hair.

"Slide it inside Jennifer" she whispers against my ear. I shiver as I reach between my legs, finding her cock. I grab it, putting it against my hole. She steps forward and starts sliding into me, stretching me back out. "Fuck, that's amazing baby"

"Jesus you're so big" I breathe out trying to hold myself up. She wraps a hand around my neck, pulling me up against her. She grips my hair and makes me look forward into the mirror. I moan out when I see us in the mirror. Emily is staring at me with dark eyes. Her hips slamming into me as she pounds me. Her hand wrapped my neck and the veins in her hands and arm standing out.

"You see what a good girl you are? Pleasing me, letting me use you. I've been thinking about you since I saw you at the club. Wondering what it would feel like to have you underneath, begging. Gasping for my cock to make you cum" I clench around her cock.

"Fuck please" I whine when she slows her thrusting. I watch as she squeezes my neck tighter in the mirror.

"I want to know everything about you Jennifer.. I want to take you to places you've never been. I want to be your adventure." She starts rolling her hips, each time she thrusts in, she hits my g spot. I fall forward breathing heavily. My body trembling. I feel her nails dragging down my back until her hands are gripping my hips pounding into me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming Jennifer!!" She growls loudly. She wraps her arms around me, holding me to her as we both calm down from our orgasms.

"Holy shit.. That was amazing" she pulls away from me and I turn around wrapping my arms around her. She wraps her arms around my waist pulling me close to her. She leans down and brings me into a kiss. Our naked bodies slick with sweat. We pull away and take a quick shower before actually getting ready this time.

I feel high as I walk around trying to get ready from those orgasms. I could get used to this.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

ABOUT TIME THEY HAD SEX, Jesus.

Emily said fuck a gunshot wound.

The team is coming next chapter, be prepared for Jennifer to finally find out what Emily actually does on a day to day based. To finally see why the FBI is so hungry for her.

Stay tuned 😈

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
420K 8.3K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
70.5K 1.1K 53
β™‘ MAFIA ROMANCE β™‘ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
210K 4.4K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...