Àyànfé

By fehfehszn

He licked his plump lips and my eyes automatically went there. He noticed and started inching down to my own... More

Face claims 🤎
Copyright
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

19

221 39 4
By fehfehszn

Kanaan

Pick up the godamn phone Senah.

I watched my phone as she ignored my call for the seventh time. I could feel my blood boil. She picked up the call at the very last second, which honestly surprised me.

"What Kanaan?!" My sister yelled into the phone. "You could clearly see I didn't wanna talk to you!"

"Abeg abeg! Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Your own mother has been in the hospital for months now and you haven't visited her, not even once Rosenah!" I yelled back, feeling very frustrated.

"No be you go tell me wetin I go do, leave me the fuck alone!" She groaned. [You're not the one who's gonna tell me what to do!]

"Mom misses you so much Senah" I could feel my voice crack. "She wants to see her daughter, she needs you. We still don't even know why you left...I miss you sis"

She paused for a second before scoffing, like she couldn't believe what I just said. "I'll find time to come see her"

"That was the same thing you said last time I called, and all the other times before then. Promise me you'll come see her" I said softly.

"I'll come oh. Shebi na me talk say I go come?" She replied rather aggressively. [Wasn't it me that said I'll come?]

"I swear if you don't come Senah, I won't ever call you again. Just know whatever string still holding us together has been broken. This shit between us is dead" I said, before ending the call abruptly. I flung my phone away from me, and watched as it hit the window of my car violently.

Which kind wahala be this?

I just needed to hear someone's voice to calm me down.

My phone started to ring, and I picked it up. Ayanfe.

Just the person I needed.

"Hey" Her soft voice called out.

"Hey A" I replied, taking in her calming voice.

"Are you okay Kanaan?" She asked, like she could sense I wasn't.

"I mean I'll be"

"Do you wanna come over to talk about it? Cuddles on my soft ass bed and shit?" Ayanfe asked, her offer tempting as hell.

"Your brother's not home?" I asked instead.

"Nah. He's been out for long with my Dad" She replied. "Basically no one's home"

Well...shit!

I pondered on it for a second. "You want ice cream?"

"Yes please. Mi—"

"Mint and chocolate" I cut her off, knowing exactly what she was about to say.

"Huh, I was boutta say Vanilla but go ahead Mr. Mind Reader" She lied heavily.

"Ehh! Oniro o!" I laughed. [Liar]

"I'm very serious jor" Ayanfe laughed with me.

"Whatever shawty. I'll be at your house in about an hour" I told her, before starting my car.

"An hour?!" She asked incredulously. "That's a freaking long time you know?"

"Babe I'm not even close to your place at all. And remember I still have to get you ice cream?" I replied, chuckling lightly.

"Aht...ehn I don't want ice cream again. Be coming" Ayanfe said, and I couldn't hold my laughter in any longer.

"Has anyone ever told you how hilarious you are Ayanfe?" I asked her, still laughing. I started driving, finding my way to her favourite ice cream place.

"Of course. I mean my Dad tells me all the time, and my sister too, and I know Tokunbo finds me funny but he's never gonna admit it" She rambled on.

I could listen to this girl's soft voice all day.

"I hear you babygirl, I hear you. But I don't really think I should be driving and talking on the phone" I said.

"Oh yeah! That's absolutely right! See ya!" She giggled, before ending the call.

I found myself smiling, as I thought of her pretty face and awesome personality.

Damn I'm really whipped.
           ___

"Hey darlin" I greeted, as she opened her front door with a big ass smile on her face. Ayanfe squealed excitedly, wrapping my giant frame in a hug. I could hear her giggle as I nuzzled her neck softly.

"I missed you so so much" She mumbled, sighing loudly.

"I missed you more babe" I chuckled, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around my waist. I carried her before carefully dropping her on the sofa.

"And here's your ice cream" I said, handing her a medium sized tub of mint and chocolate ice cream.

"Thank you Kay Kay" Ayanfe cheesed, kissing my cheek softly. Her lips felt cool on my cheek. "So do you wanna tell me why you were sounding a bit off on the phone?"

My mood changed and she noticed. "You don't have to tell me now Kanaan. Anytime you're ready, I'll be here" She quickly added.

"You promised me cuddles on your soft ass bed, so I can't tell you nothing before you fulfill your promises" I shrugged playfully, effectively lightening the mood. Ayanfe burst out in laughter.

"Has anyone ever told you how hilarious you are Kanaan?" She smirked, using my words on me.

"Of course. There's this pretty girl with a banging body that tells me how funny I am all the time" I replied, mirroring her expression.

"And do I know her by any chance?" Ayanfe asked, playing along.

"I definitely do not think so. She's obviously the prettiest girl out there , flawless chocolate skin, beautiful smile, very funny, loving and protective of the ones she loves, and a whole bunch of other things—Oh yeah! How could I forget? She's also short as hell" I snorted with laughter.

"Aye I'm not short o!" Ayanfe punched my shoulder with her tiny fist, but I could barely feel the impact.

"How do you even know I was talking about you?" I laughed, looking at her.

"Well excuse me" She sassed. "Your descriptions of 'her' were literally screaming Ayanfe"

I laughed at her antics. "Sha finish up your ice cream, cause I want my cuddles soon o"

"You're the biggest baby I've seen. Acting like my baby siblings" Ayanfe chuckled.

"Na true o I haven't actually met the twins" I remembered.

"You should Kanaan. They're the cutest babies ever! Look at this adorable picture I took of them this morning" She scooted closer to me, shoving her phone into my face.

"They are absolutely adorable Ayanfe" I laughed, moving the device away from my face.

"Are you done? Me I wan lie down o" I stretched out my body letting out a big yawn, before dropping my empty tub on the table.

"Yeah let's go upstairs" She replied, leading the way. I couldn't help but watch her butt jiggle slightly in her shorts as we walked up the stairs.

"Did you even hear me Kay?" She stopped abruptly, turning to look at me with a eyebrow raised.

"Huh?" I questioned, scratching my head.

"You stress me out Kanaan" She groaned before going up the stairs, and I laughed.

"Your room fine o" I complimented as we entered her bedroom. It was painted a deep shade of purple, with plastic stars scattered around the ceiling, litting it up dimly. A medium sized TV hung on the wall directly in front of her queen-size bed.

"Thank you, thank you. It's my pleasure" She bowed mockingly, making me laugh. I kicked off my slides, before jumping into her bed.

"Dang! This bed is soft as fuck" I moaned, cuddling into it more.

"Not you having an orgasm already" Ayanfe chuckled, getting in beside me.

"I mean, I could get an orgasm from something else..." I smirked, tilting my head to look at her. She scrunched up her face, and at that moment, I knew I was in for a good laugh.

"Ewwwwwwww" Ayanfe dragged, eyeing my face out. "Why would you say that?"

"I was just joking jor" I chuckled, pulling her closer for a cuddle.

"You feel so warm Kay" She shifted impossibly closer to me. My arms were wrapped securely around her, and I could feel her warm breath on my neck.

"Of course" I replied smugly, and she pinched my arm.

"Ouch! Wetin I do you now?" [What did I do to you now?]

"That was for being so humble" She replied sarcastically. Her voice came out muffled, because of her face nestled in my neck.

"Your voice is tickling me o" I chuckled.

"You are such a baby Kanaan"

"Shut up jor"

"No, you shut up"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Uh, no"

"See I confused you" I laughed. "I win"

"Just 'cause I let you" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Blah blah blah" I shushed her. She pinched me again.

"You know what? I'm not even gonna say nothing again" I sighed. Ayanfe just giggled.

"So you wanna talk about it?" Ayanfe broke our little moment silence.

I thought about it. "...I called my sister earlier today"

"Rosenah?" She questioned.

"Yeah. And basically, she just gave me the same old bullshit story of how she'll find time to come see Mom. She's been saying that stuff for the longest time, and I'm not even tryna hear that shit no longer" My chest heaved with emotion.

"I'm sorry Kanaan" Ayanfe lifted her head to look at me.

"It's fine A. Do you wanna know the worst part?" I asked her, but continued anyways. "I had to call Rosenah seven fucking times before she could pick up the call. It was like I was bothering my own sister Ay. Her mother just wants to see her, is that too much to ask?"

I could tell Ayanfe was lost for words to comfort me.

"But it's cool. At least my momma still has me" I shrugged, trying to act nonchalant.

Ayanfe pulled me into her, without saying anything. I held her tightly, burying my face into her neck.

Smells like fucking designer perfumes.

"Ahn ahn. What is happening here?!" A male voice boomed at the door.

Gbese.

         |uh oh|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 1.9K 35
My back was against the cold wall, his body towering over me. I could feel my breathing get shallow, his smell filled my nostrils, I couldn't explain...
12.6K 1.5K 25
He leaned into me so our lips were inches apart, I stared wide eyed, unable to move my body but I leaned my head back creating a little bit of space...
36.4K 5K 26
Published on the 12th of November, 2018. What the fuck! Can't you watch where you're going?? You almost injured me!" I said dusting my skirt and tryi...