๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž...

By aramlfoy

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... More

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
โ€ขMaraming Salamatโ€ข
Special Chapter

Chapter 86

2.7K 79 12
By aramlfoy

-Draco's POV-

She agreed to marry me again. She truly agreed and I couldn't determine how much joy has already filled me and how much excitement had filled me.

There were only three guests, who serves as witnesses on binding our love, Mpho, Daisy and Ms Morgan, the Headmistress. Ms Morgan didn't allow the children to come, for the wedding may not become solemn because of the children's chattering.

The wedding was held secret in the chapel.

Y/n and I agreed to never change our wedding rings, for the rings reminded us that we may have gone through a lot and yet our affections towards each other never left. The rings hold a lot of meaning to us.

The aisle has a white long carpet for her to walk, Champagne roses decorated on the sides of every chair, and all we are waiting now is for Y/n to come in.

I have never felt this nervous before, never felt this feeling when we first got married. The feeling was new to me.

The door finally opened as the soft light came flashing through the door. And there revealed my beautiful wife, who I am to marry for the second time, marrying her that has loved it in, not according to the promises of our grandfathers.

I was awed by her beauty. I love how her bohemian knee-length wedding dress fit her, how her hair was perfect in an updo style with white tiny flowers on it as tiny curls fell off from her hair, how the bouquet compliments her overall beauty. I just felt myself already in tears. I feel so lucky to have her.

She walked down the aisle with a smile that I was hoping to see. It kind of gets me the feeling of déjà vu. She had once walked the aisle with misery written on her face, not wanting to marry me, but now, all I could see how happy she was and how she smiled like a burst of sunshine.

I reached for her hand and she held it with no hesitation as I led her to the priest in front of us.

This is it.

I am marrying her with the affection that I have shared with her. I am finally marrying her to be with her forever, even in the afterlife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 204 20
๐˜/๐ง ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ...
47.6K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...
57K 1.8K 97
***PREVIEW*** ~~~~ A moan escaped her, and he abruptly ended the passionate moment. He pulled away, leaning his forehead on hers, their heavy breaths...
20.2K 862 52
The world left behind after the war and Voldemort's demise looks perfect at first glance. Look deeper, and you will know different. Everyone is eithe...