Krisyeol; The Immutable Truth

By OctbrNvmbr

I was in Love. Now, I'm in Pain. You were my Happiness. Now, You are my Sadness. More

🥀
01 ◕ Three Longing Hearts
02 ◕ a Loser
03 ◕ I Know What the Best for Him
04 ◕ Everything for Him
05 ◕ Please...
06 ◕ Come to me...
07 ◕ What is Love?
08 ◕ The Name (🇬🇧 vers)
08 ◕ The Name (🇮🇩 vers)
09 ◕ The Warmth (🇬🇧 vers)
09 ◕ The Warmth (🇮🇩 vers)
10 ◕ It's Different (🇬🇧 vers)
10 ◕ It's Different (🇮🇩 vers)
11 ◕ His (🇬🇧 vers)
11 ◕ His (🇮🇩 vers)
12 ◕ An Information (🇬🇧 vers)
12 ◕ An Information (🇮🇩 vers)
13 ◕ Coming Home (🇬🇧 vers)
13 ◕ Coming Home (🇮🇩 vers)
14 ◕ You're my Home (🇬🇧 vers)
14 ◕ You're my Home (🇮🇩 vers)
15 ◕ He could be (🇬🇧 vers)
15 ◕ He could be (🇮🇩 vers)
16 ◕ Cold (🇬🇧 vers)
16 ◕ Cold (🇮🇩 vers)
17 ◕ Bad Parents (🇬🇧 vers)
17 ◕ Bad Parents (🇮🇩 vers)
18 ◕ A Man Beyond His Memory (🇬🇧 vers)
18 ◕ A Man Beyond His Memory (🇮🇩 vers)
19 ◕ Fallen Heart (🇬🇧 vers)
19 ◕ Fallen Heart (🇮🇩 vers)
20 ◕ I can't even Remember (🇬🇧 vers)
20 ◕ I can't even Remember (🇮🇩 vers)
21 ◕ Whoever you are (🇬🇧 vers)
21 ◕ Whoever You Are (🇮🇩 vers)
22 ◕ Sorry (🇬🇧 vers)
22 ◕ Sorry (🇮🇩 vers)
23 ◕ "We need Time" pt1 (🇬🇧 vers)
23 ◕ "We need Time" pt1 (🇮🇩 vers)
24 ◕ "We need Time" pt2 (🇬🇧 vers)
24 ◕ "We need Time" pt2 (🇮🇩 vers)
25 ◕ "I saw God in you" (🇬🇧 vers)
25 ◕ "I saw God in you" (🇮🇩 vers)
26 ◕ "Go, find your happiness" (🇬🇧 vers)
26 ◕ "Go, find your happiness" (🇮🇩 vers)
27 ◕ "You are not alone." (🇬🇧 vers)
27 ◕ "You are not alone." (🇮🇩 vers)
28 ◕ Hesitation (🇬🇧 Vers)
28 ◕ Hesitation (🇮🇩 Vers)
29 ◕ His Love (🇬🇧 Vers)
29 ◕ His Love (🇮🇩 Vers)
30 ◕ Love is... (🇬🇧 vers)
30 ◕ Love is... (🇮🇩 vers)
31 ◕ Love Alone (🇬🇧 vers)
31 ◕ Love Alone (🇮🇩 vers)
32 ◕ I can't Give Up (🇬🇧 Vers)
32 ◕ I can't Give Up (🇮🇩 Vers)
33 ◕ Speculations (🇬🇧 Vers)
33 ◕ Speculations (🇮🇩 Vers)
34 ◕ Him (🇬🇧 Vers)
34 ◕ Him (🇮🇩 Vers)
35 ◕ Dream in a Dream (🇮🇩 Vers)
36 ◕ Going Crazy (🇬🇧 Vers)
36 ◕ Going Crazy (🇮🇩 Vers)
37 ◕ Will Never Change (🇬🇧 Vers)
37 ◕ Will Never Change (🇮🇩 Vers)
38 ◕ Lucid Dreams (🇬🇧 Vers)
38 ◕ Lucid Dreams (🇮🇩 Vers)
39 ◕ My Angel (🇬🇧 Vers)
39 ◕ My Angel (🇮🇩 Vers)
40 ◕ How (🇮🇩 Vers)
40 ◕ How (🇬🇧 Vers)
41 ◕ Ego (🇬🇧 Vers)
41 ◕ Ego (🇲🇨 Vers)
42 ◕ Secret pt A (🇲🇨 Vers)
43 ◕ Secret pt B (🇲🇨 Vers)
44 ◕ Choices (🇲🇨 Vers)
42 ◕ Secret pt A (🇬🇧 Vers)
43 ◕ Secret pt B (🇬🇧 Vers)
44 ◕ Choices (🇬🇧 Vers)
45 ◕ Your Dream (🇲🇨 Vers)
45 ◕ Your Dream (🇬🇧 Vers)
46 ◕ He's Here (🇲🇨 Vers)
46 ◕ He's Here (🇬🇧 Vers)
47 ◕ Expectation (🇲🇨 Vers)
47 ◕ Expectation (🇬🇧 Vers)
48 ◕ Park Chanyeol and Sehun Wu

35 ◕ Dream in a Dream (🇬🇧 Vers)

114 11 11
By OctbrNvmbr

“Good Morning”

"Sunbae?"

"I heard it's going to be a sunny day"

Chanyeol closed his eyes as his sunbae pulled the curtains open.  "Are you hungry?"  he asked.  He walked over to Chanyeol and imprisoned him in his arms.

Chanyeol looked at his brown eyes then smiled faintly.  His hand stroked his sunbae's chin with a gentle stroke.

“Is it a dream, again?”

"Yes.  That's why let's open your eyes.. it's already morning”

"Shireo"

"Honey.. come on open your eyes"

Chanyeol shook his head.  Instead, he wrapped his arms around the nape of his sunbae and pulled him so that the taller body of him fell on the bed with him.

"I will live here.  with you"

"You can't"

"Why?"  Chanyeol asked with a sad and disapproving face.  "I want to be with you," he admits hoarsely.

"But he needs to eat"

Chanyeol looked at his stomach which was rubbed by his sunbae.  He looked at the man with a faint smile then bent down to kiss his stomach.

"Get up"

Chanyeol opened his eyes.  He felt empty when he opened his eyes.  He took a deep breath and then took a deep breath.

He got out of bed and went to clean himself.  He approached the window and pulled back the curtains.

Dark.  Looks cloudy.  It looks like it's going to rain heavily in a matter of minutes.

Chanyeol took another deep breath and walked out of the room.  He was surprised when he found Joohyuk already standing in front of him.  His eyes looked tired with dark bags under his eye valves.

"Hyung?"

bruk'

Joohyuk's body fell to its knees.  Chanyeol was shocked and knelt down in front of Joohyuk.  He pulled Joohyuk to sit and leaned against him.  His forehead rests on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Forgive me"

“…”

"I'm sorry, hyung..."

Chanyeol rubbed Joohyuk's head.  His lips are heavy to speak.  His heart was heavy for words.  He just kept quiet and rubbed Joohyuk's head with a gentle stroke.

"What is love?  Why only hurt me?”

Joohyuk muttered under his breath.  Chanyeol knew that after a few seconds, he could smell the alcohol from the clothes Joohyuk was wearing.

With difficulty he brought Joohyuk into the room and laid him on the bed.  He rubbed Joohyuk's head then kissed his forehead gently.

"Mianhae..."

Chanyeol said softly then pulled the blanket to cover Joohyuk and walked out.  Down the stairs, he reached the kitchen and took a bottle of cold mineral water to drink.

There was Jisoo sitting on a single sofa located at the end of the room.  Jisoo looked at Chanyeol with a deep gaze then sighed.

"Sit down" Jisoo said to Chanyeol.  Chanyeol nodded and walked over to him.  Sitting on the long sofa with both hands clumsily massage the water bottle.

"Your hand still hurts?"

Chanyeol looked at his wrist then shook his head.  "It's okay" he said then bravely leaned back against the sofa.

“Chanyeol-ah”

"Yes?"

"Whatever happens next, can you promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"Don't leave Joohyuk"

Chanyeol looked at Jisoo's eyes.  He couldn't promise like that because in fact his heart didn't even belong to Joohyuk.

"You're his wife.  You are pregnant with his child."

Chanyeol rubbed his stomach.  He looked at Jisoo who was now lighting the tobacco roll between his fingers.

"Or if in the end you still choose to go, leave the child with Joohyuk"

"N-ne?"

“You are easy to read, Chanyeol.  I know you don't love Joohyuk.  You doubt your relationship.  The sentence, 'I can love you' that you said the other day was just a word of sedation.  I know it.  When you look at Joohyuk you look for something in his gaze.”

Chanyeol looked down.  His hand squeezed the water bottle tightly.  Jisoo's gaze pierced him.

"You are a selfish person, Chanyeol"

His eyes are glassy.  It sinks deeper.  Jisoo smiled faintly and stood up.  He tapped Chanyeol's shoulder.

"He has given everything for you.  If you can't really love him, at least act like you love him.  Stop being selfish by wanting and loving people you can't even remember.”

After that, Jisoo left.  Chanyeol sighed.  He wiped his tears and left the house without taking his wallet or cell phone.  He didn't even leave a message at all.  And he didn't think about the consequences that awaited him because of this choice.

◉❥

“When are we going to Korea again?”

“Tomorrow Saturday”

"Why doesn't Uncle Tao come back to Guangzhou?"

"Because uncle Tao has a job there.  Papa's company will move there"

"Oh"

Kris smiled and stroked the head of his son who had become quieter when they arrived in Guangzhou that Monday morning.

"You don't want me to tell you about Chanyeol again?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Not yet," said Sehun and then went to the sofa in his father's office to color some of the sketches his father's secretary had just given him.

“Did something happen when you played in Seoul with Jongin?”

Sehun shook his head.  Kris sighed.  "Okay.  You don't want to talk, it's not papa who doesn't ask."

Kris then returned to sinking himself into his work.  Being focused and forgetting the existence of little Sehun there.

Sehun sighed in boredom.  He stepped towards the glass wall and leaned against the transparent wall.  He looked down.

"Will people who fall from here die?" he muttered.  “Or maybe dying?  Disabled?"  he added.

At the same time he relaxed his body and let his body lean against the glass wall.  his hands pressed against the wall, outstretched.

"I can fly"

PLAK!!

"Ah!"

Kris looked at Sehun annoyed.  Wretched.  He intended to just check on Sehun who had no voice, instead he found his only son mumbling unnaturally leaning against the glass wall.

"Don't talk nonsense"

"Yeah!!"

Sehun moved away from the glass.  Likewise his father who received the call and walked away from him.  Even if it's useless.

Sehun still heard the conversation.  A conversation that made him take a deep breath.

After the call ended, Kris looked at Sehun and smiled regretfully.  Sehun nodded in understanding.

“Papa has to finish work in Canada?”

"Yes.  Papa's branch company there is having some problems”

"How long?"

“At least three months”

Sehun bit his lip.  His hands gripped the jacket he was wearing.  Three months?  That's a very long time.

"Uncle Tao is leaving for Canada this afternoon, he's flying from Seoul"

"Hmm"

"Hunnie?  Do you want to come with papa or stay here with mama and grandma?”

Sehun looked at his father who was still holding the phone.  "If you want Mama, Papa can call Mama and tell her to pick up Hunnie now"

Sehun was silent for a long time.  It's the same actually.  His mother must also be busy with her own work.

"Papa"

Kris knelt down with one knee on the floor.  Sehun walked over to him and tidied the tie his father was wearing.

"Sorry, even though papa promised to take Hunnie to Seoul every weekend"

Sehun was silent.  But he nodded.  He couldn't hide the sad and disappointed look on his face.  Kris felt more and more guilty.

"Is Hunnie angry?"

"Not.  Hunnie is just disappointed and sad, but that's okay."

Kris adjusted his son's shirt and held his shoulders.  "Then, how?  Hunnie go with papa or stay here?”

"If Hunnie comes with mama, Papa promises to pick up Hunnie in the next three months, right?"

"Sure.  Didn't papa and mama agree to grant all of Hunnie's wishes?"

Sehun nodded in understanding and forced a smile.  “Hunnie will live with mama”

Kris nodded in understanding.  He intended to dial his ex-wife's number before the idea occurred, "Do you want to live with Kyuhyun Samchon?"

Sehun shook his head.  “Uncle lives alone, and he is busy at the hospital, papa.  Hunnie wants to be with mama"

"Okay, wait for papa to call mama first"

Sehun nodded and returned to the glass wall.  He looked at the busy city of Guangzhou.  Then within seconds he felt his body being lifted.  His father carried him and took him to sit on his desk while his father sat on his oversized swivel chair.

"Sorry, Hunnie had to wait for three more months"

Sehun nodded.  "Hunnie understands, there's no need to feel guilty," he said sincerely.

Before long, Luna came with a happy face and arms stretched out to hug Sehun who also hugged him just as tightly.

"We're dating.  OK?"

"Yep!"

Luna looked at Kris and nodded in understanding.  He picked up little Sehun and turned around.  But Sehun turned to his father.

Kris looked at the little Sehun who was in Luna's arms staring at him intently.  He looked at Luna who was looking at him with a genuine smile.  Kris understands.

He approached Luna and Sehun.  Pulling them both in a warm embrace.  but his kiss only fell on Sehun's forehead.

"See you in three months, Hunnie"

"See you later, papa..."

Sehun stared at his father's room until he and his mother entered the elevator and moved down, he sighed.  He remained silent, and Luna knew best that her son was sad.

As soon as the elevator that took them reached the ground floor, Luna sat Sehun in the front seat and handed him a box of milk and a story book.

"You're all right, aren't you?"

Sehun nodded in agreement.  "I'm fine mom" he said with a sweet smile.

"After all, life always asks us to wait, right?"

◉❥

Joohyuk opened his eyes.  Looking up at the dark sky it's raining.  He looked at the clock and saw that it was 2 in the afternoon.  He got out of bed and stepped outside.

As soon as he opened the door, the smell of cooking greeted his sense of smell.  He smiled and ran downstairs.  He looked at Chanyeol's back who was busy cooking.

He came to him and hugged hun from behind.  It was clear that Chanyeol flinched in surprise at the backhug that Joohyuk did to him.

"Have Sweet Dreams?"

"Yes.  It still feels like a dream,” he said with a happy smile.

Chanyeol smiled.  He leaned against Joohyuk's chest who was hugging him from behind.

"Wait a little longer."

His voice echoed, and Chanyeol made a smile.  He closed his eyes.  While behind him Joohyuk rubbed Chanyeol's stomach which felt a little bigger than before.

“I'm great at waiting, Sunbae…”

“Chanyeol hyung?”

"Hmm?"

"I really love you"

Chanyeol smiled and nodded.  But did not reply to the confession.  He turned to face Joohyuk and kissed his cheek.

"Forgive me…"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 6.4K 39
Cerita tentang perjodohan konyol antara christian dan chika. mereka saling mengenal tapi tidak akrab, bahkan mereka tidak saling sapa, jangankan sali...
330K 27.4K 39
"I think ... I like you." - Kathrina. "You make me hate you the most." - Gita. Pernahkah kalian membayangkan kehidupan kalian yang mulanya sederhana...
164K 15.6K 38
Tidak pandai buat deskripsi. Intinya ini cerita tentang Sunoo yang punya enam abang yang jahil. Tapi care banget, apalagi kalo si adek udah kenapa-ke...
244K 36.7K 67
Jennie Ruby Jane, dia memutuskan untuk mengadopsi seorang anak di usia nya yang baru genap berumur 24 tahun dan sang anak yang masih berumur 10 bulan...