Really, You Want Me, To Share...

By my_bloody_romance

Kat Lumington is a rebel. The Grifyndore who should of been a slytherin, shes mean to people she hates and is... More

Really, You Want Me, To Share a Dorm With That Git? (a draco malfoy love story)
Chapter 2 - the prank
Chapter three
Authors note
Chapter 5
Dracos pov
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Very important authors note!
The cloaked Figure
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28!

chapter 4--- OH SHIT

892 16 0
By my_bloody_romance

Thats when i woke up, why the balls was draco malfoy haveing a hardcore makeout session with me in MY dream? Thats gonna have to wait cause i think it scared me so much i wet myself when i go to change my shorts i relize that aint pee. my first thoughts go along the lines of OH SHIT I JUST HAD A WET DREAM ABOUT DRACO MALFOY!  my second thoughts WHY THE BALLS WAS I HAVEING WET DREAMS ABOUT DRACO MALFOY?! my third thoughts Maybe i like draco malfoy because of the kiss. and the forth thoughts HOLY SHIT DID I JUST THINK I COULD LIKE DRACO MALFOY? so as all this is going on in my head i hear a knock at my bedroom door.

i go to awnser it and there draco malfoy standing outside my door. "What do you want?!" i snap "just wanted to know why you were moaning my name last night" he says with a smirk "i wasnt" i say a little too quickly he can tell i dont know if its true. "well you were and theres nothing wrong with dreaming about me ka-lumington its natural considering im all every girl here dreams about." he says with a smirk. "for the last time i wasnt dreaming about you" i say with a deathly glare " so you werent talking about me when i heard you moan "Ohhhh draco draco malfoy Ohhhh Godd Oh God Ohhhh Goddd" he asked with yet another smirk. "nope not at all i know two draco malfoys" i say still glareing. "i highly doubt that" he said right before he kissed me.

 I knew who i was kissing this time but i didnt care, well i did but my body wouldnt move. i raped me arms around his neck and my legs around his waste. He deepened this kiss licking my bottom lip begging for entrance i granted it to him, as his tounge explored my mouth we backed up to the bed where he layed me down and started a trail of kisses down to my neck,he nibbeled on my soft spot makeing me moan his name "Oh Draco" i felt him smirk into my neck. he pulled away and looked into my eyes "told you that you moaned my name" he said with a smirk. i just smirk at him and push him off. "if your gonna act like that then my moaning your name will not happen again" i say as i walk down the stairs. "oh come on kat i was just playing" he sighed "Wait scince when have you started calling me kat and makeing out with me on my bed?" i asked cause i really liked draco i didnt want to be just another piece of ass to him i wanted to be his dare i say it....... Girlfriend. "well i'v started calling you kat scince i started makeing out with you and i started makeing out with you scince i figured out i want to be your boyfriend" he said the shock on his face must mean he didnt want to tell me that. "You-you what?" i asked makeing sure i heard him right. "i draco malfoy want to be your boyfriend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.7K 151
Mia Potter was the other Potter. Looking almost identical to her mother, she was a force to be reckoned with. But there was only one person who could...
29.1K 284 21
Ever since Aster was little, all everyone would talk about is Hogwarts. Her life is full of pain and humiliation and of course Draco Malfoy doesn't h...
202K 5.5K 32
Thea Potter lives with her twin Harry Potter, the twins who lived. When they finally get there letters saying there going to Hogwarts there so excite...
2.3K 60 16
Katie Murphy, a girl who enter her 5th year at Hogwarts. She is new at magic and needs a tour. Draco Malfoy, the bully, her tour. They hate each othe...