Our Girl

By dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs

A South Asian bisexual mc???? Unbelievable!!!! This book is a little long like "when are they going to smash... More

INTRODUCTION
Character Profiles
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49.
50.
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60.
61
62.
63.
64
65
66
67
68
69.
70.
A/N
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
A/N
Bonus I
Bonus II
Bonus III
Bonus IV
Bonus V
Bonus VII
Bonus VIII
Bonus IX
Bonus X
Bonus XI
Bonus XII
Bonus XIII
Bonus XIV
Bonus XV
Bonus XVI
Bonus XVII
Bonus XVIII
Bonus XIX
Bonus XXI
Bonus XXII
Bonus XXIII

Bonus VI

25 0 0
By dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs

After their wedding

Leo

"You know you can help" I stated whilst Michael and I built the trampoline we brought ages ago for the kids.

"I know" she put a large blanket on the ground and sat upon it whilst Diana curled up in her lap whilst she worked on her some panda she was making out of yarn.

"What happened?" I asked, not looking at her but knowing she was annoyed.

"Nothing" she mumbled.

"Not nothing. She's annoyed that an employee flirted with me and not with her" Michael chuckled.

I raised my eyebrows at Jas with an amused look on my face. Jasmine hid her her face in Diana's side "Okay maybe I was a little jealous but Leo you should have seen her! She was beautiful."

"You're married" I mentioned.

"So is Michael" she raised an eyebrow with an smirk. "But I don't care about that. I wanted to be asked so I can decline it"

Alex came out to where we were with a blue plastic bag "You're still not finished?"
He put it besides Jas, lifting Diana off her lap and before sitting down infront of her and lying back, resting his head on her lap with Diana on his stomach.

"Help us then" Michael rolled his eyes.

"I can't. My...elbow hurts" Cunt. "I got some shit from the corner shop" he grabbed the bag he bought.

"You say corner shop like the nearest shop isn't forty minutes away" I said.

"Shut up." He handed Michael and I a can of Guinness and handed Jasmine a Desperados and bunch of Buenos.

"Did you guys know that there are twenty five thousand deaths a year by dogs" Jas said out of nowhere.

"No and that's very unsettling" Michael replied.

"Yeah.....I would love to be killed by a dog" she said, causing us look at her her with a weird look, making her laugh.

She's very strange.

"Do guys ever have a worrying feeling that your dick could fall off any second?" She asked out of nowhere.

"No" Michael and I replied at the same time.

"All the time. Especially when I'm peeing with a boner." Alex replied with a laugh.

Whilst Michael and I built this stupid fucking trampoline in 29°C, Alex and Jas were watching YouTube under some shade when Jasmine's phone rang again.

"Leo, Alex. Shut up. My brother is calling." She put a hand over Alex's mouth.

"Priya and I have something to tell you?" Ranveer got straight to the point as he was on speaker whilst she continued to work on her panda.

"Let me guess, you're pregnant?" Jasmine chuckled.

"Actually....yeah" He said, making Jasmine raise her eyebrows in surprise.

"Congratulations!" Michael shouted from afar.

"That's amazing"

"I know and thank you Michael. Okay I just wanted to tell you that. Bye"

"Bye!" Jas hung up and sighed and put the phone back in Alex's hand to continue watching whatever they were watching.

"An bhfuil aon rud is féidir linn a dhéanamh chun a chur ar a suaimhneas nach bhfuil muid ag iarraidh páistí?" Michael whispered whilst we put the poles up. (Is there nothing we can do to reassure her we don't want kids?)

I shrugged and looked at her and Alex smiling at the phone. We have our mind set on not having kids at all and we know she is too but if she wants one then we're 100% on board.

"I bet I can do that to you" Jas mumbled to Alex.

"No you can't. You say that everytime and guess who ends up losing?"

"You"
"You"
They said at the same time making Jas laugh.

Jas is the one who ends up losing but I'm keeping my mouth shut.

They ended up fighting whilst Michael and I continued building this. I will not shut up about it because I know for a fact Al and Jas are the only ones going to use this but it's whatever.

"Aprieta los lados, mi amor. Vas a matar" I instructed when she was on top, choking him. I feel as if Alex is both submissive and dominant but is in denial. (Squeeze the sides, my love. You're going to kill him.)

"Good" she mumbled but still listened to me.

"There you guys are!" Victor's voice came from the back door as he walked towards us with a small box in his hand whilst the rest of the dogs came outside, causing Jas to let go of Alex's neck and slide off his body, sitting beside him.
"I just wanted to see how you guys are Haven't seen you since the wedding. How was the honeymoon?"

"How'd you get in?" Michael asked.

"Seb opened it for me. He's here too"

I'm going to take that fucking key away from him.

"This is for you, gorgeous. You can share if you want. I know they like sharing" he winked at her, making her look back at Michael and I with a worried but flustered smile.

"Thank you" she smiled, taking the box. She opened it to see brownies with white chocolate drizzled on top.

"Vic, if those are edibles I'm going to knock your teeth out" I warned.

"They aren't!" He defended with a small smirk that I nearly missed.

I looked at Jas who was halfway through one brownie already.

"¿Saben raro?" I asked. (Do they taste weird?)

"Yes but-"

"Stop bringing weed in our fucking house" Michael threw a knife at Victor's leg but in a way in which the handle makes contact with his knee.

He groaned, rubbing his knee "I had to do something with it!"

Alex took the brownie out of Jasmine's hand before she could eat anymore.

"They're very nice though" she covered her mouth while speaking with a small mouthful.

"Thank you. I'm glad someone appreciates them" he glared at us.

If he doesn't shut the fuck up-

. . .

"Fue divertido." I said to my brother over the phone. (It was fun)

"¿Solo diversión?" Rio asked (Just fun?)

"no voy a entrar en detalles pervertido" I rolled my eyes when Jasmine walked in but stepped back out when I realized I was on the phone. I went over to the door and pulled her into the room whilst Rio kept talking to me. (I'm not giving any details you pervert)

"Hi Rio" Jasmine greeted when I handed her my phone so I could change.

"Hola Jasmine. Como estas? ¿Cómo fue la luna de miel?" He asked in a tone that said 'I'm so happy to be talking to you right now' (How are you? How was the honeymoon?)

"Estoy bien y la luna de miel fue increíble. Fuimos a Chipre y luego fuimos... ¡Finlandia y estaba nevando! Me encanta la nieve y luego fuimos a Fiji y finalmente fuimos a Sri Lanka y la gente fue muy amable allí. me encantó todo" she replied with a smile on her face whilst I climbed into bed behind her. (I'm good and the honeymoon was amazing. We went Cyprus and then we went... Finland and it was snowing! I love the snow and then we went Fiji and finally we went Sri Lanka and the people were so nice there. I loved it all)

"¡Eso es increíble! Me alegro de que te hayas divertido. Entonces que hiciste? dame todos los detalles" (That's amazing! I'm glad you had fun. So what did you do? Give me all the details)

"Ay deja de preguntar eso, cabrón." Rico scolded in the background, making Jasmine chuckle (Stop asking that you creep)

"Abrázala por mí por favor" Francesca's voice came into range. (Hold her for me please)

"Bueno. Hablaré con ustedes más tarde. ¡Chau! " Rio said before hanging up (Okay I'll speak to you later. Bye!)

She sighed and gave me my phone back.
"You're stealing my family" I jokingly kissed my teeth.

She smiled and turned to face me with her phone in her hand. "Good but you're the one to talk. You three are all my brothers talk about"

"Good" I smirked, kissing the top of her head as he turned back around and moved back so her back was touching my chest.

She put on one of her kdramas called 'All Of Us Are Dead' whilst I fell asleep with my arm around her waist with my other arm under her head and my face buried in her hair.

I don't know how long I was asleep for but I woke up to very loud muffled cries.

"¿Qué paso?" I mumbled.

"He turned- her nametag" she cried silently, covering her face.
I opened my eyes to see a bunch of kids in the woods. I'm so confused.

I didn't say anything, I just put my hand on her face and wiped away her tears considering that's all I could really do.

You'd think I'd know by now what to do for every crying situation but she's very emotional out of nowhere and it's at every little thing and it's shocking. I've never met someone so tough but so emotional.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

7.5K 146 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
310K 3.9K 26
Lots of sex scenes. Cause I'm a horny freak. This book is very poorly written and I'm very very sorry. It was an experiment book to give me ideas for...
28.3K 538 29
‼️EDITING IN PROGRESS!!‼️ Enemies to lovers, Masky x reader, enjoy you little freaks 😩‼️ I also wanna clarify this is inspired by Creepypasta Masky...
2.5K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...